Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608939 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by StubbornGENIUS: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2020
KillamanJoe:
Damn, Tesla has crossed 2120 in pre-market. damn. now pushing for 2200
I'll find out about this Sir.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Convalescent Plasma stocks skyrocket pre-market today, after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an emergency use authorization for the use of convalescent plasma yesterday to treat Covid-19, noting that the "known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product."

Consequently, penny stocks like $ADMA ($2.52 last Friday) is up 72% pre-market, $SONN ($2.63 last Friday) is up 105% pre-market and $TTOO ($1.45 last Friday) is up 30% pre-market now. As always, DD is required before investing in any stock.

Bonne chance!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KillamanJoe: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2020
It's very easy to trade with them, their platform is very good and all and the deposit was instant. The issue i have with them is the lack of stocks. Imagine they don't have SRNE listed. It favours traders that do crypto and forex better. But the best incentive is the Copy trading, if you are very good at investing, a lot of people will copy you and you can earn a very decent amount monthly.
abraolas1:

Tell me More about etoro...... how does it work with trading of stocks ??
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KillamanJoe: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2020
Jayjaycee18:
Convalescent Plasma stocks skyrocket pre-market today, after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an emergency use authorization for the use of convalescent plasma yesterday to treat Covid-19, noting that the "known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product."

Consequently, penny stocks like $ADMA ($2.52 last Friday) is up 72% pre-market, $SONN ($2.63 last Friday) is up 105% pre-market and $TTOO ($1.45 last Friday) is up 30% pre-market now. As always, DD is required before investing in any stock.

Bonne chance!

Which platform are you on? none of these stocks are listed on Trove and Etoro.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Trading 212 has both $ADMA and $SONN.

KillamanJoe:

Which platform are you on? none of these stocks are listed on Trove and Etoro.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by megamart247(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2020
megamart247:
Gurus in the house
Trading 212 and Etoro which is preferable?

Good morning gurus in the house thanks for the wonderful works you guys are doing

Last week via this forum I discovered Trading 212, I registered and my trading account has been approved and activated.

I have dollar account with FidelityBank attached to a Mastercard which I want to use in funding my 212 Trading accts.

Below are the charges FidelityBank gave as their transfer charges:

Commission: 0.5% of txn amount
VAT on commission: 7.5%
Telex charge: $26 (fixed)
Surcharge: 0.1% of txn amount

Now My questions

Are the charges okay compare to those using ECOBANK & ZENITHBK.. because I have dollar too with those 2 banks..

cc Skymoore1004, OakPearl, YerYer, OvaSabi1,Nigsrdumb, 4play, InaNla.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
StanbicIBTC charges nothing extra on my USD Dorm account. I only had to fund the dorm with USD and linked my USD Mastercard ATM card to Trading 212 via Gpay. No extra charges once i deposit from there into Trading 212 stock account.

megamart247:

Good morning gurus in the house thanks for the wonderful works you guys are doing

Last week via this forum I discovered Trading 212, I registered and my trading account has been approved and activated.

I have dollar account with FidelityBank attached to a Mastercard which I want to use in funding my 212 Trading accts.

Below are the charges FidelityBank gave as their transfer charges:

Commission: 0.5% of txn amount
VAT on commission: 7.5%
Telex charge: $26 (fixed)
Surcharge: 0.1% of txn amount

Now My questions

Are the charges okay compare to those using ECOBANK & ZENITHBK.. because I have dollar too with those 2 banks..

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by horlajide: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jayjaycee18 I don’t see the Gpay option even on desktop. Could it be because I registered with a yahoo account?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KillamanJoe: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
damn, i am still waiting for them to activate my profile tho. hoping its done soon. sent all the documents.
Jayjaycee18:
Trading 212 has both $ADMA and $SONN.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jayjaycee18: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Yes. You need to register on Trading 212 with your gmail account, so that Gpay can link your chosen ATM card details, after identifying you through your gmail account.

horlajide:
Jayjaycee18 I don’t see the Gpay option even on desktop. Could it be because I registered with a yahoo account?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by megamart247(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
Jayjaycee18:
StanbicIBTC charges nothing extra on my USD Dorm account. I only had to fund the dorm with USD and linked my USD Mastercard ATM card to Trading 212 via Gpay. No extra charges once i deposit from there into Trading 212 stock account.

I see which means the GPay option will help circumvent all the banks charges.
Thanks you guys are doing well. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abraolas1: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
KillamanJoe:
It's very easy to trade with them, their platform is very good and all and the deposit was instant. The issue i have with them is the lack of stocks. Imagine they don't have SRNE listed. It favours traders that do crypto and forex better. But the best incentive is the Copy trading, if you are very good at investing, a lot of people will copy you and you can earn a very decent amount monthly.

