Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608389 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aicebaba: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
lavylilly:
Mac Mayor:
Quick question between crypto and stock which one pays more and is stable

Let say you invest

$100 -crypto

$100- stock

After 2months which one do you feel will pay you more

Stock

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Aicebaba: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
lavylilly:
Questions for today?

1. How long can one hold a stock.

2. What are the factors responsible for some investors having certain stocks in their portfolio for 15 years and above.

Read Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
yazga:
Dates for your diary
#PDUFA Thread for 20 Jan 2021 to 25 Feb 2021

20 Jan 21 $MRK Vericiguat

22 Jan 21 $AUPH Voclosporin

23 Jan 21 $PFE Xalkori

28 Jan 21 $AMGN Nplate

1 Feb 21 $ADMS GOCOVRI

2 Feb 21 $MNK StrataGraft

11 Feb 21 $REGN Evinacumab

15 Feb 21 $TGTX Umbralisib

15 Feb 21 $GTHX Trilaciclib

20 Feb 21 $EXEL $BMY CABOMETYX

20 Feb 21 $AZN Tagrisso

25 Feb 21 $SRPT Casimersen

These are the drug approvals diary.
The list I provided is for you to play these stocks.

They all have results due for their drug approval processes.

These will push up the share prices. We shall be buying the rumour and selling the facts.

Meaning, we shall be buying when it’s close to the dates and a day or two before the event (date published), we will be selling the stocks.

We are trying to stay ahead of the game.

Play means trade (buy/sell)
brother keepers is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aicebaba:

Read Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

The book's data are out of date. And not the best for starters. It'd bore you out.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
lavylilly:
Mac Mayor:
Quick question between crypto and stock which one pays more and is stable

Let say you invest

$100 -crypto

$100- stock

After 2months which one do you feel will pay you more
Anything can happen.
Tesla beat bitcoin in returns last year.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Phraences: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
OakPearl:

Welcome to a world of quarterly dividends.
At your entry price, every $1,000 will guarantee you $100 dividend every year for life asides the capital appreciation that has already started.

Patience wins the race.

You are really doing amazing work on this thread. From page 1 to now you have been so consistent. Thank you so much. The information you post here is so valuable.

I want to dedicate little funds to day trading this 2021 so I don dey follow you bumper to bumper.

11 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
posty56:
brother keepers is that you?
No

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by pauloverdi: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aicebaba:

Stock

Hi. I have been a silent reader but I felt I should respond to your post because that question exposes a very common way of looking at different avenues of income.

There is no BEST way of making money. All that matters is how good you are at what u do, the opportunities that come up due to circumstances beyond your control, and how you make the best use of those opportunities. I have seen novice traders make over $3k in a fluke trade in less than 1 hr (Kodak) and I have seen same traders lose all that money the next week. There will be losses and gains in any business enterprise, and 5he risks are higher in stocks and foreign especially when u are managing your account yourself. Remember u are competing against professionals from all over the world that have the latest gadgets and tools and do this for a living while ubare doing it as a side gig. My advice is: don't over stretch urbself, don't be greedy, take your profits, (anything above 5% gain to me is a profit) and be patient. Also, invest in learning. And don't be disappointed if u lose money. We all will lose money sometimes. Take it as a learning process. The knowledge and eventual gains will make up for any losses incurred in the learning process. But if u can learn with a demo trade account, by ALL MEANS please do. And don't chase a stock, except u have some sure information about it. There is always a new stock thats trending everyday. The opportunities endless.

Above all: watch ur bottom line always. It's easy to lose sight of what u have invested versus what u are gaining especially when u have too many stocks in your portfolio.

I'm still a novice ooo... just talking from small experience

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willmichael(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
SteveOfu:
Thank you I really appreciate I will go for tsla which because it own by Elon musk and space x. although am starting with a little below $100

Do a little more research on tsla not just because it's popular.

You'll need to do more fundamental analysis. Nor just buy wetin you don't fully understand oo.

Except you're a growth investor sha

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willmichael(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
SteveOfu:
Sorry don't be angry what's EV?

