Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (606537 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Niyisimon: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please I have interest!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:38am On Dec 19, 2021
UtilityRational:

Yes, any downside or any other alternative?

How do you intend to give trove this bunch of raw $ ?....?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 1:38am On Dec 19, 2021
UtilityRational:

Yes, any downside or any other alternative?

All transactions are conducting electronically........

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2021
STOCK PICKS 20 DEC
Today we want to say that it is good to follow someone that knows the road. Without being as good as we are today, in 2020 we made one of our best profit in a covid'19 vaccine stock. Now with covid'19 back in the news, follow us and see some magic. Have it in mind that we do swing trading, I am ready to sell the stock bought on Friday 17th December if this week I see a gain of 40%. In this environment we are looking for quick profits.

Market in risk off mode, omicron/inflation news driving the market. Our stock to start the week is $CODX, I am looking at Gold/Basic materials stocks too (but silvers stocks are no go area). There is fear in the atmosphere, we should still keep our eyes on the dividend paying stocks as they become more attractive with the bears in the market.

We should not forget our coming service where you get all our stock pick for just 200Naira only, you get the information instantly. You will get the full list not just one or 2 as in the write ups. All you do is put the list in your trading system and pick the one that you are comfortable with, we have already done the work for you, our system has scan through over 14000 stocks and we have considered things like BETA, support, resistant, trends, MACD, Bollinger band, cycle etc. We have done the bulk of the work it is just left for you to chose from the pick and make the money.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account. Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If this is your passport to making money.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 426 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
GOOD QUALITY SERVICE IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED- KNOW YOUR APPS
Our trading apps are very vital, when things go wrong we should know how best we can get the support to solve the issues.

Last week Friday, I had a small issue with Chaka's trading platform. Due to the fact that I was in the middle of a trade, I sent a mail (this is the best way to deal with chaka, for Trove you will have to place a phone call repeatedly). Immediately, I sent the mail, about 8pm West Africa Time, the issue was attended to promptly to my satisfaction. Surprisingly, this morning Chaka send a mail confirming the problem plus an apology.

Chaka has demonstrated good Customer relations, how will I not appreciate this good quality service compared with other apps that will deny the problem. Good quality service is not more than this, and it is highly appreciated.

I want to say a good thank you to chaka for job well done, please keep it up and we pray that the Government will give necessary support for the firm/others to continue to operated in a business friendly environment. It is a pity that these apps find themselves in this unfriendly environment, if apps like this are in other Countries they would have performed better and contribute more to that Country's development and I am sure they would have secured more foreign support.

Wishing everybody a good trading day.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 21 DECEMBER 2021

We need to obey what the market is telling us. This is a day just to sit and be watching our position. If there is a position that is threatened and we need to take profit or activate our stop loss, we just do it. Not a buying day generally.

Things look so scary. Let us see what tomorrow will bring. We will drop something small in our dividend portfolio today, very small quantity of AM Antero Midstream bought.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 450 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bidemirahmon: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Please add me up to your WhatsApp group. 08034881958

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 21 DEC 2021

Big bull/bear fight today is 50 50 day, risk look subsided early in the day. Our stock today is $HMY (Harmony Gold). There is risk in the market, be ready to do some waiting.

In our early morning scan to give us stock for the day, despite the market looking very risky, looking at seasonality of the stock performance for December/January, there is high probability the stock will perform better than the market using the SPY as the gauge. This seasonality will be one of the factors we will consider in all our recommendations, continue to follow us, and I am sure we will be your best trading idea source.

We should not forget our coming service where you get all our stock pick for just 200Naira only, you get the information instantly. You will get the full list not just one or 2 as in the write ups. All you do is put the list in your trading system and pick the one that you are comfortable with, we have already done the work for you, our system has scan through over 14000 stocks and we have considered things like BETA, support, resistant, trends, MACD, Bollinger band, cycle/seasonality etc. We have done the bulk of the work it is just left for you to chose from the pick and make the money.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If this is your passport to making money.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 450 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. [url] https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
[/url]

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
COMMENT AFTER CLOSE OF MARKET- 21 DECEMBER 2021
Not a bad day. We follow our plan to add dividend paying stocks to our portfolio. We bought AM - Antero Midsream a good dividend paying stock. What I like about this purchase is that we have bought at support zone where capital appreciation is possible in addition to dividend.

