Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her (61210 Views)

Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Father And Son Sexually Molest Neighbour's 14-Year-Old Daughter, Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Suremikky(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2020
It is not possible for a man to impregnate another man..one of them should marry a woman and belle will appear sharply
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2020
� nothing wey musa no go see for gate
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Kikikikikiiii...now the bush meat is hunting the hunter. grin
Not a domestic violence right?? She doesn't deserve to be jailed right?? The man shouldn't divorce her right away right?? grin grin grin
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by byinks(f): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2020
GeneralPula:
The Police at Ago Palace had intervened in the matter to no avail rather the situation became worse. She was said to have locked up her husband inside the house on 22nd December, 2019 and assaulted him by using a frying spoon to smash his head and face, causing him grievous injury. Then she forcefully collected the sum of N650,000 from him before she spared his life.

I just don’t understand some men..
sad

Maybe he used his gbola for ogwu ego.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Bambambiglo: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2020
philip0906:

Naso...Since the story is not about a woman been pummelled, it is sensational...Yeye

Don't mind that fake online feminist pocohantas

1 Like

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2020
eni4real:
Not a domestic violence right?? She doesn't deserve to be jailed right?? The man shouldn't divorce her right away right?? grin grin grin
G
I'm sure you know I'm not in a position to answer that cos I'm not a judge. Right?
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by baby124: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2020
The aggressor in these situations is usually the one with the problem. I hope she has checked herself too. Same way men who are impotent are always aggressive towards their wives, lying and blaming her for their inability to impregnate or going to test their prowess outside.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 07, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I'm sure you know I'm not a position to answer that cos I'm not a judge. Right?
She don start o..

No Epistle this time around!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

The case will be reversed on Nairaland one day!! I hope you won't be a judge then too grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by dalass(f): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2020
GeneralPula:
The Police at Ago Palace had intervened in the matter to no avail rather the situation became worse. She was said to have locked up her husband inside the house on 22nd December, 2019 and assaulted him by using a frying spoon to smash his head and face, causing him grievous injury. Then she forcefully collected the sum of N650,000 from him before she spared his life.

I just don’t understand some men..
sad

Imagine tge guy running to police for protection? grin

He has used his p.nis for money rituals.. She knows he can't go elsewhere... She's also using the opportunity to extort him . At least She'll make money if not babies.....

Developers grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 07, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/wife-batters-husband-over-inability-to-impregnate-her/

Lol... Local man is speechless... My eyes have seen my ears...
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Ishilove: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2020
See as spirit husband don finish this one.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2020
I don't trust . Why is Nairaland always pushing their garbage to front-page?
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by mechanics(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
So she thinks beating her husband would make him pregnant her abi, she's not serious.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by thymm50(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2020
dalass:

He has used his p.nis for money rituals.. She knows he can't go elsewhere... She's also using the opportunity to extort him . At least She'll make money if not babies.....

Developers grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by 2nde4real: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2020
turning her husband, Okechukwu Chita, into a punching bag in their matrimonial home in Lagos.

nothing wey we we not see for inside dis life
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by lozanni(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Is that the tigress they wrote about shocked
She looks weak and effeminate.
Someone spoke of psychosis, but the spiritual angle should be considered also
I knew one effeminate looking lady who acquired the strength of 4 men, whenever the Spirit takes over, to batter her macho looking husband to stupor whenever she likes.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Affansharu(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Karemarealty288(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
Chiwendu....Why??

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by GeneralPula: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
dalass:

Developers grin

grin

Developers developing everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by GeneralPula: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
byinks:

Maybe he used his gbola for ogwu ego.

What does it mean abeg?
grin
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Goalnaldo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2020
The table is turning.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by wisdomkid: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
This woman na transgender..
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by byinks(f): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
GeneralPula:

What does it mean abeg?
grin

Rituals for wealth.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by happiness4ever(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
lol grin grin grin grin
sunshineV:
Preeq why
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Fisher007: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Lol
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by ogubolokento(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
These dey her body since....
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by ridbell01(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
The man most thank God that people are not writing rip on his pic now
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by ProsperGET: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
This is strong. How on earth can a woman be beating a man shocked
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2020
Please o, all that bail money that the court collects, where dem dey keep am? grin grin

I'm just asking for a friend ni o. Nor be say I need am for anytin. Tankio.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by mrsoludomeka(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Ooh! chim.....
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by faithfull18(f): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
grin my kind of woman.
Re: Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her by chaloskyx: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
both of them should get divorced and move on case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man / Thief Breaks Into A House Through Roof In Edo, Then This Happened (Pics, Video) / Abducted Zainab Bulus Bawa Freed After Forceful Convertion To Islam. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.