I didn't mention that. EV could mean anything tho
Electric vehicles Enterprise value blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by moonsledge(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
passfolio:

Hi Hattbricker,

This is David the founder of Passfolio - thank you for using Passfolio! I want to reassure you that if you submitted a withdrawal it is being processed. All withdrawals have been processed on time except for three. Two withdrawals had an error saying the bank was unavailable at the time of the request. When this happens we resubmit the withdrawal periodically until it processes. One of these happened maybe 1-2 weeks ago and was completed and there is another one right now we are working on processing.

One additional problem has come up with a misconfiguration in Flutterwave that we are working to fix ASAP that is impacting one withdrawal (I'm guessing yours). We only recently launched the Nigeria forex support so this bug is new but Flutterwave should fix the issue Wednesday Nigeria time. You did select instant so it should have processed by now - if you're the user that emailed support we already replied and gave a reward for the amount of the fees because of the issue. Sorry for the delay and we are working to get it distributed ASAP. If you have any other questions you can email support@passfolio.us or me at david at passfolio.us

Sincerely,
David Gobaud
Passfolio CEO & Founder

David,
I want to fund my Passfolio account but I'm not really clear about your Good Faith Violation (GFV) policy.
Is GFV applicable in Passfolio and how can I avoid it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by samuelson06(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
yazga:
Summary on how to do due diligence (dd)

I’ll keep this very simple, quick summary somewhat:

Look at the 4 M’s. In a nutshell.

Meaning - Do you know the meaning of the stock and are you happy with them?

Management - Do you have a reputable management that’s constantly investing in the company as well as taking the company forward? Forward thinking management.

Moat - Can what the company do easily be copied?

Margin of safety - don’t buy a stock that’s too expensively priced

Thanks sir but you ain't really addressing the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DaBogu: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Penboy:

I have a plan... Anybody wey chop from your calls go drop 5 dollars for you straight up to encourage our boss.

Well done.
How about this? it's a proposal

�WEEKLY STOCKS COMPETITION�
#USpicksAlert or #USPA Starts Today.

1. Pick your stock (use hashtag # - USPA, just so we get a statement and question). 2 means week 2.
This closes Midnight on Sunday (WA time).

2. Give reason for your pick.

3. Winner is announced on Friday.
Winner is the person whose stock has the highest gain).

4. Winner gets $1 worth of Recharge Card.

5. Five(5) consistent wins will get you rewarded with a Free Portfolio Review as an extra to your $1/recharge card.

*Start dropping your entries for Week 3.

e.g. #USPA2 $amc - I believe this will move up heavily this week because of Biden swearing-in

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Blackfinegirl(f): 9:44am On Jan 18, 2021
hello People.

Is it advisable to purchase shares during a public offering?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Can I use the old passport(standard passport) on trading 212 or it only accepts the new one(enhanced passport)?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
oloyedelove:
Can I use the old passport(standard passport) on trading 212 or it only accepts the new one(enhanced passport)?

Whichever of your passport that is VALID. (Not expired)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
InaNla:

Whichever of your passport that is VALID. (Not expired)

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coolangel54(f): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good afternoon all, just got to know of this thread today. I have succeeded in opening Passfolio account. How do I create a dorm account in Zenith bank so as to avoid exchange rates?

Between Passfolio and T212 which do you advise I go for?

I have registered on the two and Passfolio was done seamlessly but my house address is different from that on my statement of account (although they haven't asked for it yet) when I registered on T212 and passport upload is where I got stuck. How do I maneuver this hurdle?

thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by horlajide: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
coolangel54:
Good afternoon all, just got to know of this thread today. I have succeeded in opening Passfolio account. How do I create a dorm account in Zenith bank so as to avoid exchange rates?

Between Passfolio and T212 which do you advise I go for?

https://brokerchooser.com/compare/passfolio-vs-trading-212

coolangel54:
I have registered on the two and Passfolio was done seamlessly but my house address is different from that on my statement of account (although they haven't asked for it yet) when I registered on T212 and passport upload is where I got stuck. How do I maneuver this hurdle?

thanks in advance!

