Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name (115651 Views)

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kamland: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
The contact details on his page tells it all... '08115671745'...Vaildate this number through your identity caller app...Say no to terrorism of whatever dimension.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
I know the dude

Know the school he attended

Sadly

I grew up in the same area as he did

He is not a Muslim

Well,he ain't a Christian either.. Cos no Christian will want to take another man's life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Yohans(m): 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
NOC1:

She is a Northerner
Being a northerner doesn't make her a Hausa woman. Mind you hausas do not have a local govt in Plateau cos they are migrants brought by the British for Tin mining during the colonial period.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kollami007: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

Yoruba Muslims sef ehn, not that we are even regarded as true Muslims sef

Oga, I no practice any religion. All I know is there is terrorism in Christianity too. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by clench3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
alsudan:
Useless Amateur script. That guys name is Mohammed Nasir Sani. EOD.

Is that you don't have eyes to see the date of update, or you are just hell bent on believing whatever ffk says, just like those brainwashed IPOB and pdp member's looking for anything means to discredit the government efforts on tackling security problem, because from what am seeing, both kalu and ffk are having More believers that GOD, you people should be careful

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kollami007: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kamland:
The contact details on his page tells it all... '08115671745'...Vaildate this number through your identity caller app...Say no to terrorism of whatever dimension.

Really?

grin grin grin
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Henrykeeyz19(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yankiss:
Terrorism actually is not religious. But what cant be disputed is that 99.9% of modern terrorist groups are Muslims.

I do not know if it has to do with Religious indoctrination or social factors or both.

We should not however antagonize harmless Muslims because a certain Islamic group is violent. We should also not pretend that all Christians are harmless.

Let us collectively put an end to terrorism. Let us say NO to suicide bombing and other terror acts.

Let us begin with ourselves, immediate families and neighbours. Report suspicious acts where u have no power to effect correction or redirection.

Accept it if you can, terrorism is alien to Christianity. Don't drag us into that mud because we're wired to reason progress and not downfall.

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
NOC1:

No the facebook is old i checked it out in the morning, it is a working account of some years.
But a facebook name can be changed at any time as much as u want. A facebook name is not a national ID Card name
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by darfay: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kollami007:

Oga, I no practice any religion. All I know is there is terrorism in Christianity too. grin grin

Why?

Is it because you are not permitted to sight the moon?, e pain me too, but fulanis are the masters of we Yoruba Muslims, so ours is to kiss their ass
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Martinelli35: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda
so because he wanted to bomb church,he must have been a Muslim ABI?.we see want we want to see and believe what we want to believe despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.Am a Christian and I will tell you,it's possible for a Christian with a twisted motive to bomb a church,stop forcing Islamism on the coward.let the police investigate his true identity and motive and let us stop meandering into religious sentiment fuelled by hatred for another faith.

2 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by eahmed(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
After all that is said lets summarize these
• Terrorism has no religion
• Every community has a black shade
• Lets use the west as example they are as many muslism as christains in the west but none of these is existing
• The muslims and christains in the west leave peaceful though we know normal agument exist which is normal for two who belive in different things
• So we can say not all muslims in nigerial are terrorist
• The northern muslims and eastern/southern christains are a different case study
• I grew up in the portharcout schooled in zamfara state and am a native of kogi state in the middle belt
• The terrorist activity is existing in the north so lets examine
• What do we comment when terrorist bomb a mosque (the number of people killed cannot be compared to the christains that have been killed)
• Is there any prominent person from the north that has ever come out to condem and work toward ending these terrorisim
• I am a muslim but am scared of Fulani more than armed rubbers Why?
• Now the issue on ground in my opinion its just a drama and not a plan to bomb but a plan to shift the attention of the latest protest againt insecurities
• Lastly the so called Islamic terrorist are groups that said that what the belive in is devine and whoever does not follow or support them will pay e.g (isis fighting other muslims to establish khilafa, alshabab, and all other sect are doing the same thing and any muslim who does not belive or support will pay with their life likewise boko and iswap)
• Fulani headsmen is against everyone except them eg (zamfara killing is between house and Fulani )
• I think we all need to study and understand these
I will make a post to explain beta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Odioko1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
The guy just registered on facebook the day preceding his bomb expedition. Hell Rufai, try again later with your propaganda

It might be an old Facebook that they edited the name.
I wish I have access to it and I can help Government detect the trick. It's very easy anybody can do it.
Those in place of authority don't know some Nigerians are smarter.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Mraaz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is one of his status

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by pressplay411(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:
I think something is definitely wrong with our reasoning here in nigeria, okay, let's say he tried to bomb the church, should his name be the bone of contention?
Is this how we should react to a failed terror attack? We didn't even ask his sponsors, his network, how he was recruited into the act, etc. we are just after his name..
This name checking of a thing is a serious sign of tribalism and religious stereotyping. It's frequent here on nairaland. It's holding us as a people back on the way of progress. It shows this country is not really one, the marriage don scatter since 1967, we are just deceiving ourselves.
We should look beyond the tribalism and religious nepotism if we want progress.

Wise writ.
Unfortunately tribaism, racism, sexism, religious stereotyping are consciousness that can't be undone. We can't pretend that we're the same, we can only accept our differences and choose to accomodate one another in a way none is superior or inferior.

