Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (606570 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Dollar is now selling for above N520 sad
N517 as at today

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yazga: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not Financial Advice:

Alts are moving. If you are not in crypto, this is the time to play and make yourself some money.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
seyisanya:
The stock lost 27.59% in just one trading day! Never follow the hype, buy a fundamentally sound stock at a discount entry price and sleep well at night cheesy

I recently added $BABA, $TCEHY, $PDD and $JD to my portfolio at just a few cents above their 52-week low. Yes, they're Chinese stocks, and I'm aware of what I've gone into. I'm not even going to look at the price charts until 5 to 10 years from now!

Lol. Just like you said Didi is down by almost 30% but I'm down by just 14% I have even be waiting endlessly for it to drop to below $9 so I can average down. Didi is the Uber of Asia (Uber even sold their Chinese business to them) and they are just starting to be profitable (The company became profitable only this year despite Covid-19 now imagine after Covid-19) . When all this is over, it will test the IPO price and by then i would have gained at least 10%. Imagine if it gains anything above it IPO price. I'm not buying it because of quick bucks(but if it skyrocket i go take quick bucks lol)

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hamachi:
Closed negative yesterday

Yes but still better than 34 i bought it and it will surely go up as it is already going up today.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
afroxyz:

In the next 5 years the Chineae govt may have nationalized these companies grin

Lol. That's a problem for someone that would buy shares and abandon it without following the News. It won't happen overnight

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
seyisanya:
Just like that? Events of such magnitude don't happen overnight in any investment space, not to talk of businesses listed in the US. The warning signs linger for a long time before such a drastic thing happens. Well, 5 - 10 years not far from now.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Alibaba and Didi happened overnight. Don't access China using western standards. Those guys don't joke

5 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Gleez: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Please how long does it take money transferred to Trove's account to reflect in ones wallet?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2021
afroxyz:

Alibaba and Didi happened overnight. Don't access China using western standards. Those guys don't joke
Okay. Time always tells the whole story.

By the way, I want to reiterate that regulatory crackdowns don't happen overnight. Here is an article about the DIDI story...enjoy coolhttps://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/06/didi-app-china-ride-hailing-ipo-regulation/

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2021
seyisanya:
The stock lost 27.59% in just one trading day! Never follow the hype, buy a fundamentally sound stock at a discount entry price and sleep well at night cheesy

I recently added $BABA, $TCEHY, $PDD and $JD to my portfolio at just a few cents above their 52-week low. Yes, they're Chinese stocks, and I'm aware of what I've gone into. I'm not even going to look at the price charts until 5 to 10 years from now!

It is difficult to win a war with PBC and President Jinping on the other side....
Regulatory concerns will continue to overshadow fundamentals....
Which will limit institutional buyers....
Even in the next 10 years...
D only Chinese stock in my portfolio is NIO....
Cos it is backed up by the Chinese Govt ....

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NgHotGirls: 8:17am On Aug 07, 2021
Gleez:
Please how long does it take money transferred to Trove's account to reflect in ones wallet?
Before you leave the bank or dsy jack Robinson

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Olaide1295: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2021
NgHotGirls:
Before you leave the bank or dsy jack Robinson

Not true. I transferred from my USD foreign account 3 days ago. It has not reflected up till now.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2021
seyisanya:

blind investment.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by NgHotGirls: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2021
Olaide1295:

Not true. I transferred from my USD foreign account 3 days ago. It has not reflected up till now.
I did yesterday and reflection Ed before I left the bank

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Gleez:

I don't know about transfers from a bank account but I know that money transferred to Trove using ATM card details reflects almost instantaneously

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Coolcash1:

blind investment.
I hope you read ''recently added''. I didn't state that they were my entire portfolio.

Besides, you have no idea of the percentage of these stocks in my portfolio and how diversified I am. Also, remember that we have a different risk appetite. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
Willie2015:

It is difficult to win a war with PBC and President Jinping on the other side....
Valid points. Well, I am well diversified so no issues at all.

In stock investment, one's age, risk appetite and portfolio size matter a lot. As at close of trading yesterday, my $NIO is about 500% up(despite trading with some units I bought much earlier) and still not considering selling. I remember talking about $NIO when it was still a penny stock in a WhatsApp group and I was shut down with the China bla bla bla. The rest is history!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR NEW WEEK STARING 9 AUGUST
We are enjoying the peace of mind that comes with having a trading plan blueprint. Now we are pickings stocks that will not only withstand the test of time but can deliver gains without need to wait too long and it is effortless.

NASDAQ was up 1.11% for the passing week, not bad. Our picks for the new week are CTLP, FTFT (Trove has both stocks in case you can't find them with Chaka), we can buy as long as the stocks have not moved beyond 3% higher from their current price. If the stock fall in price, on Monday, they are still okay for buying. The good thing is that both can move very high from their current prices. CTLP is less risky out of the 2, buying on retracement will be better. If the stocks have moved higher than 3% above Friday closing, we wait for another opportunity.

