Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (607910 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by machine606: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
yok:

I am happy U are using chaka. You need to confirm that the dividend received is actually reflected in ur wallet and traceable, I am having some issues in confirming this currently and I have email chaka on this and waiting for their confirmation.

For monthly dividend I hv invested in CRF, CLM. You can check Oxford capita stock too

Other good monthly dividend stocks: PSEC, GAB, PBA, BRMK etc.

But by way of note, I observed that some high quarterly dividend paying stocks like : SBSW, KYN, USAC looks good.

You can check yahoo stock history for paymeny date/qualification date.

For more gist like this and more you can check our twitter/WhatsApp page, you will see details of this on our previous postings

Thanks for the reply. I just got my first dividend on chaka from lyords bank 0.04. I was sent an email to that effect, just as you posted previously.

I think it's traceable. I haven't checked seriously because its 0.04. I have just 1 share remaining there to register my present. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Pls how can I transfer my stock from one broker to another for example from Trove to Passfolio without having to sell the stock

Has anyone pulled this off??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Reus: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please is trove still working ? , can one still buy stocks on it ?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
yok:
US STOCK PICKS FOR 15 SEPT- UPDATE

Yesterday was a bearish day, even for energy stocks, the bulk of them retraced, the buying opportunities were not clear.. NASDAQ below 15169.44 support level, is worrisome, we need to wait for the bulls to start coming back. We are stepping back for some time, probably we may wait till next week.

We want to show why we need to take small loses (maximum loss we should ever allow should be below 20%), but the main lesson here is that day trading for a new trader can be dangerous, this video showed that losing 120k for the professional day trader is big but still okay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjfdDcOGtRU let us be careful what we follow.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We are revealing our trading system in our trading plan blueprint to be made available to the public soon!!!

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Add me to the whatsapp group please

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
angry
This our wonderful thread most not disappear

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DaBogu: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Reus:
Please is trove still working ? , can one still buy stocks on it ?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DaBogu: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
Susily:
Pls how can I transfer my stock from one broker to another for example from Trove to Passfolio without having to sell the stock

Has anyone pulled this off??
Yes, sell of everything and use it to buy the stock you want on Passfolio or send a message to both CEO's and they will work something out for your with a fee.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
PRE MARKET COMMENT - 30 SEPT 2021

With news of energy shortages spreading in various Counties in Asia and Europe, stocks in Energy sector are in for a good time. Our pick for the day is CDEV, has a strong price action pattern. Except something exceptional happens todat should be a bullish day.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint which is now available, this is your passport to making money.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or email.

Sign up with TROVE using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis- https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Eghuan01: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Who’s using T212 that has observed you can’t deposit with Nigerian cards anymore using Google pay?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
DIVIDEND ON CHAKA NOW TRACED TO MY ACCOUNT

I can confirm the dividend from Chaka in my statement. The confusion is caused by the fact that what is stated was stated as after tax in the notification mail is actually the gross dividend.

Actual this matter has been burgling my mind a long time, but I never followed up as previous dividends were pennies. But now, we are shifting more of our funds to dividend paying stocks. It is interesting that so many equities in the global market are giving higher yield that what one can get on NSE- example see SBSW (dividend investing involves patience to withstand temporary fall in prices, but if we use part of the dividend to write off our cost, then everything is okay and the fact that most dividend paying stocks are strong companies most of the time)

Wishing everybody a bullish day.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
MARKET COMMENT AFTER MARKET CLOSE 3- SEPT 2021

There is risk in the market, buy money must still be somewhere in the market for some traders!!!

Today we took 2 trades bought CDEV with a limit order placed prior to market opening, but executed by the platform after the market opened. I have been doing this as part of following my trading system and I realise that it is working. But note that if I see in the premarket that the stock has fallen drastically below my intended buying price, I will cancel my order before market opens.

We took a 2nd trade using our old system of buying at a particular time as stated in our trading manual. Also, I have now constrain myself to be keeping record of our trade, below is the details of the trade.

Let us see how the trade will go. We will follow it up according to our plan.

For tomorrow we will continue with hunting according to sector rotation dictate. Energy Sector, Regional banks are on top of our hunting ground, but i also have it behind my mind that if there is no good set up, I will wait.

Goodnight.

With Trading Plan Blueprint, trading has become enjoyable and very peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2021
US STOCK PICKS/PLAN FOR 01 OCT

Market is retracing. Earlier today we observed that investors are in risk on mode. Seems the fear of inflation has returned. For today we will pitch our tent in the energy/Materials/Finance sectors. Today out pick will be $TELL, on the condition that we open above the previous day's close.