And that takes a league of wise leaders to achieve not the bigots we're presently plagued with.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by folks4luv(f): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
masterP042:
I think something is definitely wrong with our reasoning here in nigeria, okay, let's say he tried to bomb the church, should his name be the bone of contention?
Is this how we should react to a failed terror attack? We didn't even ask his sponsors, his network, how he was recruited into the act, etc. we are just after his name..
This name checking of a thing is a serious sign of tribalism and religious stereotyping. It's frequent here on nairaland. It's holding us as a people back on the way of progress. It shows this country is not really one, the marriage don scatter since 1967, we are just deceiving ourselves.
We should look beyond the tribalism and religious nepotism if we want progress.
His name is important now because some people want to claim Christians do bomb too. So sad but that's how stupid we are in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Odioko1(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
devilmaycry:

The facebook acct is real and actually an old acct unlike what u typed here....

Not justifying the whole plot ...just correcting u sha

It might be an old Facebook that they edited the name.
I wish I have access to it and I can help Government detect the trick. It's very easy anybody can do it.
Those in place of authority don't know some Nigerians are smarter.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by BOBAN2710: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
ALL OF U PLAYING POLITICS ON THIS ANTICS I THINK U ARE ALL MAD IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOM U ARE.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEAT U ARE ALL MAD.

IS IT ALL ABOUT ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY?

U ARE ALL MAD AGAIN.

HIS MOTIVE IS SIMPLY TO WIPE OUT ENTIRE HUMAN BEING SERVING AT THE CHURCH.

BUT WHAT ALL U IDIOT ARE FIGHTING FOR IS THAT THE GUY IS A MUSLIM OR CHRISTIAN.

I REPEAT AGAIN U ARE ALL MAD AND
UR SENSELESS FORMER AVIATION MINISTER WITH NO BRAIN THAT INSTIGATED THIS USELESS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY ISSUE
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by chukwumzurum(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tospringe:

Igbo Catholics Christians killed people in Ozobulu during church service. How about that ?
Hey,
The News is "gunmen attacks church in ozubulu LGA of anambra state"...
I don't know where u saw ibo Catholics attacks christains...
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Yseone(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
noleflendum:
Christians are terrorists
IPOB is a terrorist group
Ibo Catholics carried out Ozubulu church shooting in Anambra in 2017
[/s]
Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Kollami007: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

Why?

Is it because you are not permitted to sight the moon?, e pain me too, but fulanis are the masters of we Yoruba Muslims, so ours is to kiss their ass

If dem like make dem both sight the stars and the sun or make both of them join NASA to go find moon inside space, it's none of my business, E no concern me. All I know is Nathaniel Samuel is a Christian terrorist. Shikena. cheesy grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Ramanto(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
NOC1:

Jos, Kogi, bauch.
My cleaner is from Jos she is bearing two English names
Which local government has indigenous hausas in kogi?

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by princeadeku(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
He is a mutual enemy whether Muhammed or Natherniel
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Godsonkemz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
alsudan:
Useless Amateur script. That guys name is Mohammed Nasir Sani. EOD.

Kaduna governor is a chief propagandist, manipulator and a schemer. From leveling sexual allegation on Apostle Suleiman when he opposed his government with the help of Otobo and that Buhari's media campaign manager who has fallen from his past glory. I won't be surprised if he played a role in this.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by Guvnato(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
WHAT WAS IN HIS BAG IS FIRE WORKS NOT BOMB.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by dangwarmai(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
darfay:

Mad o
The Pope is also the head of Al Qaeda
Thank you for this FACT.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by themanderon: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
The extent people would go to tell lies and normalize falsehood is sickening in this country.
Guy said some people sponsored him so why have they not released the name of the sponsors and all those recently rehabilitated Boko boys must have given them info on their sponsors but these information is cleverly concealed and they are rehabilitated and sent back so who is deceiving who?
Northerners in their mad quest for power will eventually destroy themselves, its only a question of time and their swords will turn against themselves, boko, miyetti etal will eventually turn their region into a war torn region worse than Somalia is.
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by mu2sa2: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bottom line: BREEZE DON BLOW FOUL YANSH!

1 Like

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by ehiski: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mynd44:

What was found on him are not gonna but fireworks. Dude is not a terrorist

why are you guys defending this loser, if he had succeeded, lives would had been lost and it will blamed on book haram. It is gullible Christians like you that give criminals oxygen to breathe and continue to perpetrate their evil. Ownership of criminals when they belong to our tribe or religious group is leading us to doom
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by salisy: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
id911:
And people are liking and sharing this. OMG. We are finished in this country.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027360245537

The above is the link to his FB page.
Registered for more than 5 years now

3 Likes

Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Biodun556:
grin
Una Don start competition Abi?? grin
Re: Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name by mu2sa2: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Godsonkemz:

Kaduna governor is a chief propagandist, manipulator and a schemer. From leveling sexual allegation on Apostle Suleiman when he opposed his government with the help of Otobo and that Buhari's media campaign manager who has fallen from his past glory. I won't be surprised if he played a role in this.
That otobo girl's statement, both the allegation against suleiman and apology, should never be quoted as a standard to prove or disprove anything. The girl is stupid and only stupid fellows will take her word for anything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.