Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (91283 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by cybriz82(m): 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sermwell:

chai!!! you see now?? most times I laugh when people cannot tolerate the slightest bit of inconvenience for the sake of others! because of my cousin, I'm now living the kind of life I dreamt of living 5yrs after graduation, that's if I'm lucky. I just thank God for everything!!

Abi ooo evn a frnd of mine i help some years back with ordinary garri n groundnut to drink.cuz dude love garri too much.now d guy dn travel out to spain for d past 9yr now.there was a day i was chatting with him like baba how far send us 1dollars na mek we see how d paper b,i was suprise when he askd for my account n send 100k to me like play play.n he said he will never forget what i did for him back then..ordinary garri ooo grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Sermwell(m): 2:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mobree:

What the f is wrong with Nigerians?? Is it a crime to say NO??

You can go about helping the whole world but don't condemn someone who isn't. You're not in their shoes. Laslas, na their money...they earned it and can choose to spend on whatever. If you wan open charity home sef, go right ahead. Stop condemning others on how they spend THEIR own money. Haba!

P.S: The man even promised to give his brother cash after his wedding. Did you guys read that part at all?
I understand you bro, trust me, no one can help the whole world!! what I actually think is that there a lot of ways to say no to people without hurting them especially family. He promised his brother money after the wedding. what stops him from being patient till when the money is available, give it to his brother and have a heart to heart discussions with him on how he can leave instead of sending them away with his kids. I hope you know he's an uncle to those kids?

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by IyaTola: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin
frankdre:
she came to the house with no bra and pants on
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Mobree: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
cybriz82:

Seriously u miss road abi u borrow person phone to comment here.what is wrong with all this oversabi children sef i was only praising d guy for helping iz couz.so why are u here spittin on my comment

Osheeeeeeeey... praise and worship leader grin grin grin

More grace!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by LadySarah: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
midnighter:

You dont get it darling, We are not only talking of money here

Nobody has the right to barge in on a newly married couple that is just starting out and begin to constitute a nuisance, all in the name of "na my brother get this house"

If he were a single person it may have been different...I am not denigrating the great sacrifices you made for your cousin but you cant compare apples and oranges. The brother, the wife and the sundry kids should get the Bleep out of my marital abode cool

Why are you buying this case? Not like you were the one being chastised?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by midnighter(f): 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ArticleBeast: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
NACE13:
Jeez mehn! I have laughed my intestine out. Days like these are what I love.

Let me share mine then:
A female friend i just met called and said she wanted to come over and see my new place. In less than 5 minutes after arrival, she started going through my toiletries, telling me she likes my bath soap, body spray, perfume, even my laundry soaps. Went to my wardrobe, wanted to take my Portuguese national football jersey, unfortunately for her, I am on the the huge side, so the jersey is the XL type, too big for her and I had already crested my alias at the back. I was like, "Babe, did you come to see me or you came to do your own version of Black Friday shopping?". She was trying to laugh it off but I started getting irritated.

Another one happened way back when I was in school. A dude came for clearance and said he was just going to spend 3 days, 4days max, I didn't know him but he is a friend to my roommate. The dude is quite muscular and tall with a fine face (no homo) but because he is cute, he started over doing things. If I dey do my own press up jejely the puta go dey form gym instructor dey gimme coaching lessons, he is this type of "Mr. know All" dude. The day my girl came to see me, the guy melt begin do fine boy turn up things. He started behaving like that dude the guy talked about earlier on this thread cheesy. He will take off his shirt and start doing push ups in front of her, he'd want to do 100 at once, just to show off thereby trying to kill himself. She'll be in the kitchen, he'd go with her and start raising senseless topics to discuss. Thank heavens my girl then was the straightforward type. She told him off almost immediately that she's not in the mood for small talks.
The dude almost finished our food, the day I had had enough i told him to bring forth money so we can cook better jollof rice, he asked me to bring mine and I asked him "The rice, tin tomatoes, gas and other ingredients I have here are from where?".

