Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (93704 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You won't be the first or last to complain about that airline. I hear they are very useless
total crap airline I tell you. It’s worth paying the extra $ just to get better treatment and comfort on another airline.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by kaycee125: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Where you carry this meme from? I premiered it on betting thread
post=86374836:

Hehehe grin cheesy grin wink
Now, this is funny!!
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe

You fvck the Chinese girl in front?
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Afrikween(f): 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Maybe it’s because you looked like a terrorist. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by TruthSpeaker: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
opsyswagger:
u be boss be that vip stand grin grin grin grin but wait oo did they allow u to use phone in the plane

LIKE SEY YOU NEVER STEP ON A PLANE ALL YOUR LIFE. WHY DO YOU HAVE AIRPLANE MODE ON YOUR PHONE? NAH TO CLIMB KEKE OR OKADA?
NEVER MIND, YOUR OWN TIME OF BIG BOY IS COMING SOON, SAY AMEN THERE!!!
LIKE SOMEONE RIGHTLY SUGGESTED THE FLIGHT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A CHATTERED FLIGHT, WHICH MEANS THE RETURN LEG WAS PROBABLY COMPLETELY BOOKED OR MAYBE IT ARRIVED FULL
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by puremaker7(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Meteng:
And you allowed the Chinese girl go. Smh
he for rape her? abi.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by madridsta007(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
merahki:

The airline should have (and could have) automatically upgraded him
Very wrong of them not to have done so

Exactly.
I agree. Wouldnt cost them anything.

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
vr0xen:

Thanks i never knew he was a she thanks a lot
Actually, I think male and female share the account, at time it communicates in a female style other times male style. I once asked if it was a female moniker but never got an answer.

.@.subject If OP is single he could have approached the Chinese girl who knows she may be single and there may be reason they were only 2 on the flight.

Why don't airlines on s.uch flights lower their prices? perhaps to discourage Africans or poorer countries from traveling to certain racist destinations?
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by SlimyJ: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-empty-flight-experience-2/
This shit nearly happened to me when I was going to Dubai flying Emirates airlines,I was at the middle row,I just adjusted four sits together and I slept off,it was a sweet voice of madam, coffee or tea that woke me up from my dream..

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by rafcrown(m): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
More than 1st class now. CHARTERED CLASS.
GoodBoi1:
why weren't you moved to first class?

3 Likes

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by powerblaze(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ellegacy:
My own is what now happened between you and the Chinese girl?

The guy no wan reason corona undecided
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by AroOkigbo(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:
grin

this is a comon thing on return flights back to Nigeria, except for December time

Flights to UK and Dubai/Abudhabi on Emirate or Etihad from Lagos is always field up but flights back are mostly empty and the Air hostess let you seat anywhere you like, infact you can snap in the FirstClass section to scam your friends,

This makes me always ask why people are running away from Nigeria every day and only few are returning

I've never witnessed a flight to Nigeria that is less than 50% filled. No be for Etihad and Emirates that we de drag space for hand luggage? And who'll allow you roam about the first class cabin (Not even business) when you paid for economy?
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by DennisEche(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
vr0xen:

Thanks i never knew he was a she thanks a lot
Don't be confused, that idioticc rat griller is a bloody male

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by dazzlingd(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
AmazingDesigns:
grin

At least you have enter flight na. grin
The day I will mistake and enter Bus that is going to Ghana, Nairaland wee not sleep cos of me. cool
Later en, lemme know how many PMs you got.

Ehen, It's Graphic Designs that I do. I can handle your Business from start to finish (as long as there's chicken involved grin).

Contact me for your design needs today.

PM because he enter aeroplane.....chai! Musa don suffer for gate
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by solmus: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
AroOkigbo:

I've never witnessed a flight to Nigeria that is less than 50% filled. No be for Etihad and Emirates that we de drag space for hand luggage? And who'll allow you roam about the first class cabin (Not even business) when you paid for economy?

oga forget travel on trips outside hollidays season or January season and see empty etihad and emirate from Abudhabi and Dubai returning home.. if una think i dey joke attached is my etihad frequent flyer mail and if you need pics of my trip let me know

fly back to Nigeria for march to june even till september before early student rush and see empty seats... i wonder if you think say most people snaping for Firstclass are on firstclass, bros forget people snap on their when seats are empty me and my own sister don do am and na economy we board
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by IMASTEX: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:
This makes me always ask why people are running away from Nigeria every day and only few are returning
Tell me you don't know the answer already grin?!
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by SlimyJ: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
opsyswagger:
u be boss be that vip stand grin grin grin grin but wait oo did they allow u to use phone in the plane
haba bro
you go put your phone on airplane mode,you can only use it to take pictures inside the plane, though i heard that some flights do have free WiFi all through but I've boarded both Emirates and Ethiopian airways I don't see anything o
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by CanadaOrBust: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Empiree:
how does this relate here?. Take your hate back to your village

Citizens of countries that travel a lot don’t take such Airlines for fear of terrorism - an American may get kidnapped in Cairo just to spite Trump!
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by SlimyJ: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:

oga forget travel on trips outside hollidays season or January season and see empty etihad and emirate from Abudhabi and Dubai returning home.. if una think i dey joke attached is my etihad frequent flyer mail and if you need pics of my trip let me know

fly back to Nigeria for march to june and see empty seats... i wonder if you think say most people snaping for Firstclass are on firstclass, bros forget people snap on their when seats are empty me and my own sister don do am and na economy we board
hundred percent correct
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by solmus: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
IMASTEX:

Tell me you don't know the answer already grin?!

i dont, because sai baba don turn Nigeria to paradise grin wink

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by eodavids(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nwanne, you are doing well
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by DexterousOne(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:
grin

this is a comon thing on return flights back to Nigeria, except for December time

Flights to UK and Dubai/Abudhabi on Emirate or Etihad from Lagos is always field up but flights back are mostly empty and the Air hostess let you seat anywhere you like, infact you can snap in the FirstClass section to scam your friends,

Interesting stuff
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by showafrica(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
Fear of moslem terrorists

I tell u, people dey avoid these Arabian planes..

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Ellegacy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
powerblaze:

The guy no wan reason corona undecided
Lol. It happened last year now

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by mastermaestro(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
DOZTECH:
The Chinese lone passenger has a coronavirus and the Egyptians want her out of their country very fast and who'd they want on the flight to deflate suspicion, a black Nigerian boy.

This is the funniest shit I have read this year. grin grin
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by solmus: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
showafrica:

I tell u, people dey avoid these Arabian planes..

mumu talk, etihad and emirate seats top among airline ranking and they are arabs, egypts are not even full arabs una colonised people go just dey talk dust, if you know how Americans troop into UAE you no go talk this one

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by showafrica(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:

mumu talk, etihad and emirate seats top among airline ranking and they are arabs, egypts are not even full arabs una colonised people go just dey talk dust, if you know how Americans troop into UAE you no go talk this one

You got the msg.. and thats my point. The other Egypt plane that fell into the meditaranian sea 2 yrs ago was a terrorist attack. UAE Dubai and emirate are international... Just like you wont compare a Nigerian Muslim with a Soudi Arabian Muslim.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by HZNjnr(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Gokoyer0(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
That's the opposite of what is happening when you fly Turkish airlines from Istanbul to Lagos. You will hardly find a place to keep your hand luggage
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-empty-flight-experience-2/
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by encryptjay(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
@solmus, check your SS well, your name is still there na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.