Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (45786 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by jasawa: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun2019:

https://punchng.com/kaduna-bombing-suspect-told-us-his-name-was-mohammed-not-samuel-can/
Liars ! so you employed Muhammad to work in your church and even attends church services ? haba softly softly na.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by WonderGod(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
I can mention more than 40 verses in the bible that support terrorism,tell me what's the crime of infant ,suckling ,ox ,sheep and camel.Educate yourself my brother u know little
You are not making any sense at all. God was talking to a king to go fight an enemy nation. U think if Trump rise up and say he want to fight a nation. Its terrorism. Hear yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by jchioma: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
tantan:
From looking at at face and his accent you will know that he is Nathaniel Samuel the suicide bomber. They are the ones that kidnap and kill in the name of Herdsmen. God will keep exposing you.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true. All your evil plots against the Church of God will fail.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
WonderGod:

You are not making any sense at all. God was talking to a king to go fight an enemy nation. U think if Trump rise up and say he want to fight a nation. Its terrorism. Hear yourself.

sheep ,camel,infant, suckling are parts of enemies, how, this is terrorism and war crime

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Yujin(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
PapaBaby:

When did you become itsekiri? Where in Itsekiri land are you from? Itsekiri people are Christians, from your post history, you're always anti Christian. Stop denying your fellow Hausa.
Hahahaha. Chai! Thanks my fellow undercover agent. Sherlock Holmes 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ojiofor: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
nazram1:

But ur babaric fellows all day caught bleeping different women

Are you for real?
Or have your brain been covered with Islamic rag?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Yujin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
efighter:

Good, just remember that Major General Muhammadu Buhari fought in the civil war, if you bring another senseless war, he will repeat the 1967 to 1970 massacre because there will never ever be a country called Biafra situated beside Nigeria.
Time will tell almajiri.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by ADAlBEKU: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
His name is Prophet Muhammad
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Smoothwave: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
Let Living Faith deny this document comes from them.

This country is a shithole and everyone of us is part of the problem..
A suicide bomber was caught and we are busy debating if he's a Christian or Muslim... Thereby neglecting the right things we are supposed to do...

Visionless leaders and frustrated followers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Tomilola360: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

hmmmm. what are you trying to achieve by this? what makes you different from those Jesus referred to in Hosea 4:6?

You dont need to show you are that stupid too.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Tomilola360: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Smoothwave:

This country is a shithole and everyone of us is part of the problem..
A suicide bomber was caught and we are busy debating if he's a Christian or Muslim... Thereby neglecting the right things we are supposed to do...

Visionless leaders and frustrated followers..

E tire person.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by DanseMacabre(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:
The fact that the Police were quick to state the purported name and Christian identity of the would be suicide bomber points to the fact that this was meant to douse the sectarian conflict being orchestrated by Nigerian muslins on Christians.

All of a sudden the Jewish controlled MSMs are now narrowing on the ethno religious killings of Nigerian christian population - something they've refused to broadcast since their annionted Buhari became President. Make no mistakes, the western Jewish controlled media was very instrumental in ridiculing Jonathan out of office and for also ushering Buhari into office.

Why are the Jews suddenly reporting on the plight of Nigerian Christians? Also, almost every article I have read from the Wall Street Journal to the New Jew York Times, have been subtly pointing accusing fingers to Turkey in arming and training both Fulani lunatics and their brethren in Boko Haram.

This may not be unconnected to Turkey's foray into Libya and sea grabbing in the Mediterranean that has pissed off Greece, Egypt , Cyprus and Israel.

I am not making excuses for Turkey under the control of the wannabe Sultan, Erdogan who like our own dear Dan Fodio wannabe (Buhari) has great delusions of reestablishing the Turkish Ottoman and Sokoto Caliphates respectively .

What I am driving at is that the Jews are exposing Turkey's terrorist links even though same Jews alongside Turkey and Saudi Arabia propped up and supported ISIS in Syria. And if we also consider that the Jewish media once praised ISIS and other Sunni lunatics as freedom fighters and also refused to report on the genocide, enslavement and serial rape of Christian and Yazidi populations just as they did with Fulani menace we must consider the Jewish Medias newfound need to report on the plight of Christians with every atom of caution.

This brings us to the Winners church attempted bombing or rather a bombing attempt that was meant never to happen so as that the Nigerian police will arrest a purported Christian so as to diffuse the fact that Muslims are attacking and killing Christians at will.

Why? Because, it provides the Buhari govt a sense of neutrality in their responsibility to protect all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or creed thereby absolving themselves from the complicity of aiding and abetting their Fulani lunatics. It also serves as taqiyya to absolve Muslims from the killings on hapless christian population.

In summary, do not assume the Jewish controlled Western media has suddenly developed a conscience to report on the plight of Christians in Nigeria facing a slow genocide at the hands of state sponsored and backed actors like the Fuani herdsmen, Miyetti and co. The Jewish media has a penchant for Muslim victim hood. We saw it in C.A.R. with the antiBalaka movement that rightly ousted the marauding Fulanis. The Jews never reported what led to the anti Fulani conflict but rather latched on the narrative that African Christians were wantonly killing Muslims. Same thing happened in Myanmar with the indigenous Buddhist population expelling the Rhoyingha Muslims back to Bangladesh. The Jewish media went all out to condemn the attacks without one moment telling the world what led to the Rhoyingha being expelled. The Jewish media is latching on the plight of Christians in Nigeria towards exposing Turkey's role in co-sponsoring the Fulani jihad over territorial disputes in the Mediterranean with Turkey.

As for the Buhari govt, this false flag was to douse and deflect from the real perpetrators of the senseless killings just as the APC did with CAN during the era of GEJ.

Do not fall for their lies.

