Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608979 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
OakPearl:

Good report.
We move!

The train of NIO still on high speed. What do you think, disembarked or continue the ride?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
InaNla:

The train of NIO still on high speed. What do you think, disembarked or continue the ride?
For those who are on a trading mission with this, taking profits now will not do any harm.

For those whose horizon is long term, the ride continues surely.

I have remained in this for the long haul, and with what am seeing by the day, I have no plans to shift focus until the need arises.

Their production rate and sales in China alone is looking good, I have imagined what it will be when they begin exporting to Europe and the rest of Asia, talk less of America.
Am staying put purely on fundamental grounds.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
OakPearl:

For those who are on a trading mission with this, taking profits now will not do any harm.

For those whose horizon is long term, the ride continues surely.

I have remained in this for the long haul, and with what am seeing by the day, I have no plans to shift focus until the need arises.

Their production rate and sales in China alone is looking good, I have imagined what it will be when they begin exporting to Europe and the rest of Asia, talk less of America.
Am staying put purely on fundamental grounds.

Excellent response. We must see the end of the growth... Thank you sir.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by blacknaijafella: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please for those just getting the info now, will it be wise for us to buy at $50 which is the current price of NIO?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
ggoldmine:

Please, could you recommend some fundamentally strong and active penny stocks for dividends. Thank you.

I pencilled down 2 already after your enquiry and have been waiting to dig into their details but they seem to be leaving me and going away already. One of them gained 17% yesterday alone! shocked shocked shocked

I just have to drop them here first for yours and others consumption while we revisit with reasons backing the choice.

GTEC ($5.65) and BGFV ($8.26)
Mark those words of yours, they were followed strictly: Dividend paying, active, pennystocks.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
blacknaijafella:
Please for those just getting the info now, will it be wise for us to buy at $50 which is the current price of NIO?

The challenge is, what if you buy at $50 and it goes south immediately?

Though some price movements can be exceptional, but that happens very rarely.

The market never moves on a straight line.
Better to wait for a pullback and patiently buy the dip.
Caution is required to avoid catching a falling knife.
I may be wrong though.
Mr Market always has a mind of his own.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by blacknaijafella: 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
OakPearl:

I may be wrong though.

Thank you for the candid advice.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
OakPearl:

I pencilled down 2 already after your enquiry and have been waiting to dig into their details but they seem to be leaving me and going away already. One of them gained 17% yesterday alone! shocked shocked shocked

I just have to drop them here first for yours and others consumption while we revisit with reasons backing the choice.

GTEC ($5.65) and BGFV ($8.26)
Mark those words of yours, they were followed strictly: Dividend paying, active, pennystocks.

Thank you. Unfortunately, GTEC isn't on Trove. cry
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
blacknaijafella:
Wait for a pull back.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Eghuan01: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Please is there anyone that uses a dorm account card via google pay on Trading 212? Please is there any limit on the amount you can deposit? Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Vicyace: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
OakPearl:

I may be wrong though.

Thanks for the nice job you are have been doing.

If I may ask, what do you think about $FSR?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
ggoldmine:

GTEC has gained 22% today already!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why's NIO going down after rising 10% today?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bulespephilo(m): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Why's NIO going down after rising 10% today?

https:///FQYzY9brst?amp=1
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2020
InaNla:
NIO now going $50....

Amazingly I first bought it when I got the info here at below $15. I have transited severally thou...

Patience is really required in this trade.

After several Small small stocks addition, I sold and took small profit. Chai!

When you sell you move on. Don't loose sleep over missed profits. You can't have it all.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2020
InaNla:

Its a marathon and not sprint.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coolcash1:

Daily chart looks bullish. $NIO target price is $70 by December and long term price of $150 within the next 12months.

Any price between $39 and $43 is good.

I hope you took to this advice
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coolcash1:

I hope you took to this advice

Even with Citron's negative campaign and prediction of a downtrend to $25?

If the ER on Tuesday fails to push it up again, then Citron may eventually win.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Earnings for the week. What's on your watch!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abuabdullah: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2020
OakPearl:
FPRX $5.34
This one is about to explode!

I mean every sense of the word EXPLOSION!

$FPRX closed at $21.30 on Friday.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DGodson99: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
OakPearl:

GTEC has gained 22% today already!

