Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Talk To A Veterinarian - Pets (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Talk To A Veterinarian (66695 Views)

Chat With A Veterinarian For FREE!!! / Consult A Veterinarian / Rights Of Pet Owners From A Veterinarian During Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Acefaruk: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2022
Good day bro, just want to make an enquiry. Can a cat transfer any disease to someone maybe through it claws
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Acefaruk:
Good day bro, just want to make an enquiry. Can a cat transfer any disease to someone maybe through it claws
Yes sir
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by websitegurufix: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Good day Doc. SeunH, My gsd gave birth today (5 puppies) and before i came back from church, she has killed 4 of the puppies (by bitten them to death) ... The remaining one is kept separate... I am danm sad right now.... What can i do to save the remaining one??
I bought nan milk and how am i going to feed her in a day?

Hope to hearing from you soon.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Ungodly: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2022
Help me: I have a Samoyed dog that is tick infested, please what can I use on the poor dog, I need all the ticks gone ASAP
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
websitegurufix:
Good day Doc. SeunH, My gsd gave birth today (5 puppies) and before i came back from church, she has killed 4 of the puppies (by bitten them to death) ... The remaining one is kept separate... I am danm sad right now.... What can i do to save the remaining one??
I bought nan milk and how am i going to feed her in a day?

Hope to hearing from you soon.
I'm so sorry sir, please accept my sympathy. The decision you took was the best, which was separation. The next thing I'll advise you to do is to stabilize the remaining one by tender loving care while you get milk replacers. Meanwhile observe the mother and once she is calm, gradually introduce the pup under strict supervision if possible. I'm so sorry once again, it happens like that sometimes which could be due to stress on the part of the bitch
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ungodly:
Help me: I have a Samoyed dog that is tick infested, please what can I use on the poor dog, I need all the ticks gone ASAP

I'm so sorry sir. Change location, Get fipronil spray and if possible get Bravecto® if you can afford it
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by websitegurufix: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
seunH:
I'm so sorry sir, please accept my sympathy. The decision you took was the best, which was separation. The next thing I'll advise you to do is to stabilize the remaining one by tender loving care while you get milk replacers. Meanwhile observe the mother and once she is calm, gradually introduce the pup under strict supervision if possible. I'm so sorry once again, it happens like that sometimes which could be due to stress on the part of the bitch

I will do as instructed...
I really appreciate your support.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
nolywe:

Ok I had to take her to the vet clinic coz her wee is so reddish as if it is mixed with blood...the doc touched her stomach and said she has infection and it has block the kidney valve that separates blood and urine...he will give her injections for 3 days...Thats my journey so far
Excellent sir, but did the Vet tell you the infection and the injection he administered? It is your right to know
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Ungodly: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2022
seunH:
I'm so sorry sir. Change location, Get fipronil spray and if possible get Bravecto® if you can afford it
Thank you. I have heard of the Bravecto in the past and how deadly it could be on the ticks, but I totally forgot what it’s called, the fipronil? Haven’t heard about it but I know it would work magic too. The bravecto, how many pill do you think is ideal for a Samoyed dog because I heard that it has side effects on dogs if consume in large quantity. If you can refer me to any pet shop I can get the Bravecto from in Ibadan , I would be very grateful.

Modified: I found where to get it in Ibadan already. Thanks.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by lanrekinfol: 10:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hello doc, my boerboel puppy has this hair loss and it is spreading gradually to almost all the parts of her body. One vet told me she has staph aureus, another doc said its just allergy. Please what can i do ?

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2022
lanrekinfol:
Hello doc, my boerboel puppy has this hair loss and it is spreading gradually to almost all the parts of her body. One vet told me she has staph aureus, another doc said its just allergy. Please what can i do ?
Good morning sir, Staph aureus Allergy?? My brother this looks like mange. Get Armitraz® bath to fight the mange from outside, then follow up at a Vet clinic where further examination may be done and ivermectin administered. Update me on any development I'll be on standby
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by websitegurufix: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
seunH:

The remaining one could not make it ( died this afternoon) so painful.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
websitegurufix:

The remaining one could not make it ( died this afternoon) so painful.
I'm so sorry sir, it's so painful to me. Please accept my sympathy
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by websitegurufix: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
seunH:
I'm so sorry sir, it's so painful to me. Please accept my sympathy

Thanks sir...
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by lanrekinfol: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks a lot doc. Appreciate

seunH:
Good morning sir, Staph aureus Allergy?? My brother this looks like mange. Get Armitraz® bath to fight the mange from outside, then follow up at a Vet clinic where further examination may be done and ivermectin administered. Update me on any development I'll be on standby
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Walexz02(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2022
Ungodly:
Thank you. I have heard of the Bravecto in the past and how deadly it could be on the ticks, but I totally forgot what it’s called, the fipronil? Haven’t heard about it but I know it would work magic too. The bravecto, how many pill do you think is ideal for a Samoyed dog because I heard that it has side effects on dogs if consume in large quantity. If you can refer me to any pet shop I can get the Bravecto from in Ibadan , I would be very grateful.

