Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608064 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SteveOfu: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
chukstessany:
Their fees are quite high

Trove is still the best they are coming up with some new etf and they listen to their customers.
No maintenance fee
No account opening fees
Only commissions on sell and buy

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SteveOfu: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
thelastgenius:

How do you fund your ChoiceTrade account?
This is the best alternative to T212 I have come across since this ban on Nigerians.
They also have language options
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa
But 4k monthly maintenance fee no be moi moi o

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thelastgenius: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
SteveOfu:
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa

Coming from bamboo I consider it very cheap. I stay out of a lot of quick trades after considering a 3% gain is just my breakeven. What if that 3% is my target?

Do you operate an account with them? How do you find?

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SteveOfu: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
thelastgenius:

Coming from bamboo I consider it very cheap. I stay out of a lot of quick trades after considering a 3% gain is just my breakeven. What if that 3% is my target?

Do you operate an account with them? How do you find?
Cheap is relative. Whats cheap to A maybe be expensive for B. Honestly they are the best compared to Trove, Bamboo and Passfolio put together, they should make it more cost attractive trading212 will beg Nigerian to join them even to get few shares

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
SteveOfu:
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa

Soup wey sweet na money kill am grin

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2021
thelastgenius:

This is the best alternative to T212 I have come across since this ban on Nigerians.

I have not been onboarded yet. I only submitted my documents yesterday. Hopefully by Monday they will open my account.

But they can only accept Wire transfer. No Card Transactions.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2021
SteveOfu:
Yoruba
Igbo
Hausa

Are you talking about Choice Trade?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2021
Peterlove11:

I have been on the platform for sometime......it just that I always have issues with ID verification. Does anyone knows how they go about it. I still want to try whether they've stopped Nigerians or not

Trading 212 didn't stop onboarding Nigerians. Its a general issue. They just have more people than they can manage causing some delays in executing trades. You know stock market has to do with time. Every second counts. Many clients lost money during GME brouhaha because of surge in demand and this impacted on their capacity to execute trade in time. They are working to increase capacity. When this is done they will start accepting people again.

See images below

I applied before they stopped accepting applications. But i wasn't verified. They rejected NIN slip and voters card and specifically told me to get an international which i didn't have at the time. I finally got one on Thursday went back to upload and i received those messages below

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Trading 212 didn't stop onboarding Nigerians. Its a general issue. They just have more people than they can manage causing some delays in executing trades. You know stock market has to do with time. Every second counts. Many clients lost money during GME brouhaha because of surge in demand and this impacted on their capacity to execute trade in time. They are working to increase capacity. When this is done they will start accepting people again.

See images below

I applied before they stopped accepting applications. But i wasn't verified. They rejected NIN slip and voters card and specifically told me to get an international which i didn't have at the time. I finally got one on Thursday went back to upload and i received those messages below

They stopped taking Nigerians. Do ur research

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2021
emmanuelike:

They stopped taking Nigerians. Do ur research

That's why i don't like commenting here. You don't have an account with them, you have never registered with them, you are not awaiting any verification, you are not on any wait list. But quick to fabricate lies that they stopped accepting Nigerians. Even after seeing the screenshots i sent. I've talked to them both on email and Twitter. They never said they stopped accepting anyone, they said they are increasing their capacity to serve more people. It's a worldwide thing. Only few, if at all any free commission brokers are accepting people now. Most have a long wait list. More people are placing demands more than they can handle. I told you people why they stopped the onboarding process is because of what happened to GME. I'm sure you don't even know what happened to GME.

Please don't mention me again. I won't be replying anyone again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

That's why i don't like commenting here. You don't have an account with them, you have never registered with them, you are not awaiting any verification, you are not on only wait list. But quick to fabricate lies that they stopped accepting Nigerians. Even after seeing the screenshots i sent. I've talked to them both on email and Twitter. They never said they stopped accepting anyone, they said they are increasing their capacity to serve more people. It's a worldwide thing. Only few, if at all any free commission brokers are accepting people now. Most have a long wait list. More people are placing demands more than they can handle. I told you people why they stopped the onboarding process is because of what happened to GME. I'm sure you don't even know what happened to GME.

Please don't mention me again. I won't be replying anyone again.
Small thing you dn dey vex.
If you've been following this thread, someone also posted screenshots that they've stopped onboarding Nigerians. It seemed like a mix up at the time but I doubt if anyone bothered to clarify from T212.
Since you have chatted them on twitter and email, I guess it was actually a mix up and Nigerians are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Dharniel600(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2021
posty56:
AMC!! I am 100% up,STONK!!
bro how can i invest in this stock? And how much is the minimum amount to invest?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by rentAcock(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Good evening everyone. I'm very devastated as i type this.

Do you know why this is painful? I already have 2.6 million Dollars trading on their Demo account for less than 2 weeks from 50k demo funds. This could have been real money you know. Now that I'm confident of a steady 100% - 200% daily account growth, I cannot be verified again. One penny stock even climbed to 867% on Tuesday. Imagine i have been trading with real money. I have not eaten a good food since yesterday.

