Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? (1364 Views)

How To Overcome Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms? / 6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / Effectively Defusing The Time Bomb: A Call For The Ban Of Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good day to you all. My father had a stroke attack about 3 years ago. After the attack, the right part of his body was paralysed, he could not walk or talk for a long time. Over the years, several treatments has been given/administered to help the situation including orthodox and tradomedical, over 1 million naira has been spent on this. However, he has not been able to fully overcome the stroke, he still struggles to speaks and limps to walk, with his right hand nearly ineffective. It has been bothering me so much because it has been a while and considering the resources put in and his young age also.

I need advice on what to do immediately and shared experiences.

Doctors in the house, please feel free to recommend anything. Thank you all

Cc lalasticlala seun
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Catabolism(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stroke is prevalent among aged people.My Dad had same but is recovering.All you need to do is to stop spending on traditional medicine as it is mostly not effective even while they collect millions from you (My experience). All he needs is love and care while he goes for a check-up at least once in a month to avoid re-stroke.Just stay positive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Tocynone(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Try stem cell

1 Like

Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by EkoErrands: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
princejayy:
Good day to you all. My father had a stroke attack about 3 years ago. After the attack, the right part of his body was paralysed, he could not walk or talk for a long time. Over the years, several treatments has been given/administered to help the situation including orthodox and tradomedical, over 1 million naira has been spent on this. However, he has not been able to fully overcome the stroke, he still struggles to speaks and limps to walk, with his right hand nearly ineffective. It has been bothering me so much because it has been a while and considering the resources put in and his young age also.

Cc lalasticlala seun

For me my dad lived with stroke for 13yrs till his death. yeah he was limping all-over the yard but he regained his speech 100%.

what can I say ...since my dad never fully recovered. I think recovery in full stroke is most likely not possible ...but as a believer I cannot just give up like that so at least let me advice something for you.

adhere to doctors recommendation with respect to his meals and what he drinks...my dad for example loved the idea when the doctors said he could abi na should drink small stout and I remember he drank it now and now once once.

also try and get him physiotherapy sessions if you can afford it...if you cant then buy some of those exercise machines and keep at home...I think we borrowed that bicycle type that time and kept in the house.

buy hand stress relievers ...I don't know their correct name. that hand device that looks like a pair of pliers that he will be squeezing from time to time.

then someone in the house must be committed to giving him his physical therapy ...that kind stuff.

always make sure he takes his BP drugs as pres by the doctor and he must go for regular monthly checkup ...ah I remember those days with my Mitsubishi sigma taking daddy to the physician...do like that too.

last but not the least. there's a place in the Bible where the disciples asked Jesus why they were unable to cast out a particular demon and Jesus told them that this type na only fasting and prayer fit cast am out.

so add fasting and prayer to it...and if you believe it, it will work for you.

I don comot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Demolaeby: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
If you're somewhere in the east, you pm me
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
He is not old o. He is just 52. However, years of drinking and smoking contributed to this.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Catabolism:
Stroke is prevalent among aged people.My Dad had same but is recovering.All you need to do is to stop spending on traditional medicine as it is mostly not effective even while they collect millions from you (My experience). All he needs is love and care while he goes for a check-up at least once in a month to avoid re-stroke.Just stay positive.

Really, he has enough of love and care. What we need is results. He is just 52 years old.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
EkoErrands:

For me my dad lived with stroke for 13yrs till his death. yeah he was limping all-over the yard but he regained his speech 100%.

what can I say ...since my dad never fully recovered. I think recovery in full stroke is most likely not possible ...but as a believer I cannot just give up like that so at least let me advice something for you.

adhere to doctors recommendation with respect to his meals and what he drinks...my dad for example loved the idea when the doctors said he could abi na should drink small stout and I remember he drank it now and now once once.

also try and get him physiotherapy sessions if you can afford it...if you cant then buy some of those exercise machines and keep at home...I think we borrowed that bicycle type that time and kept in the house.