What is giving us confidence in recommending these stocks is that our trading system supported the purchase not just the stories behind them.

Our trading manual contain all the secrets behind our recommendations and with the system some of our stocks can catch those chart patterns that can become big trends. Do you want to get into the next HOOD ? Our manual can show you the secret.

Happy investing and happy weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2021
US STOCK PICKS 9 AUGUST

The week is likely to start on a bearish note, but no need to worry yet, the NASDAQ composite needs to break out of this 14,776.03 to 14896.47 range for us to know the next likely leg of the market. On a general note, we can say the market is still in a bullish mood.

MARA is about to deliver 10% in about trading 3 days (see the premarket extract below ) as per our recent comment, this our new system/manual is making us look good. But we are not the one, the system is what is delivering these gains. To be profitable you just need this manual, if not for anything you may want to see if truly it is the manual that is performing this magic!!! With our manual pickings stocks that will withstand the test of time & deliver profits is effortless.

Our stock picks for Monday are still what we posted on Saturday, CTLP & FTFT

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
seyisanya:
Valid points. Well, I am well diversified so no issues at all.

In stock investment, one's age, risk appetite and portfolio size matter a lot. As at close of trading yesterday, my $NIO is about 500% up(despite trading with some units I bought much earlier) and still not considering selling. I remember talking about $NIO when it was still a penny stock in a WhatsApp group and I was shut down with the China bla bla bla. The rest is history!

How much has NIO returned this year?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
PRE MARKET IS OUT FROM OUR RECOMMENDED STOCK - FOR FTFT YOU HAVE TO WAIT STOCK IS ALREADYB UP 34% !!!

As per the premarket below the bitcoin stocks are moving to the moon. An important point here, please if you are in this forum or you stumbled on it, this is where to be for making money in investing. You do not give your money to anybody to manage your money for you as the probability of getting scammed is high (whether forex, binary, Lekki/Other Investment land etc), get the knowledge via our manual and become your own money Manager.

Wishing everybody a green day.

For this our manual, we may stop the selling or limit the number of buyers as this like giving our secret to the whole world, we would continue to think about it? Or we may limit the purchase to our current whatsApp Group members. At least I know a few that has been troubling us to be their mentors months ago, but we keep telling them to wait till they have some experience of the market by following us, which they have been doing!!!

grin cool wink

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2021
afroxyz:

Its 52-week low is $12.54 and it closed at $43.84 last Friday, I stand to be corrected. However, $NIO was less than $4 in January 2020 (last year!)

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
seyisanya:
Its 52-week low is $12.54 and it closed at $43.84 last Friday, I stand to be corrected. However, $NIO was less than $4 in January 2020 (last year!)

NIO is off pace this year with negative returns of over -10%.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2021
afroxyz:

-10.05%

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:54am On Aug 10, 2021
MARKET COMMENT FOR 10 AUG 2021

Today is a no bullshit day, we go straight to the point, our stock for today is VXRT, a breakout to the bullish side just occur, we are looking for a take profit level at $13.18.

You need to get our manual as fast as possible, especially at a time like this with another wave of Covid/probability of lockdown in many countries, including where your are residing now!!! .

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget,

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
highcurrent:
is this Robinhood stock?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yok you doing a great job

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
seyisanya:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mercy87(f): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wonderful thread

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by mercy87(f): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm new on bamboo. Kindly recommend best etfs to buy. Thanks fam.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Willie2015:

I find the China situation just too unpredictable for my liking. Markets are full of uncertainty in the first place, to add extra policy uncertainty from an erratic government was a bit too much for me.

But on a valuation basis alone, a lot of those China stocks are unbeatably appetising. You just have to have the stomach to hold through the slings and arrows, possibly on a multi-year basis, that has become a feature of the Chinese policy making landscape.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
FOLLOW UP ON RECOMMENDATION OF VXRT ON 11 AUGUST 2021
The stock close 5.21% lower for the day on profit taking. Fundamental for stock is still intact as the battle with Covid 19 is not yet over, market is waiting for a pill for Covid from the company. If you hv bought close to the low it is okay, we will see what will happen tomorrow. As long as the stock does not go beyond the lowest of 10.00 and 8.69 there is not much to worry about.

1st Target is still 13.13, and from the chart analysis, this looks achievable in the next few weeks especially with Covid still in the new plus a new "lamda variant", vaccine stocks will continue to be relevant.

We will follow up on this tomorrow again. We cannot loose sleep on this type of stock as there is no other Covid tablet development going on on the US or Europe

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (428) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.