Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608256 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Shikena:

Just curious, do you only BUY, not SELL? If yes, is there a reason for that?

Thanks for this question, it is an issue which I have been thinking how to show how we do our selling on recommended stocks, probably this would have been shown to whatapp group members directly or indirectly (I am sure we show in some of our postings) .

We sell at the top of the channel, if not the fact that I obeyed this selling rule on my last set of oil stocks bought recently I would have been so depressed and stop making any post.

Example is shown in the attached chart we are using to monitor BNGO (see chart on our Twitter page, Nairaland not accepting the chart as I am using phone to make posting at the moment) , There is a sell signal around $8 (top of channel), if we finally buys the stock, simple no sweat as to we're we are to make the 1st sell if stock start retracing!!!

Let us keep our emotions under control we should not buy anything till we see the market becoming clearer. The only clear matter now is that DELTA variant of Covid is back and so the VACCINE stocks are back in vogue.

If you have any stock and you want me to use our template and tell you 1st selling point (take profit), pls post.

The only big challenge we envisaged everybody is having is stop loss, loosing 20% and above is not good, but this is also relates to our purchase point, see the way we have been trailing this BNGO for days like an assassin, I am sure if we buy as planned we will ensure that we keep the loss to a minimum, if the stock goes below 8% after we buy fine we will get out, I am sure the loss on this stock only looking at the percentage in our total portfolio should not kill us.

Sorry for those who do not like long post, we just need to make things clear, probably a seminar will do, but we will see what we can do temporarily on this in our youtube videos.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Shikena(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
yok:

Thanks for this question, it is an issue which I have been thinking how to show how we do our selling on recommended stocks, probably this would have been shown to whatapp group members directly or indirectly (I am sure we show in some of our postings) .

We sell at the top of the channel, if not the fact that I obeyed this selling rule on my last set of oil stocks bought recently I would have been so depressed and stop making any post.

Example is shown in the attached chart we are using to monitor BNGO (see chart on our Twitter page, Nairaland not accepting the chart as I am using phone to make posting at the moment) , There is a sell signal around $8 (top of channel), if we finally buys the stock, simple no sweat as to we're we are to make the 1st sell if stock start retracing!!!

Let us keep our emotions under control we should not buy anything till we see the market becoming clearer. The only clear matter now is that DELTA variant of Covid is back and so the VACCINE stocks are back in vogue.

If you have any stock and you want me to use our template and tell you 1st selling point (take profit), pls post.

The only big challenge we envisaged everybody is having is stop loss, loosing 20% and above is not good, but this is also relates to our purchase point, see the way we have been trailing this BNGO for days like an assassin, I am sure if we buy as planned we will ensure that we keep the loss to a minimum, if the stock goes below 8% after we buy fine we will get out, I am sure the loss on this stock only looking at the percentage in our total portfolio should not kill us.

Sorry for those who do not like long post, we just need to make things clear, probably a seminar will do, but we will see what we can do temporarily on this in our youtube videos.
Thanks for the time taken to explain this.

While your response is quite relevant and helpful, my question was poorly framed. I was trying to find out if you sometimes go SHORT (SELL) on your trades, instead of going LONG (BUY). I understand that you CLOSE your LONG trade by selling but what I meant here was to ask if you sometimes start off a specific trade by selling with the hope of the stock going down (BEAR), then take profit by buying at your targeted low.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Shikena post=103877532]
Thanks for the time taken to explain this.

For shorts you sell at the top of the channel. Unfortunately I don't know if U are based in Nigeria or if you use foreign Apps (212, ETORO etc) for these you can short. In Nigeria APPs U cannot short individual stocks,but can play shorts indirectly via Inverse indexes, inverse ETF like FANGD I gave example of this about 3days ago in my post saying one can buy FANGD and as the market is going down you make profit, but note that you have to sell to make profit inverse ETF do not pay dividends, also trading inverse ETF like 2X, 3X are advanced strategies which can damage ones account fast if you fail to sell when the general market turns bullish from bearish. Between Chaka and trove only CHAKA is offering the inverse ETFs

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Eghuan01: 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Check TradeZero. Zero commission but you will need a minimum first deposit of at least $200.