14195.21 is an important support level for NASDAQ, if we close below this level and there is no bounce quickly to the upside, then the bears will be in control of the market. We need to be in only strong stocks, there is higher risk in the market at the moment.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. We have revealed our trading system in our trading plan blueprint which is now available, this is your passport to making money.

Sign up with Trove using the link on our profile page, you will get either 5 stocks of Dangote Sugar or GTB, plus our cheat sheet containing the secrets of trading profitable/guide you to trade for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis- https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Happy Independent Day To All undecided

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2021
TODAY LOOK LIKE THE DAY OF BITCOIN STOCKS

Looking at the premarket figures, it seems bonanza is showing up on the bitcoin stocks.

I pity myself for taking lead in the past from Youtube as to which stock to buy (I have accummulated some old losses in bitcoin stock in the past, just like LCID that I bough at $30 on you tube advice, the same stock I have chop round one "Jolof" using blueprint trading plan, buying at $19 and selling for 25? Now Trading plan blueprint told me to buy HUT 3 days ago, with my postion as at today -0.8% which means profit will start showing up from today).

I will post the premarket figures in some few minutes. Generally speaking, I do not expect a strong bear today

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
UPDATED PREMARKET AFTERNOON 1 OCTOBER 2021

Today many of the Bitcoin stocks are talikg their place on the gainers list? Today is mini Bitcoin stock day?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2021
EVENING MARKET UPDATE 1 OCT 2021

whatsup everybody. This market looks risky, buy today it seems the bears took a nap. Unfortunately for the bears, next week Monday to Wednesday is OPEC meeting and OPEC will likely protect the Energy stock. Thus the bears are under lock up for the next 4 days.

Our scan today gave us OCSL (dividend paying stock), and VIST (oil paying stock).

Do you know you can get all our stock picks everyweek for just the lest than cost of 3 bottles of coke, but payable monthly in advance!!! .This is like we are allowing you to cheat us as you are making use of our effort at a cheap price, it is like you are paying us to pick stock and you are paying us a salary of Nigeria highest denomination currency as salary, I am sure you cannot get a better bargain. You get the stock list plus some explanatory notes.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
US STOCK PICKS/PLAN FOR 04 OCT

NASDAQ composite lost 3.20% for the week, however with the strength showing up the energy sector, the bull may probably struggle to still prevail. There is high probability that there will be profit taking at a time like this in the market. We may need to lower our profit expectations and tighten up our stop loss.

With the right strategy, I believe it is time to keep to the advice of keeping our stops small. Now that I have a system that can show me so many opportunities in the market, I will not allow one trade that goes below my stop loss (currently I want to keep this between 10 to 20% maximum), I have started the implementation with $25 loss , but I am happy with this) to tie down my capital. When I look at some losses I would have incurred if I had not accepted some losses, I pity the diamond hands (people who have bought a stock and will not sell at a loss, I can be diamond hand in PFE, KO, WMB and other dividend paying stocks, outside that I will join the paper hand without blinking an eyelid).

Out stock picks to start the week are: TELL, GOGL (shipping) , HUT ( HUT cool, NXE. At I time like this, I want to give preference to dividend paying stocks, GOGL pays dividend. If you want further explanations behind these stock picks, you have to join us a subscriber and we will give you more options too.

14195.21 is an important support level for NASDAQ, if we close below this level and no bounce quickly to the upside, then the bears will be in control of the market. We need to be in only strong stocks, there is higher risk in the market at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by studentofTruth: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Coolcash1:

Try finviz.com
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2021
is it just my phone or is trove app misbehaving?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Arizona042: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
There's there anybody here who uses ChoiceTrade? Please, how do you fund the account? With Dom or naira acc. ?What are their charges? Help us with an honest review. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Elsueno:
is it just my phone or is trove app misbehaving?
I think they are having issues

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
WE NEED PATIENCE AS WE BUILD UP OUR PORTFOLIO

Have we observed that staying invested in all the dividend paying/blue chip stocks seem to be boring?

This is just like following rules that will lead to long term gains can look difficult (e.g. going to school to get qualified for a profession Vs. becoming a yahoo boy!!!). However following the rule pays in the long run. Let us remember simple rules like:
*We should diversify our portfolio across sectors and across securities [/b]class (have both growth and value stocks). Most of the stocks that have quick capital appreciation potentials are growth stocks and tend not to pay dividends, if the market is in a downturn these stocks can go down very fast and lead to bid losses in our account ( I remember a stock like INO last year over 100% gain in about 3 months stock hitting $24 from $12, today that stock is trading around $7). Likewise if all your stock are Gold mining stocks due their good run last year and you are still holding them, I am sure you are not likely to be in good mood now.

