Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (606230 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IYGEAL(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hamachi:
QUBA EXCHANGE is another one you should look at

Local or foreign?

8 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
please does anyone know how much it takes to go Canada? Nigeria fintech they frustrate person make I start to the plan.please thanks

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ArcFresky(m): 1:45am On Mar 13, 2021
posty56:
please does anyone know how much it takes to go Canada? Nigeria fintech they frustrate person make I start to the plan.please thanks

You shouldn't ask here, visit the travel section.

But, depending on how you want to go, budget #4.8m... #4m will be in your account as proof of funds the rest will be for processing et al.
4.8 doesn't include air transport cost.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 3:26am On Mar 13, 2021
ArcFresky:

You shouldn't ask here, visit the travel section.

But, depending on how you want to go, budget #4.8m... #4m will be in your account as proof of funds the rest will be for processing et al.
4.8 doesn't include air transport cost.

ok thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jcob(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Spend your wife's boyfriend's stimmy on $AMC. This week will be hot hot .

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
If you are here and you still save or invest in Naira, with all due respect, you are cheating yourself

I understand the angle you are coming from considering the fast depreciation of the naira against USD and it makes a whole lot of financial, economic and investment sense.

Because one still have spend naira, I normally advocate holding 90% of one’s investment in usd and 10% in naira. Then convert the returns on the usd investment to naira to fund your lifestyle while the 10% is for emergency.

This helps to hedge against currency risk, headline inflation and better enhance one’s purchasing power.

For instance, just last week, I bought some units of OPTT below $3.50. Guess what, I am already over $1000 up (N490k) which I can decide to liquidate, bring it back to the country to boost my spend in naira.

So I completely agree with you.

12 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2021
benedictuyi:
If you're looking to open a domiciliary account, run away from stanbic ibtc..

They don't let you transfer deposited funds abroad

I don’t work with StanbicIBTC but their action is in line with CBN policy.

If you want to transfer it out, then it has to be an inflow and not cash deposit. So withdraw the cash and exchange it for an inflow with an approved BDC or finance firm. They will only charge you a token for it.

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by layzie86(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
A good entry opportunity for $CSU at market open.

May possibly close my $UGI position, and ride $CSU.

$UNFI seems to have risen quite good for me this week.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IamAlexander: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Coolcash1:

I understand the angle you are coming from considering the fast depreciation of the naira against USD and it makes a whole lot of financial, economic and investment sense.

Because one still have spend naira, I normally advocate holding 90% of one’s investment in usd and 10% in naira. Then convert the returns on the usd investment to naira to fund your lifestyle while the 10% is for emergency.

This helps to hedge against currency risk, headline inflation and better enhance one’s purchasing power.

For instance, just last week, I bought some units of OPTT below $3.50. Guess what, I am already over $1000 up (N490k) which I can decide to liquidate, bring it back to the country to boost my spend in naira.

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by anotherguyonNL: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hey guys, I apologize if this has been asked here before but how does someone outside the US invest in the US stock market?

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
anotherguyonNL:
Hey guys, I apologize if this has been asked here before but how does someone outside the US invest in the US stock market?
Hi there!
A person that ask questions is a doll for minute but the one that doesn't ask is a fool forever.

You can sign up with trove using the link on my signature profile, we both get FREE shares.

In addition, you can use any of these apps
Chaka
ChoiceTrade
Bamboo
Passfolio

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
mission08:

Nay, you are wrong! You've just made one of the very numerous possible mistakes. Investing in stocks requires continuous learning...
Body go tell am.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by LauraClasikVibe(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Good morning

�PSA: Daylight Savings time adjusted. Stock Market Opening (2:30pm) and Closing (9:00pm) times altered.

Happy Investing

12 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
I can't find trove and chaka on playstore. Bamboo too is not compatible with my phone, help a brother please.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by goody234: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Do guys on here like mutual funds ?...i am a mutual fund person any good nigerian mutual fund portfolios and apps to use ..

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
Question for veterans in the house please

How does GT & zenith dollar account work, do they charge for every deposit & so called monthly maintenance fee. Is it like the regular naira account where u money always decreases in both value & amount monthly.

P.S Due to personally reasons I don't take interest into account.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
goody234:
Do guys on here like mutual funds ?...i am a mutual fund person any good nigerian mutual fund portfolios and apps to use ..
I don't know if app but you can try United Capitals or FMDQ

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
Exumal:
I can't find trove and chaka on playstore. Bamboo too is not compatible with my phone, help a brother please.
Good afternoon, What type of phone are you using?