For T212: Doesn’t matter where you live currently. What matters is if your address per passport is same as bank statement. Affirmative? Good to go!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nathanael:
Another DD is upcoming

Mining of lithium for EV batteries

It would be more of a comparison

$AQMS/$LTHM/$LAC

If you're interested in going long on EVs, you should consider getting at least 1 lithium stock

In the EV value chain...

I have analysed $LAZR (Lidar) and $SBE (charging station)

Battery is the last of the circle

Once this is done, I move on to other sectors

I may also consider doing $NIU (people rarely talk about this stock, but they're silently printing dolapo - +25% in the last 1 month, +308% in the last 1 year)

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nathanael:
���� ��� ����� ���� ����� ���'� �����...

���'� ������� ��� ������� �� ��������� ������ �� ��� ����� �� ���

Analysing ARRIVAL and their merger with $CIIC

About the company: ARRIVAL - founded in 2015 is a sort of tech company that develops commercial EVs – starting with van and bus models. They are a UK company.

They are focusing on building delivery vans and buses in the world’s busiest cities.

Management: DENIS SVERDLOV is the Founder and currently serves as CEO

AVINASH RUGOOBUR is the President of Arrival - he was formerly head of strategy for General Motors' Cruise self-driving unit.

MIKE ABLESON is the head of automotive business. He was formerly GM's vice president of EV infrastructure and global strategy.

Some of ARRIVAL's engineers previously worked at Tesla, Jaguar Land Rover, Apple and Google.

������ �� �����: ARRIVAL's EV strategy is to create what it calls Generation 2.0 Electric Vehicles

These are EVs which are of the same price as combustion/diesel vehicles.

To understand and this model well, let us consider what Generation 1.0 model is about...

Generation 1.0 EVs are just the traditional vehicles that replaces combustion engines with batteries

So this model is expensive, and also costly to run and maintain.

In contrast, ARRIVAL's 2.0 products are designed from a blank sheet (more like from scratch)

This makes it better than traditional vehicles in cost, design and efficiency.

�������� �����������: ARRIVAL makes use of a software system known as ADAS

ADAS - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, are a set of safety systems that are designed to automate and enhance vehicle safety by alerting the driver to potential problems and avoid collisions.

ARRIVAL's EVs are powered by BLACKBERRY's QNX technology

The QNX technology is the key to the ADAS features

The QNX technology is in use in more than 150 million vehicles on the road today.

ARRIVAL has also partnered with CUBIC TELECOM to integrate their software which will provide drivers with full visibility of nearby charging stations and real time navigation.

�����������/�����������: ARRIVAL has long standing contract with ROYAL MAIL, DHL and UPS

It seems ARRIVAL has a love affair with logistics companies (maybe they want to arrive before they cum...it is them that know)

UPS purchased a minority stake in ARRIVAL, and as part of the deal, UPS ordered for 10,000 vehicles from ARRIVAL.

HYUNDAI and KIA has also invested €100M in ARRIVAL

The partnership would involve HYUNDAI & KIA developing vehicles using ARRIVAL's platforms and key technologies

The deal also means both Hyundai and Kia are key shareholders in ARRIVAL.

USP: ARRIVAL's selling point is their affordable EV models (EVs are generally expensive)

But with their "Generation 2.0" model, you are assured of a greener and easier-to-use vehicle that has a longer range for the same price as a fossil vehicle.

This gives a financial value(cheaper) compared to both traditional combustion engines & existing EVs.

Better than Telsa: This is my favourite

To beat the best, you should do what they're not doing (and that's what ARRIVAL is all about)

Tesla makes use of "giga-factories" - these are large traditional assembly plants

They are expensive to set up and they usually occupy space

Instead, ARRIVAL adopted the "micro-factories" model

Micro-factories are less expensive and occupy little space

A traditional factory can gulp $1bn just to set up, but with as low as $50m, ARRIVAL can set up a "micro factory" anywhere in the world

Micro-Factories: Let's delve a bit deeper...

