Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction (26955 Views)

Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / South Africa Let Me Down During My Impeachment - Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by themanderon: 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
These devil worshipping, liberal vampires and gay lovers called democrats will fail in the chequered bid to remove trump.
They are pissing their pants cos dude has fulfilled almost all his campaign promises and they know they stand no chance against him in November's election so they want to take the back door which is impeachment.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Blackfriday: 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
powerblaze:

You need an open mind to understand American politics. You may not realise that all these democrats that hate Trump today used to be his friends.
Now to answer your questions:
First of, where did Republicans admit he committed a crime?
These are the practical facts:
No where in the phone call transcript did Trump ask for a quid pro quo.
Ukraine president said he felt no pressure whatsoever.
Ukraine got the aid well before deadline date.
Democrats so-called witnesses based all their evidences on ASSUMPTIONS. Don't take my word for it . Look it up.
The whistleblower had ties to key democrats. An obvious level of bias.
Even when Trump was questioned by the ambassador about his motives, in the ambassador's own words, Trump said he wants no quid pro quo. That is a fact.
There's a video of Joe Biden bragging about withholding aid to Ukraine unless they fire a Ukraine investigator. You should find out what that man was investigating.
American constitution defines impeachable offenses on high crimes and misdemeanors. Which of those articles of impeachment is a high crime and misdemeanor? It's not like the money went to trumps account and he got caught.
Abuse of power is a vague concept and obviously has no construction for impeachment.
Obstruction of Congress is not an impeachable offense. Obama shud then have been impeached for sending unmarked billions of money to Iran by plane. How do u trace it? Obama withheld aid to the same Ukraine. He withheld aid to several African countries, forcing them to implement gay marriage laws before they get aid. Was he impeached?

So this has really been the deep end of a long fishing expedition by democrats. It started from Russia collusion. When that failed, they went to Ukraine. This whole thing was an agenda they had long before Trump got to office.

Then talking about the economy.
The liberal media like CNN tries to give trumps credit to Obama. That is really laughable.
What you should ask is: which one of Obama's economic policies is Trump currently adopting in his administration?
He reduced taxes so businesses can thrive better.
Reduced countless regulations that made doing business a very difficult process.
Cancelled Transpacific trade deal, responsible for carting many American companies out of America.
Secured the usmca deal with Canada and Mexico, 600,000 job growth potential.
Forced China back to the drawing board, and with their just signed trade agreement, American farmers stand to benefit alot.
His fight with China was to force healthy competition. Why do u think many American companies ran to China? You know the answer.
Now many American companies like Apple is investing billions in America.
That is why job growth has soared in trumps era. That's why the stock market has skyrocketed, breaking historic records with over 10,000 points.
That's obviously why unemployment has gone down to historic lows.
Only a man that knows business at international levels can do that.
Democrats promise free stuff to get votes, cos they have no idea about basic economics. Hardly any of them built a business before they became rich politicians.
And for middle east, Trump destroyed the ISIS caliphate in Iraq and Syria. Isis holds no know territory. Compare that with Obama. You should find out why military commanders were frustrated with Obama administration because anytime they get an opportunity to take down a terrorist, they have to wait for approval from Whitehouse. By the time approval comes, the plan is useless. Trump came and have them free hand to take actions. The rest is history..

Bros leave matter. You should just know one thing about America. Anytime, liberals, media, Hollywood, and others in that class are against a person? That Guy must be doing something right.
Please you can read senator Lamar Alexander comment after the vote to call for more witness, he admitted Trump committed a crime in his actions with Ukraine but argue that his actions do not amount to high crime, so therefore not impeachable. But did he commit a crime, YES according to Republican senator Lamar Alexander and many other Republicans share his view, am sure you know senator mitt Romney, senator Colin, they are all Republicans.

Bolton who is first hand witness in the issue, admitted in his book that the president ordered the funds not to be released until Ukraine comite to investigate the Bidens, please what is that called (quid pro quo) or do you want to tell Bolton will come to against the president just to get back at him, how about Amb Sondland, is he a no trumper, come on baba am sure in your mind you his guilty of what his accused of but arguing if quid pro quo is an impeachable offence will be left for another day, same way we can argue if a president sleeping with a WH intern is an impeachable offence.

Please do you know who the whistle blower is?, Or you believe in the malicious propaganda spread by right wing media's.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by powerblaze(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Blackfriday:
Please you can read senator Lamar Alexander comment after the vote to call for more witness, he admitted Trump committed a crime in his actions with Ukraine but argue that his actions do not amount to high crime, so therefore not impeachable. But did he commit a crime, YES according to Republican senator Lamar Alexander and many other Republicans share his view, am sure you know senator mitt Romney, senator Colin, they are all Republicans.