*[b]Learn to sell or take losses when necessary
. Most of the stocks I started with are no more in my portfolio today. I started with the likes of INO, FRO etc. I have no regret for selling those stock as at the time I did. You will feel the effect of not willing to sell by the time you have lost over 70% in a particular stock and later the stock starts gaining 10%, 20% some months later. What you will observe is that there is no way you can get back to breakeven point, new buyers who are now gaining 10 or 20% will always sell to take profits (the market doesn't know that you want to recover your loses)!!! Beware of this, it is a real trap.

*Have some dividend paying stocks in your portfolio. I am sure for many of us, we are likely to have the growth stocks making up over 95% of our portfolio. If there is a market correction, dividend paying stocks are not likely to fall heavily. The likes of PFE, KO, WMB and other blue chips comes to mind.

*Learn technical analysis and have a trading system. The market of this time is full of impatient short term traders, fundamentals carry very little weight (ask the AMC meme group about fundamentals?) compared with Technical analysis in our current dispensation. Fundamentals is good, but it has become so easy to get free on many websites, so there is nothing too special in fundamental analysis, the only fundamental I check these day is the risk of bankruptcy (quick/current ratio and this is easily available without need to do the calculation myself). Technical analysis on the other hand is human emotion, and if we can know what people will do at any point in time, we can always take advantage of them (don't be suprised if MRK ended up retracing tommorrow, some people have made 18% in one day and that looks okay, they will sell and take profit grin cheesy), a stock is rising people are shouting about it, you tubers are saying buy etc. (a technical trader will be willing to sell), somebody reading news will want to jump in, and you end at buying at higher prices. I will still say the big difference in my investing came after using Trading Plan Blueprint Manual

*Have personal conviction in the stock you are buying. This is related to having a trading system. With a trading system you can subject whatever stock idea has been given you, to your own rules or indicators. Market is changing, tomorrow I want to buy[b] NXE[/b], if for any reason before the market opens, I see the stock falling drastically beyond a strong support level, I will not buy again, I will substitute with TELL or and other stock from our weekly watchlist, unfortunately for the person that only saw the buy NXE idea, he can buy and he will suffer immediate loss.

Let me stop here. Happy Sunday to everybody. One of my motivation is the fact that there is so much opportunity in the global stock market. There is no 419 here, I invest I get my dividend, see example below or get capital appreciation as appropriate, there is risk but I am not investing in any dubious entity or with an untrustworthy individual or investing in a farm where the farmer goes to farm with white shirt and a tie or a person that cannot read chart is telling me there is money in forex/bitcoin etc.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (over 400 followers on twitter are not following us foe fund, they are getting some good stuff) https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Oyindamolah:
I think they are having issues

I think it would have being nice to inform thier customers, a mean sending emails is free....

Dear sosso
Due to some technical upgrade, our services might not be stable from soso to soso. we assure u, all ur deposits etcs are safe.
Thank u for choosing our app.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
US STOCK PLAN FOR 04 OCT- MONDAY MORNING UPDATE

Premarket looking average, Energy stocks are still maintaining their strong position. Risk has increased in the market, we need to start incorporating some value principles into our stock picks. Our recommended stocks over the weekend looks okay. As we build up our portfolio, let us not forget dividend paying stocks, GOGL looks good today. The dividend paying stocks are the ones that will fall less when the bears show up in the market.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If you need details of the contents of the package, just send me a DM or emai.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
VERY TOUGH DAY IN THE MARKET
It is a case of handling every case in its own merit. Increasing bond yield and China giving stocks big headache. Mostly Energy /other commodity related stocks and some financial stocks showed up in our scan today.

Tomorrow is another day, as planned we bought some high conviction stocks according to our system.

In a period of falling prices cash still remains the best position. If things don't improve for the other sectors tomorrow then we will slow down, especially when many of our stops are getting hit or what we plan seems not to be in line with what the market is doing. A good rule of the game is learning to wait on the sidelines when things are cloudy.

Our plan for tommorrow is to monitor our postions in the market, depending on how other sectors perform, if the other sectors fails to join this Energy sector rally, then we will wait on the sideline.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2021
US STOCK PLAN FOR 05 OCT

Eyes on 14195.21 support level. Market is down, we want to wait and see things settling down. If we returned back to the market, we will still be on the side of quality stocks only, there is increased risk in the market.