Kindly use the link on my signature bto register, we both get FREE shares.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
There might be a pull back on Wednesday

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ImDStar: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
Can someone please put me through this stuff, I don't know jack about this things.
I'd love to convert my small change in ARM to dollar, but I need clear and legit procedure.
Please put me through sir.
About 2m+ in ARM for close to a year and half now, and the return is not upto 100k still.

Coolcash1:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
ImDStar:
Can someone please put me through this stuff, I don't know jack about this things.
I'd love to convert my small change in ARM to dollar, but I need clear and legit procedure.
About 2m+ in ARM for close to a year and half now, and the return is not upto 100k still.

Do you mean ARM securities?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
ImDStar:

To take steps to limit the reduction of the value of an investment due to inflation. Inflation decreases the value of money such that an investment's return is not worth as much as it might have been when the investment was made originally. Hedging against inflation helps reduce this pressure.

What's it means is keeping all your money in $ in these trading apps can help instead of using Dorm Account with no monthly maintenance fee or charges. With your 2m converted dollars on the app, it will yield no interest but if there is a spike in the $ you gain, e.g late last year the dollar was 357 to a $, those that kept their money in $ have benefited. However, if you decide to trade in stocks, you will have to understand how stocks market work and how you can take positions to make profit.

In the market we have traders and Investors, however, if you choose to use Trove kindly use my link on my signature we both get FREE shares.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ImDStar: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
ARM money market
Oyindamolah:
Do you mean ARM securities?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ImDStar: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Thank you for the explanation.
I'd love to trade, like the US stock market, but I don't know jack about it and can't give my money to anyone in the name of helping me trade, my life saving for that matter. grin grin grin

Conversion to USD would be better I think.

yazga:
To take steps to limit the reduction of the value of an investment due to inflation. Inflation decreases the value of money such that an investment's return is not worth as much as it might have been when the investment was made originally. Hedging against inflation helps reduce this pressure.

What's it means is keeping all your money in $ in these trading apps can help instead of using Dorm Account with no monthly maintenance fee or charges. With your 2m converted dollars on the app, it will yield no interest but if there is a spike in the $ you gain, e.g late last year the dollar was 357 to a $, those that kept their money in $ have benefited. However, if you decide to trade in stocks, you will have to understand how stocks market work and how you can take positions to make profit.

In the market we have traders and Investors, however, if you choose to use Trove kindly use my link on my signature we both get FREE shares.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
ImDStar:
Thank you for the explanation.
I'd love to trade, like the US stock market, but I don't know jack about it and can't give my money to anyone in the name of helping me trade, my life saving for that matter. grin grin grin

Conversion to USD would be better I think.

I am not asking you to give me your money to trade am saying incase you decide to go into US Stocks or convert your =N= to $ use the link on my signature to register we both get FREE shares.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 2:05am On Mar 15, 2021
Hamachi:
No, they are not. NSE was the best Stock market in 2020 see business day newspaper of last month
. Ha ha ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:28am On Mar 15, 2021
STOCK PICKS- STOCK PICKS
Love a compelling buy like this “NNDM”. This chart is just like what we saw in EBON recently. For out member we just gave a list of some stocks in our portfolio. Catch the rest of the story on our twitter page.

We want to empower humanity in our own small way, you can now join our whatsapp group for free +2348115136719. The key word is “Low Risk Entry”. We have listed these stocks to our present subscribers EBON, _ _ C (see our twitter post) ,SPCE,BNGO (wait),RKT (wait for momentum); if you join our whatsapp we are giving at least 2 stocks more. Let us chop together and stay together. “One love”

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by techtechh: 11:35am On Mar 15, 2021
Please I am new to this stock trading business. I would love if anyone here put me through it. I don’t mind paying for the service.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2021
TELEGRAM Link here: tdotme/NUSSM
techtechh:
Please I am new to this stock trading business. I would love if anyone here put me through it. I don’t mind paying for the service.
DOT (.) or https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2021
Warning sign
BREAKING:

*U.S. STOCK INDEX FUTURES POINT TO HIGHER OPEN TO KICK OFF ANOTHER BUSY WEEK ON WALL STREET

$DIA $SPY $QQQ $IWM $VIX
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (428) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: olamydey(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.