Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

There Is No Free Lunch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Is No Free Lunch (664 Views)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Femi Otedola Having Lunch With Temi, His Daughter, Mr. Eazi’s Wife To Be / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2020
There is no free lunch.

This message goes to those that are into google admob but are busy clicking on the adverts by themself.This is cheating and google can ban them at anytime.

To earn from google admob legitimately, you have to promote the app for others to use and not clicking it yourself.

Join me at 9pm today on my whatsapp group where i will give a presentation on how to earn legitimately with whatsapp.

check my signature and contact me via whatsapp so i add you to the group while its filling up.
Re: There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2020
you can still join the whatsapp group before it fills up. Contact me via my signature.
Re: There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2020
WHAT IS ADMOB:

ADMOB is a google service network that specialize in displaying mobile android app adverts of advertisers to publishers network.

i will detail what this is all about and how to earn with it.

remember to join my whatsapp group.

check my signature for contact and ill add u to d group.

presentation starts at 9pm.
Re: There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
HOW GOOGLE ADMOB WORK: Both adverisers and publishers register with admob.An advertiser deposit a fee with google for its advert to be shown to prospective customers that are using a publishers app.Google admob pays publishers a share in the deposit from the advertisers for enabling adverts to be placed on their app.It is admob and publishers that share the fee paid by advertisers.The role of admob is to link advertisers ads to appropriate audience on the publishers app. The audience are the people that download a publishers app.They are the prospective customers that the advertisers are trying to target their ads to.

join me at 9pm tonight when i give a presentation on how to earn via google admob.

check my signature for my whatsapp contact so i can add you to the whatsapp group.
Re: There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
The presentation starts at 9pm tonight.

Check my signature for whatsapp number so i add you to the whatsapp group before it fills up.
Re: There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2020
Another lecture is scheduled for tonight at 9pm for those that missed yesterdays own.

Please check my signature for my whatsapp contact so i add you to the whatsapp group before it fills up.
Re: There Is No Free Lunch by droidview: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
you can still join.

(1) (Reply)

World Food Show / Tolons Groups- Get A Free Consultation For Your Solar System (business) / Ifeanhealth Orthopaedics State Of The Art Artificial Limb Center In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.