Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

Facebook And Instagram Ads (targeted Traffic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook And Instagram Ads (targeted Traffic) (537 Views)

Twitter And Instagram Acount For Sale.. / Automated Targeted Traffic Software / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook And Instagram Ads (targeted Traffic) by RajMan08146(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
I am still on Facebook and Instagram ads

Getting traffic is the life wire of the entire funnel of every online business.

Traffic means visit made by people. There are two types of traffic
1.Targeted traffic
2. Non targeted traffic

Non targeted traffic is going to waste your time and energy because most people will not respond to you. while, targeted traffic is going to get you the results you want and that is where Facebook and Instagram comes in.

Right now, Facebook is the biggest source of getting instant and targeted traffic in the world.

Facebook is the ower of Instagram and WhatsApp, This gives Advertisers the opportunity to run advert on Instagram and also integrate them with WhatsApp.

Currently, there are 20M-25M of Nigerians on Facebook where 68% and 32% are male and female respectively.

You can get the fact from audience insight on Facebook.

So if you want to use Facebook to promote your brand or product, go for the targeted traffic.

Till I write again.

If you have any question or comment, let me know on the comment section.

For more information contact me through

https:///2348146176307

© Raji Ibrahim.

Data dealer||Copywriter||Digital marketer|| Coach.

(1) (Reply)

Filing Solution / Media Outlet To Lease / Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.