Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608619 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Market is off today......... grin

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Market is off today......... grin
Yeah, we port to crypto

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2021
Leezah:
Yeah, we port to crypto

Yes o...... Crypto too like money, no holiday for them......... wink

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2021
US STOCK PICKS PLAN FOR 7 SEPT

Bulls still leading the in the race, but Dollar about to bounce likely to slow down the bulls. We continue to play on the side of caution, our stock against Tuesday Market opening will be ATEN, MFG two fundamentally strong equities. For today market closure will not allow us to have a good perspective of the market, by early hours tomorrow we will have a better view of how Tuesday will open, generally metals/materials/bitcoin/opening plays and gaming stocks are not looking bad.

Market of the current period is not for buy and hold. I just view some equities that were rising just some few months ago, their current prices can make one to be afraid example will be Negg, I just could not believe the price I saw. Moral of this story is that we should learn to take profits from time to time and let our losses to be small (not easy, but this is just the truth). This last point made me sell AMC after holding stock for about one week, on Express (consumer Cyclical related stock) I escaped from the stock with about 13% loss unlike the breakeven point for AMC and on the whole I am happy at least I am now conditioning myself to trading stock the right way and I know my account will be better for it shocked.

Having a trading system now make s me feel like a man that is[b] taking one kick a thousand times[/b], everyday I wake up looking to the market with optimism these days, the opportunities are so much.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2021
WHICH OF THE NIGERIA FINTECH WILL BE THE FIRTS TO BRING US OPTIONS TRADING?
The international stock market is filled with so much opportunities to the extent that you even have the option of receiving dividends on weekly basis, there is a relatively new ticker WEEK an ETF that allows this.

Options are highly profitable to the extent that if you want to avoid risk you can do covered calls, which can give you annual return of around 40% plus. And if you like risk, options can give you 50% profit when a stock could have given 10 to 20%.

So this is an indirect request that we need stock options from Chaka, Trove and others

[b]In my next post, I will show what the prices of some stocks were about 6 years ago and we can check what is the current prices of those stocks today, the figures are shocking and will further reinforce why we need to take small losses when necessary!!!

Today I took time to check our recent recommendation on UCAP in Nigeria Stock Exchange, the stock is moving, but at snail speed , I observed some things while looking at the trading activities for the stock on market view window of my stockbroker trading platform, one can play some little game in this market to our advantege and to the disadvantage of the participants at the opposite end of our postion (I will not talk too much about this) , especially in thinly traded stocks.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
US STOCK PICKS MAY SIGN RONALDO WITH NGN10,000

Our scan showed up a funny stock MANU, currently trading at a good support level.

Looking at this, if the stock moves to our buying zone, Ronaldo may join some of our portfolios!!!

We fold our arms to see what will happen during the few days of the week.

Like some chartists will say, charts are living things!!!. How did charts know that Ronaldo is now in England?

Caution: This is for information purposes only.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR 7 SEPT- UPDATE

First trading day of the week likely to start fairly dull. Unlike periods where there are no holiday, news about the market is scanty, but we look forward to the opening bell.

The good thing about the international stock market is that the opportunity for diversity across various continents give your portfolio some balance. If United State is stopping stimulus , Japan and Europe are about to start spending more money!!! Hope will always abound.
We cannot predict what will happen, there seems to be a slight fundamental change in Gold stocks, they did well on Friday, but are starting this week very weak. And following up on LCID, 2% gain already in pocket of holders premarket.

Our picks for starting the week would be ATEN, MFG while we continue to monitor the other stocks on our weekly watchlist which has been sent to subscribers on Sunday 6th September.
Wishing all happy new trading week.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Willie2015:

No card payment from Nigeria again...
Just Skrill and Bank Wire Transfer...
how does wire transfer work and wish card do you recommend for skrill?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
LIVE MARKET COMMENT 7 SEPT 2021
Another fairly though day in the market. Please I check our 31 Aug WhatApp message, one of our stocks ADAP again made it to top gainers list today.

For today we did some buying and selling, took some profit from MARA, GRTS and bought MFG/SOFI. Now we are moving to the defensive side.

Tommorow we move again. Having a system is like a good way of managing the maket madness!!!

Wishing everybody sound sleep.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR 8 SEPT- UPDATE

Market a little bit on the uncertain path at the moment. We may not be interested in new equities at the moment except we see a textbook Trading Plan Blueprint setup, and we are going to use stocks in our watchlist like: GSKY, ARRY etc.