One day, we were all watching a movie, I was on the floor with my girl, the dude was on the bed sleeping, or pretending to be sleeping, my roomie with another dude were at another angle watching the movie as well, na so this puta just stylishly put hand on top my babe chest, trying to do some funny things while pretending to be sleeping. My girl almost slapped him right there but I held her back and called him to wake the fvck up and sleep properly. My girl said until he leaves, she ain't coming back to my place. Fortunately, her roommate travelled for about a week or more, so I just jejely took some of my stuff and went to stay with her. Some puta negroes can be funny sha. The annoying part is he didn't achieve what he came for; the lecturer holding one of his results travelled for a conference, so the guy had to spend another week or two maybe. Imagine such fuckery at its zenith undecided embarassed undecided
And you tolerated...?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ArticleBeast: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

baba, I started reading this since yesterday, I wanted to comment but when I read his own side, I decided not to mention anybody nor comment. U see there is one thing people don't know about life, when is rosy u will always feel on top. But remember those bottom. For now is rosy for him and some supported what he did, even though his elder brother missed it somewhere, but sending them out is pure wickedness. kai, abeg that guy wicked.
Baba u see ehh, there was this uncle of mine (late) he was an Nigerian Ambassador in different countries.
Imagine an Ambassador, but this man was damn mean and heartless, he never helped anybody in the family. I mean nobody ever ate his 1 naira. So he served and retired from service. And the worst the wife supported uncle heartlessness. After every set and done, baba enjoyed his money all alone with his wife. Money cum dey get k-leg, baba cum home finally and the wife was in the city with the children, like play, baba cum die.
Things cum turn around for baba family.
Now the wicked wife na recharge card she dey sell. All her children no man wan cum offload them from family.

abeg mak person no quot me.
Ambassador wife sell recharge card... This ur story get k leg grin

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
RAGGA40:
Let me share my story,
i financed a guy's feeding till the time he graduated, what the guy sent to me was 2k to say thank you for what i did for him. It wasn't funny,
another one like that the same thing, that one didn't give me shishi, i personally told myself to stop this good boy act that from i'm going to be devil himself no matter the situation, if u are dying i will watch u breath your last, i'm done helping people with a good heart.
So you help people to get something in return. Sey that 1 na help?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by femmyapson(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
1Sharon:

Only 4% ? You know I can donate quadruple that amount?
Donate this 4% first . we will talk about the rest later..Should I send the acc no?

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
bigcee:

So you help people to get something in return. Sey that 1 na help?
You are a slowpoke to say that, i help people from my heart not to gain anything from them, but still a thank you gift from them will still be appreciated.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by NACE13: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
ArticleBeast:

And you tolerated...?

Tolerated what exactly?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

baba, I started reading this since yesterday, I wanted to comment but when I read his own side, I decided not to mention anybody nor comment. U see there is one thing people don't know about life, when is rosy u will always feel on top. But remember those bottom. For now is rosy for him and some supported what he did, even though his elder brother missed it somewhere, but sending them out is pure wickedness. kai, abeg that guy wicked.
Baba u see ehh, there was this uncle of mine (late) he was an Nigerian Ambassador in different countries.
Imagine an Ambassador, but this man was damn mean and heartless, he never helped anybody in the family. I mean nobody ever ate his 1 naira. So he served and retired from service. And the worst the wife supported uncle heartlessness. After every set and done, baba enjoyed his money all alone with his wife. Money cum dey get k-leg, baba cum home finally and the wife was in the city with the children, like play, baba cum die.
Things cum turn around for baba family.
Now the wicked wife na recharge card she dey sell. All her children no man wan cum offload them from family.

abeg mak person no quot me.

You are gloating over the family's misfortune.He didn't share his money with you maybe because you and the rest of the extended don't deserve it.The mere fact you are happy the family is in this position shows that you never had any good intentions for them.All you wanted was the man's money and because you didn't get it ,you are salty.In case you do not know what gloat means,it's to dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure.