Please where in Ibadan did you get bravecto
Modified: I found where to get it in Ibadan already. Thanks.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2022
[quote author=Walexz02 post=111138811][/quote] Good evening sir, he has responded already sir, you can DM him for the location

1 Like

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by RichyBangs: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2022
I got a pup which was doing well but selective on food she only eats canned food for dogs I decided to withdraw the canned food for some days and all of a sudden she just stopped eating even pap she will just take two licks and that's all I do use syringe to feed her pap and she just keeps to herself at a corner observing it's been going on for 5days now I hope the pup is ok any advice she has been to the vet
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2022
RichyBangs:
I got a pup which was doing well but selective on food she only eats canned food for dogs I decided to withdraw the canned food for some days and all of a sudden she just stopped eating even pap she will just take two licks and that's all I do use syringe to feed her pap and she just keeps to herself at a corner observing it's been going on for 5days now I hope the pup is ok any advice she has been to the vet
Good morning sir, I'm so sorry about what you are facing. Are you observing any other signs and symptoms? Also what did the Vet say? These would guide me in knowing what is wrong. Meanwhile get vitamin C and administer, that should boost her appetite
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by RichyBangs: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2022
seunH:
Good morning sir, I'm so sorry about what you are facing. Are you observing any other signs and symptoms? Also what did the Vet say? These would guide me in knowing what is wrong. Meanwhile get vitamin C and administer, that should boost her appetite

He said he doesn't think it's pavor since her poop is ok and no sign of throwup The vet gave me multivitamins to give her
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
RichyBangs:

He said he doesn't think it's pavor since her poop is ok and no sign of throwup The vet gave me multivitamins to give her
So we are on point, go ahead with the multivitamin. I'll be on standby
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Lontrra: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello doc, I don't understand my almost 3 months old Lhasa Apso, it barely drinks water.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
Lontrra:
Hello doc, I don't understand my almost 3 months old Lhasa Apso, it barely drinks water.
Good evening sir, sorry for the late response, sir what other symptoms are you seeing?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by Euphoria081: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening doc, please my dog sustain an injury, though is not that's severe, and I also applied some first aid treatment. But I was advised to get antibiotics.
Pls which can I get that is effective in case of any infection.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2022
Euphoria081:
Good evening doc, please my dog sustain an injury, though is not that's severe, and I also applied some first aid treatment. But I was advised to get antibiotics.
Pls which can I get that is effective in case of any infection.
Good morning sir, if the injury is not severe as you mentioned above, then you don't need to stress yourself with buying antibiotics. Normally antibiotics are prescribed when the injury is severe in order to facilitate wound healing and prevent secondary infection. So put your mind at rest sir
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by patholaw: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning Doc. Have some goats that currently have catarrh & cough also looking sick. 1 of them breastfeeding is not even eating and have catarrh covering the nose and mouth... Please what can i give to them?
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by kingsley18(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning doctor, please I need your help, my 4 weeks GSD local mix has refused to eat any any other food including dog meal that was recommended by the vet. He only eats chicken head, fish and meat.

Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 10:36am On Mar 30, 2022
patholaw:
Good morning Doc. Have some goats that currently have catarrh & cough also looking sick. 1 of them breastfeeding is not even eating and have catarrh covering the nose and mouth... Please what can i give to them?
Good morning sir, is she kept indoor as in shed or exposed outdoor? That would guide me, but ultimately you may have to visit a clinic
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by patholaw: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2022
seunH:
Good morning sir, is she kept indoor as in shed or exposed outdoor? That would guide me, but ultimately you may have to visit a clinic
Indoors at nights but during the day dey move within the compound.
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
kingsley18:
Good morning doctor, please I need your help, my 4 weeks GSD local mix has refused to eat any any other food including dog meal that was recommended by the vet. He only eats chicken head, fish and meat.
Which other symptoms are you observing
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by seunH: 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
patholaw:

Indoors at nights but during the day dey move within the compound.
Okay send me a DM
Re: Talk To A Veterinarian by kingsley18(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2022
None but this morning he ate a little bit of the chicken head and till now he has refused to eat anything, just to drink water and play around.
seunH:
Which other symptoms are you observing

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (52) (Reply)

Video - Dog Attacks Owner With Cutlass / Python Almost Strangled Indian Man To Death While Taking Selfie With It (Photos) / Indian Man Spent 72 Hours With 72 Venomous Snakes To Prove A Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.