Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister (89478 Views)

Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Jude Ighalo's Sister, Mary Is Dead (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With His Kids; Pays Tribute To His Late Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by lifenajeje(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Legend108:
I have always been a ghost nairalander until i created this account solely for this post. I would deeply appreciate if someone helps me post this nd it makes front page.
It started sometime last year whille i was in school, my dad was in need of money and his friend introduced him to another friend who was an agent of a money lending cooperation inwhich my dad obtained a loan of 200k with a monthly interest of 22k monthly. my dad has been paying this said interest of 22k monthly for the past 10 months consecutively without fail. I got to know of these and I advised him to inquire from the said agent if there is any way we can be paying the capital instead of continuing paying the intrest wich we have clearly paid above the capital in jus 10 months.The response he got was that he has to pay the present month intrest of 22k and the whole 200k together. The thing is things has been on the rough sides and I know how hard my dad labours to pay this intrest monthly which Is deducting anything from the capital. This all happened last week. This week the said agent and the owner of the cooperation came to our home and made threats of locking up my dad and selling some of our property to recover the money.
They say a problem shared is half solved so dear nairalanders, I need your advice.

Create a separate thread
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by miniziter(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2020
eguarojeona:
If he is odion(taiwo) a twin.i would like to know how old is his Akhere(kehinde)
Do you know if he/she's dead?
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by miniziter(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Legend108:
I have always been a ghost nairalander until i created this account solely for this post. I would deeply appreciate if someone helps me post this nd it makes front page.
It started sometime last year whille i was in school, my dad was in need of money and his friend introduced him to another friend who was an agent of a money lending cooperation inwhich my dad obtained a loan of 200k with a monthly interest of 22k monthly. my dad has been paying this said interest of 22k monthly for the past 10 months consecutively without fail. I got to know of these and I advised him to inquire from the said agent if there is any way we can be paying the capital instead of continuing paying the intrest wich we have clearly paid above the capital in jus 10 months.The response he got was that he has to pay the present month intrest of 22k and the whole 200k together. The thing is things has been on the rough sides and I know how hard my dad labours to pay this intrest monthly which Is deducting anything from the capital. This all happened last week. This week the said agent and the owner of the cooperation came to our home and made threats of locking up my dad and selling some of our property to recover the money.
They say a problem shared is half solved so dear nairalanders, I need your advice.
Go get a lawyer.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by amiibaby(f): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2020
Ur mouth is smelling get lostt ogbenni
miniziter:

Pray for your love one to die so you know how it feels.
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by eguarojeona: 7:49am On Feb 05, 2020
miniziter:

Do you know if he/she's dead?
Honestly I don't know anything about that.Do you?
Re: Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister by Majesty08: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2020
I hate to see igbo people in man united team!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / See What Mikel Obi's Russian Girl Friend Bought For Him As Birthday Gift [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.