7 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by skyhighweb(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2020
the mod here is a foolish creature i bet before u got appointed as a mod i was already on nairaland mumu, tell me why u first banned me.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
orbitalgis:

You are gloating over the family's misfortune.He didn't share his money with you maybe because you and the rest of the extended don't deserve it.The mere fact you are happy the family is in this position shows that you never had any good intentions for them.All you wanted was the man's money and because you didn't get it ,you are salty.In case you do not know what gloat means,it's to dwell on one's own success or another's misfortune with smugness or malignant pleasure.
over sabi, mind reader, u dun read my mind na, see how u change everything na na, who go happy for someones misfortune. nobody does that, unless na sadist. Pack well joor.
one thing people like me is this I hate to beg, is not my thing. when i dey do biz, i know how many niggars i helped. So u sounding this way shows the type human being u are.
HAPPY FRIDAY

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by OgaBuhari: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
thundafire:
u don't mind if I communicate with you through calls
the babe no fine oh, na dark Afonja and her stature na wetin Dem dey say "She's down to earth" grin

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by pek(m): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

, but sending them out is pure wickedness. kai, abeg that guy wicked.

I have observed with disgust how some people have taken it upon themselves to cast aspersions on my person since I made my post on this interesting topic. I promised myself after that beautiful insight by midnighter that I won't reply anyone on this but I have to break my promise to myself and her. You may not agree with me but one thing I won't allow you do is insult me. This thread was created, I believe, to amuse us all on what what we saw as weird exhibited by our visitors.
For those who might feel offended by my choice of words as you read further, let it be known to you that I hate vile words and I don't subscribe to them in any form. But today, I will thrown civility and decorum to the wind and respond in like manner.
I owe no one any explanation for my actions but calling me wicked shows how stupid and ignorant you are. If after reading my post and I that's the best you can come up with, then your pea size brain is more dead than alive. While others have called me heartless and insensitive for "throwing out my brother and family from my house", I will like to ask those dimwits to reference that to my post. Where did I state that I asked him to leave my house? It is either their comphrension skill is at a dangerous low or they do selective reading. While some have opined that the wife hanging her panties on the door was just an excuse. Need I remind you the topic of this thread? Don't you find that weird? Let me refresh your memory. There was a toilet and bath in their room with enough space for hanging undies. An inbuilt wardrobe with plenty hangers. If she was more comfortable hanging it on doors, why not on the bathroom door? Is that not weird and unsightly? Where have I wrong these nincompoops calling me wicked, callous, insensitive etc. I never talked to her but asked the husband to tell her to remove it.
I respect my brother. Can't even look him in the eyes and talk to him. Their many excesses made me to go see my uncle who sent for him. He woke up the following morning that he wants to go back to Abuja. I gave him money and he left. Yes I told my uncle who all along was advising him to go back to Abuja, to a house I just paid for four months prior. But my brother claimed he likes Lagos better.
For the fools calling me names, if you don't see anything wrong in a man dumping his family on a newly wed, then you obviously don't know your right hand from your left hand and need to keep off the Internet. Do you know that the most difficult time in a marriage is the first six to twelve months? This is the period you get to know your spouse. Those things you didn't see before you now begin to see them. You don't need a third party at this stage. The few months he and the family stayed with us was highly inconvenient for my wife. She was more like the visitor. If you don't see anything wrong here, when you marry, invite your brother and his family to come live with you.
@skyhighweb. You said I am not a brother material and you won't like to have me as a brother. That's the most idiotic thing to say. You came to this conclusion without really knowing me. If you do 10% of what I have done for my siblings, you will see yourself a saint. My brother's first daughter just graduated. Second is in her second year. Can't remember last my brother paid their fees ditto my sister. I didn't find it easy in life coming from a polygamous family where it was all man to himself. Three of us from our mother who was late. My brother and sister didn't go to school but I did through self help. The little I have in life I have never denied them. To you all who sit on your high horses, if my earlier post made you cry or gave you headache, go hug a wet live transformer.

