Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name (115647 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by tiwiex(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
LegendHero:
This incident reveal the hypocrisy of Christians in the south. If it was a Muslim name, nobody will try cross check or try to know if the person is truly a Muslim.

You guys have never felt the plight of the people in the NE going through hard times, all you’ve ever wanted is to just use their killing to blame the government, Muslims, and use it as a bragging right.

Infact some of you actually pray bombings happens so you can continue to blame, shout, mock, and form fake sympathy for the people in the NE.

The guy is a Christian, his Facebook posts and evidence in the media validates it. Does it even matter whether he is a Christian or Muslim? Shouldn’t we all be happy the bombing is stopped by the police?

If he was successful in blowing up the church, nobody will try to ask his identity, all of you guys would have been shouting Muslim Muslim terrorist.

Everyone in Nigeria is fake.

I have a question though. I don't care his religion. Where did he get the bomb or contraption? Does he work alone? Which is very impossible. Who is in his network of people? Finally, why was the police or army so certain the bomb was fake on the scene? I saw a policeman handling it a piece of item picked on the street.

No sane person does that even if they were notified it was fake. It has to be proven. The carrier can't tell u its fake. The military fellow was 100% sure it was fake.

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
dawahlarry:

Even a 2-year old baby shook head at your naked lie. Try again next time. The guy caught is a Christian terrorist. QED

Yes o, kamarudee my Yoruba Muslim brother, he is a failed Christian terrorist, unlike Boko Haram who never fails to strike terror in Allah's name, Masha Allah they have never had a failed attempts
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by TheAviator: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sammy07:
I'm still wondering, is it possible for an Hausa man to be bearing Two full Christian names

When he's not a southern

Possible if he is from Southern Kaduna
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is a calculated ploy to shift attention from the fact that christains are being killed,poor gimiks, angry

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kollami007:

So, saying allahu akbar before bombing can suddenly turn you to a Muslim?
Wht kind of reasoning is this?

So attending wofbi and bearing Nathaniel makes you a Christian?
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by dangwarmai(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mynd44:

His own church denied him and turned him over to the police.

Now if the police release him because he is innocent, these same people will push the narrative that he was released because he is muslim and other such nonsense
Now major problem is if he is Convicted the CAN will say he is Convicted because he is a christian and if Discharged they will say he is Discharged because he is a Muslim. Now i can see why CAN Is the problem of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by adem30: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
tobstarizhia:
I would have believed it, but this is obviously a cat fish account. who tf puts a certificate on their Facebook page. still seems from fishy to me.
the certificate was not gotten from his Facebook account, go and check it very well, it was gotten and snap in a file probably when searching his house. lack of common sense is the reason people intentionally play with your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by NOC1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jidibia:

So because he is from Jos means he is Hausa abi?

She is a Northerner
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by adem30: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

No, it makes you a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Obiagu01: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
noleflendum:
Christians are terrorists IPOB is a terrorist group Ibo Catholics carried out Ozubulu church shooting in Anambra in 2017
your name sounds like that hard drugs that gets you high.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by adem30: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
tiwiex:

I have a question though. I don't care his religion. Where did he get the bomb or contraption? Does he work alone? Which is very impossible. Who is in his network of people? Finally, why was the police or army so certain the bomb was fake on the scene? I saw a policeman handling it a piece of item picked on the street.

No sane person does that even if they were notified it was fake. It has to be proven. The carrier can't tell u its fake. The military fellow was 100% sure it was fake.

They claimed it's a fireworks that he is a decorator
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mynd44:

His own church denied him and turned him over to the police.

Now if the police release him because he is innocent, these same people will push the narrative that he was released because he is muslim and other such nonsense

Should they have accepted him even though he tried to kill them?this is a very slow comment, if you like ban,i only said the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by LegendHero(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
tiwiex:

Probably it’s fake. Either way, there will be a motive for what he did. It might be that some people sponsored him or threatened him to carry out that act.

The question we should ask is what you laid out up here. But what are the people doing? Everyone is trying to ascertain whether he is a Muslim or Christian so that they can decide on whether to blame or not.

Fani Kayode and CAN have been on the media lying that he’s a Muslim whereas all evidence points to the contrary. Check all his Facebook post back to 2018, you’ll see the guy is a Christian.

CAN will come out tomorrow by forming fake sympathy if it had been a different person, but they never even bothered to ask reasonable question coz the said guy is one of their own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
dangwarmai:
I will not be Surprised if original name of Abubakar Shekau is st. Paul peter.

Mad o

The Pope is also the head of Al Qaeda
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
The energy with which my Yoruba Muslims are using to prove he is a Christian you don't c that when Boko Haram strikes

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Glory2DLamb(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yankiss:
Terrorism actually is not religious. But what cant be disputed is that 99.9% of modern terrorist groups are Muslims.

I do not know if it has to do with Religious indoctrination or social factors or both.