The Generation 2.0 vehicles are designed to be assembled by micro-factories

The “micro-factories” are small enough to fit into any suburban warehouses - so they can just find warehouses near urban centers and convert them into new factories

They can be located to serve local communities, with small footprint to achieve profitability and produce thousands of units

The micro-factory would produce vehicles specifically for the needs of the locality (something similar to McDonald's franchising model)

With this model, they are head and shoulders above other EVs

So instead of having a single huge manufacturing facility, ARRIVAL would have multiple smaller facilities (micro-factories)

Production: ARRIVAL can produce 10,000 vans or 1,000 buses per year at each micro-factory.

With their micro-factory, they can increase capacity thereby getting to the same production volume as a mega/giga factory (with less than half the costs needed for a traditional auto factory)

ARRIVAL is to start production from Q1, 2021

They have micro-factories in London and South Carolina. They aim to have 31 plants by 2024.

Their U.S. plant is expected to begin operations in the Q2, 2021 with production starting Q4, 2021.

Competition: UPS is ARRIVAL’s biggest partner

If that partnership would be very successful, its wise to take a look at what UPS rivals are up to

UPS rivals are FedEx and Amazon

FedEx & Amazon are already adding EVs to their fleets

Amazon plans to add up to 100,000 Rivian battery-electric delivery vans starting in 2021.

While FedEx and Ryder Systems have teamed to add Chanje EVs to FedEx’s California fleet.

Corona Virus: The pandemic changed everything (including public transportation)

But ARRIVAL is thinking ahead

Their bus models has an array of configurations to help with social distancing concerns.

The interior of the bus is customizable, with removable seats, so you can create additional space between passengers (you can increase or decrease number of seats - since they are removable)

The bus also uses touchless technology - commuters can request a stop via smartphone

Also, commuters can see how many seats are available via smartphone (even before entering the bus).

Financials: Post merger, ARRIVAL would be valued at $5.4bn

They have a projected revenue of $14bn by 2024

They would be profitable in 2023 (largely due to low costs of production via their signature "micro factories" model)

Demand for vans is projected to grow 37% by 2024

Arrival has already signed contracts with a total order value up to US $1.2 billion.

The current market value for electric vans is $70bn and is forecasted to grow to $280bn

The current market value for electric bus is $40bn and is forecasted to grow to $154bn

In other words, the total mark opportunity for ARRIVAL is valued at $430bn

Merger: ARRIVAL would be public via a merger with $CIIC

According to Arrival, the existing shareholders have already approved the deal - these include Hyundai, Kia & UPS.

$CIIC will own 12% of ARRIVAL, 88% would remain with existing shareholders.

$CIIC largest single shareholder to date is BlackRock and BlackRock has already invested in ARRIVAL.

Merger is slated for Q1, 2021.

Final Verdict: ARRIVAL is arriving to disrupt EVs

Their strong selling points are - cheaper EVs and unique "micro-factories" model

They also have very strong management team

ARRIVAL would be profitable faster than any other EV

They also have very good contracts/partnerships already signed (and more to come)

I see no reason why the company won't be a success (except village people of course)

$CIIC is currently trading at $29

There could still be some very good rallies before merger date

My post merger PT is $40+

Ticker would change from $CIIC to $ARVL

I am keeping $ARVL for long term.

������: ��������� ���� (��� ������ ����).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
yazga:
Nathanael:
���� ��� ����� ���� ����� ���'� �����...

���'� ������� ��� ������� �� ��������� ������ �� ��� ����� �� ���

Analysing ARRIVAL and their merger with $CIIC

About the company: ARRIVAL - founded in 2015 is a sort of tech company that develops commercial EVs – starting with van and bus models. They are a UK company.

They are focusing on building delivery vans and buses in the world’s busiest cities.

Management: DENIS SVERDLOV is the Founder and currently serves as CEO

AVINASH RUGOOBUR is the President of Arrival - he was formerly head of strategy for General Motors' Cruise self-driving unit.

MIKE ABLESON is the head of automotive business. He was formerly GM's vice president of EV infrastructure and global strategy.

