Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name (115653 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by RapistOnBail: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nigerians are gullible

See as the government diverted the issue of American Visa ban to one know Muslim Terrorist.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by imam07: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fariq:

What you're saying now is, if that facebook is edited then he is not a Christian terrorist but a Muslim with Bomb.

But if the Facebook is cannot be edited then it's an arranged something and what's he is holding cannot be bomb.

Don't you see how hypocrite you're?

And if it's not arranged, then you will claim he is mentally unstable.

And if he is medically fit, you will be waiting for revelation that says he is a Christian terrorist.
All what the Christians are saying is whoever the guy is, the Muslims are behind this to look like Christians are the terrorists bombing the church. Never a Christian will form a terrorist group to bomb a church. Now all the Muslims are shouting Christians are the terrorists. Tell us the name of the terrorist group, at least we know of world known boko haram, ISIS, iswap, alshabab. Your people are behind this arrangee film to ridicule the Christians.

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by vr0xen: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are terrorists
IPOB is a terrorist group
Ibo Catholics carried out Ozubulu church shooting in Anambra in 2017

Be wise when you comment,the ozubulu massacre was heroin related HIT even bishop was later killed in joe berg last year,christains dont blow mosque not to talk of a parish just be careful moleflendum......
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by femolii: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy is a Muslim period.

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Okoroawusa: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:
I think something is definitely wrong with our reasoning here in nigeria, okay, let's say he tried to bomb the church, should his name be the bone of contention?
Is this how we should react to a failed terror attack? We didn't even ask his sponsors, his network, how he was recruited into the act, etc. we are just after his name..
This name checking of a thing is a serious sign of tribalism and religious stereotyping. It's frequent here on nairaland. It's holding us as a people back on the way of progress. It shows this country is not really one, the marriage don scatter since 1967, we are just deceiving ourselves.
We should look beyond the tribalism and religious nepotism if we want progress.
You will live long

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by rhames(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
a picture is worth a thousand words.

in this picture, he must be the Imam and the clapping congregation must be his sheepish followers.

Terrorism is across all religions not one.

in addition, his certificate corroborates his statement that he is to be promoted to pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by adem30: 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda

So January 2019 post is preceding to January 2020 incident. You parent have wasted money on educating you.

4 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by imam07: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Razram:

OK, shouting allahu Akbar too doesn't mean the person is a Muslim too. Shikena
is it only allau akbar they used to shout? Those boko haram who killed d CAN President if u watch d video, was it only allau akbar they said? Christian group no dey slaughter human like d Islamic terrorists.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kasalee001(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Propaganda People May Thunder fire all of unaa

A friend of mine ( course mate) confirmed that the guy is a christian, he said they did batismal camping together back then in 2014 .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by dangwarmai(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda
That facebook page is functional since 2011. Monkey, check it out. Kaduna CAN president and his Blind followers should take note.

4 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Tospringe: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:

Those official terrorists called MURIC sent him.

Then went and created a fake Facebook page using a "Christian" name to give the impression christians are now bombers of their own churches!

Silly Islamic terrorists!

I have said it, unless these people are confronted and fought to a decisive end, Nigeria will know no peace under these terrorists.
Same way you guys lied it was Fulani Herdsmen that attacked Ozobulu church and not your brothers. Now I know why you are an IPOB members.

5 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Eteka1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:
I think something is definitely wrong with our reasoning here in nigeria, okay, let's say he tried to bomb the church, should his name be the bone of contention?
Is this how we should react to a failed terror attack? We didn't even ask his sponsors, his network, how he was recruited into the act, etc. we are just after his name..
This name checking of a thing is a serious sign of tribalism and religious stereotyping. It's frequent here on nairaland. It's holding us as a people back on the way of progress. It shows this country is not really one, the marriage don scatter since 1967, we are just deceiving ourselves.
We should look beyond the tribalism and religious nepotism if we want progress.
My Brother we have a very big problem in Nigeria because these kinds of characters with warped reasoning far outnumber sane people online and in real life.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Tospringe: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
clevvermind:
you got the trick
You guys and your penchant for swallowing lies is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by adem30: 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mynd44:

What was found on him are not gonna but fireworks. Dude is not a terrorist

I agreed with you totally, I am only angered on the religious drama put on. CAN should be a shamed for trying to shift a goal post if eventually the whole truth come to light.
The guy said he is a decorator and what he has in his hand were fireworks.
At the end of the what do you think the guy will feel like on how he was treated by his so called Christian brothers in the course of investigation

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Nature8(m): 3:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Are they trying to convince people that he's a Christian or what
Very useless countryundecided
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Tospringe: 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
chukwumzurum:
Only a pshycotic christains would dare think of blowing a church.. there are things that are not possible.
A Christian cannot attempt this...
This is fraud and a cover up..
Igbo Catholics Christians killed people in Ozobulu during church service. How about that ?

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Fresia01(f): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
rhames:
a picture is worth a thousand words.

in this picture, he must be the Imam and the clapping congregation must be his sheepish followers.

Terrorism is across all religions not one.

in addition, his certificate corroborates his statement that he is to be promoted to pastor.
Did you read his bio where he said he was an MC? Or does that gathering look like a church?
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Jidibia(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
NOC1:

Jos, Kogi, bauch.

My cleaner is from Jos she is bearing two English names
So because he is from Jos means he is Hausa abi?
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by earnvest: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Biodun556:
grin

Is that the confederate flag printed on that shirt?
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Fariq: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mynd44:

What was found on him are not gonna but fireworks. Dude is not a terrorist

If that's the case, why then the shifting of goal post that his name is Muhammad?

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
May God punish all the people here who are saying that guy is Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by movingclouds(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
You're sure this guy is the same as the guy you call Nate Sam... I really can't see any resemblance
http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/02/man-attempting-bomb-living-faith-church-kaduna-caught-ied

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Mynd44: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
adem30:

I agreed with you totally, I am only angered on the religious drama put on. CAN should be a shamed for trying to shift a goal post if eventually the whole truth come to light.
The guy said he is a decorator and what he has in his hand were fireworks.
At the end of the what do you think the guy will feel like on how he was treated by his so called Christian brothers in the course of investigation

His own church denied him and turned him over to the police.

Now if the police release him because he is innocent, these same people will push the narrative that he was released because he is muslim and other such nonsense

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by dangwarmai(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
I will not be Surprised if original name of Abubakar Shekau is st. Paul peter.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Fariq:

If that's the case, why then the shifting of goal post that his name is Muhammad?

CAN wants to push an agenda

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Mccullum: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ha !!! Christian terrorists, danger every where, this is big calamity.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by YorubaPrince: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are terrorists
IPOB is a terrorist group
Ibo Catholics carried out Ozubulu church shooting in Anambra in 2017

Dude... as much as I'm anti-IPOB, on this issue... pls, just STFU! angry
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by frowland(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
alsudan:
Useless Amateur script. That guys name is Mohammed Nasir Sani. EOD.

They've proven their case to an extent closer to sensible reasoning, awaiting your proof to counter theirs. We seating on the fence need to make judgment quickly.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by b3llo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bunkum!!!
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by tobstarizhia(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
I would have believed it, but this is obviously a cat fish account. who tf puts a certificate on their Facebook page. still seems from fishy to me.

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by error4040: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
why are Nigerians so foolish filled with Bigotry and tribalism ? if he did register the day he planned the attack then why is the date saying another thing, or you think Facebook dates have time for Bigotry ? I am in no way in support of his Act but men SMH for Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by adem30: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mynd44:

His own church denied him and turned him over to the police.

Now if the police release him because he is innocent, these same people will push the narrative that he was released because he is muslim and other such nonsense

If I happened to be his church member or his Pastor I will do the same, because nobody knows what exactly he is carrying, it actually looks like explosive device, so what the church did is absolutely correct.
Only people trying to give impression to suite their narrative and giving religion coloration are the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.