Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? (56045 Views)

Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by babyfaceafrica: 7:46am On Feb 15, 2020
It is well
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by henrijin: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Cleaner
Maybe FSLC
About 140k

I know of this one.

Same place. Chartered accountant about 130k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by charles009(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
422k + housing upfront.
7 years experience
Recovery/Remedial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by MoonandStar: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
charles009:
422k + housing upfront.
7 years experience
Recovery/Remedial

I need a good job please help if you can.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by JunctionBox: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
henrijin:
Cleaner Maybe FSLC About 140k
I know of this one.
Same place. Chartered accountant about 130k
How manage?
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by QueTeddy: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Victoronah1:
I make 450 - 1million per month depending on how much time I work. What is the need limiting yourself to state and federal jobs. Before you ask me to disclose the job, be creative and think. Lowest salary I've made is 450k. Highest I've made in a month 2.7million. Average 1million per month.i get paid in dollars that's why oo

Bros, abeg disclose the job...
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Fraih(f): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Two hundred plus before tax
First degree Food Science and Technology
Food Manufacturing Company, Lagos
3yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by nigeriagospel(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Victoronah1:
alright let me explain since you want to learn.
I make films about 12 mins long. Only upload on Vimeo. I charge 1usd per view. If I get 2million views in a week, the profit will be shared between me and Vimeo, since I collect 75%of the total video and then they collect 25. Other Occasions I do 85 and they do 15. 2million view doesn't mean 2millions USD alright. After the total round up, I can make I million for that single video in a week. If I upload multiple videos let say it make 5million total, I will make bout 3.5million that month on all total video. The highest I've made on a single video is 2.7million. Normal make is 1million. On the lowest 450k if I upload just one video or my total video don't get upto a million views. This is different from YouTube and ads. So the money is single per video. If I make a single video 3million, and the other videos give me 3million total, that is I upload 7 videos total I make bout 7million that month. The money is high based on our dollar rate. 1k USD is already 365. So multiply it.
boss they can't understand your explanation, cos Nigerian think 9 to 5 jobs is the only way to financial freedom, Ryan toys made $22 million from his YouTube channel at just 8. And many inspiring stories like that, you're for real I have read most of your thread, the one you talk about pride, the one you bought your girlfriend val gift and you made mention of vimeo video in one of your thread as the only thing you are doing for now. Am a self thought cinematographer I learn premier pro and many stuff by myself but how can you tutor me on the vimeo stuff sir? I work and currently earn 40k monthly which is not enough to take care of my 10 years old son, I will be very joyous to hear from you. 08102580463 efe is my name

4 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by nigeriagospel(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Victoronah1:
so I can expose myself to robbers Abi? Why don't you upload your bank account and how much you have then Ill do mine?let's be even
bro live this people they don't understand, what we don't know is always bigger than us, I have seen random guys make $2k on YouTube monthly, and will never notice until they disclose it to you. Am a self thought cinematographer how do I learn from you boss. 08102580463
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by nigeriagospel(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Victoronah1:
entertainment is where money is. Unless you want to have a normal life. You don't necessarily need to act or shoe yourself all you need Is money lots of it. But since you don't want to learn no need to release information here. But to make money you have to spend money. If you gather people write a script and shoot it, then use 20k or 50k to make the video top trending eg, on YouTube, you will get more than 24millions views,since YouTube runs add to make money ranging from 1usd t 6 USD per ad view that massive. And runs on a total of 1million people. You're already rich. But of course no need to teach you like you said you don't want to know. Have a nice day my dear.
boss am ready for the teaching, help a brother that's hungry to learn
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Victoronah1: 7:03am On Feb 18, 2020
nigeriagospel:
boss they can't understand your explanation, cos Nigerian think 9 to 5 jobs is the only way to financial freedom, Ryan toys made $22 million from his YouTube channel at just 8. And many inspiring stories like that, you're for real I have read most of your thread, the one you talk about pride, the one you bought your girlfriend val gift and you made mention of vimeo video in one of your thread as the only thing you are doing for now. Am a self thought cinematographer I learn premier pro and many stuff by myself but how can you tutor me on the vimeo stuff sir? I work and currently earn 40k monthly which is not enough to take care of my 10 years old son, I will be very joyous to hear from you. 08102580463 efe is my name
hello EFE good morning, I hope you had a blissful night rest. I will suggest you actually start from YouTube, because on Vimeo you have to pay to even be able to post contents, and before a person watches it or downloads it. And you need lot of money to advertise yourself. But on YouTube you can advertise yourself for just 10 USD and be on the trending for a time. But they are special things you will need which I can't disclose on this forum, it took me years and time so I may not give out at all, road to making money is not easy. But I will chat you up and drop you those information. Cheers
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by nigeriagospel(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Victoronah1:
hello EFE good morning, I hope you had a blissful night rest. I will suggest you actually start from YouTube, because on Vimeo you have to pay to even be able to post contents, and before a person watches it or downloads it. And you need lot of money to advertise yourself. But on YouTube you can advertise yourself for just 10 USD and be on the trending for a time. But they are special things you will need which I can't disclose on this forum, it took me years and time so I may not give out at all, road to making money is not easy. But I will chat you up and drop you those information. Cheers
thanks boss.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by richy02(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have a long way to go oh, God oh

