Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (604950 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (427) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
yazga:
Extremely dull because they both use same partner DRIVEWEALTH
I don tire abeg make I/we manage am

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
It i snot as easy as you see it but the can change partners we are actually missing a lot on both app. Chaka is equaly cool but SEC no allow them see road
posty56:
I don tire abeg make I/we manage am

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you borrow money with the intention to make more money.⁠

You should not neglect the potential gains.⁠

Borrowing money to buy an apartment, starting up a business, learning a specific skill, or anything else that'll help you make more money, is⁠ not a problem.⁠

The problem is when you borrow money and treat it like it's yours, to buy things that you WANT rather than need.⁠

When in fact, borrowed money should never be treated as yours.⁠ EVEN if it is to make more money.⁠

Because sooner or later... You have to pay it back.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
To all of those panicking: Keep the long term vision and ignore the short term noise. This is completely normal and expected

When you invest for the long term, what happens in the short term doesn’t matter.

Long term investors love market pullbacks because we see them as opportunities rather than panic events!

Stay strong and control your emotions!

The market will be GREEN

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
yazga:
It i snot as easy as you see it but the can change partners we are actually missing a lot on both app. Chaka is equaly cool but SEC no allow them see road
shebi let them change broker na!, That drivewealth dey do eni how dey should use trading 212 brokers

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SteveOfu: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
What do you know about the company and which app is this?
Kennyking1234:
look what I found is it worth investing in?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chaka is better in my own opinion
Deposits and withdrawals are almost instant on Chaka, except for some cases where there are bank issues with transfers.
yazga:
74 countries were actually banned on eToro & Tradng212 including some European countriesOptions are:
Trove
Bamboo

All these Nigerian fintech apps don't have enough stocks. Bngo and gevo were not on trove or passfolio when they were penny stocks
*For now*
If you're in Nigeria and have T212 account. It's time to sell off your shares there and port. They'll lock you and your money out, just like paypal did.
Na so NIGERIA be.

However Choicetrade is an ption but no review on them on google play store
With experience from friends who used etoro, if there is a plan to exit Nigerians from the Platform, there will be a cut off date, a minimum of 4 weeks notice to sell off existing stock.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
I got this from chaka

Dear LauraClasikVibe,
Please note :
Funding and Exchanges :
- Manual bank payments (NGN) are processed within 2 - 4 business hours
- Manual dollar payments are processed within 1 business day
- All exchanges from naira to dollar and dollar to naira are processed within 1 business day

Withdrawal Process :
- Withdrawals from your Chaka account to your bank account is processed within 48 business hours
- It takes 3 business days to have access to withdraw funds off the platform after selling your stocks, however your funds would be available to trade after sale.

Good Faith Violation:
For Dollar funds made available to trade after a sale of stock while waiting for the settlement date, if you buy a stock from the fund, sell the same stock bought to buy another stock , you will be violating Good Faith and also have the count. Read more on GFV from the link https://chaka.crunch.help/trading-investing-stocks/what-is-good-faith-violations

Registration Process :
- Local account is approved by CSCS within 1 to 3 business days after completion of your registration.
- Global account is approved by our global partners within 24 business hours after completion of your registration

You would receive a notification once your request has been processed.

You can also see our FAQs for more assistance at https://chaka.crunch.help/

Thank you for trading with us.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
The Market:
Futures down about 0.1% as of now, market itself is consolidating/going through healthy pullback right now.
- We are seeing corrections in a bunch of plays that have been overvalued and ran up too fast. As long as you stay risk managed and leave room to average down, what is happening right now is needed and a good thing to bring more opportunities down the line.