Permit me to ask. Please what platform do you use or would you recommend to buy US stocks?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Terver90: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trove, Chaka or bamboo
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by proprp: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
trading 212
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vicyace:

Thanks for the nice job you are have been doing.

If I may ask, what do you think about $FSR?

Sorry for mynlate response.
I skipped your post in error.

As an American EV manufacturer, it could be a good buy at current price as it presents an affordable alternative to the Chinese EV stocks that have all entered their $30's.

But what makes it a bit of a gamble is because it is a product of a merger with a SPAC. Reminds of Nikola.

Not enough fundamental evidence yet to go long term other than a speculative short term approach due to the current euphoria around EV stocks.
The original Fisker had manufactured an EV some years ago, but time will be required to see how well the over $1 billion raised by the SPAC is utilised.

Don't get me wrong, there could be quick money in it. I am in, and watching for a quick play. If you want in, determine your entry and exit based more on technical analysis, which means short term play until you see the need to go long term.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
DGodson99:

Permit me to ask. Please what platform do you use or would you recommend to buy US stocks?

Tradibg 212
Trove
Chaka

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
ggoldmine:

Sorry about that dear.
You could find a way to register with T212 for future transactions that may not be listed on Trove.

Besides, the zero commission is a sweet feeling after experiencing charges by these Nigerian fintechs.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
blacknaijafella:

OakPearl:

I may be wrong though.

After rising to an all time high of $54.20 while the above advise was given on Friday, this stock collaped to an intra-day low of $40.55 before finally closing at $44.56.

In keeping with my postulation in bold above, since normal market forces couldn't stop the steady rise, Mr. Andrew Left a short-seller and analyst at Citron Research decided to make an analysis with a price target of $25.

These same people after crashing it will buy them back without your notice as is typical of short-sellers. The question is can it drop that low? My answer is not likely, because JP Morgan and Citron both gave it a price target of $46 earlier this month.

I hope no one bought as high as $50 and above as advised on Friday, because the pull back I anticipated has finally happened.
Now that their report is expected this Tuesday, there could be another upward movement or a decoy downward movement to shake off weak hands before surging again depending on the outcome of their report.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
STOCK FOCUS: IBM $116.85

If you are looking for a midterm sure banker, ignore the price and swing trade IBM now.

After a wasted decade during which it was left behind by its peers, this industry giant is about to rise again.

It's 52 weeks low, 5 years low, and 10 years low all happened in March 2020, just after a 52 weeks high of $158.75 recorded a month earlier in February 2020.
At current price, and with what the management have done in turning things around, there is nowhere but upwards for this company.

Most importantly, and far most convincingly, several very significant insider buys have been done. Insiders buy for one reason only: they think the shares will go higher in the future.

If you don't want to go about second-guessing with risky stocks, this is a perfectly set up swing trade for medium term gains.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Vicyace: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
OakPearl:

Sorry for mynlate response.
I skipped your post in error.

As an American EV manufacturer, it could be a good buy at current price as it presents an affordable alternative to the Chinese EV stocks that have all entered their $30's.

But what makes it a bit of a gamble is because it is a product of a merger with a SPAC. Reminds of Nikola.

Not enough fundamental evidence yet to go long term other than a speculative short term approach due to the current euphoria around EV stocks.
The original Fisker had manufactured an EV some years ago, but time will be required to see how well the over $1 billion raised by the SPAC is utilised.

Don't get me wrong, there could be quick money in it. I am in, and watching for a quick play. If you want in, determine your entry and exit based more on technical analysis, which means short term play until you see the need to go long term.

Enlightening. Thanks for your analysis.

I’m looking at a short term buy. Hit and run kind of profit. Lol

Danke
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Terver90: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
This T212, must one own an international passport?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Terver90:
This T212, must one own an international passport?
No.
Alternative means of identification is your drivers license.
Just ensure your address on the license is what you have filled in the account opening form.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sugah: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
OakPearl:

Sorry about that dear.
You could find a way to register with T212 for future transactions that may not be listed on Trove.

Besides, the zero commission is a sweet feeling after experiencing charges by these Nigerian fintechs.
I've downloaded and registered on 212..how long does it take to verify documents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: Stan2330(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53