1 Like

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by nigeriagospel(m): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Victoronah1:
still waiting to hear from you boss
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
Job Vacancy

Graphics and Web Designer
Content writer and Social media manager

Send CV to info@basmallonline.com
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by nengibo: 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
omlueh:
Salary= N320k
Position= Technician
Qualification= OND
Years/Experience= 13+
Organization= Food and Beavrages.
Nestle?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2020
Vacancy at Bas Mall.

Accountant/Secretary, Web/Graphics Designer, Sales Manager, Cleaner/ Errand Boy & Dispatcher rider are needed for immediate employment.

Accountant/Secretary
Must be excellent in Mathematics and English, and experienced in Quickbook accounting software and microsoft office

Web/Graphics Designer
Must be excellent in website and graphics designing with at least 2 years of experience. Must be creative and designs must look professional and top notch.

Sales Manager
Must have minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and Business management. Must be good in marketing, handling sales and convincing customers

Errand/Cleaner
Must be a male applicant, must be neat, must have energy to work and not be lazy, must be obedient to take instruction from others in the office.

Dispatch Rider
Must have minimum of 3 years in driving motorcycle in Lagos state, must be neat and able to speak English and Yoruba fluently.

Send your CV to contact@basmallonline.com or visit the office to submit your CV.

Address: 3 Balogun street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone: +234 807 647 3196

Please applicants must reside in Ikeja and environs and lazy individuals should not bother sending their CV.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by uncleteeh(m): 1:35pm On May 12, 2020
Here's an Architect at your service for your Architectural Designs and Building Constructional works.
Consult Oak Group today. We deliver nationwide.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2020
Vacancy at Bas Mall.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2020
Vacancy at Bas Mall
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 10:57am On May 16, 2020
Send your CV to contact@basmallonline.com or visit the office to submit your CV.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by jeswinner: 8:13pm On May 16, 2020
lisimmo:
Monthly Salary : N860,000 (with bonus); N660,000 (without bonus).

Monthly Side Hustle: N0.00 - N500,000.

Years of experience: 7

Qualifications: B.Sc & M.Sc (Electrical/Electronic)

Role: Senior software engineer

Industry: Information Tech

*I can't disclose company.

Seeing ppls Salary up there sent shivers down my spine.

As at 2014 I didn't have any job. I picked up software development downloaded several video tutorials online and I started working. I dedicated more than 11 hours daily to this.
I would wake up 6 a.m. as if I was going to the office. Gradually improved and started building apps.
Then in 2016 January I got my first job in Lagos as a junior Dev. My salary was 120k. I learnt very fast on the job and improved my skills.

Within a year, I got inside also that paid me 250k alongside my current job. I also got promoted on my current job so my salary became around 180 k.

Then in 2018 I got another job with another company that was paying me over 500k
. I kept improving and I was receiving promotion till my salary hit what it currently is well I kept my side job.