Hmm. I would normally call most of your submissions conspiracy theories, but a good number are quite valid. The West was quite instrumental in installing Buhari. Why do they want to drop him after just a short while?

Methinks they underestimated his bloodlust and vindictive spirit.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by miketayo(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
blasted12:
All we know is that his name is Nathaniel Samuel the Christian terrorist. Period!

U found a Christian terrorist and u are so happy, because most of them r Muslims?
Even if he is a Christian, his name is definitely not Nathaniel Samuel.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Mrexcell(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-3 cool

Take ur taqiyya elsewhere every sensible person knows that christains are no terrorists u can't even find any christain group in this world killing innocent people in the name of christainity or Jesus.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by fjjc(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun2019:

https://punchng.com/kaduna-bombing-suspect-told-us-his-name-was-mohammed-not-samuel-can/
No tape recording or phone to record the conversation.
I don't understand what CAN intend to gain in disstabilizing Nigeria. God will expose them one after the other. No free money for the people that eat from another man sweat. Oga CAN elo wa sese.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Mrexcell(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
fairfora:
Trust nigeria police at the expense if your life. They're always used by politicians to achieve their aims. I'm glad this matter is coming to the fore. Every sane Nigerian knows that the boy can never be a Christian and the reactions of the Nigerians since the incident became known was a clear proof that there was manipulation somewhere.

I stopped trusting the Nigerian police since the day a Nigerian living in the USA came home to visit his family in the 80s and was killed in a police station where he took shelter because he arrived late and couldn't proceed to his family house to avoid being attacked by the oshodi boys in those days. The moment the police got to know he had some dollars on him after he introduced himself, they killed this man and took all his money. Thank God the driver who picked the man at the airport and dropped him off at the station was told to come back the following day by the man to pick him and also inform his family that he was at a police station for protection and would be with them that morning.

The driver first left for the family of the victim the following morning before going to the station and delivered the message. Before getting to the station, the driver met the body of the retirnee lifeless along the road where he was dumped. He didn't bother to report at the station but made a u-turn and headed to the family house of the victim. The moment his retired military officer brother heard of the horrible incident, he carried his gun and asked the driver to move to the scene. After seeing his brother's body along the road, he entered the police station and shot all those on duty dead. He boldly searched their pockets and met dollars inside. The government was alerted and some of them who did night and had a share of the money had handed over and left but were all captured and charged for murder. The incident took place at mafoluku police station which was shut for years before being reopened because of the incident. Since that day, I've lost trust in those men in black. Their second name is evil

Lord have mercy what type of country is this?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by mendel04(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Even if the guy is a Christian he's not killing because of his religion because killing of any form can not be justified in christendom unlike some people. But above all a human being can either be good or bad irrespective of his religion.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by COCKCROW: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

LIKE THE SATANIC VERSE-KORAN
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
WonderGod:

Defences when you or murderous god is talked about. So the country is an enemy nation because they chose not to worship him right? What kind of retarded bloodthirsty is that your god sef?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by CSTR2: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

I'm an itsekiri man.

The guys accent is very much southern.

He even got a certificate from their church.

Why are you ashamed to say it?

Had it been he won an award you would have quickly told us how he's your first cousin.

Embrace him.

Itshekiri man indeed.

I am a Dutch.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
mendel04:
Even if the guy is a Christian he's not killing because of his religion because killing of any form can not be justified in christendom unlike some people. But above all a human being can either be good or bad irrespective of his religion.

Why was he going to blow up a church ir it's not religion. Didnt your bible tell you to kill unbelievers ?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Allee90: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
A good and original Christian will never bear the name Mohammed
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by mendel04(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lol, we're only asked to spread the good news to them, Jesus or any of his disciple did not kill anyone instead they set the captives free. Give your life to christ my bro you will not only understand the purpose of life better you will also enjoy it.
kong200:

Why was he going to blow up a church ir it's not religion. Didnt your bible tell you to kill unbelievers ?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Onlyonebuhari: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun2019:

CAN should also try to change his certificates bearing Samuel to Muhammed Sani, I blame the president for your lawlessness.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by gowaga68: 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stop that religious nonsense, is act of terrorism a good thing ?

Use your brain, not your an.us.

Sodiquinone:
[s]Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mrexcell:

Take ur taqiyya elsewhere every sensible person knows that christains are no terrorists u can't even find any christain group in this world killing innocent people in the name of christainity or Jesus.

u can't be more sensible than the bible that support terrorism, I will close my eyes and give u 50 Bible verses that support terrorism and genocide the likes that has never been seen before

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Itslove2001(f): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don

oga just shut up

nothing stops the fact that all terrorist are muslims
u,ppl trying to push it to christianity makes it more obvious
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
WonderGod:

yeah its terrorism if he kills infants,suckling, women etc,Even Trump willnt do that,he knows its against the ethics of war...I hope trump isn't more decent than the author of the bible

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Itslove2001(f): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

I can mention more than 40 verses in the bible that support terrorism,tell me what's the crime of infant ,suckling ,ox ,sheep and camel.Educate yourself my brother u know little
just shut of ,we are christians meaning christ followers
we do not follow some the law of moses that condone violence

thank yoo
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by nurusystem(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
pastor the confirmed name is Nathaniel Samuel ,stop lieing ,a Christian bomber was caught.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by nurusystem(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Itslove2001:
just shut of ,we are christians meaning christ followers we do not follow some the law of moses that condone violence
thank yoo
you follow puting bombs as a Christian
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kennyz247(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

I'm an itsekiri man.

The guys accent is very much southern.

He even got a certificate from their church.

Why are you ashamed to say it?

Had it been he won an award you would have quickly told us how he's your first cousin.

Embrace him.

ds guy mumu na follow come, idiot religious biagot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.