Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills (71511 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Kingluqman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
See better camp grin grin

Unlike our own for here grin
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by RusselChu: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
post=86373379:
NORTH, EAST, WEST OR SOUTH : No place like home.

Naija on their minds.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by AKAFINA101(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
wow...am proud i participated in the NYSC, i had to come back home that year to do the NYSC...

1 Like

Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by iampeterben(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
I just dey laugh die here... #NYSC experience is lovely.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by qtx(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
NYSC....abroad can never be like naija own.
Shey bugle wake una ni.
Or una follow Nigeria wake up flag raising.
Or una do early morning parade ? "Shouting 4th platoon left wheel!!!!!" With ogogoro enough to kill 5 people in my system.
Or you even line up to chop food for kitchen
Or una be like shibaraba wey dey tiff meat inside pocket so that I go use am drink manya for mammy?
Or our escapades for parade ground after lights out?
My joy when I won the tallest man yikpata camp knew no bounds. See babes everywhere.....
It can never be like.
But at least we still get mouth. Them recognise us. As dem don kuku ban us make everybody dey their dey.
Keep our agege bread and our nysc for us.
See as them big like dokunnu wey dem wrap.
Bobs that crazy thing soldiers will in the dead of the night set one ilegal fire and come hitting the hostel doors shouting Fier Fire Fire when people are deep asleep to see guys scampering with sleep in their eyes to destinations they dont even know was an incident i can never forget in my life even if i forget others. See babes de take off with nighty, guys trampling on each other trying to escape fire from unknown direction, chai anwu soldiers buru gannnn shocked
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by edoairways: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ustec:
Na wa o,
NYSC wey dem organize for abroad still better pass the original one for 9ja undecided
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by kevotek1000(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good... But that bread is not agege bread you can't tell me that....
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by ultimatekint(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
HigherEd:
grin
The best quote for the year! I love you guy!
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by edoairways: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
pafra:

Must you criticized every thing about Nigeria. If you cannot speak and see anything good about Nigeria don't expect anything good
Is anything good about this country?
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Empiree: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Young6x1:
Everything for Yankee de sweet
Our toilet in camp once u enter the shit go run go back
But it is you guys that use it not govt, abi?

4 Likes

Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by ultimatekint(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
HigherEd:
grin
The best quote for the year! I love you guy!!
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Oshioname: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Interested
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Mizwisdom(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ustec:
Na wa o,
NYSC wey dem organize for abroad still better pass the original one for 9ja undecided

Na your mind de deceive you
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by ogbonti: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nigerians do not lack ideas... our evil ways will not Allow even the simplest idea to get implemented.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by CSTR2: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
The only thing that comes to my mind was imagining a Nigeria like that.

The prospects that our children children children would do their national youth service in a country like the one in the picture.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Nadoson1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
wow!! but that doesn't look like our MAMMY MARKET o, even the shape and style of the female pant is not our type of outfit here in Nizera, but on a second thoughts I think Nigeria should adopt this new style since our own is not and will never work.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Can never be like the original. Please show them original NYSC wey corpers dey march inside dust. That's the fun of it. Not office space NYSC.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by iswallker(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
etrange:
I don't understand. People wey never do NYSC, na dem dey re-enact am? Wetim they know say they dey re-enact? cheesy

They may be pay grad..
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by maasoap(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
oshe11:

Their Boot colour nai spoil things

Those when nor know go think say Sanwo-Olu banning Okada and Keke na mistake not knowing it's a well thought out plan to drive Hausas/Fulanis from Lagos

Trust Me, about 90% of those with Keke and Okada are Abokis

#Amotekun

They just need to acquire driving skill. It wasn't about any tribe but about the menace of bikes and tricycles itself.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Imij2(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Did u visit that river at yikpata?

Shibaraba:
Shey bugle wake una ni.
Or una do early morning parade ? "Shouting 4th platoon left wheel!!!!!" With ogogoro enough to kill 5 people in my system.
Or una be like shibaraba wey dey tiff meat inside pocket so that I go use am drink manya for mammy?
My joy when I won the tallest man yikpata camp knew no bounds. See babes everywhere.....
It can never be like.
But at least we still get mouth. Them recognise us. As dem don kuku ban us make everybody dey their dey.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by gudugudumeje: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
The slavery, cheap, skilled labour of the South consigned to serve the domineering North using the NYSC as a clever contrivance, a smoke screen and cover up for the cheating, exploitation and allied dastardly act. Foolish race, brainwashed and imprisioned in Nigeria - a punishment centre and commodity of Fulani, W/European& N/American powers and principalities- one to break loose from...
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by gudugudumeje: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
The slavery, cheap, skilled labour of the South consigned to serve the domineering North using the NYSC as a clever contrivance, a smoke screen and cover up for the cheating, exploitation and allied dastardly acts. Foolish race, brainwashed and imprisioned in Nigeria - a punishment centre and commodity of Fulani, W/European& N/American powers and principalities- one to break loose from...
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Awoo88: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Young6x1:
My dear I people wen gree eat because dem won shit.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Injiggerwolf:
�: Nigerian students at the University of Arkansas on Saturday, 01/01/20, held an event that gave their American host community the opportunity to experience the NYSC first hand

They re-enacted the NYSC experience; camp drills, mammy market, parades...
����

https://www.facebook.com/196454254404524/posts/447145589335388/

Credit: Nnamdi Ezike
University of Arkansas USA ��
incomplete.... Where's all the dirt and grossness?
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by emmykk(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ustec:
Na wa o,

You are a very wicked person grin grin grin
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by emmykk(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ustec:
Na wa o,

Hahahahaha bad boy
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by JoseRaji(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Shey bugle wake una ni.
It can never be like.
Bros. It's not that deep na... Na play them dey play. No be competition.
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Reussite: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Very colourful.
This is purely in-house NYSC experience. smiley
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by Darkseid(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Young6x1:
Funny but true. I no shit throughout my first week in camp and I thought I was gonna die, worst experience in my life angry angry
Re: University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills by CSTR2: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
gudugudumeje:
The slavery, cheap, skilled labour of the South consigned to serve the domineering North using the NYSC as a clever contrivance, a smoke screen and cover up for the cheating, exploitation and allied dastardly acts. Foolish race, brainwashed and imprisioned in Nigeria - a punishment centre and commodity of Fulani, W/European& N/American powers and principalities- one to break loose from...
You are lucky we don't have the Israeli system.
All male and female youths would be sent to hotspots around the country especially the north east for one year every batch.

Every citizen would graduate as a potential soldier.

The few that survives would be the ones to work.
Israel is the modern day Sparta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures) / "I Will Serve My Country Like This" - Corps Member With Oversized Khaki (Photos) / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.