But even with my current job plus side also I still believe in entrepreneurship, so I started up my own company but I'm still funding it to make it profitable.

Abeg send the exact videos wey u use learn

1 Like

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Osun2222: 8:55pm On May 16, 2020
I started teaching immediately after my NYSC and my salary was 15k. I was lucky to be shortlisted into military (commissioned) and I thank God today as my take home is 6 digits

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 16, 2020
Bsc(ed) business education (accounting option) storekeeper 45k.....pls anyone with a better offer should kindly help
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2020
Vacancy at Bas Mall.

Accountant/Secretary, Web/Graphics Designer, Sales Manager, Cleaner/ Errand Boy & Dispatcher rider are needed for immediate employment.

Accountant/Secretary
Must be excellent in Mathematics and English, and experienced in Quickbook accounting software and microsoft office

Web/Graphics Designer
Must be excellent in website and graphics designing with at least 2 years of experience. Must be creative and designs must look professional and top notch.

Sales Manager
Must have minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and Business management. Must be good in marketing, handling sales and convincing customers

Errand/Cleaner
Must be a male applicant, must be neat, must have energy to work and not be lazy, must be obedient to take instruction from others in the office.

Dispatch Rider
Must have minimum of 3 years in driving motorcycle in Lagos state, must be neat and able to speak English and Yoruba fluently.

Address: 3 Balogun street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone: +234 807 647 3196

Please applicants must reside in Ikeja and environs and lazy individuals should not bother sending their CV.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2020
Interview is scheduled on Friday 22nd May 2020. Time 10am

Please come with your application letter and other credentials

Address: 3 Balogun Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos. 2nd floor in a 3 story building

For direction, please call Glory +234 815 538 6528.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2020
Vacancies at Bas Mall.

Accountant/Secretary, Web/Graphics Designer, Sales Manager, Digital Marketer and Cleaner/Errand Boy are needed for immediate employment.

Accountant/Secretary
Must be excellent in Mathematics and English, and experienced in Quick book accounting software and Microsoft office

Web/Graphics Designer
Must be excellent in website and graphics designing with at least 3 years of experience. Must be creative to design professionally and top notch.

Sales Manager
Must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Sales and Business management. Must be good in marketing, handling sales and convincing customers.

Digital Marketer
Minimum of 2 years in experience and must be excellent in internet and email marketing, social media engagement and blogging.

Errand/Cleaner

Send your CV to contact@basmallonline.com or visit the office to submit your CV before the interview date

Please applicants must reside in Ikeja and it's environs and please lazy individuals should not bother sending their CV.

Address: 3 Balogun Street, Anifowoshe, Ikeja, Lagos. 2nd floor in a 3 story building

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2020

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2020
Another stage of Interview is scheduled on Friday 29th May 2020. Time 11am

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by omlueh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
I have gotten my HND since, but i have other plan Sir.
generationz:

If I may ask, why haven't you gotten your HND?
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by bizlinks(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Experienced dispatch riders are needed for immediate employment in Ikeja, Lagos.

Terms!
1. Dispatcher must be at least 20yrs and not above 45yrs
2. Dispatcher must have rider's card.
3. Dispatcher must reside within Ikeja or nearby.
4. Dispatcher must have 99.9 % bike maintenance
5. Dispatcher should be able to read and write
6. Dispatcher should be familiar with Lagos roads
7. Applicant must be obedient and hardworking.
8. Dispatcher must understand Lagos State Traffic rules.

Salary:
60,000 for experienced dispatcher of over 3years
50,000 for experienced dispatcher of below 3years
40,000 for experienced dispatcher of less 1year

Benefits: HMO, Kits, Data and Airtime

CALL 08149980966 or send CV to hr@basmall.com.ng
Address: 3, Balogun Street, Ikeja Lagos.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by shogsman(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2022
Don't know if it counts since I'm not in naija,as an operational manager and a information security analyst I used to earn $86k after tax per annum,now it's less than that

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

What A Man That Earns 100k+ Told Me When I Wanted To Borrow N500 From Him / Crowd Looking For Job As Road Cleaners In Enugu. Photo / How I Lost A Potential Job Because Of My Denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.