Cc
GREATPIANIST
Sermwell
Seunfly
merahki

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by thundafire: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
OgaBuhari:
the babe no fine oh, na dark Afonja and her stature na wetin Dem dey say "She's down to earth" grin
lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by OgaBuhari: 5:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
thundafire:
lol
she don finish school Sha u fit still shoot your shot.
Good luck
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Coldplay007(f): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2020
pek:
I have observed with disgust how some people have taken it upon themselves to cast aspersions on my person since I made my post on this interesting topic. I promised myself after that beautiful insight by midnighter that I won't reply anyone on this but I have to break my promise to myself and her. You may not agree with me but one thing I won't allow you do is insult me. This thread was created, I believe, to amuse us all on what what we saw as weird exhibited by our visitors.
For those who might feel offended by my choice of words as you read further, let it be known to you that I hate vile words and I don't subscribe to them in any form. But today, I will thrown civility and decorum to the wind and respond in like manner.
I owe no one any explanation for my actions but calling me wicked shows how stupid and ignorant you are. If after reading my post and I that's the best you can come up with, then your pea size brain is more dead than alive. While others have called me heartless and insensitive for "throwing out my brother and family from my house", I will like to ask those dimwits to reference that to my post. Where did I state that I asked him to leave my house? It is either their comphrension skill is at a dangerous low or they do selective reading. While some have opined that the wife hanging her panties on the door was just an excuse. Need I remind you the topic of this thread? Don't you find that weird? Let me refresh your memory. There was a toilet and bath in their room with enough space for hanging undies. An inbuilt wardrobe with plenty hangers. If she was more comfortable hanging it on doors, why not on the bathroom door? Is that not weird and unsightly? Where have I wrong these nincompoops calling me wicked, callous, insensitive etc. I never talked to her but asked the husband to tell her to remove it.
I respect my brother. Can't even look him in the eyes and talk to him. Their many excesses made me to go see my uncle who sent for him. He woke up the following morning that he wants to go back to Abuja. I gave him money and he left. Yes I told my uncle who all along was advising him to go back to Abuja, to a house I just paid for four months prior. But my brother claimed he likes Lagos better.
For the fools calling me names, if you don't see anything wrong in a man dumping his family on a newly wed, then you obviously don't know your right hand from your left hand and need to keep off the Internet. Do you know that the most difficult time in a marriage is the first six to twelve months? This is the period you get to know your spouse. Those things you didn't see before you now begin to see them. You don't need a third party at this stage. The few months he and the family stayed with us was highly inconvenient for my wife. She was more like the visitor. If you don't see anything wrong here, when you marry, invite your brother and his family to come live with you.
@skyhighweb. You said I am not a brother material and you won't like to have me as a brother. That's the most idiotic thing to say. You came to this conclusion without really knowing me. If you do 10% of what I have done for my siblings, you will see yourself a saint. My brother's first daughter just graduated. Second is in her second year. Can't remember last my brother paid their fees ditto my sister. I didn't find it easy in life coming from a polygamous family where it was all man to himself. Three of us from our mother who was late. My brother and sister didn't go to school but I did through self help. The little I have in life I have never denied them. To you all who sit on your high horses, if my earlier post made you cry or gave you headache, go hug a wet live transformer.

Cc
GREATPIANIST
Sermwell
Seunfly
merahki

Ignore them... Your actions were within your rights and understandable..

8 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ambient: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
Pek,i understand your frustration trying to explain things to fulls .no self respecting man would surport what your brother did,its onky those that are still squatting and have acess to a little data are the ones putting their insecurity on you. Big fulls

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by voyy: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
pek:

Cc
GREATPIANIST
Sermwell
Seunfly
merahki

So much on point. Why disturb new couples, who need their full privacy for thr first year.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Gloriousheart(f): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2020
pek:
If you do 10% of what I have done for my siblings, you will see yourself a saint. My brother's first daughter just graduated. Second is in her second year. Can't remember last my brother paid their fees ditto my sister. I didn't find it easy in life coming from a polygamous family where it was all man to himself. Three of us from our mother who was late. My brother and sister didn't go to school but I did through self help. The little I have in life I have never denied them. To you all who sit on your high horses, if my earlier post made you cry or gave you headache, go hug a wet live transformer.
Don't mind them criticisers. Most are still dependent on others and feel entitled. Put them in a position of being capable, most won't do half, even quarter of what you did for your brother. Na today? Na so e easy? Hypocrites.