Swing Plays for Today:
*Reminder: my buy/sell alerts is just what I’m doing and should just be used for ideas. Not every entry/exit will be perfect timing. Long term investments are located only in the PDF version of the Morning Newsletter.
$VISL – got beat down due to negative sympathy with $UAVS. The news has nothing to do with $VISL and helps them if anything. I will be looking to continue to buy off the support line.
$SNDL – Largly saw a sell of again in negative sympathy to $TLRY. My LTPT on this is still 6. I will average down when I see a reversal confirmation. Did the math and only have 5% of my portfolio invested in this, so will probably do 1 more buy on the revesal.
$TLRY, ACB - ACB support $12, TLRY support at $25. Weed sector should bounce soon, has had full retracement from run
$PLTR - establishing support at $25, if it holds should have a pretty quick bounce back to $30. I see this eventually hitting 50 LTPT
$NNOX - still looking to average in on all red days as a longer swing. Next levels of support to watch: 55, 50. Bounced off 300 MA on 4 he chart today watching for that to hold as well for reversal.
$RMO - averaging in on all red days as longer swing as well, support levels: 14, 12.5. My thesis hasn’t changed, am always happy buying into panic selling on plays i’m confident in.
$TTCF - getting back down to adding range $23-23.5 with strong support level at 23.
$XL - last level of support is at $18 where i’ll have a stop loss below if it can’t bounce back. Key level to get back over for reversal 18.
$CBAT - still consolidating, will look to add anywhere in the mid 7’s
$ISUN - averaging in on red days for mid term swing targeting 20+. Looking for $15 to hold as first support
$FSLY - adding zone $74-75 strong support
$AYX - adding zone 108-112 support for reversal
$DM - Support and first adding area $25-26
$NNDM - $13-13.5 holding as support, healthy consolidation before it’ll most likely continue its run.
$FUBO - strong support and adding area $40
$MARA, BTBT, RIOT - MARA support $38, $36 These prices look real interesting to me as LTPTs are much, much higher.
$BTBT support levels 20.5, 20, 18 RIOT support 54, 52, 46. BTC has had strong weekends recently with btc stocks having the big runs at the beginning of each week, something to watch for.
$AMD - support and adding zone $87-87.5 for bounce
$AAPL - support $127.5, initial breakout/first reversal moves happens on a break over $130—Every move that I make should just be used for ideas. It is always up to you to have your own thesis and plan on every single trade.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good & excellent analysis.

Bravo sir!

Hamachi:
The Market:
Futures down about 0.1% as of now, market itself is consolidating/going through healthy pullback right now.
- We are seeing corrections in a bunch of plays that have been overvalued and ran up too fast. As long as you stay risk managed and leave room to average down, what is happening right now is needed and a good thing to bring more opportunities down the line.

Swing Plays for Today:
*Reminder: my buy/sell alerts is just what I’m doing and should just be used for ideas. Not every entry/exit will be perfect timing. Long term investments are located only in the PDF version of the Morning Newsletter.
$VISL – got beat down due to negative sympathy with $UAVS. The news has nothing to do with $VISL and helps them if anything. I will be looking to continue to buy off the support line.
$SNDL – Largly saw a sell of again in negative sympathy to $TLRY. My LTPT on this is still 6. I will average down when I see a reversal confirmation. Did the math and only have 5% of my portfolio invested in this, so will probably do 1 more buy on the revesal.
$TLRY, ACB - ACB support $12, TLRY support at $25. Weed sector should bounce soon, has had full retracement from run
$PLTR - establishing support at $25, if it holds should have a pretty quick bounce back to $30. I see this eventually hitting 50 LTPT
$NNOX - still looking to average in on all red days as a longer swing. Next levels of support to watch: 55, 50. Bounced off 300 MA on 4 he chart today watching for that to hold as well for reversal.
$RMO - averaging in on all red days as longer swing as well, support levels: 14, 12.5. My thesis hasn’t changed, am always happy buying into panic selling on plays i’m confident in.
$TTCF - getting back down to adding range $23-23.5 with strong support level at 23.
$XL - last level of support is at $18 where i’ll have a stop loss below if it can’t bounce back. Key level to get back over for reversal 18.
$CBAT - still consolidating, will look to add anywhere in the mid 7’s
$ISUN - averaging in on red days for mid term swing targeting 20+. Looking for $15 to hold as first support
$FSLY - adding zone $74-75 strong support
$AYX - adding zone 108-112 support for reversal
$DM - Support and first adding area $25-26
$NNDM - $13-13.5 holding as support, healthy consolidation before it’ll most likely continue its run.
$FUBO - strong support and adding area $40
$MARA, BTBT, RIOT - MARA support $38, $36 These prices look real interesting to me as LTPTs are much, much higher.
$BTBT support levels 20.5, 20, 18 RIOT support 54, 52, 46. BTC has had strong weekends recently with btc stocks having the big runs at the beginning of each week, something to watch for.
$AMD - support and adding zone $87-87.5 for bounce
$AAPL - support $127.5, initial breakout/first reversal moves happens on a break over $130—Every move that I make should just be used for ideas. It is always up to you to have your own thesis and plan on every single trade.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
wink
InaNla:

Bravo Ma!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
They should remove the commission when they can. They can start gradually by first making it flat 1%. Also they are the only app in Nigeria charging that high, That minimum $2 is heavy for us doing $10 trades and hoping to leave at 10 - 20% profits.
Leezah:
Chaka is better in my own opinion
Deposits and withdrawals are almost instant on Chaka, except for some cases where there are bank issues with transfers.With experience from friends who used etoro, if there is a plan to exit Nigerians from the Platform, there will be a cut off date, a minimum of 4 weeks notice to sell off existing stock.