Some of ARRIVAL's engineers previously worked at Tesla, Jaguar Land Rover, Apple and Google.

������ �� �����: ARRIVAL's EV strategy is to create what it calls Generation 2.0 Electric Vehicles

These are EVs which are of the same price as combustion/diesel vehicles.

To understand and this model well, let us consider what Generation 1.0 model is about...

Generation 1.0 EVs are just the traditional vehicles that replaces combustion engines with batteries

So this model is expensive, and also costly to run and maintain.

In contrast, ARRIVAL's 2.0 products are designed from a blank sheet (more like from scratch)

This makes it better than traditional vehicles in cost, design and efficiency.

�������� �����������: ARRIVAL makes use of a software system known as ADAS

ADAS - Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, are a set of safety systems that are designed to automate and enhance vehicle safety by alerting the driver to potential problems and avoid collisions.

ARRIVAL's EVs are powered by BLACKBERRY's QNX technology

The QNX technology is the key to the ADAS features

The QNX technology is in use in more than 150 million vehicles on the road today.

ARRIVAL has also partnered with CUBIC TELECOM to integrate their software which will provide drivers with full visibility of nearby charging stations and real time navigation.

�����������/�����������: ARRIVAL has long standing contract with ROYAL MAIL, DHL and UPS

It seems ARRIVAL has a love affair with logistics companies (maybe they want to arrive before they cum...it is them that know)

UPS purchased a minority stake in ARRIVAL, and as part of the deal, UPS ordered for 10,000 vehicles from ARRIVAL.

HYUNDAI and KIA has also invested €100M in ARRIVAL

The partnership would involve HYUNDAI & KIA developing vehicles using ARRIVAL's platforms and key technologies

The deal also means both Hyundai and Kia are key shareholders in ARRIVAL.

USP: ARRIVAL's selling point is their affordable EV models (EVs are generally expensive)

But with their "Generation 2.0" model, you are assured of a greener and easier-to-use vehicle that has a longer range for the same price as a fossil vehicle.

This gives a financial value(cheaper) compared to both traditional combustion engines & existing EVs.

Better than Telsa: This is my favourite

To beat the best, you should do what they're not doing (and that's what ARRIVAL is all about)

Tesla makes use of "giga-factories" - these are large traditional assembly plants

They are expensive to set up and they usually occupy space

Instead, ARRIVAL adopted the "micro-factories" model

Micro-factories are less expensive and occupy little space

A traditional factory can gulp $1bn just to set up, but with as low as $50m, ARRIVAL can set up a "micro factory" anywhere in the world

Micro-Factories: Let's delve a bit deeper...

The Generation 2.0 vehicles are designed to be assembled by micro-factories

The “micro-factories” are small enough to fit into any suburban warehouses - so they can just find warehouses near urban centers and convert them into new factories

They can be located to serve local communities, with small footprint to achieve profitability and produce thousands of units

The micro-factory would produce vehicles specifically for the needs of the locality (something similar to McDonald's franchising model)

With this model, they are head and shoulders above other EVs

So instead of having a single huge manufacturing facility, ARRIVAL would have multiple smaller facilities (micro-factories)

Production: ARRIVAL can produce 10,000 vans or 1,000 buses per year at each micro-factory.

With their micro-factory, they can increase capacity thereby getting to the same production volume as a mega/giga factory (with less than half the costs needed for a traditional auto factory)

ARRIVAL is to start production from Q1, 2021

They have micro-factories in London and South Carolina. They aim to have 31 plants by 2024.

Their U.S. plant is expected to begin operations in the Q2, 2021 with production starting Q4, 2021.

Competition: UPS is ARRIVAL’s biggest partner

If that partnership would be very successful, its wise to take a look at what UPS rivals are up to

UPS rivals are FedEx and Amazon

FedEx & Amazon are already adding EVs to their fleets

Amazon plans to add up to 100,000 Rivian battery-electric delivery vans starting in 2021.

While FedEx and Ryder Systems have teamed to add Chanje EVs to FedEx’s California fleet.