I understood your first post. Some people take kind people for granted and always try to see how far they can go in taking advantage. It's natural human nature.
I dont support the move your brother made at that time. More so, with an already paid for accommodation for them in Abuja. Haba. It wasn't fair nau. Your move was not bad. It just helped him reason and checked his taking you for granted.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2020
ArticleBeast:
I remember my days in Ekosidin, there was this dude that graduated but came for clearance. I decided to squat him for the three days. I noticed that on the third day, the chief was doing no leave no transfer. I just chill. The night of the third day oboy went clubbing and brought one disgusting chick. The idiot was winking at me to leave my house around 10pm for him to defile my sheet. I said they should wait outside let me, clear everywhere. I locked my door... And slept off. The guy banged and banged, I increased music. In the morning by 6am, I dropped his bag outside my door. Which useless you don't know tomorrow...

A nigga once said: You are a real guy.. I like that part where you said "which useless no one knows tomorrow".. Cause no one knows tomorrow man should take nonsense from stupid people..

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ArticleBeast: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:

A nigga once said: You are a real guy.. I like that part where you said "which useless no one knows tomorrow".. Cause no one knows tomorrow man should take nonsense from stupid people..
You sabi am... People dey misuse that quote

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by jaephoenix(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2020
RollsRoc:
To add to what others have said.

in 2016 when I was living in a rented apartment. A friend called me that he is in town and wants to stay for while. then I was working from home, having my mining rigs in my room.. I wasn't home then, I told him where to get the key and asked him to feel at home.

I'm ashamed to say what this guy did. This friend ate all the edibles in the refrigerator and drank my most expensive wine.

my girl came to the house and he was trying to get familiar with my girl.. claimed the DSTV remote. I had to settle with the one in the room.

This is someone I haven't seen in three years. who does that.

To top it all, this guy messed up my asic miner and cooler. something I set up with 5m. my source of living..

I allowed him stay till he left...sadly he was a close friend.
Bros I see you are into crypto, can we relate?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by ojaydedon(m): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
so i read to the last page... and made my first comment after a long time...

that's weird don't you think? grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by RollsRoc(m): 1:25am On Feb 10, 2020
jaephoenix:

Bros I see you are into crypto, can we relate?
hmmm. follow me, I will do it once with others who asked to key in.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Olumighty123(m): 2:59am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=MichaelBukamzy post=86358450]Dude came for a job interview and i allowed him crash at my place.my bae came at nite and dude was forming sly madu just to impress her.he ist comot shirt(he dey gim sha),small time he wear my cap dey waka upandan for lyk 5mins.i dey kitchen with bae.e no tey he pas go baf,kari bare chest dey ask my bae weda cold dey.e no tey he enta room,wear brown powder,rub wetlips con spray my pef oo con dey burst craig david album dey sing out loud with guiness wey pesn dash me(i leave am for fridge say afta dinner make i download am).mumu later dey ask me why my bae no sleep over.lol [/quote

Bro I no fit laugh abeg smiley kiss
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Olumighty123(m): 3:08am On Feb 10, 2020
Frying 5 eggs when I told my guest to feel at home, that shit pissed me off and i was like bro, na you lay the eggs

Now that's funny

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Olumighty123(m): 3:15am On Feb 10, 2020
2shure Her nipples became hard when she saw my rock solid dick. But i refused to sleep with her cos her boobs had fallen.

Oshey baddest
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Olumighty123(m): 3:17am On Feb 10, 2020
balqe:
She was putting my family's pictures inside her bag

Ritual in process grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.