Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong (1767 Views)

Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong / Ebonyi Suicide Bombing A Failed Attempt A Call For Annihilation / Atiku: They Gave Him A False Sense Of Hope - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
The fact that the Police were quick to state the purported name and Christian identity of the would be suicide bomber points to the fact that this was meant to douse the sectarian conflict being orchestrated by Nigerian muslins on Christians.

All of a sudden the Jewish controlled MSMs are now narrowing on the ethno religious killings of Nigerian christian population - something they've refused to broadcast since their annionted Buhari became President. Make no mistakes, the western Jewish controlled media was very instrumental in ridiculing Jonathan out of office and for also ushering Buhari into office.

Why are the Jews suddenly reporting on the plight of Nigerian Christians? Also, almost every article I have read from the Wall Street Journal to the New Jew York Times, have been subtly pointing accusing fingers to Turkey in arming and training both Fulani lunatics and their brethren in Boko Haram.

This may not be unconnected to Turkey's foray into Libya and sea grabbing in the Mediterranean that has pissed off Greece, Egypt , Cyprus and Israel.

I am not making excuses for Turkey under the control of the wannabe Sultan, Erdogan who like our own dear Dan Fodio wannabe (Buhari) has great delusions of reestablishing the Turkish Ottoman and Sokoto Caliphates respectively .

What I am driving at is that the Jews are exposing Turkey's terrorist links even though same Jews alongside Turkey and Saudi Arabia propped up and supported ISIS in Syria. And if we also consider that the Jewish media once praised ISIS and other Sunni lunatics as freedom fighters and also refused to report on the genocide, enslavement and serial rape of Christian and Yazidi populations just as they did with Fulani menace we must consider the Jewish Medias newfound need to report on the plight of Christians with every atom of caution.

This brings us to the Winners church attempted bombing or rather a bombing attempt that was meant never to happen so as that the Nigerian police will arrest a purported Christian so as to diffuse the fact that Muslims are attacking and killing Christians at will.

Why? Because, it provides the Buhari govt a sense of neutrality in their responsibility to protect all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or creed thereby absolving themselves from the complicity of aiding and abetting their Fulani lunatics. It also serves as taqiyya to absolve Muslims from the killings on hapless christian population.

In summary, do not assume the Jewish controlled Western media has suddenly developed a conscience to report on the plight of Christians in Nigeria facing a slow genocide at the hands of state sponsored and backed actors like the Fuani herdsmen, Miyetti and co. The Jewish media has a penchant for Muslim victim hood. We saw it in C.A.R. with the antiBalaka movement that rightly ousted the marauding Fulanis. The Jews never reported what led to the anti Fulani conflict but rather latched on the narrative that African Christians were wantonly killing Muslims. Same thing happened in Myanmar with the indigenous Buddhist population expelling the Rhoyingha Muslims back to Bangladesh. The Jewish media went all out to condemn the attacks without one moment telling the world what led to the Rhoyingha being expelled. The Jewish media is latching on the plight of Christians in Nigeria towards exposing Turkey's role in co-sponsoring the Fulani jihad over territorial disputes in the Mediterranean with Turkey.

As for the Buhari govt, this false flag was to douse and deflect from the real perpetrators of the senseless killings just as the APC did with CAN during the era of GEJ.

Do not fall for their lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Aammee77: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
I guess that's the result after meeting with security chiefs....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by ThiagoKid(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Aammee77:
My thought exactly
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Aammee77:
Just like the story of a youth corpper that they claimed converted to Islam after being abducted by BH and then refused to be released.

Big fat lie.

They want to disown their own Boko haram as nothing being composed of true Muslims from the north but rather of a mishmash of southern middle belt converts.

Already that bastard Akintola of MURIC is using the false flag to castigate CAN.
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Sirjamo: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just tell us that all the over 80 million Nigerian Christians are saints, not a single one of you can ever go wrong in this world. Every crime must be traced to Islam!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
Just tell us that all the over 80 million Nigerian Christians are saints, not a single one of you can ever go wrong in this world. Every crime must be traced to Islam!!!!

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis.

The widely known fact is that there are 4 Sunni terrorist organizations running amock in Nigeria all geared towards an Islamization agenda.

This is the thesis.

Muslims like yourself have been telling us that BH are not true Muslims because they kill Muslims. Nobody bought that lie. So you tried painting BH as a Christian conspiracy against the north . At one time you claimed Jonathan created BH to avenge against the Biafran civil war and further stated that the then COAS an Igbo was carryin out such agenda after successfully killing the Bokos you earlier claimed were neither Muslim nor northerners .

