Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Professional Contents $ Book Writer at Your Service - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Professional Contents $ Book Writer at Your Service (682 Views)

Architects At Your Service To Help Interpret Your Dream House / Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria / CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Contents $ Book Writer at Your Service by hifamily: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2020
It Can't Be THIS EASY! The Surefire Way To Get UNLIMITED Conversion Cranking Content Written For Your MONEY Site!

Here's how you can crack the code to creating powerful product reviews that do one thing and one thing only...

...Convert ice cold visitors into red hot wallet waving buyers eager to line your pockets with commission after commission!

Dear Sir/Ma,

I'd like to offer you a chance to work with me directly and have me create as many hi-conversion product reviews/Contents as you could possibly need.

Let's face it, writing solid product reviews/Contents can be a tough time consuming process especially if you're new or just overwhelmed by all the aspects of running an online business.

You've got to pick the products, then research them and find out all the features and benefits, then you need to interweave them and craft them into a nice compelling presell review that doesn't put your visitors to sleep!

Here's your chance for me to help you lighten the load, do all of the heavy lifting, and just deliver you stellar review after stellar review.

I'm ready, willing, and able to take on your product review writing project big or small, whether you have a one time need or need an ongoing writer.

I'm ready to exercise all the knowledge and experience I've gained writing reviews for live sites that convert real people into buyers.

My Content writing service is top notch and I want you to put it to the test for yourself.

Contents writing Pricing:

One 1000 Word Review - $0.50 per word – 48 Hour Turnaround

Five 1000 Word Reviews - $0.40 per word - 4-5 Day Turnaround

Ten 1000 Word Reviews - $0.30 per word - 7-10 Day Turnaround

30 Day Satisfaction Risk Free Guarantee

You can contact me via email address below to discuss your project and get the payment details.

Ayodeletomilayo22@gmail.com
TOMILAYO AYODELE
Re: Professional Contents $ Book Writer at Your Service by hifamily: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2021
always at your service

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Grow Your Business For Free / Please Connect Me These People / Land For Sale At These Locations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.