Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election (353 Views)

Donald Trump Won At The Iowa Caucuses Ahead Of The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election by helinues: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2020
See those who want to compete with Trump? Ordinary a state election they cant organise

Double victory for Trump today as the Senators are voting on the impeachments which will definitely favour him..

Dump opposition no longer work in politics.. Israel are going into 3rd elections within one year because there was no clear winner in the first 2 elections.. That is real opposition that knows how to play their games, not those who will be whinning around.

Like Democrats , like Pdp

Re: Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2020
I just hope Bernie Sanders wins the party nomination,I think he stands a better chance of defeating the incumbent clown in the white House with his policies of paying off students and medical debts and giving every worker a fair share in the companies they work coupled with his universal health care plan.

1 Like

Re: Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election by ChristianNorth: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I just hope Bernie Sanders wins the party nomination,I think he stands a better chance of defeating the incumbent clown in the white House with his policies of paying off students and medical debts and giving every worker a fair share in the companies they work coupled with his universal health care plan.
You sabi pass the demon rats?

FYI, baby Trump is going nowhere

2 Likes

Re: Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election by Jimi24: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
The IOWA caucus winner will be the guy that will bring an.end to the joke called the Trump Presidency.
Let it be SANDERS, God.
Re: Flopped Democrats Iowa Caucuses Election by ChristianNorth: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Jimi24:
The IOWA caucus winner will be the guy that will bring an.end to the joke called the Trump Presidency.
Let it be SANDERS, God.
The Slayer of Islamic terrorism is going nowhere.

But wailing is allowed

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus : Trump Lashed For Shifting Blame / Key Points As Ghana Lifts It's 21 Days Lockdown / Enter The New African Unsung Hero From Madagascar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.