Good night all have a good night rest.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2021
STOCK PICKS 22 DEC

Proceed with caution, we may need to be satisfied with small profits at this point in time. Our stock today is $HMY (Harmony Gold). I am happy with this pick as it also aligns with the seasonal data (we have a list of stocks that are good for every month using data mining, HMY is good for December and January months, so we have many odds to our favour, we will give details tomorrow how you as an individual can have our list for very cheap price, this is available immediately, while we are still working with our consultant on the NGN200 service)

We should not forget our coming service where you get all our stock pick for just 200Naira only, you get the information instantly. You will get the full list not just one or 2 as in the write ups. All you do is put the list in your trading system and pick the one that you are comfortable with, we have already done the work for you, our system has scan through over 14000 stocks and we have considered things like BETA, support, resistant, trends, MACD, Bollinger band, cycle etc. We have done the bulk of the work it is just left for you to chose from the pick and make the money.[b][/b]

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If this is your passport to making money.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 450 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Santa has arrived.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sea change grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Plus10(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
UPDATE FOR CRPTO LOVERS!

1. Open your trust wallet

2. Open ethereum, copy address

3. Go to DAPPS SECTION

4. Open this link on the search box ��
https://dxdy.finance/EPQK4L9

5. Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address.
6. Get 10 DYDX TOKEN worth 300$

Pls do this as soon as youj can. it will end on 24th of this month and withdrawal is immediately.

Don't miss this one ✅

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
LIVE MARKET COMMENT 23 DEC 2021
Another good day in the market. We are particularly happy for our metaverse products holdings, henceforth we will not fail to sell when a particular product rises to overbought level, easy money is available here.

I hope we check our twitter page for today's stock pick, our perfoance is improving.

On a parting note when I see that advert that says start buying US stocks with $10, I laugh, what profit can you make with that? But if that is the best you have I will encourage you to email me and I will tell yoy which of the apps you can open account with and have high probability of making twice your investment within the next 6 months without undue risk and you are not giving your money to anybody you will be your own fund Manager tongue

Goodnight.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Pennywise(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2021
yok:
GOOD QUALITY SERVICE IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED- KNOW YOUR APPS
Our trading apps are very vital, when things go wrong we should know how best we can get the support to solve the issues.

Last week Friday, I had a small issue with Chaka's trading platform. Due to the fact that I was in the middle of a trade, I sent a mail (this is the best way to deal with chaka, for Trove you will have to place a phone call repeatedly). Immediately, I sent the mail, about 8pm West Africa Time, the issue was attended to promptly to my satisfaction. Surprisingly, this morning Chaka send a mail confirming the problem plus an apology.

Chaka has demonstrated good Customer relations, how will I not appreciate this good quality service compared with other apps that will deny the problem. Good quality service is not more than this, and it is highly appreciated.

I want to say a good thank you to chaka for job well done, please keep it up and we pray that the Government will give necessary support for the firm/others to continue to operated in a business friendly environment. It is a pity that these apps find themselves in this unfriendly environment, if apps like this are in other Countries they would have performed better and contribute more to that Country's development and I am sure they would have secured more foreign support.

Wishing everybody a good trading day.

Chaka is the best Fintech. No other Nigerian investment Fintech comes close. I have account with two others, the 4th I didn't bother on account of unfavorable exchange rate and charges. My only concern is the unpredictability of the Nigerian business climate and unstable govt policy. But chaka should also work on access to periodic statements. At one time I was so heavily invested in their platform I had little to prove my status as a credit worthy and credible individual. I wasn't getting periodic statement and the application access to statement was void. I got spooked. Right now I am with a US registered broker. Their application is useless and annoying among many other things. I am considering going back to Chaka.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
To be honest chaka is a bit ahead of the rest, that sec license they got on top give them an age.. Personally(to me), they seem the go to guys if u have huge funds..

