Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:16 PM

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (93610 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by solmus: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
blowjohn:

Who tel u.
U were dey board molue daily

Na etihad frequent flyer i be, if you wan fall yourself hand make we go instagram

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by ablemachine(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
You made it bro!

You just broke no ones record. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
No wash � hand basin ? Make una no vex i never enter flight before

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Ahmeduana(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
And fear no catch you?
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by madridsta007(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-empty-flight-experience-2/

LOL.

I once flew from London to Moscow on a near-empty flight.
I asked to be upgraded to 1st Class.

They did. And served me as a 1st Class passenger.
Next time, do that in your flights. This is what they should do without you asking as it makes life easy for them. They wont have to be walking up and down.

10 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Bogeyalert28: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Enjoyment.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by AmazingELixir: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
undecided
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by felo812000(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hater with rubber band inside him brain grin
AllenSpencer:
Hope they searches tgis guy very well.

Looks like someone that has ingested hard drugs

6 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
na wa
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by magicminister: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Same shit happened to me on my flight from Lagos to Istanbul.
The entire business class was empty but for one other lady!

3 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by KennethMichael1: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Presidential doings��������
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Orpe7(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Even as aircraft empty dem no fit give una triple ration ni

4 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by americaninja1: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
I experience dis often..
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nehe007(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Watin u go find 4dat side

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by frowland(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
PS: I don't show off, I'm a travel bloggerkiss

Google the meaning of Forum and Travel blogger.

Sure!
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by donbenz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
what should we now do?
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by nlPoster: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
I've been on an almost empty flight before, from Nigeria.

It was generally ok.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by AnthonyAk(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Went with arik air, same thing. Best flight ever
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
cairo & athens two ancient city-states....
would like to read your literature on cairo and athens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by DOZTECH: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
The Chinese lone passenger has a coronavirus and the Egyptians want her out of their country very fast and who'd they want on the flight to deflate suspicion, a black Nigerian boy.

9 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by frowland(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
blowjohn:

Who tel u.
U were dey board molue daily

Do we board Molue? Haha, funny.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Guy why you come look this ugly na my concern no be the flight
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Alas! The little Asian comported herself well while the other guy was busy jumping up and down.

2 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Mruwa1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dpharisee:
Upon say na only you dem carry, they still served you this small Kpof kpof, its like those Egyptians are very stingy, I wont abuse them because of Mohammed Sallah undecided
dey stingy be dat dey suppose serve like 4 people meal
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by ikorodureporta: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
...& u weren't scared of dying alone

2 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by CaptainFM1: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
You didn't tell us u ate all the food for the whole pax.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dpharisee:
Upon say na only you dem carry, they still served you this small Kpof kpof, its like those Egyptians are very stingy, I wont abuse them because of Mohammed Sallah undecided

liverpool fan spotted!

2 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
madridsta007:

LOL.

I once flew from London to Moscow on a new empty flight.
I asked to be upgraded to 1st Class.

They did. And served me as a 1st Class passenger.
Next time, do that in your flights.

The airline should have (and could have) automatically upgraded him
Very wrong of them not to have done so

5 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by mimilogs: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:
I nor go enter

If e wan happen naw, only me go just die like that
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by TissuePaper: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:
I nor go enter

lol
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by solmus: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
merahki:

The airline should have (and could have) automatically upgraded him
Very wrong of them not to have done so

he needed to ask, if he did they would move him to business class and get the services of the upgrade for free

3 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Sirmuel1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:
I nor go enter

You and who wan die before? cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.