You new antithesis is to claim like Bola Tinubu did, to divert from your Bokos and Fulani herdsmen to other non Muslim groups.

The case of the NYSC copper who they claim was abducted by BH and now converted to Islam and refused to be released is another taqiyya scripted by the likes of Lai Mohammed.

You are trying desperately to create a synthetic narrative on who really is behind the Islamic uprising . Why ? Because at the end it all will be traced to your Buhari.

You have blamed CAN, Evans, Igbos, Shiites and the opposition party for Fulani herdsmen and BH. But we know who gave an order of catch and release. Who is paying to "rehabilitate" BH members and then releasing them back to Sambisa. We know for a fact that Kabiru Sokoto has since been released. We know who is paying huge sums of money as ransom in stage abductions like the Dapchi girls. We know who told us to give up our land to Fulanis or die.We know who is behind the Ruga fulani colonies.

Your taqiyya is weak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:

So why would Christians bomb churches?

Is it to give Nigerian Muslims a bad name? Why would anybody bother when Nigerian muslims have cemented their lunacy in our psyche?

How many times have you heard of Nigerian christians burning mosques and attacking Muslims indiscriminately?

Mention just one violent radical Christian inspired group that has taken up arms against the state with the ambitious plot of establishing a Christian State?

3 Likes

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by austinsmat(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pregnancy is something you can not hide, we are awaiting

1 Like

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Sirjamo: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis.

The widely known fact is that there are 4 Sunni terrorist organizations running amock in Nigeria all geared towards an Islamization agenda.

This is the thesis.

Muslims like yourself have been telling us that BH are not true Muslims because they kill Muslims. Nobody bought that lie. So you tried painting BH as a Christian conspiracy against the north . At one time you claimed Jonathan created BH to avenge against the Biafran civil war and further stated that the then COAS an Igbo was carryin out such agenda after successfully killing the Bokos you earlier claimed were neither Muslim nor northerners .

You new antithesis is to claim like Bola Tinubu did, to divert from your Bokos and Fulani herdsmen to other non Muslim groups.

The case of the NYSC copper who they claim was abducted by BH and now converted to Islam and refused to be released is another taqiyya scripted by the likes of Lai Mohammed.

You are trying desperately to create a synthetic narrative on who really is behind the Islamic uprising . Why ? Because at the end it all will be traced to your Buhari.

You have blamed CAN, Evans, Igbos, Shiites and the opposition party for Fulani herdsmen and BH. But we know who gave an order of catch and release. Who is paying to "rehabilitate" BH members and then releasing them back to Sambisa. We know for a fact that Kabiru Sokoto has since been released. We know who is paying huge sums of money as ransom in stage abductions like the Dapchi girls. We know who told us to give up our land to Fulanis or die.We know who is behind the Ruga fulani colonies.

Your taqiyya is weak.
God punish Boko haram, Killer herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers and whoever supports them passively or actively. All you wrote in this post is just a figment of your imagination.
The only reason I hated Jonathan administration was the quantum of corruption that he willfully allowed to fester unchecked, I never believed he had anything to do with boko haram, but some of the graft money sucked out of the treasury under his watch found its way to the terrorists!!!
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
austinsmat:
Pregnancy is something you can not hide, we are awaiting

They are desperately trying to distance themselves from their lunatics.

The US govt will soon sanction the Buhari govt as a sponsor of Terrorism.

The Visa ban was just the beginning .

Buhari has become too toxic for even the useful idiots in the EU who supported him No love from Trump either. And the Saudis are desperately trying to severe links with their global Sunni terror network to reinforce the false Jewish narrative that Iran is the number 1 state sponsor of terrorism.

Buhari knows its finished.

Very soon sanctions will start flowing .

2 Likes

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Sirjamo: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

So why would Christians bomb churches?

Is it to give Nigerian Muslims a bad name? Why would anybody bother when Nigerian muslims have cemented their lunacy in our psyche?

How many times have you heard of Nigerian christians burning mosques and attacking Muslims indiscriminately?

Mention just one violent radical Christian inspired group that has taken up arms against the state with the ambitious plot of establishing a Christian State?

You are missing the point. I never said all that. Terrorism must not be only when a religion radical group attack people for no reasons. Don't you think that a rival church can be behind the attempted bombing?
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
Sirjamo:
God punish Boko haram, Killer herdsmen, bandits, kidnappers and whoever supports them passively or actively. All you wrote in this post is just a figment of your imagination.
The only reason I hated Jonathan administration was the quantum of corruption that he willfully allowed to fester unchecked, I never believed he had anything to do with boko haram, but some of the graft money sucked out of the treasury under his watch found its way to the terrorists!!!
[/s]

The only reason you opposed Jonathan and clamoured for Buhari was because Jonathan being a Christian is totally haram to be your President.