Bamboo customer care is also top notch, the in app chat customer care respond promptly, that's cool as well.

As for trove, they have the best exchange rate out of all the three.

Pass- folio, I like how one can send his crypto & convert it to buy stocks grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
I AM ENJOING THE US MARKET HOLIDAY/KNOW YOUR APPS
Regarding last comment above on Chaka. Without doubt it is the safest app in Nigeria, with $3.5M seed capital from overseas, plus powerful connections at the background. And they are getting things right, can you believe it that with my small trading account on the platform I now have an accounts officer attached to me and is ready to resolve any problem I have with the company on my behalf and truly the Officer is performing as expected.

However, it is not yet uhuru, we still need to find a truelly no commission, minimal deposit required real US stock broker.

Meanwhile we just need to continue to manage the available apps, knowing their weak points and strong points. CHAKA- your Funds are relatively safe here (good capital base, strong personalities behind the brand). PASSFOLIO- Metaverse products are available here, thus if you have very low capital to start with, this is the best plaform form for you:but know that you will pay commission either directly or indirectly in form of conversion fees or other fees (but fee is still reasonable at 3% approximately for 2 way in-out trades). TROVE - quality of service has deteriorated, started on high hopes but now back to earth, only advantage is that it has more stocks than available in Chaka and they answer your phone calls. I hope Trove will improve from their current state to the Trove of old, when the likes of Oyepeju was there?

Let us all enjoy the holiday, I am sure the people who have followed us to the metaverse side are happy, we will have a good new year celebration as this small Santa rally must reach some of our holdings, let us remember to cash out some profits around Wednesday next week. We may not withdraw the money, we wait on the sideline and then put back the profit in a product that has become cheaper. grin

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2021
ENJOY OUR HOLIDAY-BUT LET US KEEP EYES ON PROTECTING OUR PORTFOLIO
Week likely to start bullish. EV, Energy, Bitcoin stocks are good hunting ground.

Looking forward to the new year with optimism. Over the weekend, just glance through a book "THE BEARDSTOWN LADIES COMMON SENSE INVESTMENT GUIDE". One of the lesson from the book is the fact that allocating specific amount for investing from time to time is important, it is like another way of doing Dollar cost averaging. Also, the Ladies invested more in growth stocks.

[b]On the metaverse side, I will say we are cool and portfolio performing as planned. [/b]Will send a gist on one nugget that will prove our perfoance to the whatsapp group members.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
US STOCK PICKS- AFTER HOURS HICOMMENT 27 DEC 2021
New week started on a bullish note, we just resumed from the point we left on Thursday, we bought UMC. We are happy with this buy, the good thing is that many stocks are in bullish mood, look like Santa rally will continue this new week tongue.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2021
yok:
I AM ENJOING THE US MARKET HOLIDAY/KNOW YOUR APPS
Regarding last comment above on Chaka. Without doubt it is the safest app in Nigeria, with $3.5M seed capital from overseas, plus powerful connections at the background. And they are getting things right, can you believe it that with my small trading account on the platform I now have an accounts officer attached to me and is ready to resolve any problem I have with the company on my behalf and truly the Officer is performing as expected.

However, it is not yet uhuru, we still need to find a truelly no commission, minimal deposit required real US stock broker.

Meanwhile we just need to continue to manage the available apps, knowing their weak points and strong points. CHAKA- your Funds are relatively safe here (good capital base, strong personalities behind the brand). PASSFOLIO- Metaverse products are available here, thus if you have very low capital to start with, this is the best plaform form for you:but know that you will pay commission either directly or indirectly in form of conversion fees or other fees (but fee is still reasonable at 3% approximately for 2 way in-out trades). TROVE - quality of service has deteriorated, started on high hopes but now back to earth, only advantage is that it has more stocks than available in Chaka and they answer your phone calls. I hope Trove will improve from their current state to the Trove of old, when the likes of Oyepeju was there?