8 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
posty56:
cry cry

Those 2 screenshots are saying two different things.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sent at the same time 9:03am, theh they are confused then.
tot:

Those 2 screenshots are saying two different things.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Sent at the same time 9:03am, theh they are confused then.

Lol, very confused.
If they were going to stop providing services in Nigeria, they would have informed existing customers and I doubt anyone has received such notification else it would have been shared here.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hamachi:
wink

God bless madam. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
yazga:
74 countries were actually banned
If you're in Nigeria and have T212 account. It's time to sell off your shares there and port. They'll lock you and your money out, just like paypal did.
Na so NIGERIA be.

However Choicetrade is an ption but no review on them on google play store
That's scary...

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
SteveOfu:
What do you know about the company and which app is this?
Saw it on robinhood. I don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by EarlyCareer: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jotrade:
I add 10 TSLA and 60 AAPL to my long term swing position. Only long term swing from six months to yrs

This is the way! Trying to do this too, though slowly.

No swing play. I don't have much technical knowledge for it.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
EarlyCareer:

This is the way! Trying to do this too, though slowly.

No swing play. I don't have much technical knowledge for it.
My brother if I'm not planning to hold for 5 years, I no want. Statistics shows that long term investors gain more. If that's the case why are you stressing yourself doing short term/swing trades when the one that pays you more (long term) does not require much stress.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
I can't find any of Cathie Woods's ETF on T212.

No $ARKK, No $ARKG, No $ARKQ, No $ARKW.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Guest911: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
How do you guys know what altcoin to invest in what I see on binance is jaw dropping. Look at CAKE for instance

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

There's a pie for it

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SavageResponse(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
InaNla:

Bravo sir!

Na copy and paste o! lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by EarlyCareer: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nnamz:

My brother if I'm not planning to hold for 5 years, I no want. Statistics shows that long term investors gain more. If that's the case why are you stressing yourself doing short term/swing trades when the one that pays you more (long term) does not require much stress.

True. I was agreeing with the stock picks. That's why I later wrote, no swing trade. I am in for long term too, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PerfectMatchNG: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
SavageResponse:

Na copy and paste o! lipsrsealed
Even if it's copy and paste people have benefited from such post. Yes! Agreed she should have given credit to the author aside that, it's fine Sha!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PerfectMatchNG: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Guest911:
How do you guys know what altcoin to invest in what I see on binance is jaw dropping. Look at CAKE for instance
Wrong thread

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tobex4realTobex234:

You can stimulate it using pies

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by EarlyCareer: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
Even if it's copy and paste people have benefited from such post. Yes! Agreed she should have given credit to the author aside that, it's fine Sha!

How do you know people have benefited? Because most times the same people replying thanking the poster seem to be posting too.

Yes, it can benefit, but it can also ruin many. Besides, why post what you cannot defend? It is important that they state that it is copy paste so as not to mislead people o! It is that simple.

If a person cannot defend what they are posting or is NOT honest enough to say that they are not the author nor can discuss the stocks, why should we encourage it then??

Help newbies not to make mistakes nau. Unless there is a hidden agenda....

9 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Olaa123: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
@oakpearl
I hope you're alright boss
Been long I saw your post

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by PerfectMatchNG: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
EarlyCareer:

How do you know people have benefited? Because most times the same people replying thanking the poster seem to be posting too.

Yes, it can benefit, but it can also ruin many. Besides, why post what you cannot defend? It is important that they state that it is copy paste so as not to mislead people o! It is that simple.

If a person cannot defend what they are posting or is NOT honest enough to say that they are not the author nor can discuss the stocks, why should we encourage it then??

Help newbies not to make mistakes nau. Unless there is a hidden agenda....
I stated it that's she was wrong for nit giving credit to the author, however, it always advised that due diligence be carried out. I play atimes according to some calls here after researching myself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (427) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.