Just a few Question ....How easy is it to Deposit and to repatriate your gains back to your Nigerian account ?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KillamanJoe: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
I just tried to download GPAY but it says not available in Nigeria? is there a wy around this?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by KillamanJoe: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
They transfer it back and charge you a fee of 5 dollars. Some people have complained that it takes time but i am not at that stage yet. i put only 200 dollars to test the platform.
abraolas1:

Just a few Question ....How easy is it to Deposit and to repatriate your gains back to your Nigerian account ?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abraolas1: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
KillamanJoe:
I just tried to download GPAY but it says not available in Nigeria? is there a wy around this?

Download free VPN connect to it then go back to Google Play you will then see the app to download

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
OakPearl:

All we need is more bites of patience for this one.
Investor sentiment for it is great with the fundamental structures they have been putting in place. As I no fit close eye buy Amazon for $3,000 na, I don sidon tight for this one.
Na my own Amazon be this. grin

The recent jump to $127 was due to latest analysts' recommendation that it should be selling at a target price of $140/share.

Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Lol, next thing now we go hear say Walmart, Target or another big player wan buy am... e go mooooon
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2020
ebuka1997:

Oh yeah, those stocks are bad companies, they’re just for trading and taking profits
For next week I’ll be watching fastly for long term, they fell largely due to the Tik too issue and I believe they’ll be a correction... bosses @oakpearl @yeryer please your thought on this?

Mehn this fastly just dey make me laugh sometimes. I dey look am when e drop to $75 and I wan place my buy order but fear dey catch me because of the U.S China spat. But it's important to remember that Tiktok makes up only 10% of Fastly's revenue, so while they may lose a big customer, these guys are doing business with other big companies. Its just that you cannot predict investor's sentiments, they may overreact. If Oracle, Microsoft or someone else takes over Tiktok's US services, fastly should shoot to the stars. A reputable analyst even upgraded the syock today with a price target of $100. I might buy a few if it dips.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by YerYer: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
megamart247:

Now My questions

Bros I'm sure others have answered your question
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
YerYer:

Mehn this fastly just dey make me laugh sometimes. I dey look am when e drop to $75 and I wan place my buy order but fear dey catch me because of the U.S China spat. But it's important to remember that Tiktok makes up only 10% of Fastly's revenue, so while they may lose a big customer, these guys are doing business with other big companies. Its just that you cannot predict investor's sentiments, they may overreact. If Oracle, Microsoft or someone else takes over Tiktok's US services, fastly should shoot to the stars. A reputable analyst even upgraded the syock today with a price target of $100. I might buy a few if it dips.

I am in the same position as you now.....what is the target you looking at please?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by smitten99: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Just got verified on 212

abeg any stock recommendations for a newbie like me smiley

@oakpearl and co

starting with $200 via Gpay
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by megamart247(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
YerYer:

Bros I'm sure others have answered your question

Yeah done and dusted

Is zoom still a good buy @ $280 and any other recommendation?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by proprp: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Might be worth waiting for Apple or Nvidia dip. do your own DD smiley

smitten99:
Just got verified on 212

abeg any stock recommendations for a newbie like me smiley

@oakpearl and co

starting with $200 via Gpay

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lancee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
SHLL doing a great job before merger grin..Congrats to those that bought

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
YerYer:

The words in bold is where the value lies.
My thought is that any announcement will let Fastly fly. Why?

Latest reports have it that they have instituted legal action against the US government.

If they win the case, the stock will fly.
If they don't, the next line of action which will be a take over by either Microsoft or Oracle will make them fly as well.
But should they lose the case, something else will first happen - another opportunity to buy a dip will arise. I will not fail to pounce again.

When I find a long term stock in a situation like this, I buy, taking full advantage of all probable scenarios.

It's a good business bottom line and top line.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebuka1997: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
YerYer:

Yeah today was the worst day for me to get calls on fastly embarassed seems today is rug pull for tech stocks, thankfully it was just a small part of my portfolio, I’ll sell during power hour and observe till September, the volume in the market today is somehow.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hello, guys. I recently came across this thread and I must admit, this thread has been quite educative and enlightening.

How about we create a WhatsApp group where we can easily share ideas and thoughts concerning stocks?

What do you guys think?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
If we created a WhatsApp group, you would not be giving this compliment.

geloorrrrdd:
Hello, guys. I recently came across this thread and I must admit, this thread has been quite educative and enlightening.

How about we create a WhatsApp group where we can easily share ideas and thoughts concerning stocks?

What do you guys think?

14 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

What do you guys think?

Whatsapp is limited. Pour everything here. Its going backwards. Telegram is even better in terms of number of persons. But we are not migrating in either. WE DIE HERE

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jerry59: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
geloorrrrdd:

What do you guys think?
None of the bolded would have happened if all this “educative and enlightening” info were to be shared in a WhatsApp or Telegram group

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Highlyfavoured3: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Trading 212 is requesting for TIN, please where can I get this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: aremso(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.