$500 is recommended

Please how do you fund your TradeZero account from Nigeria? I recently got my account approved by TradeZero but wire transfer to deposit is a problem (CBN issue with dorm accounts international transfer)

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Eghuan01:

Please how do you fund your TradeZero account from Nigeria? I recently got my account approved by TradeZero but wire transfer to deposit is a problem (CBN issue with dorm accounts international transfer)
what are d withdrawal fees?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:36am On Jul 20, 2021
US STOCK PICKS 20 JULY

Market is generally down, today as at very early in the Asian trading season market is in bullish mood, what has suddenly changed is unknown, we should still wait to watch the market especially the energy sector. Analysis of the main commodities is indicating some range trading, except oil which is in a downtrend. The dollar is hitting resistance in the short term zone, likely to come down to support and then likely to make a solid breakout in the one week that may send stocks crashing hard, indication is that if we are to buy a stock we should do it gradually as rising Dollar is a big threat to stocks. BNGO is close to our buying zone of buying when the price goes above 6.15. Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised by the positive impact this will have on your account.

Some memes tock: AMC GME NVDA OCGN NVAC etc (note that meme stock can mean strong down move or up move expected.

We are still watching the market, will not be aggressive in buying !!! .

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpMyNSRI9RNhT24B4DKrQSQ/videos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2021
U can send mail to hello@trove.co requesting for those unavailable tickers to be added. We may not need to migrate again if we are getting a fair deal on this platform. They have shown themselves to be a bit flexible and ready to improve over time. D D advised

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2021
Did anybody see what NURO did yesterday? And even after hours? It gained over 200 percent and still gapping after hours.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2021
US STOCK PICKS 21 JULY
Market was good yesterday. Looking at the rising Dollar, the probability of the bullish move continuing today is in doubt, both bulls and bears have 50 50 chance, thus we still need to exercise caution in our stock picks we should go only for the best setups with low risk. UONE and BNGO are now in buying zone (you can watch our youtube video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpMyNSRI9RNhT24B4DKrQSQ/videos

For more details . Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. Also, we are releasing out Trading Blue Plan with details of our Indicators, Sites we use, Our Trading Systems etc, it will be available soon. You need this blue print to be profitable in the market!!!

Some memes tock: AMC GME NVDA MRNA CLOV etc (note that meme stock can mean strong down move or up move expected).

Sign up with Trove using the link in our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via out link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the whatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis[url] https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget[/url], https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrJes50t5U

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by LordPherule(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2021
Don't forget I still buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates as the foreign exchanger you give.

Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 3:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
All my positions have now fully turned green...... This trading game, not for people suffering from High blood pressure......... cheesy

Never sell a losing position........ My Tesla shares, would sọọn be sold....... I no do again..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by UbahTheBuilder(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hi.

Is there anyone here with an active UBA DOMICILIARY Account?

I just want to enquire if there are any charges needed to open one? Also do they charge any interest or any other charges for dollar savings?

What is the dollar to naira exchange rate like for them?

I'll appreciate some answers �

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2021
UbahTheBuilder:
Hi.

Is there anyone here with an active UBA DOMICILIARY Account?

I just want to enquire if there are any charges needed to open one? Also do they charge any interest or any other charges for dollar savings?

What is the dollar to naira exchange rate like for them?

I'll appreciate some answers �
Dollar exchange rate is determined by the Black market as you can only deposit and withdraw dollars

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen did u see what nuro did today again? Let us help our self by making sure that almost all tickets are available on our platform.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
LIVE MARKET COMMENTS
Congrats to all, this market is treating most of us well today, BNGO has delivered 3% today (it is okay for a stock with good liquidity and promising future) .

Apart from stock trading we are enjoying the benefit of internet business, can you imagine that Trove/ Chaka staff are not at work + many are on holiday in Nigeria/I am probably monitoring the market at a small party on my phone with nobody knowing I am earning USD in my account and we are trading without any hindrance!!!

