Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608771 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The Surface duo is on another level, tracking trends and price fluctuations........

No vex o..... E be like say i touch small nerve....... grin

My batteryless Lenovo T500 go do am too. I won't bow to intimidation. cheesy
Lexusgs430:

The Surface duo is on another level, tracking trends and price fluctuations........

Lexusgs430:

Lexusgs430:

My batteryless Lenovo T500 go do am too. I won't bow to intimidation.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exumal:

My batteryless Lenovo T500 go do am too. I won't bow to intimidation.

Use the batteryless lenovo, buy crypto + shares, hopefully it appreciates (short sell), buy surface duo and start investing again......

Sabi wetin you dey do ó, i no get shoulders to cry on or tissues to wipe tears....... cry
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Use the batteryless lenovo, buy crypto + shares, hopefully it appreciates (short sell), buy surface duo and start investing again......

Sabi wetin you dey do ó, i no get shoulders to cry on or tissues to wipe tears....... cry

Still skeptical about this crypto, I've been following over 2 years now.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exumal:

Imagine if you bought it 2 years ago........ grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Imagine if you bought it 2 years ago........ grin

Na so we see am oh!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exumal:

Na so we see am oh!

That was then...... If Pantami can be 4given.... Who Ayam...... cheesy

Nairaland NEVER forgets....... tongue

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That was then...... If Pantami can be 4given.... Who Ayam...... cheesy

Nairaland NEVER forgets....... tongue

You be oga sir. I'm requesting for help again sir.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exumal:

You be oga sir. I'm requesting for help again sir.

Nah hin you go dig my past, present and future....... grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Nah hin you go dig my past, present and future....... grin

I was not accusing oh, just showing how keen I was. But I think lg v60 dual screen can do the job better than surface duo..?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Exumal:

I was not accusing oh, just showing how keen I was. But I think lg v60 dual screen can do the job better than surface duo..?

Implementation of the duo is much better.........
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Apr 24, 2021
For long term investors, TXMD is looking a good sleeper....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2021
cheesy
Lexusgs430:
For long term investors, TXMD is looking a good sleeper....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2021
These fin tech apps are freaking convenient, I like when I check history & would just see dividend don enter fiam & money don increase grin

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2021
Exumal:

What have you been studying? 2 years? You can't know 1 thing about crypto until you put $1 in it.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
1kinggy:

What have you been studying? 2 years? You can't know 1 thing about crypto until you put $1 in it.

Na me know the kind work wey I dey do before I get the $1 oh. Fingers no equal.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS/STRESS TEST FOR CHAKA AND FAILING PLATFORM FOR TROVE

Market attempting some bullish move, we want to see what we can get out of this in the new week. Generally we can say that the market is still on the bullish side, but too many stocks on the overbought side. Our picks for the week are: CHPT, TIGR, HOFV expected stop loss very small. More to choose from as per mail to subscriber/whastapp message.

Chaka is still good with payments, we sold some stock and got our money on completion of T+2 without fail. Trove messed up on Friday 23 April 2021 we had order put in at market but failed to be executed by the platform!!! We will try on Monday again.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 1kinggy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2021
Exumal:

Na me know the kind work wey I dey do before I get the $1 oh. Fingers no equal.

Spare $1. Invest it and you'd see how your research will take another gear up.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Exumal: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
1kinggy:

Spare $1. Invest it and you'd see how your research will take another gear up.

Working earnestly on that.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
yok:
SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS/STRESS TEST FOR CHAKA AND FAILING PLATFORM FOR TROVE

Market attempting some bullish move, we want to see what we can get out of this in the new week. Generally we can say that the market is still on the bullish side, but too many stocks on the overbought side. Our picks for the week are: CHPT, TIGR, HOFV expected stop loss very small. More to choose from as per mail to subscriber/whastapp message.

Chaka is still good with payments, we sold some stock and got our money on completion of T+2 without fail. Trove messed up on Friday 23 April 2021 we had order put in at market but failed to be executed by the platform!!! We will try on Monday again.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Well done sir. Hopefully, the market downtrend is over...

To add few lines to the stocks mentioned:
1. Strong Buy
2. Moderate Buy
3. Moderate Buy.

None has 'SELL' recommendation.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Earnings for the week

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
This place has been quiet lately possibly due to the last 3 to 4 weeks massacre of the stocks. Thank God things are now recovering.

Who else is cashing in on this Microvision madness? I was too afraid to join on Friday but I finally bought just 1 stock yesterday when it climbed up to $22 and abandoned it there by evening it was already $26. Seems Redditors have chosen this stock as the next bride. It is expected to go up today until the financial report is released DO NOT INVEST ANY AMOUNT YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE LOOSING.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 10:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Pls is anyone experiencing difficulty in funding his/her passfolio stock account and crypto account through passfolio app??

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Miscellaneous(m): 11:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Please what platform can I conveniently trade otc usa stocks as a Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2021
With stocks, you'll almost never see as high of volatility as you do with crypto. Not only are the peaks much more insane, but the dips can have you feeling nauseous if you don't prepare for them. If you do invest in crypto, be prepared to deal with higher highs and lower lows.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 11:21am On Apr 28, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6431880/stock-plays-us-stocks-market
Miscellaneous:
Please what platform can I conveniently trade otc usa stocks as a Nigerian?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Miscellaneous(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:19am On Apr 30, 2021
Rumours that Amazon wants to do share split
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OgeAnne: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2021
For newbies that do not know what stocks to invest in or how to pick stocks, or if you have any questions about the stock market, there's a free zoom session holding Thursday, May 6th from 6.00pm - 7.00pm
Registration link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-_RnZTJ3TbahXSzM7xa1aw

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 9:39pm On May 02, 2021
yo! here dry where did everyone go?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Olaa123: 12:52pm On May 03, 2021
posty56:
yo! here dry where did everyone go?

I wonder...Oak pearl ...Yazga...Ina nla...Chubzzy
Everyone just disappeared
Maybe they switched to the Crypto market

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Guest911: 12:54pm On May 03, 2021
Please comment what app you use as your daily driver for the stock market .
Everyone

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:04pm On May 03, 2021
SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS

Market still in dangerous zone, the current buzz word now is inflation, for those conversant with the market, the opposite word for inflation are “crypto stocks (MARA, CAN etc)[/b], commodities, finance related industries, Gold (too dull), food/grocery related stocks etc). For us I will only be in gold temporarily for more gist join our whatapp group). Since last week we have been making a killing in[b] VXRT which has gained +14% premarket today , we are cashing out some money soon +40% gain is no joke : NXE is our pick or the week. FSM is on our radar.

I am happy that we are growing everyday, It amaze me when I look at where we were coming from in this forum. I remember when we were to suggest best stocks for dividend, so many suggestions were made but now, we know the key to high dividends are MLP, BDC, REITS, ETF (like QYLD), Infrastructures like SJI,QIWI, LUMEN,T, MO,etc generally stocks with yields above 4% per annum.Continue to follow us and you will learn more or better still join our whatsapp group to become your own money Manager.

https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.