buy hand stress relievers ...I don't know their correct name. that hand device that looks like a pair of pliers that he will be squeezing from time to time.

then someone in the house must be committed to giving him his physical therapy ...that kind stuff.

always make sure he takes his BP drugs as pres by the doctor and he must go for regular monthly checkup ...ah I remember those days with my Mitsubishi sigma taking daddy to the physician...do like that too.

last but not the least. there's a place in the Bible where the disciples asked Jesus why they were unable to cast out a particular demon and Jesus told them that this type na only fasting and prayer fit cast am out.

so add fasting and prayer to it...and if you believe it, it will work for you.

I don comot!

Thanks for the advice.

His was partial, affecting just one side of the body. He used to go for physiotherapy once in a while but has stopped for a while due to paucity of funds.

He takes his drugs regularly, we have also been fasting and praying.

I dont just know what to say.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tocynone:
Try stem cell

Can you be more explicit please? embarassed
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by monmark02: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
princejayy:

Cc lalasticlala seun

You can purchase stc30( it’s a stem Cell therapy supplement it will work effectively for him)
You can contact me
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by oxypressPlus: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
princejayy:

Cc lalasticlala seun
You spent over 1m at the wrong place. If you had gone for hyperbaric oxygen therapy the story would have been different. We offer hbot here in Nigeria.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by EkoErrands: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
princejayy:

Thanks for the advice.

His was partial, affecting just one side of the body. He used to go for physiotherapy once in a while but has stopped for a while due to paucity of funds.

What you are calling partial stroke is full stroke. People with partial stroke still drive cars and unless they tell you they have a partial stroke you would never know except it's evident on their lips.

just keep keeping on and be hopeful ...

The most important thing now is to give him good care and attention.

There was a day my dad was limping into the house while my mom was lying on a bench in front of the house ...this was like 2004 or 2005...and suddenly my mom sprung up and caught my dad before his body could hit the ground.

just few days ago I was wondering if someone can still see such a wife that can catch you even before you start falling.

just give him all the care in the world now.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
EkoErrands:

What you are calling partial stroke is full stroke. People with partial stroke still drive cars and unless they tell you they have a partial stroke you would never know except it's evident on their lips.

just keep keeping on and be hopeful ...

The most important thing now is to give him good care and attention.

There was a day my dad was limping into the house while my mom was lying on a bench in front of the house ...this was like 2004 or 2005...and suddenly my mom sprung up and caught my dad before his body could hit the ground.

just few days ago I was wondering if someone can still see such a wife that can catch you even before you start falling.

just give him all the care in the world now.

Thanks
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
oxypressPlus:

You spent over 1m at the wrong place. If you had gone for hyperbaric oxygen therapy the story would have been different. We offer hbot here in Nigeria.

Can you drop your WhatsApp digits
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by princejayy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
monmark02:

You can purchase stc30( it’s a stem Cell therapy supplement it will work effectively for him)
You can contact me

WhatsApp digits please
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Mariangeles(f): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
princejayy:

Thanks for the advice.

So sorry about your dad.

Apart from physiotherapy, which is a major part of recovery, what your dad needs now is a complete change of diet. A CLEAN HEALTHY DIET.
Believe me when I say food can be the greatest medicine when you choose the right type of foods.
Whole grains, legumes, fruits, vegetables... These should be his food choices.
Also, try to get pure cocoa powder and make it for him without milk or sugar at least twice a day.

The most important of all these: WATER!
Every morning, before even brushing his teeth, he should drink at least 500ml of warm water on an empty stomach, and not eat anything till after about 45mins-1hr
The warm water will help with blood circulation.

