Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (608794 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
MARKET COMMENT 27 JAN 2022/PUTIN THE BLOCKHAIN SAVIOUR
Market is in a confusion zone. We just need to exercise caution and go for only very good stocks. The oil sector still looks good, however we should avoid oversold stocks.

Just read the news that Putin instructed the Russian finacial authorities not to ban bitcoin. The President have a instructed that a committee be set up to look into bitcoin. Therefore, if you see blockchain related investments going up, this is one of the reasons behind it (the ban was previously announced abour 3 days ago).

Let us spread our purchases as so many stocks are just recovering and few are in overbought (oil) zone with some traders taking profits. This market is not like 2020 when making money was very easy.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
MARKET COMMENT 28
Market still trying to find a bottom. Support still at 13161.19. As at today from recent high NASDAQ has lost 19.23%. Risk off mode still on, factors favoring bulls are few. Energy sector is hot. $CPG is our stock for today.

Let us be risk conscious so that we can still have money to invest when the market turns back to the bullish side. One of the ways we want to take care of risk is to have as many dividend paying stocks on our portfolio as much as possible/strictly following our system and not be influence to buy popular stocks of the day, it can be tempting but the end is not always good, (looking at how some growth stocks have lost over 40% of their values in the last 2yrs is worrisome, example are JMIA, PLTR, FUBO etc).

We do not need to use all the cash we have in our portfolio, when there is no good opportunity, we should wait for another day

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
This thread was interesting in the 2020s, people who made money should be cool with the down trend if you channelled the loots to the proper dividend paying stock. Good old days grin

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2022
INTRODUCTION OF OUR HOLY GRAIL TRADING SYSTEM- VERY COOL PRICE
We are introducing an affordable trading system. If you are new to stock/bitcoin/Forex trading, you need this. Never put your one kobo into the market without getting it if you value your money.

This is a system that has enable us to escape so many falling prices. Getting this manual is like you are learning a trade/profession for which you will never regret. This trading system tells you when to buy and when to sell. Getting tips on when to buy is easy (but I will not recommend youtube, can you believe it that scammers are now using YouTube recommendation to get people into bad businesses or investments, God save us, it is terrible we need to be extra careful online/on social media).

We would be showing snippets of the system in our next trade/recommendation. NASDAQ closing above 13,848 may likely see the bulls coming back.

Let us get a trading system that will enable us evaluate trading ideas. We cannot continue suffering in the midst of plenty, there is money here. Our Monthly dividends are still dropping, although looks small but is a good starting point.

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2022
yok:

I have penciled down a US based Stockbroker that I am following up - Tradezero. com, the only issue is that minimum deposit is $500 but after this, it is nearly zero charge except you want to use margin.

Etoro closed my account.....
citing conflicting trading regulation etc etc...
Just look up this Tradezero in your post...
Really promising...
With additional access to Option Market..

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sirBLUNT: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
Pls i need a mentor to guide me about the stock market, i use trove
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by peablaze(f): 2:13am On Jan 31, 2022
Buying all PayPal funds... Contact us at SWIFTPAL XCHANGE for deals..
We offer juicy rates.

Contact in flyer..

CLEAN FUNDS ONLY!!!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
MARKET COMMENT 31 JAN 2022
The new week is likely to start on a bullish note, this is what our Target Holy Grail Trading System is telling us. Today our stock picks are: *SD, SFL, NOK.*

Note that these stocks were picked by our new Target Holy Grail Trading System. The system is available for just a token amount as it is like a necessity for anybody intending to make money in this market. Free video will be made available (at a later date, this we would fulfill, at least you can see that we have produced videos in the past) to those that aquire the system.

This is a system that would have been sold for about $200 by the popular trading Celebrities/popular websites. You need to book your copy in advance. Trading can be dangerous without a trading system, this is one of the reasons why this forum is sometimes quiet. You must have read in the past when some people bought AMC fot above $34 and were expectiob stock to go to $100, AMC today is around $16 tongue, do you think such a person will be posting again! Capital no. Excape from the loss making group, get a trading system today.