Bolton who is first hand witness in the issue, admitted in his book that the president ordered the funds not to be released until Ukraine comite to investigate the Bidens, please what is that called (quid pro quo) or do you want to tell Bolton will come to against the president just to get back at him, how about Amb Sondland, is he a no trumper, come on baba am sure in your mind you his guilty of what his accused of but arguing if quid pro quo is an impeachable offence will be left for another day, same way we can argue if a president sleeping with a WH intern is an impeachable offence.

Please do you know who the whistle blower is?, Or you believe in the malicious propaganda spread by right wing media's.

You need a crash course in American politics. It's extremely dirty but very creative.. Otherwise you'll be very easily fooled by the people that told u Trump had no chance of winning the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Blackfriday: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
powerblaze:

You need a crash course in American politics. It's extremely dirty but very creative.. Otherwise you'll be very easily fooled by the people that told u Trump had no chance of winning the last election.
I need no crash course about American politics, I don't know if you do but this is about opinion, you have yours and i have mine, definitely one will surely play out.

Have it in mind though, am not blinded by the fact Dems played there own politics with this matter and am not fooled that Donald Trump do not have a good chance of retaining his seat but what I want you and so many good trumpers to admit is, with all the clear evidence and witnesses..... Donald Trump sought a quid pro quo from Ukraine, if it's an impeachable offence is what you and I can argue another day.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Farki: 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:
So they can push their satanic agendas, totally put God out of schools, push the LGBT agendas, totally turn America away from God and thereby increase the wrath of God on the blessed Nation.

They will not prevail.

The Mercy of God has brought Trump at such a time as these so His judgement can be delayed and people given a chance to repent.

When Trump leaves then persecution will start, evil will be allowed free reign for a time then the measure of sins would have been filled up and then comes the judgement.

Oh! the ways of God are past finding out.

Trump the divorcee, adulterer, molester, hypocrite and greedy individual who hosted pageants of half naked girls is the one you are calling servant of God?

Look at trump's tweets yourself and stop spreading nonsense. https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864

Also since Christians don't seem to read their Bible let me help you out with some verses to see what the Bible has to say about people like trump.

2 Timothy 3:1-5, Matthew 19:24 and Exodus 22:21.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Jeromejnr(m): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:

Trump the divorcee, adulterer, molester, hypocrite and greedy individual who hosted pageants of half naked girls is the one you are calling servant of God?

Look at trump's tweets yourself and stop spreading nonsense. https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864

Also since Christians don't seem to read their Bible let me help you out with some verses to see what the Bible has to say about people like trump.

2 Timothy 3:1-5, Matthew 19:24 and Exodus 22:21.

Why dont you read about king cyrus in the bible who was a servant of God. Isaiah 45.

Thank you.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Farki: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Why dont you read about king cyrus in the bible who was a servant of God. Isaiah 45.

Thank you.

Ok.... What does this have to do with anything I wrote?
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:

Ok.... What does this have to do with anything I wrote?

Dont tell me you forgot all you wrote already.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Farki: 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Dont tell me you forgot all you wrote already.

You still haven't answered my question.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Jeromejnr(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:

You still haven't answered my question.

I have answered your question.

But I don't want to break it down for you cause I dont have that time.

If you cant relate all you said with the person I pointed out to you then I cant help you.

You can also help yourself by going on Google and researching on who King Cyrus was. And hopefully you will see that you had no basis for argument in the first place.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Farki: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I have answered your question.

But I don't want to break it down for you cause I dont have that time.

If you cant relate all you said with the person I pointed out to you then I cant help you.

You can also help yourself by going on Google and researching on who King Cyrus was. And hopefully you will see that you had no basis for argument in the first place.

I know who King Cyrus was and he is the exact opposite of Trump and respected religious freedom and culture of all his empire which was already Achemenid policy. If you can't bring a reasonable response just stop here.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Jeromejnr(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:

I know who King Cyrus was and he is the exact opposite of Trump and respected religious freedom and culture of all his empire which was already Achemenid policy. If you can't bring a reasonable response just stop here.

You obviously dont follow the international news then.

Why dont you do proper research huh and stop waiting for Nairaland to feed you news. Cause you just shot yourself in the foot with all you wrote up there.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Farki: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You obviously dont follow the international news then.

Why dont you do proper research huh and stop waiting for Nairaland to feed you news. Cause you just shot yourself in the foot with all you wrote up there.

