Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (93722 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by cdlsvoj: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~NGN7200) in digital investments and get up to 10% daily for 20 DAYS. You'll get minimum of ₦720 daily .... Sign Up Now!!! W W W. X T R E N D. P R O

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Longman180(m): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Olam09:
He went for excursion ni ooo the plane is not scheduled to go anywhere
grin grin

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by GloShare(m): 2:10am On Feb 05, 2020
nlPoster:

why is it sideways.

My came orientation
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Alonso4444: 2:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Dpharisee:
Upon say na only you dem carry, they still served you this small Kpof kpof, its like those Egyptians are very stingy, I wont abuse them because of Mohammed Sallah undecided
Lol man, I know where you coming from,stingy Moha Moha
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by OniyideAmplify(m): 3:37am On Feb 05, 2020
stupidity:
I nor go enter
If e wan happen naw, only me go just die like that
if to say u no be my padi ehn..u for no like wetin I go tell u...lolssss. the funniest part is that u go hug sit tire ehn
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by adexpa(m): 4:40am On Feb 05, 2020
stupidity:
I nor go enter

If e wan happen naw, only me go just die like that
No be only you come this world the time were born.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Sensiblerealist: 5:19am On Feb 05, 2020
It should be Novotel

CollinsWeGlobe:
PS: I don't show off, I'm a travel bloggerkiss

Google the meaning of Forum and Travel blogger.

If you see my previous thread in Nigeria you will see that I am not too ugly grin Cairo was too sunny abeg tongue

There's one hotel connected with Egypt Air dem wan use free food kill me grin

The manager just hear say I be blogger, he wan use food kill me grin

Serve your self grin

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x09gITGAbY
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by alexola20(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by bluebay(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2020
I read through all and I didn't see where you wrote that you had conversation with the Chinese Babe and took her Number.. Aren't.you a Nigerian Nigg?/
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by k2money(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Have once fly almost an empty Azman plane from Lagos to Maduguri, it was when we got to Abuja for a stop over that MFM football team join us to make it a bit full. That day too I was just moving from one seat to another seat nothing like my seat number na sit where you like.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by UrVillagePpl: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2020
Mine was in a Cinema.

Last year, went to see a movie. I tot I was late(movie time: 4:15. and I arrived 4:42)

As soon as I entered that was when the played the movie.
I was like, what the heck grin grin
Guyman was just changing sit anyhow grin
Las Las I became bored and started operating my phone.
Watching movie, chatting with my phone and listening to music Concurrently grin cool

Downloaded the movie recently and watched it officially days ago.

Wasted Money/Time
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by UrVillagePpl: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2020
Ellegacy:
My own is what now happened between you and the Chinese girl?

Perverts everywhere.

Well, am no different cool cool grin wink
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by LagosWahala: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-empty-flight-experience-2/

Nice post my brother.....but correction.

The plane is a Boeing 737-800
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
LagosWahala:

Nice post my brother.....but correction.

The plane is a Boeing 737-800

Thank you sir
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by LagosWahala: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Thank you sir

You welcome! Your posts dey always sweet.
Will follow you so hopefully I go fit FTC for one thread sometime!

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by bigfather(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladylite:
See groove. I have not been to Egypt before. I will try

Nice place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.