At a time like this, we do not need to fear as long as we had a good plan we have followed. I was following up on the story of bitcoin, bitcoin investors are used to volatilities like the price falling 40% or above and it will come up higher again. Some of our popular stocks are doing well premarket, stocks like :LCID, SPCE,FCEL, AAPL , TSLA etc this is an indication that they are likely to do well than what happened on Monday. Generally, there is still fear in the market, but the level is not going up.

Today no stock picks, let us manage our positions and get more familiar with our trading system.
14195.21 is an important support level for NASDAQ, if we close below this level and no bounce quickly to the upside, then the bears will be in control of more territories the market.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 400 follower on our twitter page are not following for fun, they know we have some good stuff to deliver - https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sophy17(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2021
Eghuan01:
Who’s using T212 that has observed you can’t deposit with Nigerian cards anymore using Google pay?

No, you can't anymore. I confirmed from them yesterday after several failed attempts. They said it was due to recent changes in their policy, so they stopped accepting card deposits from Nigeria but still possible to withdraw amounts already deposited through them. I berated them for not informing me(us) and they apologized.
I was informed I can use wire transfer. I tried sending just $500 today via Gtb and was charged as follows: Offshore-$25, telex-6000naira, commission and vat- $10.50. All charges can be deducted from Naira ac.
The charges is too high for me so I cancelled it.
I will do it when I am ready to send at least $5000.
I remember paying about 29,500naira to send $6000 in dec, 2020 via Gtb to China.

Trading212 informed I can pay using Revolut but said I need to dig if it is available to Nigerians. I am yet to do that. Anybody able to confirm should pls share the info.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
sophy17:

No, you can't anymore. I confirmed from them yesterday after several failed attempts. They said it was due to recent changes in their policy, so they stopped accepting card deposits from Nigeria but still possible to withdraw amounts already deposited through them. I berated them for informing me(us) and they apologized.
I was informed I can use wire transfer. I tried sending just $500 today via Gtb and was charged as follows: Offshore-$25, telex-6000naira, commission and vat- $10.50. All charges can be deducted from Naira ac.
The charges is too high for me so I cancelled it.
I will do it when I am ready to send at least $5000.
I remember paying about 29,500naira to send $6000 in dec, 2020 via Gtb to China
Trading212 informed I can pay using Revolut but said I need to dig if it is available to Nigerians. I am yet to do that. Anybody able to confirm should pls share the info.

Options available are SKRILL & Wire Transfer..
Dont think Revolut is available to Naija..

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
BEAR MARKET IS A REMEBRANCE THAT WE NEED TO INCORPORATE DIVIDEND STOCK INTO OUR PORTFOLIO

One thing I love about dividend is that, I can collect and use the money immediately as I am sure another one will come. With all these time spent in analysing the market, there should be a time to flex no matter how little. [sup][/sup]Dividends can be used for flexing cool without touching our main account. The only matter is that it is a painful process to build up. However, we just need to find a way to start. And one of the ways we can start is buy allocation our gains from the growth stocks to dividend paying stocks gradually.

Happy that one of our recommended stocks last week[b] HUT [/b] (is available in Trove) by close of market today would have gained 20%, if I like I can sell and cash out my gain (our system will still deliver another one). Thanks to trading plan Blueprint.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
DOING SOME HOUSE CLEANING ON MY ACCOUNT

Today we bought 2 stocks, AEG and MARA

Why did we buy? Good quality stocks and our trading system which tod us that these stocks are close to POC.

Wishing everybody happy green day, but if you are in red house today, sorry I hope you are learning the necessay lesson.

I am enjoying this trading plan Blueprint, we get at least one good trade everyday, [b][color=#000099]this is no shit business, it a serious one[/b].

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
About 2 months ago, I talked about investing in the oil industry.........

Oil portfolios now achieving 50%+ growth....... It's now time to start TP........ grin

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2021
US STOCK PLAN FOR 06 OCT

NASDAQ bounced off close to 14195.21 support level. Some stocks are just giving compelling buying signals. Money is just flowing into some oil and financial stocks, it will be easy to pick gains in such equities $AEG is our stock for today .

Fear in the market is high again, today we should let our stop get us out of weak stocks or we take profits where we see slowing momentum. Premarket not looking too good, we should be able to know what to do as the prices unfold after market opening.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 400 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.