Yup I'm clearly talking with an idiot who doesn't have anything to say but blindly spout statements about things he knows nothing about in an attempt to appear smart. Please tell me the proper research or get out, even when Trumps hypocrisy is on full display you're here typing nonsense.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Jeromejnr(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:

Yup I'm clearly talking with an idiot who doesn't have anything to say but blindly spout statements about things he knows nothing about in an attempt to appear smart. Please tell me the proper research or get out, even when Trumps hypocrisy is on full display you're here typing nonsense.

Well, I wont debate with you.

You are the type that make assertions without facts. The type who heard what someone else said who heard what another person said and so you took it as a valid ideolog. You continuously chant that same mantra to all who oppose your new found ideology. The typical average Nigerian. I have debated smarts on this forum, you didnt start well. So there was no point- seeing we will end up going in circles.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Farki: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Well, I wont debate with you.

You are the type that make assertions without facts. The type who heard what someone else said who heard what another person said and so you took it as a valid ideolog. You continuously chant that same mantra to all who oppose your new found ideology. The typical average Nigerian. I have debated smarts on this forum, you didnt start well. So there was no point- seeing we will end up going in circles.

I stated facts in my first post on this thread, you derailed it to talk about Cyrus and couldn't even back that up without acting coy. Like I said you have nothing to say so please go and sleep.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Jeromejnr(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Farki:

I stated facts in my first post on this thread, you derailed it to talk about Cyrus and couldn't even back that up without acting coy. Like I said you have nothing to say so please go and sleep.

Okay sir, going to bed.

Good night!!! wink
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by djon78(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Blackfriday:
I need no crash course about American politics, I don't know if you do but this is about opinion, you have yours and i have mine, definitely one will surely play out.

Have it in mind though, am not blinded by the fact Dems played there own politics with this matter and am not fooled that Donald Trump do not have a good chance of retaining his seat but what I want you and so many good trumpers to admit is, with all the clear evidence and witnesses..... Donald Trump sought a quid pro quo from Ukraine, if it's an impeachable offence is what you and I can argue another day.

Hmm I laugh in Swahili at the bolded.
Someone as powerful like Hillary Clinton couldn't defeat trump, it's all these weightless politicians that will defeat him.

The dems knew that there only chance was never t to allow Trump in the November elections so the reason for all these impeachment hoax.

But it will bite them hard in next election. Trumps base has been rattled. Wait after tomorrow they will come out with serious offense. Even schiff said it.

It will take long before another democrat enters White House again. Before they sell off America.
Even during the Iran debacle, them dems were supporting the mullas.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by bluefilm: 4:39am On Feb 05, 2020
powerblaze:

You need an open mind to understand American politics. You may not realise that all these democrats that hate Trump today used to be his friends.
Now to answer your questions:
First of, where did Republicans admit he committed a crime?
These are the practical facts:
No where in the phone call transcript did Trump ask for a quid pro quo.
Ukraine president said he felt no pressure whatsoever.
Ukraine got the aid well before deadline date.
Democrats so-called witnesses based all their evidences on ASSUMPTIONS. Don't take my word for it . Look it up.
The whistleblower had ties to key democrats. An obvious level of bias.
Even when Trump was questioned by the ambassador about his motives, in the ambassador's own words, Trump said he wants no quid pro quo. That is a fact.
There's a video of Joe Biden bragging about withholding aid to Ukraine unless they fire a Ukraine investigator. You should find out what that man was investigating.
American constitution defines impeachable offenses on high crimes and misdemeanors. Which of those articles of impeachment is a high crime and misdemeanor? It's not like the money went to trumps account and he got caught.
Abuse of power is a vague concept and obviously has no construction for impeachment.
Obstruction of Congress is not an impeachable offense. Obama shud then have been impeached for sending unmarked billions of money to Iran by plane. How do u trace it? Obama withheld aid to the same Ukraine. He withheld aid to several African countries, forcing them to implement gay marriage laws before they get aid. Was he impeached?

So this has really been the deep end of a long fishing expedition by democrats. It started from Russia collusion. When that failed, they went to Ukraine. This whole thing was an agenda they had long before Trump got to office.