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff.. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
LIVE MARKET5 COMMENT 31 JAN
Today the risky sectors are leading (Auto Tires,Medical etc). Still not a time to let down our guards, we should buy only quality stocks.

Trying to trade this market without a system will be like committing a crime, for those of us who have been here for some time, we can remember so many faces that are not showing up again, it is not easy. However, you can leverage on our experience and systems to get trading ideas at minimal cost (other option is for you to go and pay some dollars for services elsewhere, without a system, your longevity is not assured).

Follow us, subscribe to our services, buy our Trading Systems and you will see your account getting better.

Tomorrow morning is another day. Do not chase prices, buy close to support, avoiding risk is better than looking for quick profits.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2022
STOCK PICKS FEB 01 2022

More buyer entered the market yesterday. However, thinking that a bearish market can change so fast in one day needs some rethinking. We should go for quality stock picks only. Our stock pick for today are: CLF, FB,XSPA,UNIT, CLM, SSSS,LCID we still have more as per our Target Holy Grail Trading System. You are to use your trading system to pick the best (this is a taste of our NGN200 trading signal which will be available to give everybody trading ideas on Nigeria Stocks, Global Stocks and Blokchain tokens like Mana, Sand etc) . Today, bulls still have the upper hand as dollar index is oversold and VIX has turned lower

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. This is your passport to making money.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
THIS IS THE BEST PLACE FOR US STOCKS
Henceforth we want to try and give you our stock picks one day in advance. Thus for tomorrow, we will give our stock picks tonight.

Follow this forum: learn, earn, participate and contribute.

I hope you have a trading system?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by korlahwarleh: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
sirBLUNT:
Pls i need a mentor to guide me about the stock market, i use trove
Same here. I use bamboo

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2022
ANOTHER FAIR DAY IN THE MARKET/BAMBOO SECURE MORE FUNDS & OPEN GHANA OFFICE
Today not too bad, you can rate our picks for today (sorry I have not checked them, been busy with our portfolio, this is a serious game, but I know will score a pass mark, aw WARRI no dey carry last).

I was happy to learn Bamboo got some funding and finalising plan to have an office in Ghana (they should even move their main operations to Ghana). Moving to Ghana will be better for them at least they can offer blockchain products there without government poking their nose into unnecessary matter. This is a good move. We pray the more products planned to be introdiced will come soon. However, for early adopters like us we expect some improvements in service quality, as the likes of tradezero/futu etc may start taking away Nigetians from local apps due to better quality service.. We still say congrats to the firm.

On people looking for mentors, it is good. But make effort to do some learning before you start investing (you can start with YouTube for the basics of technical indicators, learn about oscillators, Trend, mean reversion etc), as theses are some ingredients necessary for a trading system. Better to start with dividend paying stocks and you need to have a system (becoming good in investing will take time, but be ready to endure).

Happy day to all.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2022
STOCK IDEA FOR 2 FEB 2022
UUUU, FLR, VVV are our choice.

We are happy and confident of our indicators. Why, because we have taken time to develop them, plus the fact that our charting system is not a free one, we paid for it and we are not copying anybody, but we see our picks showing up with the best traders who are offering expensive signal services. For this reason our signals cannot be free, but [we have made is affordable for Nigerians and evert trader in general. For NGN200 you get all our picks both local and Global stocks.

Wishing all safe and profitable investing. There is money here, not scam or Ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
MORNING UPDATE 2 FEB 2022

With the quality of the after market gainers on close of 1 Feb 2022, the bears just need to wait. This week will likely go to the bulls.

We still need to play safe, there is still risk in the air, only good quality stocks are good for our portfolio. Our stocks for today were given yesterday night as: UUUU, FLR, VVV .

Have a good day.

We are the go to service provider for trading signals!!!.Stay with us and become a profitable trader

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
MONTHLY DIVIDEND IS GOOD IS LIKE COLLECTING RENT
I love monthly dividend, expecially when the stock gives a [b]yield of above 10%, [/b]Also note that the stock QYLD is an ETF that is fairly stable in price no matter what happens in the market.