Thanks and God bless

I know its a demo account where there's less emotion attached to your trading, however, that's still an impressive ROI even for a demo account. Do you mind sharing your strategy or book or courses that got you started.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dharniel600:
bro how can i invest in this stock? And how much is the minimum amount to invest?
The Nigerian GREED is speaking in you.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
rentAcock:

I know its a demo account where there's less emotion attached to your trading, however, that's still an impressive ROI even for a demo account. Do you mind sharing your strategy or book or courses that got you started.
Check page 14 of this thread

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
BrainBright:

Thanks, please what do you mean by when it dips?
drops in price. Why not join the yazga's thread to learn the lingua of US stock market

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Dharniel600(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
yazga:
The Nigerian GREED is speaking in you.
Who be this One? Investing in stock is good decision. Wetin you know self? Weyrey

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dharniel600:
Who be this One? Investing in stock is good decision. Wetin you know self? Weyrey
I think you misunderstood me, it's a good thing to invest in stock, you can use any amount to start with but with most app a minimum deposit is 5k. You can use the link on my signature to register if you choose to use Trove

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
$PSEC pay monthly dividends.
And is still cheap. The price as at Friday is $7.29 you can buy as many as you can to enjoy the monthly dividends.
But if you don't have enough capital is better to forget dividends and grow your money first. With growth stocks.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by BrainBright: 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oyindamolah:
$PSEC pay monthly dividends.
And is still cheap. The price as at Friday is $7.29 you can buy as many as you can to enjoy the monthly dividends.
But if you don't have enough capital is better to forget dividends and grow your money first. With growth stocks.

Please, can you kindly allow me to connect you through WhatsApp? I'm new to stock... I believe you be of help....some of my invested stock is red...pls gimme ur number.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Dharniel600:
you mean how can you invest in stock market?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
BrainBright:

Please, can you kindly allow me to connect you through WhatsApp? I'm new to stock... I believe you be of help....some of my invested stock is red...pls gimme ur number.
it's nit peculiar to you, the stocks market is generally in red and are dipping, meanwhile they have mentioned many Telegram group here just use the search button to find them.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Good evening everyone. I'm very devastated as i type this.

Though i knew about stock market very early and read many books about investing, i didn't give it much thought till this year January 1st when one thread about Investing hit front page. I went through it page to page till the last page. I asked relevant questions and i was told about Trove, Chaka and Bamboo. I downloaded the apps and discovered only Trove had Demo account, which i started practicing with. Later on i discovered that Trove doesn't have all the Penny stocks i see on Yahoo Finance that are Pre market movers. I downloaded Trading 212, and fortunately they had all the stocks. I was required to upload an International Passport which i didn't have at the time (8/1/2021). I saved up and got an international passport yesterday for a whopping 25k. Guess what Gentlemen and ladies, i went and uploaded the Passport and Bank Statement i was requested to provide when they rejected my Voters card and NIN slip, and a pop up message that they have paused ID verification till further notice appeared. I wanted to kill myself.

Do you know why this is painful? I already have 2.6 million Dollars trading on their Demo account for less than 2 weeks from 50k demo funds. This could have been real money you know. Now that I'm confident of a steady 100% - 200% daily account growth, I cannot be verified again. One penny stock even climbed to 867% on Tuesday. Imagine i have been trading with real money. I have not eaten a good food since yesterday.

My question now is, what apps do you guys use to trade US stocks. I've turned Google upside down for information about Brokers that can allow non US citizens abroad trade US stocks. Most Brokers removed Nigeria from their lists allowing Mushroom countries like Niger and Benin, even Mali.

Please which broker do you guys use?

Thanks and God bless

Check ChoiceTrade and some of those FX platforms. But I'd add that you read their T&C inside out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jimmy17:

Try passfolio

Their sluggish app will end you in reds.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
1kinggy:

Their sluggish app will end you in reds.
Super suglish, I had to change ASAP

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jimmy17:

Try passfolio
does pasfolio have all those penny stocks or u are just marketing for them?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 11:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Bro I'm telling you the truth. I Day trade, sometimes i sell in seconds. None of my markets have exceeded 4 minutes before i dispose them.

I'm going to attach screenshots of my demo accounts.

1. The first one is Trove, since January 1st, I've been trading with Trove consistently and i have 12 million dollars in it. But i discovered they don't have all the stocks i want.

2. I switched to Trading 212, which has all the stocks Wednesday last week. Few days later, I already have 2.6 million dollars.

Day Trading is in my gene. I don't gamble. I use real market data.

I understand what you mean, I made all types of mistakes you can think of with Trove and made corrections. When i switched to Trading 212 I've become an expert in what i do. I made no mistakes again.
can somebody also day trade on trove with unsettled funds??

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Bro I'm telling you the truth. I Day trade, sometimes i sell in seconds. None of my markets have exceeded 4 minutes before i dispose them.

I'm going to attach screenshots of my demo accounts.

1. The first one is Trove, since January 1st, I've been trading with Trove consistently and i have 12 million dollars in it. But i discovered they don't have all the stocks i want.

2. I switched to Trading 212, which has all the stocks Wednesday last week. Few days later, I already have 2.6 million dollars.

Day Trading is in my gene. I don't gamble. I use real market data.

I understand what you mean, I made all types of mistakes you can think of with Trove and made corrections. When i switched to Trading 212 I've become an expert in what i do. I made no mistakes again.
meanwhile where did u get ur international passport for 25k?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Choice Trade is good too. But you start with $100 minimum. No commission on Trade. $10 Monthly maintenance fee. I have it too.

Other ones for the Very Rich are CMEG and RWIBrokers.com.

CMEG $3.7 per trade, Minimum of $500 for first deposit. $125 monthly maintenance fee (Its already out of my consideration, even if they approve me).

RWIBrokers.com $7 per trade. No minimum first deposit, no monthly maintenance fee.

None of these comes close to Trading 212. No commission, no maintenance fee, no monthly fee. I'm really pained

212 better introduce commissions and resume accepting subscribers. Even robinhood and reddit may soon switch after d us congress probe

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2021
chukstessany:
This is when normal retailers cannot access the market. The market is open from 3:30pm to 9pm in Nigerian time.

Outside those hours, the market is said to be closed

Please what's the meaning of MARKET CURRENTLY CLOSE?
. Is it 9pm or 10pm?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2021
thelastgenius:

. All this ban ban its high time they change their ways.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: teejay1334(m), ukay2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.