Then talking about the economy.
The liberal media like CNN tries to give trumps credit to Obama. That is really laughable.
What you should ask is: which one of Obama's economic policies is Trump currently adopting in his administration?
He reduced taxes so businesses can thrive better.
Reduced countless regulations that made doing business a very difficult process.
Cancelled Transpacific trade deal, responsible for carting many American companies out of America.
Secured the usmca deal with Canada and Mexico, 600,000 job growth potential.
Forced China back to the drawing board, and with their just signed trade agreement, American farmers stand to benefit alot.
His fight with China was to force healthy competition. Why do u think many American companies ran to China? You know the answer.
Now many American companies like Apple is investing billions in America.
That is why job growth has soared in trumps era. That's why the stock market has skyrocketed, breaking historic records with over 10,000 points.
That's obviously why unemployment has gone down to historic lows.
Only a man that knows business at international levels can do that.
Democrats promise free stuff to get votes, cos they have no idea about basic economics. Hardly any of them built a business before they became rich politicians.
And for middle east, Trump destroyed the ISIS caliphate in Iraq and Syria. Isis holds no know territory. Compare that with Obama. You should find out why military commanders were frustrated with Obama administration because anytime they get an opportunity to take down a terrorist, they have to wait for approval from Whitehouse. By the time approval comes, the plan is useless. Trump came and have them free hand to take actions. The rest is history..

Bros leave matter. You should just know one thing about America. Anytime, liberals, media, Hollywood, and others in that class are against a person? That Guy must be doing something right.

Awesome analysis.

Trump is going nowhere.

Trump for second term

Make America Great Once Again!!!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Blackfriday: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2020
djon78:

Hmm I laugh in Swahili at the bolded.
Someone as powerful like Hillary Clinton couldn't defeat trump, it's all these weightless politicians that will defeat him.

The dems knew that there only chance was never t to allow Trump in the November elections so the reason for all these impeachment hoax.

But it will bite them hard in next election. Trumps base has been rattled. Wait after tomorrow they will come out with serious offense. Even schiff said it.

It will take long before another democrat enters White House again. Before they sell off America.
Even during the Iran debacle, them dems were supporting the mullas.
Are you kidding me, who was Trump in the political corridor before he won the RNC primary and before defeating Hillary Clinton? Do you know about Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, even Ben Carson had a better chance than Trump. Please stop repeating the word Hoax cos the impeachment Inquiry was factual and the Dems have been vindicated by Bolton who admits the president sought a quid pro quo from Ukraine. Admit it too, it won't kill.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by djon78(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Blackfriday:
Are you kidding me, [b]who was Trump in the political corridor before he won the RNC primary [/b]and before defeating Hillary Clinton? Do you know about Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, even Ben Carson had a better chance than Trump. Please stop repeating the word Hoax cos the impeachment Inquiry was factual and the Dems have been vindicated by Bolton who admits the president sought a quid pro quo from Ukraine. Admit it too, it won't kill.

But he won the primaries and defeated Hillary Clinton. Like I said, there is no politician in the dems wing with the kind of base Trumps have.
None can match him. That's why they thought the only way to remove him was through the impeachment hoax. And they have failed woefully.

Wait for the kind dealing Trump's base will deal with them. They are very angry, and the dems will pay heavily for this. Schiff even said same thing that's why he was so out to stop Trump.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Blackfriday: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2020
djon78:

But he won the primaries and defeated Hillary Clinton. Like I said, there is no politician in the dems wing with the kind of base Trumps have.
None can match him. That's why they thought the only way to remove him was through the impeachment hoax. And they have failed woefully.

Wait for the kind dealing Trump's base will deal with them. They are very angry, and the dems will pay heavily for this. Schiff even said same thing that's why he was so out to stop Trump.
What I was trying to point out to you is, Trump never had a political base prior to him emerging as POTUS compared to more seasoned politicians as Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Hilary Clinton but he won, considering a lot of factors. so my question is what makes you think an opponent with less a political base than Trump can not beat him?

America is not Nigeria my brother, Never forget Democrats have had 55% electoral victories in deep red States since the mid term elections, states and rural districts won by Trump. How do you think the Democrats flipped the house during the mid term elections?, Or are you forgetting the house was controlled by the Republicans.

Just be patient, the election is this year, any body can beat Trump. We might even have a dem candidate that is not Biden or Sanders.
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by Valkrie: 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Love him or hate him..the fact remains that Trump is going nowhere...until after his second tenure...!!

All these attempt by democrats is simply an excersice in futility..!! Dems are just to hateful and petty..!!

When they hear Trump they become scared to death, they stand no chance in Novermber election and that's a fact..!!
Re: Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction by jcross19: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

You are not current.

Your source of information is beer parlour
how far e don happen ooh you can go on kiss the butt of buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Employee Deactivated Trump's Account For 11minutes, See Reactions. / Donald Trump Announces 2024 Re-Election Run For President / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.