This is cool, I wish all other businesses can OPERATE on auto pilot like this. There is money here let us keep the thread going, wishing all more profits

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2021
yom2:
Ladies and gentlemen did u see what nuro did today again? Let us help our self by making sure that almost all tickets are available on our platform.
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2021
US STOCK PICKS 22 JULY
Wednesday was a fair market. At the moment market is moving up on a very thin rope with the rising Dollar posing a big threat. There are some opportunities in Oil, minor commodities like lithium, Graphite, Coal are becoming hot under the radar. Sector performance on daily has Energy, Materials, Transport leading and on weekly Medical (I can hear Biotech/Covid Vaccine here), Conglomerate and Technology are at the forefront. Today we will give the bull 60% chance, weekly job report is expected later today

Meme stock: CLOV AMC NVDA GME FCEL MAGA etc (note that meme stock can mean strong move up or down move expected).

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised by the positive impact this will have on your account. Also, we are releasing our Trading Blue Plan with details of our Indicators, Sites we use, Our Trading Systems etc, it will be available soon (we bought NGM yesterday with the idea lifted from this manual, you can monitor stock along with us). You need this blueprint to be profitable in the market!!!

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via out link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the whatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis[url] https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget, [/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrJes50t5U

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by cryptoglorious(f): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6645973/take-profits-alone-while-robot

Find out more about this robot that most crypto traders are going for.

What are you waiting for??
Are you so very busy at work or chasing some businesses and have little time to monitor your trades,let Royal Q take that stress off you.

Register here:
https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=fre9xrx7

And see your life change for good.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Can you block certain people so you don't see their posts? Asking for a friend

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:
All my positions have now fully turned green...... This trading game, not for people suffering from High blood pressure......... cheesy

Never sell a losing position........ My Tesla shares, would sọọn be sold....... I no do again..... wink
Congrats sir. Mine still red despite averaging in.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nnamz:
Can you block certain people so you don't see their posts? Asking for a friend
on Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I feel a combo of Chinese stocks, gives a perfect equilibrium to one's portfolio.........

Rather than only use Xiaomi devices, buy part of the company.......

Don't only enjoy Buhari's rail networks, buy shares from China railways........

Stop dreaming about Tesla shares, invest BYD or BAIC...... grin
sad trade212 has no Chinese exposure.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kennyking1234:
on Nairaland?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SteveOfu: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nnamz:
Yes
How is it done?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
If your broker has $SCKT socket mobile, go for it.

It just delivered a solid result!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2021
SteveOfu:
How is it done?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
US STOCK PICKS WEEK REVIEW PLAN FOR 26 JULY

The week ended on a bullish note for NASDAQ Composite with a gain of 2.88% for the week, but the oversold condition of the market is a big worry. Utilities among the top daily top performance chart for Thursday/Friday was another headache. On weekly, Conglomerate, Construction and Technology are at the forefront.

Looking at how the portfolio has performed, we may start thinking of moving to ETF as these can absorb all this volatility in the market. This is an attempt to keep some of our capital safe. This market personally is too slow for the equities we are currently invested in!!! We know our system is okay, but the market seems to have changed a little, we scale back and study what we need to do better.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised by the positive impact this will have on your account. Also, we are releasing our Trading Plan Blueprint with details of our Indicators, Sites we use, Our Trading Systems, etc, it will be available soon. Our MGN trade is still holding on, we are losing 1.22% at the moment. You need this blueprint to be profitable in the market!!!

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrJes50t5U

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2021
When you waste water, remember water is more expensive than petrol........... grin

Water is life....... wink

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lexusgs430:
When you waste water, remember water is more expensive than petrol........... grin

Water is life....... wink
Please explain?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Please explain?

All those tickers are companies that supply water or water linked products........

Compare prices per share vs company's dealing in crude oil....... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
NEED TO ADD MORE TORCH OF FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS TO OUR STOCK PICKS

This week has been a week of sobber reflection, went through all our portfolio and I discovered that many of the growth stocks were down. Equally I reviewed some stok that showed up on the highest gainers list recently BLIN MRIN BSQR etc. the pullback was too much.

If we don't see the growth stocks improving better than what the situation is currently, then we need to switch more to the value side and just be ready to endure gains that may be lower than our expectation, it will be a case of "RETURN OF CAPITAL BETTER THAN RETURN ON CAPITAL".

I will take a stock with increasing EPS, low price to sales plus a current ratio of about 2:1 as having the basic requirement for good fundamentals.

We are tempering our risk appetite in case of market correction showing up (although staying out of the market during currection is best, time do changes this was market that was delivering big gains just some few months ago).

Let us try our best to preserve our capital, small loss is best but accepting this reality is difficult!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.