We know that the Muslim north created BH for the sole reason to discredit GEJ and that your useless Buhari rode on the promise to end BH

Every other thing you wrote there is pure lies. Because corruption under this demon Buhari is unprecedented.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
You are missing the point. I never said all that. Terrorism must not be only when a religion radical group attack people for no reasons. Don't you think that a rival church can be behind the attempted bombing?

There is no precedence for your theory.

The only religion that harbours and encourages violence both within and externally is Islam.

Or you think we've forgotten how you Sunnis cheered Buhari on as he massacred your fellow Shiites?

Stop viewing Christianity from the lens of your violent Islam .Christianity can never ever be compared to your violent demonic religion .

4 Likes

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
SirJamo

MagicBishop:
The "No True Scotsman" is a kind of informal fallacy first coined by British philosopher Antony Flew which attempts to protect a universal generalization from counterexamples by changing the definition in an ad hoc fashion to exclude the counterexample.

Lets slow down for a minute and elaborate with a simple example:

Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."

Person B: "But my uncle Angus likes sugar with his porridge."

Person A: "Ah yes, but no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."

Now the above example is typical of how your average Muslim apologists responds when confronted with the disturbing and alarming growing trend of global radical Islamism.

Rather than confront the fact that more and more Muslims are towing the line of violent radical Islamism as portrayed by groups like Boko Haram, more and more so-called moderate Muslims are making excuses for both the radical Islamist and the violent ideological doctrine they sourced from both the Quaran and from Islamic history as not being the true virtues to which Islam and Muslims must be held accountable to.

This isn't limited just to a class of Muslim Moderates but appears to be the official line of defense (for Islam and Muslims first) by highly placed authorities and clerics of Islam.

The "No True Scotsman" defense used by Muslims to deflect from the activities of violent radical Islamic groups is thus nothing but a fallacy used by Muslims to deny that their religious doctrine as can be discerned from the Quaran does NOT in any way justifies the activities of groups like Boko Haram. Thus, the commonly and widely circulated Taqiyya : " Boko Haram are not TRUE Muslims".

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by CrimeKsmart: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2943397482391755&id=100001645959741

Thats the link to the video where he told the press men his name. He said his name is Samuel. I wonder when Christians suddenly became saint and deviod of criminal acts
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by adem30: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
This is the reason why I am sick of Nigeria Christianity full of hypocrite.

I am a born Baptist member, Started from Sunbeam to Royal Ambassador, active youth member, And now a member of Men missionary union (MMU). Present CAN chairman is from my church, Rev'd.Dr.Samson Supo Ayokunle.

My heart bleeds when I see the sentiments we are using to practice Christianity in Nigeria.
We use hypocrisy to look into everything in this country as a Christian, while the feel who knows the right will rather keep quite and allow the foolish one to deceive the gullible by playing to their emotions.

I notice when an atrocities is committed in Nigeria and it happens to be from a Christian brother/sister we reactive as if it was nothing to talk about. But when the same is done by a Muslim individual or group we take it up upon our soul and cry to the high heavens.

I remembered when Prof. Dibu Ojerinde (A baptist member) was removed as JAMB registrar and was replaced with Prof. Isiaq Oloyede, all we were crying then was a Christian was sacked and replaced with a Muslim brother. We pretend as if we did not see all the messed Ojerinde put up in JAMB. Look at Jamb today under an Islamic professor, we should be ashamed as a body of Christ.

The resent is the attempted suicide bomber that happened in Kaduna everyone got interest in the matter until when Police revealed the identity of the terrorist and everywhere went calm. FFK took of upon himself to wake up the gullible to revealed that the arrested terrorist is not a Christian and gave him another name claiming he confessed that he was tortured to change his name. As a normal human been with functioning brain, why can't you ask who does the guy confessed to and where? Same man still in police custody, how do FFK got to know how he confessed? But the religious fanatics don't think this way.

This is not the first time a Christian will be arrested on working with terrorist.

I remembered sometimes ago when people coming from cross over night were attacked and over 20 people were killed, these same people labled Fulani herdsmen until the truth came out and the news died a natural death.

Samething happened in Anambra between druglords who trailed themselves from South Africa and attacked themselves in a church I Anambra, same gullible were quick to attack Fulani and when the truth came out the news died another natural death.

