Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,458 members, 7,781,316 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:24 PM

Introduction Of My Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Introduction Of My Business (534 Views)

Can Someone Recommend Me A Proven Payment Gateway Solution For My Business? / The Introduction Of Road Bumps / Introduction Of An European Brand - Body Creams And Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of My Business by Robinsonjude: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Juderobino Enterprise is a leading Supply and Distribution company in Nigeria with partners in Automobile industry, Logistics & Transportation and Freight Forwarding Services.
We supply all kinds of products to our existing and potential customers on demand.
Our aim is to create a means through which people can buy or get supplies of all kinds of products they need from the comfort of their homes or offices by simply sending a quote to us through email or sms.
We understand that a lot of people, companies, organizations etc are in need of many items which they really have to purchase but having the chance or knowing the right place to buy them have been a problem to them. This is why Juderobino Enterprise is established.
Whatever items or products you may need as an individual or a company, all you need to do is to simply send us a message quoting the type of item you need, the quantity, the time it is needed and the delivery location, we will respond to you within 24hrs.
Our core business area is signing and execution of general contracts for supply and distribution of finished goods, services, materials, equipment etc to individuals, corporate organizations, government agencies, churches, Hotels, hospitals, industries etc.
Our services cover all states of the federation.

Our Contact;
juderobinoentp@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Quote Tailored To Your Requirements / Sales And Supply Of General Point Of Sale Merchandise_xprinter/bluetooth Pos So / 56 Pieces Of Psp Game Consoles 26,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.