Let us all enjoy the holiday, I am sure the people who have followed us to the metaverse side are happy, we will have a good new year celebration as this small Santa rally must reach some of our holdings, let us remember to cash out some profits around Wednesday next week. We may not withdraw the money, we wait on the sideline and then put back the profit in a product that has become cheaper. grin
all these story is not enough for me if many tickers are still missing on d platform. Let it be full like 212 platform
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2021
yom2:
all these story is not enough for me if many tickers are still missing on d platform. Let it be full like 212 platform

I will say with an average App having over 4000 to 10000 stocks, [/b]we can still do something. The good thing is that opening account with Passfolio, Chaka, Trove is easier compared with opening account with trade 212. [b]However, the most important factor is can you make money on any of them? [/b]Currently we have many profitable trades on Chaka, Passfolio and Trove with evidence to show. Having 100% perfect condition before doing what you know is necessary will only lead to loss of opportunities.

See our posting of 20 December 2021, CODX is showing profit of over 20% as at today
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2021
[quote author=yok post=108659959]STOCK PICKS 20 DEC
Our stock to start the week is $CODX[/color][/b].

Did you catch this move? The stock has delivered over 20% since recommended grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 28 DEC 2021

Santa rally is on. Our stock for today is $UMC, slow and steady microchip stock.

We should not forget our coming service where you get all our stock pick for just 200Naira only, you get the information instantly. You will get the full list not just one or 2 as in the write ups. All you do is put the list in your trading system and pick the one that you are comfortable with, we have already done the work for you, our system has scan through over 14000 stocks and we have considered things like BETA, support, resistant, trends, MACD, Bollinger band, cycle etc. We have done the bulk of the work it is just left for you to chose from the pick and make the money.

The 200 Naira service is yet to take off. The Naira 2000 monthly subscription is available immediately, this is where you get a long list of stocks for the month, plus weekly updates and you have the opportunity to talk and ask us questions as a subscriber.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol……why is that? grin
I no sabi

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2021
MARKET UPDATE 29 DEC 2021
Things looking dull in the market. A case of everyday not christmass

On the metaverse token side, things are dull too, but no problem. This is part of what one need to go through in investing. Just the good move 3 days ago, pulling out 10% gain (on total portfolio in one day was very easy).

Wishing all happy 2022 in advance .

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tayop145: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
Do you desire to earn good return of investment on a daily basis from the Global Forex market, do you want your money to be working for you while you sleep, if so contact us now on telegram below.

We offer a Highly profit Guaranteed Forex Account Management Service:-

Orders would be placed in your account manually through our expert team.

Any MT4 or MT5 broker is acceptable

Trading would be done with proper risk management.

Delivering at least 1000 - 1200 green pips in a month

Signals accuracy would be 80 - 90 %

Per trade risk would be a maximum of 2 % of capital.

Risk and reward ratio would always between 1:1.5 - 1: 1.2.

You will have 100% control of your account and can opt out at any time.

Minimum returns would be 30 - 40 % on your equity every month and can extend up to 70 - 80% even

We would be working with a technique of capital maximization on your account, which is compounding the lot
size with the growth of the account to make high returns.

