Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise (80528 Views)

Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by sweetrace(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Very soon she go buy house with Benz. These women are great entrepreneurs. Like this cleaner.
And my house cleaner. She cleans the house everyday. She is so efficient she cleans my body too.
Everyday.
Support Nigeria cleaning people. Patronise them today. Where you can find them? They're here on nairaland. Some are at Allen, others at Ikeja. Near the place.

Are you putting down a hardworking woman just to sound entertaining?

1 Like

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Jaqenhghar: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Niggerians want easy miney. Hard work is seen as suffering.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Adams12345: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by mechanics(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
She will blow very soon, not much people are into the business.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Gerrard59(m): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
mechanics:
She will blow very soon, not much people are into the business.

Maybe in other parts of Nigeria but in Lagos? Them boku. A mere Google search will tell you.

Congratulations to the lass. What she needs going forward is strategic digital marketing so as to attract more clients and impeccable service delivery to keep existing clients with hopes of referrals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by vr0xen: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
mad man grin

I hope this is nwamaikpe that makes me laugh all the time

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Nature8(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by harriet412(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Very soon she go buy house with Benz. These women are great entrepreneurs. Like this cleaner.
And my house cleaner. She cleans the house everyday. She is so efficient she cleans my body too.
Everyday.
Support Nigeria cleaning people. Patronise them today. Where you can find them? They're here on nairaland. Some are at Allen, others at Ikeja. Near the place.

She cleans your body with what undecided
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Gerrard59:

Maybe in other parts of Nigeria but in Lagos? Them boku. A mere Google search will tell you.

Congratulations to the lass. What she needs going forward is strategic digital marketing so as to attract more clients and impeccable service delivery to keep existing clients with hopes of referrals.
okay, definitely she will take that into consideration.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by 3rdeyeNigeria: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:

You and yourself don’t need encouragement I suppose

Mrs Feminist... Lollz
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Cheeryfeet: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

I love this woman

Let me tell all my real niggarrrz a secret
Be loyal to your real niggarrrz in da hood
Pride goes before a fall
Request help from your real niggarrrz
Continue to be loyal
The million in your bank account is some one else's recharge card money
Just be loyal

Do not despise the days of your little beginning
A big thank you to my real niggarrrs ( osagie and Kelvin)
I will remain loyal.
After my computer science program in Uniben you guys introduced me to some real dope game.
My niggar, I would love you to introduce me too to the game. 08036068556
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Sabicleaners: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
No job is dirty in as much as it pays your bill, its legit!

Hey Nairalanders!

Support Sabicleaners Cleaning Service by patronising us.

We are a professional cleaning business presently based in Abuja!
We clean your house for a token fee so you can come back home to a sparkling, clean house and focus on important things like family bonding time, skill acquisition, relaxation etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/5514060/house-cleaning-service-abuja#83793797
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Legendguru: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oh
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
We are also here to serve you guys @prolific Giant cleaning services, try us today and be glad you did, we look forward to your patronage
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Eddygre8(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Only few [color=#006600][/color] slay queens can do that.

Meanwhile check out these hot opportunities

*Stop! And Read this �����*

*SPECIAL VALENTINE OFFER VALID TILL FEB 14TH*

�Have you been struggling to make money online?
�Have you invested on many investment sites yet no result?
�Have wasted time on various get paid to read news, cryptocurrency, mlm, and ponzi schemes that left you broke n frustrated

*I have had people refer my business from far and wide asking for help.*
*So If you are experiencing series of failure and disappointment online, Learn from our shoulders as we teach you how to earn @ least $50-$100 i.e 18k - 36k daily from foreign sites directly to your bank account.

It's very simple to earn online with the right tools, strategies and mentor..

Check them out

Newbies Affiliate/CPA Master course
www.digitalyraytech.com/yray

*Check out others*
1) *Simple Facebook emoney*
https:///2GPVH8v

*The Simple Facebook eMoney is one of my top rated biz that will keep sending minimum 80 usd to your account every single day so far the word “ONLINE” is still in existence.

2) *EPAM*
https:///2XPhQJb

*EPAM means ‘Earn Per Action Moona’ , it simply means you get paid in dollars Per every action u perform.*
*Imagine, even on a $2 or $5 per action and you are able to perform 50actions daily. That’s $100 – $250 daily pure income.*
*Simple action such as helping people to enter their emails and postal code address gives you between $2 – $10.*

www.digitalyraytech.com
Email: edwin@digitalyraytech.com

*join training today*
https:///L5TYMihQOaI6LCs1dcg8KE

Every new year is like a blank book. The pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful financial story for yourself.

So join the train of net-prenuers, I will take on a $500/monthly income before the end of 2020.
I will share My Experience, Advice And Duplicate my Success into you....

=====================

JOIN OUR WhatsApp MASTER CLASS!

*This offer is only valid from now to 14th Feb.*
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Sirseedorf(m): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2020
Proudly cleaner here

Success is what we want either big or small.

cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Cousin9999: 2:33am On Feb 05, 2020
People promoting this nonsense have a serious mental illness.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Adakintroy2: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Jestin:
People tend to look down on your mostly in 9ja due to the nature of ur job.

It's everywhere. Your observation is a generality for humans.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Champagnegold: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2020
I no see any pretty lady oooo must everyone claimed one thing or the other??
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Wantedola(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Never be ashamed of your hustle except if it ain't legitimate... But sadly, fraudsters got no shame as even the society and their familes Celebrate them.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by moorevic(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Better than being a community pussy hole. More customers than you can handle.

1 Like

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by purples25(f): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am proud of her. Hope she makes it to the top.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Justiceleague1: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Gabkosh:
Those calling you cleaner are mad. If they have half of that idea you had, their lives won't be chartered and they won't be doing oloshos. I am sure those calling you that name are your fellow women that their own lives depend on men.

Kudos to you my lady. I am proud of you and your innovative way.

Happy holidays...
Enjoy yourself there

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by Gabkosh: 1:48am On Jun 08, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Happy holidays...
Enjoy yourself there

grin grin grin
Who is this zombie.
Re: Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise by AlphaJazz: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.