1 Like

Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by oxypressPlus: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2020
princejayy:

Can you drop your WhatsApp digits
Click my profile to get the number.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by oxypressPlus: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2020
HBOT for stroke recovery: no need to spoonfeed anybody here; just Google 'hbot for stroke' and see for yourselves. Enough of all the lies from mmm drug peddlers.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by monmark02: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2020
princejayy:

WhatsApp digits please
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Healthyway15: 2:10am On Feb 05, 2020
princejayy:

Cc lalasticlala seun

Hello... sorry about your dad's condition

Stroke occurs when there is an interruption in the blood supply to a part of the brain, thereby preventing the brain tissue from getting enough oxygen and nutrients.

I could read where you mentioned that he drank alcohol and smoked for a long period of time. If his BP were being checked then, his condition might have been prevented. Because one of the easiest signals of stroke to know, is high increase in BP when checked most times.

And I think someone mentioned on this thread that his dad regained his Sound Health again without much treatment. Well... it's always rare, and his dad is one of the luckiest ones. And this doesn't mean a recurrence cannot happen. I can only advice you and others not to think it goes away on its own since brain cells begin to die few minutes after a stroke occurs. When stroke is left untreated, it could lead to complications like permanent disabilities or paralysis. Apart from this, one may start experiencing memory loss, reasoning, thinking difficulties.

Well... You can check the link below to have more knowledge of stroke, its causes and the proper recommendation of treatment for the condition for the desired results.

https://www.nairaland.com/5467638/complete-treatment-stroke

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Bablove2020(m): 6:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Don't listen to anyone that says traditional medicine can not cure stroke totally.

Let me prove it to you now.
Contact me or whatsapp me: Olojede Ifeoluwapo Babalola on 07033192147

If your dad notice it at the onset, it's not stroke that is doing him, it's hypertension and it's this hypertension that grows into stroke (the one your dad has now is called Partial Stroke) which there is 100% assurance that it's curable.

I have been treating Hypertension and Stroke for over 20 years and countless of people suffering from it have testified to the permanent cure.

Chat me up and lets talk at length.
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Healthyway15: 7:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... sorry about your dad's condition

Stroke occurs when there is an interruption in the blood supply to a part of the brain, thereby preventing the brain tissue from getting enough oxygen and nutrients.

I could read where you mentioned that he drank alcohol and smoked for a long period of time. If his BP were being checked then, his condition might have been prevented. Because one of the easiest signals of stroke to know, is high increase in BP when checked most times. And high cholesterol in the bloodstream is also one of the causes.

And I think someone mentioned on this thread that his dad regained his Sound Health again. Well... it's always rare, and his dad is one of the luckiest ones. But that doesn't mean it doesn't recur in some people. I can only advice you and others not to think it goes away on its own since brain cells begin to die few minutes after a stroke occurs. When stroke is left untreated, it could lead to complications like permanent disabilities or paralysis. Apart from this, one may start experiencing memory loss, reasoning, thinking difficulties.

Well... You can check the link below to have more knowledge of stroke, its causes and the proper recommendation of treatment for the condition for the desired results.

https://www.nairaland.com/5467638/complete-treatment-stroke

Thank you!
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Tocynone(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Can you be more explicit please? embarassed[/quote]

Superlife STC30 - Superlife Total Care (Stem-Cell) - 1500mg X15 Sachets. Google search it
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by monmark02: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2020
princejayy:

WhatsApp digits please

Saw your message on my email, I have given you my WhatsApp contact. Awaiting your message you can contact me today and purchase your stem cell therapy supplement (stc30)

A sachet of stc30 a day make the doctor stay away
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by ppeessuu: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Oga pls becareful of theses marketers they will scam u
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by ppeessuu: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2020
1) wet cupping therapy
2) herbs
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by monmark02: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
princejayy:

WhatsApp digits please
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Idera22: 1:07pm On May 16, 2022
Catabolism:
Please what procedures are you following for his recovery?? I really need your help please
Re: How Can My Father Effectively Overcome Stroke? by Idera22: 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
Demolaeby:
If you're somewhere in the east, you pm me
please I can come to east. What do I do?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Is The End Of The World As We Know It / Staphylococcus Is Running My Life / Spiritual Uses Of Alligator Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.