Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director (57465 Views)

DSS Summons Ishaq Akintola Over Allegations Against Seyi Makinde, MURIC Reacts / Ishaq Akintola: Taliban Fighters Must Be Allowed To Settle Down (MURIC) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by yahmohy27: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2020
b3llo:
I don't like him...
He doesn't expect you to

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by juman(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Oh, he is from ife of Ooni.
Good to know.

We always love our Ooni.
The present Ooni is that of our generation.
Long life to him.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by jumpology(m): 8:45am On Feb 04, 2020
maryjames9:
History will not speak well about this guy and his family. I love many Muslims but I hate what he stands for.

We are already initiating a war that's not in existence. Pls let's not split this country by what we post.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by HAKYN1: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Mugu no.2. Go and eat ur ewedu and gbegiri prepared with toilet broom

Osu, gbegiri and ewedu in conjunction with amala and goat meat is a goal. I think too much of baby "shit" that you eat as soup is affecting your brain negatively.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Jaqenhghar: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2020
HAKYN1:

Because you are looking at fulani muslims instead of the Quran as the standard of Islam. Islam is not guided by anybody rather the Quran and hadith. Islam was introduce to the Yorubas, Hausa/fulanis and other tribes in Nigeria. This is information age, ignorance is a choice
I am telling you what will happen to him . I am not muslim nor do I give a shít about another man's beliefs. Clearly the man is trying to please the fulani muslims and do solidarity with them. You should be addressing him not me

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by HAKYN1: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2020
I want to clear your ignorance, Islam is guided by Quran and hadith not even the Arabs. Then who is a fulani man?
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by BitmapStudios: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2020
I would love to meet him and have a debate with him. And that very day, he will become born again.
cool
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Toscarel: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2020
lordlugards:
I bet he put effort to be master in islamic studies so he can have access to the 72 VIRGINS

Modify, people said it's 72,

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by YakubuA: 9:14am On Feb 04, 2020
Davoneskay:
Crappie epistle. For ur information, Al Azhar isn't the first University in d world but the oldest existing, and continually operating educational institution in the world is the University of Karueein, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco.

Yes you are right but it was also, like Azhar, founded by the Muslims when Europe was in the pit of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Enemyofpeace: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Fokn terrorist. I pity his wife and childrens
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by dawahlarry: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2020
MKULTRA:
NAIRALAND KEEP PROMOTING THIS MAD CLOWN
DEFINITELY HE MUST BE A MOD ON NAIRALAND
This really tells us the way you talk to your parents.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by dawahlarry: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2020
BitmapStudios:
I would love to meet him and have a debate with him. And that very day, he will become born again.
cool
Are you sure you're ready for this? If you truly are, search for Bashir Samson Lukman on Facebook and chat him on this. He will organize the debate for you.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by panmunium(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Mumu man, pls help me tell him that he's a bloody terrorist
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by RaptorF35: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2020
South West Jihadist. this is how Bokoharam started. I hope this man should learn lesson before it too late for Yoruba.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Says a Yoruba Muslim with terroristic tendencies. To correct ur numb skull, it's "how many professors ARE in your family?" Simple English u cannot spoke. Ode grin

This shows how demented your gumption regulates......
Proffer answer to the question asked......
Do you have any at all in your family?
Imagine a crackhead with a Zero background undecided
Yeye yeye grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by dawahlarry: 9:57am On Feb 04, 2020
panmunium:
Mumu man, pls help me tell him that he's a bloody terrorist
How many of your family members has he killed?
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by BitmapStudios: 9:59am On Feb 04, 2020
dawahlarry:
Are you sure you're ready for this? If you truly are, search for Bashir Lucas on Facebook and chat him on this. He will organize the debate for you.
If you would, perhaps, forward my message to him. I will so much oblige.
cool
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Iykenuwa(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Mr Unfortunate

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by MKULTRA: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2020
dawahlarry:

This really tells us the way you talk to your parents.
So you think someone that has been spilling all those trash that defend those that murder innocent parents, children and families is qualified to be a parent.
Or his fit to be a patient in an asylum house.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Simi8(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
LabDNA:
Bloody terrorist!

Bloody terrorist...I don't like this man at all..
Caliphate
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Auki: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Hero of Yoruba Moslems

He is hero to all Muslims. May Allah bless him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by HAKYN1: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

ok, since you've gone there let's kuku talk about it:

if the hausa-fula aren't the standard, why is the sultan your religious leader nationwide?

story

That is political and I am yet to see a CAN president from the north before, are you saying northern Christians are inferior?

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
HAKYN1:

That is political and I am yet to see a CAN president from the north before, are you saying northern Christians are inferior?

Unless you mean you're yet to see a Muslim CAN president, quite a few northerners have been president of CAN.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by HAKYN1: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Unless you mean you're yet to see a Muslim CAN president, quite a few northerners have been president of CAN.

Please name the person
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Adewale623(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:
Son of the caliphate. How can Lagos State University employ this kind of human being? What is he teaching his students
you are saying this out of your hatred for him, he was employed at the department of Islamic study.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by DanZubair(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
What an icon.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Lymasaba(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
prekumohtim:

Believe me or not, if you are not born again you can't understand the things of God because you don't have His Spirit. They are too high for you. You'll keep on being confused and rendering them wrongly. Have you ever read Acts 8:26-35?
"understand by the spirit not by the latter" .. I know you are very much aware of scholars of comparative religion( comprise both christians, muslims n other sect) watch their debate and get Your head clear
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by paxonel(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ornament2003:

What kind of peculiar nonsense is this? grin grin
guy, Una mouth eh grin grin grin

Peculiar nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by dammyagboola(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
I KNOW PROF. IN PERSON AND HE IS A NICE MAN. WHY THE HATRED FOR THIS MAN. IS IT BECAUSE HE PREACHES ISLAM. MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO SPEAKS NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THIS MAN. PROF. AKINTOLA MAY ALLAH CONTINUE TO GUIDE AND PROTECT YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD FROM ALL THE HYPOCRITE.
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by bizzibodi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
A jihadist with no single beard that one na jihadist?
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by Aboki99(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
b3llo:
I don't like him...

That doesn't take away anything from the man. It rather affects your health negatively since according to Dele Carnegie dislike leads to hate and hate leads to worry and worry kills. Hope you do your health a favor (if you want) by quitting to dislike, hate and worry over someone who doesn't even know you exist. Else worry will soon send you to your early grave and Nairaland and Nairalanders may not even notice your departure, much less care to know that one Ishaq was the cause. Hate kills! Hustle, eat, drink and glorify thy lord, young man! Anything else is a waste of resources (time and data). Have a nice time!
Re: Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director by b3llo(m): 12:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Aboki99:

That doesn't take away anything from the man. It rather affects your health negatively since according to Dele Carnegie dislike leads to hate and hate leads to worry and worry kills. Hope you do your health a favor (if you want) by quitting to dislike, hate and worry over someone who doesn't even know you exist. Else worry will soon send you to your early grave and Nairaland and Nairalanders may not even notice your departure, much less care to know that one Ishaq was the cause. Hate kills! Hustle, eat, drink and glorify thy lord, young man! Anything else is a waste of resources (time and data). Have a nice time!
Ur preaching didn't change a thing Mallam Head slammer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki CCT Trial Speech: Receives 'lashes' From Nigerians (snapshots) / Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Ahmed Yerima Gives Update On The 14-Year-Old Girl He Married In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.