We should not however antagonize harmless Muslims because a certain Islamic group is violent. We should also not pretend that all Christians are harmless.

Let us collectively put an end to terrorism. Let us say NO to suicide bombing and other terror acts.

Let us begin with ourselves, immediate families and neighbours. Report suspicious acts where u have no power to effect correction or redirection.

It is in their DNA!
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by ogabs20(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda
It a lie, this was a post from his 2018 post. Don't you think that some of us will also visit his page? And imagine the number of likes this fake news peddler got

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by zedman1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:
I think something is definitely wrong with our reasoning here in nigeria, okay, let's say he tried to bomb the church, should his name be the bone of contention?
Is this how we should react to a failed terror attack? We didn't even ask his sponsors, his network, how he was recruited into the act, etc. we are just after his name..
This name checking of a thing is a serious sign of tribalism and religious stereotyping. It's frequent here on nairaland. It's holding us as a people back on the way of progress. It shows this country is not really one, the marriage don scatter since 1967, we are just deceiving ourselves.
We should look beyond the tribalism and religious nepotism if we want progress.
You're one of the few right thinking persons left in Nigeria. Many have really gone insane in this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kollami007: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

If na Muhammad or jamiu, you go believe he's a Muslim. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by smogup: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Facebook cannot be trusted. Anybody can edit pictures, time and date of post etc to suit their desire. You can't try that sh!t on twitter. That's why I don't use Facebook anymore.

At the end of all of these, the guy will just walk free without any trial in court like assume.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by bassman007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
I don't know why Muslims are trying to force terrorism on Christians when it is a well known fact that majority, if not all, of the terrorists organizations in the world are Islamic. Christianity own problem is fake pastors sprawling everywhere not terrorism. Muslims abeg carry your problem let Christians carry their own .

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kollami007: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
ogabs20:

It a lie, this was a post from his 2018 post. Don't you think that some of us will also visit his page? And imagine the number of likes this fake news peddler got

They are now asking reasonable questions because he bears Nathaniel Samuel, but if na Abdul Gafar Muhammad, he's 100% a Muslim. : grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by frowland(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
error4040:
why are Nigerians so foolish filled with Bigotry and tribalism ? if he did register the day he planned the attack then why is the date saying another thing, or you think Facebook dates have time for Bigotry ? I am in no way in support of his Act but men SMH for Nigerians.

Bro you are wasting your time trying to be reasonable. If I were you, I will read and pass.

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
He is even wearing a confederate flag.
Niggerians. That's how they have a gang called the KKK.

And all the while, I was by myself thinking I was the only one who noticed it.

You would make a good spotter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by ostarlink: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157039574028295&id=710788294&refid=17&ref=content_filter&_ft_=mf_story_key.10157039574028295%3Atop_level_post_id.10157039574028295%3Atl_objid.10157039574028295%3Acontent_owner_id_new.710788294%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10157039574028295%3Astory_location.4%3Athid.710788294%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1583049599%3A-4514174456161124940&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

For those who cares to know the truth. The whole story is just fabricated in a hurry. The guy in question is not a suicide bomber as is being speculated. He rather came late to the church having spent a night in a friend's house.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Yohans(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
NOC1:

Jos, Kogi, bauch.

My cleaner is from Jos she is bearing two English names
Who told you that the indigenes of Plateau state are hausas
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by AirFireEarthH20: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
smogup:
Facebook cannot be trusted. Anybody can edit pictures, time and date of post etc to suit their desire. You can't try that sh!t on twitter. That's why I don't use Facebook anymore.

At the end of all of these, the guy will just walk free without any trial in court like assume.

Hmmmmm
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Yohans(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=Jidibia post=86372857]
So because he is from Jos means he is Hausa abi?[/quote
He thinks that the people in Plateau state are hausas because Of the state's location. When he doesn't even know that the hausas in jos are migrants.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by jaxxy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:

All these debate about name or tribe or religion is just like chasing shadows. If we don't ask intelligent and rational questions, in order to solve the issue and also be proactive about subsequent issues we are just wasting our time. By now in saner climes, his accomplices would have been arrested, Their cell or hideout discovered etc. I don't like the way we treat or approach issues here in nigeria, with kid gloves. That's how boko haram was bred into a dangerous beast it is today. We don't take good proactive measures.

True bt u need to firstly know if this was a hoax. Staged or orchestrated to achieve smtmelse than one Ure seeing. It’s still investigation tho ur correct Bt if not careful u might be picking only the accomplices they want u to pick not the real ones behind the scenes grin
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Smartmanager(m): 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dude is different from the one arrested. (I stand to be corrected.)
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kollami007:

If na Muhammad or jamiu, you go believe he's a Muslim. grin grin grin

Yoruba Muslims sef ehn, not that we are even regarded as true Muslims sef
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by farouk2much(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
This guy is typical Christian........ Thunder fire anybody who fails to believe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.