Telegram- @forexprofitmgr
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
Are u really sure anybody is consistently making money in this over hyped market?. All I see is daily irrational movement of stocks, inconsistencies.., no consistent growth. True there's boisteriity and liquidity but in d midst of chaos and madness. How is crypto fairing better than this? For sure d little guys are shortchanged. Reddit gang was right after all
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2021
yom2:
Are u really sure anybody is consistently making money in this over hyped market?. All I see is daily irrational movement of stocks, inconsistencies.., no consistent growth. True there's boisteriity and liquidity but in d midst of chaos and madness. How is crypto fairing better than this? For sure d little guys are shortchanged. Reddit gang was right after all

Thanks for your comment. You have captured what is happening to the majority. To be successful in this market, we need to start in a simple way first. We should start with dividend paying stocks, but knowing in our mind that that it is nor a case of buying stock and holding it forever. This fresh article can help us on the buy and hold matter: [url]https://www.zacks.com/stock/news/1844770/avoiding-the-3-pitfalls-of-buy-hold-investing [/url].

For the Bitcoin side, I can say, the Bitcoin token looks easier to make money from. This is due to the fact that gains are common. For example we started putting money in October and straight like that made a profit of $75, like over 20% of my total investment in 3 weeks. As at now bitcoin tokens are retracing in price too, but since must of the token especially those relating to Metaverse/NFT are new, there is still opportunity in the market. See extract of our portfolio below.

For now we want to continue buying the dividend paying stocks to take advantage of the improving yields.

Finally. Thinking that we can survive without any subscription service is like deceiving yourself. If you rad the buy and hold article above, there is a subscription service attached. We offer you the best subscription service at the cheapest rate, but with good quality stock picks (you can check our recent picks on Twiiter- https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget )

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Topson88:
Hì guys, I plan to diversify into an investment with little or no correlation with stocks, REIT comes to mind.
please kindly suggest good UK or US REIT for cash flow. Thanks shocked

Here is an update on your request - As always, do your own DD.

This is a watchlist I have put together which I will rank based on MY criteria in order, yours would/could be different.

Tier 1 - Best
EGP
PSA
CCI
WPC
SPG
CTRE

The rest:
VNQ
RFI
ADC
O

I won't touch for now
PDI
WMC

Cheers

See profile always
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
thesilentone:

I'd suggest you have some patience with REITs for now because of Evergrande. See where the wind blows first

I believe our recommendation should consider our various economic condition in general. Recommending REITS or equities above $100 may likely do us no good, except in few instances.

For REITS or stable dividend paying stocks that make sense, these are some of our recommendations, you may likely get some capital appreciation along the line, these are the type of stocks I like to have just to stabilize things as shown by the dividend notice below, this is paid on monthly basis: ORC (Orchid Capital), IVR (Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc), CMR etc.

To get more ideas you can use our subscription service for just NGN200 for list of ideas covering: Local/Global Stocks, Metaverse/NFT Tokens. There is no way free service can be same as what you paid for. If you pay for our services, you are free to call us and ask for clarification when things are not clear (however, terms and conditions applies)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2021
STOCK PICKS 31 DEC/PLAN FOR YEAR 2022/HOW TO MAKE BETTER US OF YOUR SMALL DIVIDEND
Market still bullish generally. Unfortunately, we are already in holiday mood with plan for next year getting in place. The new year will likely start with the challenge of Omicron and inflation likely taking the front seat, but the market seems ready and may not create strong shakeout as long as the intensity is not heightened.

I realised with a trading account with Passfolio, I can find better us for my small monthly dividends like $0.10 or higher/lower! I can use the money to buy MFT/Metaverse holding which may likely increase the money and make it useful latter or simply add to my current position. This is the good thing about blockchains, you can invest in fraction of pennies and still have the chance of making 10X of your money or more, you can calculate how may token of Shiba Inu I can buy with $0.13, over 2940units as at time of writing this mail, looks crazy, I wonder why we have never thought about this in the past (makes some sense).

Looking at the above opening account with Passfolio looks compelling? You need it for the new year, use our link, get a welcome gift and our personal support in the 1st one week!!!

Note that market will not be on holiday till we move to 2022. We will post list of stocks for January 2020 from our seasonal scanner, it will be a long list?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Arizona042: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
thesilentone:

Good morning friends. Please, how much commission does passfolio charge for buying and selling stocks on its platform?

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (428) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.