Corona Virus: The pandemic changed everything (including public transportation)

But ARRIVAL is thinking ahead

Their bus models has an array of configurations to help with social distancing concerns.

The interior of the bus is customizable, with removable seats, so you can create additional space between passengers (you can increase or decrease number of seats - since they are removable)

The bus also uses touchless technology - commuters can request a stop via smartphone

Also, commuters can see how many seats are available via smartphone (even before entering the bus).

Financials: Post merger, ARRIVAL would be valued at $5.4bn

They have a projected revenue of $14bn by 2024

They would be profitable in 2023 (largely due to low costs of production via their signature "micro factories" model)

Demand for vans is projected to grow 37% by 2024

Arrival has already signed contracts with a total order value up to US $1.2 billion.

The current market value for electric vans is $70bn and is forecasted to grow to $280bn

The current market value for electric bus is $40bn and is forecasted to grow to $154bn

In other words, the total mark opportunity for ARRIVAL is valued at $430bn

Merger: ARRIVAL would be public via a merger with $CIIC

According to Arrival, the existing shareholders have already approved the deal - these include Hyundai, Kia & UPS.

$CIIC will own 12% of ARRIVAL, 88% would remain with existing shareholders.

$CIIC largest single shareholder to date is BlackRock and BlackRock has already invested in ARRIVAL.

Merger is slated for Q1, 2021.

Final Verdict: ARRIVAL is arriving to disrupt EVs

Their strong selling points are - cheaper EVs and unique "micro-factories" model

They also have very strong management team

ARRIVAL would be profitable faster than any other EV

They also have very good contracts/partnerships already signed (and more to come)

I see no reason why the company won't be a success (except village people of course)

$CIIC is currently trading at $29

There could still be some very good rallies before merger date

My post merger PT is $40+

Ticker would change from $CIIC to $ARVL

I am keeping $ARVL for long term.

������: ��������� ���� (��� ������ ����).

Bro i can't find $ARVL in bamboo..

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by deept(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Bro i can't find $ARVL in bamboo..

ARVL does not exist. It will exist after the merger with CIIC. Look for CIIC

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
deept:

ARVL does not exist. It will exist after the merger with CIIC. Look for CIIC

Thanks bro.... I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
All these SPACs foisting unprofitable companies that double on their IPOs on investors.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coolangel54(f): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
I have an international passport but it bears my marital name whereas my bank account bears my maiden name?

How do I scale through this when registering on T212 please?
Justcul:

Go and get an international passport my friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by omotola90(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
InaNla:

We have lots of other FINTECH in Nigeria for same trading... Bamboo, Trove, Chaka, Passfolio etc.

You may wish to check them out one after the other...

To the best of my knowledge is absolutely FREE to deposit fund on T212 and you only get charged 0.7% after you cross $2,000. Check all platforms out and decide.

how can i easily invest on these fintech platform

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coolangel54(f): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
How can I search for wealth hackers on telegram? I have searched but only my contact list is displaying and it keeps saying no result as a result of this. Kindly help
Olaa123:

Read somebody's advice to you. Left to me...Keep 5k from that 15k...and start with 10k...Don't invest the 10k in one particular company...Do your DD before buying anything and don't expect the 10k to turn 20k overnight...grow your capital. Speaking from experience. You'll learn a lot here. Read Investopedia...Watch YouTube videos uploaded by T212. Follow this thread closely. Join the Wealth Hackers group on Telegram...You'll have your fair share of losses also.
NB: I'm not a pro

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coolangel54(f): 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Is this for Passfolio or T212? Thanks in anticipation
NIKEDEEDS:
Charges aint that much

Moresover you can request that your naira account be debited for the charges

Charges for wire transfer are underlisted below;

Telex: USD 25. (or N6000)
Offshore: USD 25 (or N6000)
Comission: 0.5%
Vat: 7.5% of Comission

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by coolangel54(f): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Link to join the group please?
Oyindamolah:
Wealthhackers on Telegram is your plug

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: tenderjunkie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.