Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:35 PM

What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (90939 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by chuxjay(m): 1:23am On Feb 17, 2020
foolbuster:

You dont know the meaning of weird. Na wa ooo for your type of person.

It's actually you who doesn't know the meaning of weird
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by chuxjay(m): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2020
seunfly:

I was crying reading this, you are so insensitive to ur brother. For a man to leave his home and moved his whole family to a relatives/friend's house means a very rough time has hit him which could happen to anybody. You don't have to accommodate him, but the least you can do was to support him in the best way you can.

Are you in his pocket ?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Budline1(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2020
chuxjay:

Is that why you refused to be rich?

It's why I choose to be rich. Sissy man.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by chuxjay(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Budline1:

It's why I choose to be rich. Sissy man.

Sorry you don't sound it
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by IyaTola: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
grin grin grin
Olumighty123:
Frying 5 eggs when I told my guest to feel at home, that shit pissed me off and i was like bro, na you lay the eggs

Now that's funny
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by IyaTola: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
u should have video her
James289:
A friend was over and too drunk to go home, so sleeps it off on my couch. I wake up to see her sitting on my coffee table with her pants around her ankles, urinating on the table and rug. And she is too drunk to wake up, just finishes and falls back asleep on couch. So I clean it up.

The next day I say nothing And several times since I've heard her claim that she has never been blackout drunk or done something she can't remember.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 27, 2020
bigcee:

So you help people to get something in return. Sey that 1 na help?
you are sick in the head.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by bigcee(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2020
RAGGA40:
you are sick in the head.
Pls don't ever quote me again. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by demoBaba: 9:36am On May 28, 2020
12345baba:
One girl visited and dumped her used sanitary pad on the guest toilet floor, leave am there go her house . Dirty girl

Opportunity to become rich. She has help you to become big boy inside life but you broke G- guys code.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 12345baba(m): 10:33am On May 28, 2020
demoBaba:

Opportunity to become rich. She has help you to become big boy inside life but you broke G- guys code.
Bleep off with ur g shit. I am clean big boy already.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by demoBaba: 11:59am On May 28, 2020
12345baba:
Bleep off with ur g shit. I am clean big boy already.

What her motive to drop that shit in your house? Most of them are brainless.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
bigcee:

So you help people to get something in return. Sey that 1 na help?
you are nt ok in your head.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by 198800Mam(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
skyhighweb:
nice dream
NO BE DREAM OOOO NA TRUE STORY OOO
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by noteamlikebarca(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Libkid:
It was during my 3rd year oh.i had a roommate who played instrument for winners chapel.One Sunday he came home with his friend and introduced him as one of the instrumentalist and begged me so that the guy would stay with us during weekends.I agreed o but something happened.One evening I went out to watch football with my roommate,when we came back everywhere was locked so we called him and asked him where he went.Oga said he was inside with one girl from the church.i was angry but based on bro code i kept my cool.We had to sleep at a friend's place not far from the house.In the morning he called us and asked where we slept and we told him.He said the girl left around 6am that we should turn up.When we got home the stench from the house was unbearable,the bedsheet was wet as if she squirted all night and to make matter worse everywhere was scattered
I told my roommate instantly that I don't want to see the guy again

Baddest guy ever liveth ���
Re: What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Whizbuzz:
Years back when I was in year 2 at PTI,I came home for holidays and a male friend of mine came around to say hello to me,he greeted my dad and we both sat down on a 3 sitter chair watching the BBC which my dad was already glued to my friends arrival...to my greatest surprise.....he stood up and took the remote that was on a stool in front of my dad and changed the channel to sound city...I was dumbfounded and my dad was like trying to load to know exactly what just happened....to me that was weird...cos it was his 1st time in my house and my dad has never even met him before...and have never been to his house before myself...it was weird anyway....I got scolded when he left cos my dad kept mute till he left...
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.