The Nigeria stock that our system picked up (UCAP) is still on the move, we will do some scanning again for the Nigerian stocks and pick another one again with a Trading Plan Blueprint Manual Set up. How I wish I can reverse all those losses in my portfolio that were picked up from YouTube advises , but no problem, Trading Plan Blueprint Manual is reconstructing my portfolio and I can say I am very happy.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 8 SEPT 2021

The gods of the market are not happy today. Many of our stops were hit and fortunately we escape with profits in all and we still have stops on standby in many equities like shown below.

We need a system,small stop loss, take our trading as a business plus some other tenets of good trading just simple and true or we will continue to dash money to the markets and for how long can we continue to do this?
[/color]
Wishing everybody safety in the market. We should remember that we are contending with many trained professionals, if we decide not to get educated it can be dangerous.[color=#990000]
You need Trading Plan Blueptint Manual to survive in this competitive market.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hollyray2016: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
yok:
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 8 SEPT 2021

The gods of the market are not happy today. Many of our stops were hit and fortunately we escape with profits in all and we still have stops on standby in many equities like shown below.

We need a system,small stop loss, take our trading as a business plus some other tenets of good trading just simple and true or we will continue to dash money to the markets and for how long can we continue to do this?
[/color]
Wishing everybody safety in the market. We should remember that we are contending with many trained professionals, if we decide not to get educated it can be dangerous.[color=#990000]
You need Trading Plan Blueptint Manual to survive in this competitive market.

Nigerian can sell anything sha, Better go TV channels to advertise your nonsense Red or Blueprint

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by samguru(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
GSAT is still a good buy at current price.

Apple will launch Iphone 13 next week and the new phone will come with satellite features.

GSAT has been rumored to be provider of this satellite service.

if the rumor come true, expect GSAT to be selling at above $7 as the company may report annual turnover of a billion dollars in 2021 FYE

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Am seeing too much red, almost half of my portfolio is down by 4-13%..... Westport is almost 30% grin but I want it to go down more before averaging...it's just stuck

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
MARKET COMMENT FOR 9 SET 2021 FOLLOW UP
Looking forward to another bright day to get back into the game.

However, we should keep our eyes on quality stocks only. The market has nof fully recovered.

Please if you still have probelem accessing Twitter just download Turbo VPV. It is free and easy to use, just click on the carrot and you will be connected to twitter, no need to select any Country the APP will select the best free Country for you. Only caution is always remember to switch off the app after you have finised with Twitter so that you can conserve your data!!!

I am so much happy using Trading Plan Blueprint Manual. I was looking at the manual and I learnt it can get us into what Ellioticians call wave 3 or even wave 5; these 2 waves gives the best profits in any trend. Previously I have tried to learn this, but with this system in Trading Plan Blueprint we do not need to know Elliot wave before buying[b] CMRE or GRTS before majority of the general public, the shares were bought in the last 2 weeks nad if the market drops we sell and move on with our profits shikena grin[/b].

Wishing everybody a profitable trading day.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis [url]https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abraolas1: 2:48am On Sep 10, 2021
OakPearl:
Today's day trade picks.

CGIX $5.74
ACIC $11.17
OLB $7.50
BPTH $5.20
BHTG $2.56

Trade responsibly grin

OakPearl Where art thou ....we miss you shocked

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:47am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=abraolas1 post=105664761]

OakPearl - We are happy to see you again grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR 10 SEPT- UPDATE

Uptrend still intact. Time to step into the market again, but not for heavy buying but with our defensive guide on. A time like this, we need to keep our stop losses on to protect our profits or limit downside risk. Our stock pick for today is GRTS.

Looking at the biotech stocks, some are high risk high reward looking like cryptos, but reality is you have to learn to sell them when they reach some high points.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2021
LET US MAKE THIS FORUM LIVELY AGAIN
The Global stock market offers a lot of opportunities, despite the fact that there is risk involve (risk is everywhere).

To ensure our longevity in this market, we just need to obey the rule of the gods of trading, like: get some knowledge before coming to the market (if you think just reading those on line books is enough, you may be wrong, it struck me hard when I realise that we are not even following what the books tell us to do, you will see many of the books telling you that 4% gain is okay, just 4%? I am sure we normally forget this. Getting training from the market is terribly expensive, I am sure a 40% loss in a small portfolio will be more than the cost of some trading manuals): avoid stocks that are low in prices, most stocks lower than $1.10 in this present market can be a risky play, if you are just starting buying stocks that are lower than $1.00 is playing with fire as you are likely to be playing in the domain of day traders (this is the area where there is pump and dump plus stock promoters) and many successful day traders have some money to play around with, a good day trader can pay $1000 monthly for trade platform/subscription service (look at the cost for tradeideaLLC, good service for day traders buy not affordable for just anybody); learn when to sell once in profit/sell to make small loss, playing Warren Buffet in this era of computerised trading is a recipe for disaster, good stocks can lose big when to total market becomes bearish. Let me stop here for now.