Why are we attracting attention of terrorist to the body of Christ with out hypocrisy? We are giving these animals moral support directly or indirectly. Let come together to know that no one is safe from terrorist, may Mosques have been bombed and many souls were lost, many churches have been bomb and many souls have been lost, let come together as a human been to fight the terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Ojiofor: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:

Can you please tell me the motive behind why a Christian will turn to suicide bomber to bomb a Christian Church?
Meanwhile we are waiting to see the attempted suicide bomber in court. He should be prosecuted and sentence to death.

4 Likes

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
adem30:

I am a born Baptist member, Started from Sunbeam to Royal Ambassador, active youth member, And now a member of Men missionary union (MMU). Present CAN chairman is from my church, Rev'd.Dr.Samson Supo Ayokunle.

My heart bleeds when I see the sentiments we are using to practice Christianity in Nigeria.
We use hypocrisy to look into everything in this country as a Christian, while the feel who knows the right will rather keep quite and allow the foolish one to deceive the gullible by playing to their emotions.

I notice when an atrocities is committed in Nigeria and it happens to be from a Christian brother/sister we reactive as if it was nothing to talk about. But when the same is done by a Muslim individual or group we take it up upon our soul and cry to the high heavens.

I remembered when Prof. Dibu Ojerinde (A baptist member) was removed as JAMB registrar and was replaced with Prof. Isiaq Oloyede, all we were crying then was a Christian was sacked and replaced with a Muslim brother. We pretend as if we did not see all the messed Ojerinde put up in JAMB. Look at Jamb today under an Islamic professor, we should be ashamed as a body of Christ.

The resent is the attempted suicide bomber that happened in Kaduna everyone got interest in the matter until when Police revealed the identity of the terrorist and everywhere went calm. FFK took of upon himself to wake up the gullible to revealed that the arrested terrorist is not a Christian and gave him another name claiming he confessed that he was tortured to change his name. As a normal human been with functioning brain, why can't you ask who does the guy confessed to and where? Same man still in police custody, how do FFK got to know how he confessed? But the religious fanatics don't think this way.

This is not the first time a Christian will be arrested on working with terrorist.

I remembered sometimes ago when people coming from cross over night were attacked and over 20 people were killed, these same people labled Fulani herdsmen until the truth came out and the news died a natural death.

Samething happened in Anambra between druglords who trailed themselves from South Africa and attacked themselves in a church I Anambra, same gullible were quick to attack Fulani and when the truth came out the news died another natural death.

Why are we attracting attention of terrorist to the body of Christ with out hypocrisy? We are giving these animals moral support directly or indirectly. Let come together to know that no one is safe from terrorist, may Mosques have been bombed and many souls were lost, many churches have been bomb and many souls have been lost, let come together as a human been to fight the terrorist.
[/s]

This sermon should be directed to your moslem brethren

Stop claiming to be a Christian like Tanko!

Muslim liar

2 Likes

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by adem30: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

This sermon should be directed to your moslem brethren

Stop claiming to be a Christian like Tanko!

Muslim liar

Typical Nigeria Christian. Social media Christian bringing shame to the church of God.
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
adem30:

Typical Nigeria Christian. Social media Christian bringing shame to the church of God.

And I see how Nigerian Muslims are bringing pride to the nation.

Abdullmutallab and Shekau most be your favorites.

2 Likes

Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Sirjamo: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
adem30:

Thank you my brother. This is deep and critical thinking laced with a lot of wisdom in just one post. With people like you walking the surface of this earth, there's for our dear Country!!!
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Sirjamo: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

There is no precedence for your theory.

The only religion that harbours and encourages violence both within and externally is Islam.

Or you think we've forgotten how you Sunnis cheered Buhari on as he massacred your fellow Shiites?

Stop viewing Christianity from the lens of your violent Islam .Christianity can never ever be compared to your violent demonic religion .
Of course, you can never be wrong on religious issues, how can you when you are a Christian?
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sirjamo:
Of course, you can never be wrong on religious issues, how can you when you are a Christian?
Exactly

Christ is the only way.

Repent you pagan heathen
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by TheDevilIsALai: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Bump
Re: Winners Church Bombing Attempt A False Flag Gone Wrong by Validated: 8:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Please people should use their brains if they have any ... Listen to the clip. What prompted the Police to ask him "is there anyway your name is Mohammed"? You asked someone his name and he told you. WHY CROSS EXAMINE HIM OF A NAME (Mohammed) WHICH HE NEVER MENTIONED

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Video /photos : Man Attacks President Buhari At Argungu Festival / Who Wants To Kill Tinubu? / See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.