Today, I am feeling very happy. I will like to appreciate supporters of this form, especially those who physically are not posting or that you don't see their names here, likely most will be in NSEMPA. For this reason I want to start doing some token give away of recharge card, I want to target particular people, but for a start I will just post one today (if our system is making money we need to show it somehow and we will start this way).

Happy weekend to all. I am likely to make more postings on or before Monday. Some aftermarket figures/NASDAQ Performance are shown below:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by samguru(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2021
@yok

card loaded

i thought it was a joke not until my madam tried it and it was real.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR 13 SEPT- UPDATE

Strong downward move in the last hour of Friday send NASDAQ towards 15169.44 level. Rising dollar, Inflation, tapering and recently share offerings are issues that are among market drivers. Uranium and Covid'19 stocks are among the industries exploding especially for those that got in early, it is a case of "you can't get tired taking profits".

For today we continue to monitor those targets that are in our watchlist giving preference to Covid/Materials/Rear Earth stocks (Uranium is in rear Earth). The people who have bought the book should expect one more message today. We are very excited with the market at the moment as things are now simple. Part of what we do is just key-in our trailing stop on those stocks we are making profit on and if the price falls to our stop loss, hallelujah we are out of the market with our profit (no sweat).

The tip for today is that we need a better way to catch those sectors that will explode in prices very fast. We have observed that for the stocks where we are currently making profits above 30%, those stocks were purchased few weeks before the news media blew them up. Immediately we are updating the Blueprint Trading Manual with this tip, while the tip will be sent via whatsApp to those who have already bought the manual.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We are revealing our trading system in our trading plan blueprint to be made available to the public soon!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Microsoft dividend landed...
I hope our managers in NSE can also...
Copy this...
No need to fill one long form ...

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Willie2015:
Microsoft dividend landed...
I hope our managers in NSE can also...
Copy this...
No need to fill one long form ...

I don't fill any form for NSE, it drops directly to my bank account, I use I-invest

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Elsueno:

I don't fill any form for NSE, it drops directly to my bank account, I use I-invest
Most NGX now hit your bank account directly.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
US STOCK PICKS FOR 14 SEPT

NASDAQ goes below 15169.44 support level, but bulls still has a strong case supported by the Energy sector. Market waiting for CPI report to be out before US market open. KOS, ERF are 2 of our oil plays. We will take profits on stock close to resistance points.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint now made available to the public!!!

At present the Energy stocks looks good and depending on market reaction to CPI figure, we expect gold/.bitcoin equities to reflect this.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IGD2(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Good day, people.
Trying to complete my application for passfolio, but at the end its keeps saying my “my internet is not working, please check connection.” I have used mobile data, wifi, and both with VPN. Same message. Anyone have an idea of what is happening and what to do?

BTW when I close the app and try again. I have access to the app, I can see stocks and all. But it will say I have to complete my registration. Then give the same error message.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
PREMARKET UPDATE
Our Scan of the charts is telling US that we will see some crazy moves in Energy stocks today.

This is not a time to beg anybody to buy a stock in this market, at least for today.

Let us see some crazy prices to the upside!!! We can comment after the market.

Wishing everybody a greenday. If you see no green, after market you can leave your comment and everybody will take it from there.

Bye, we start with the figures below. For LCID there may be loss today, no problem big money want to chse away small and fearful hands away from the money vault??

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
MARKET UPDATE

Something went wrong in the market today. So much selling. One of those few days were the best action is just to forget buying but focus on saving the porfolio.

One of the fear I have for this market is this share offerings that are appearing from all corners.

For us the rest of the week is likely to be spent protecting our portfolio and improving on our trading system (nothing to add, but just to become more perfect towing the same line) a system that is not broke need no fixing.

Market opened on high optimism, but ended on the bearish side.

Another day to remember the rule of diversification such that one unexpeted loss do not bring down our whole portfolio.

A good fighter should know when to run away. For this week further buys are closed.

Tommorow or next week is another day, there is always a return leg for matches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.