This type of stock is a protection against a bearish market.

This is one of the reasons we love Global Stocks. There are still stocks uhthat are safe, income producing and stable.

Stay with us for the best information on Global stocks.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
@Yok, you have finally spammed this page! Wetin happen nah? Only you have been posting and posting..be calming down mr man.

On a serious note though, I have been constraining myself before now from commenting but at this rate one needs to speak up.

I understand it’s a public forum nevertheless it should not be abused by posting repeated marketing and promotional messages which is what you are doing. Thus, it’s best you just open your own thread for this purpose and not destroy this one.

My take.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by UtilityRational(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Coolcash1:
@Yok, you have finally spammed this page! Wetin happen nah? Only you have been posting and posting..be calming down mr man.

On a serious note though, I have been constraining myself before now from commenting but at this rate one needs to speak up.

I understand it’s a public forum nevertheless it should not be abused by posting repeated marketing and promotional messages which is what you are doing. Thus, it’s best you just open your own thread for this purpose and not destroy this one.

My take.

exactly. he make the thread become rubbish with his promotions

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
Coolcash1:

My take.

Spot on

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
SO MANY STOCKS AT OVERBOUGHT REGION
Trading is like a war, sometimes when you reach the battle front you have to know when to retreat or attack.

As at this afternoon, we liquidated some of our trades. For the rest of the week, we are taking the time to plan for the coming week.

Let us protect our profits, opportunities the market will always be there.

Let us note that, others with ideas that can make all of us make money shouls start posting. This forum has potential to make us money. Comment by Coolcash is noted. This forum belong to us all.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=Coolcash1
Only you have been posting and posting..be calming down mr man.

My take. [/quote]

If this is the original Coolcash from NSEMPA, your comment is noted.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=yok post=109900358][/quote]

Its me bro. And thanks for the honour. God will honour you too.

One love.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
LIVE MARKET COMMENT - CLOSE OF MARKET 2 FEBRUARY
Not a bad day. Oil stocks initially saw some shaking, but later survived. Our scan told us that it may be the turn of the metal stocks to run soon: Gold/ Cooper stocks were showing some strength. Our pick of the day was [i]CLF[/i

Having the right tools for a job is good, our indicators gives us an x-ray view of the market.

This market is interesting and this forum will continue to bubble with activity. At least anybody can visit here for ideas to consider. We are contributing ours, others can contribute toogrin There should be no dull moment here.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nnamz(m): 7:11am On Feb 03, 2022
When Yok is called out, he calms down for a day then goes back to his usual self. As for me, I have decided I don't have his strength so now I just scroll through all his numerous selfish market promoting post.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2022
TODAY IS LOOKING LIKE A RISKY DAY IN THE MARKET
Market may likely pullback today. Good time to wait on the sideline. Seems like early weekend forced on us by the market

This forum need to get more contributions. There is good reward, but there is risk. Equally, the fact that we are not familiar with many of the companies is another matter. Nevertheless. I believe we all get better with time.

If more people are making contributions, I am sure postings by YOK should not be all over the place. We need to ask ourselves, how many of us are still active in the market? I am asking this question, as we experience something not too good on one of the local APPS resently. Unfortunately nobody talk about it?

Don't let us give up, trading is a profession it will take tile to learn. Equally for you to practice a profession you need tools and one of the tools will be an idea source hour do we get our ideas, what do we use in processing the ideas to arrive at our final buying or selling decision?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Nnamz:
When Yok is called out, he calms down for a day then goes back to his usual self. As for me, I have decided I don't have his strength so now j just scroll through all his numerous selfish market promoting post.
-----------
Show us how many postings you have made telling us stocks to buy? If not for the likes of YOK this forum would have been inactive. Let us bring our ideas. People need longevity in the market to be successful and how do we achieve longevity without profitable ideas. Please let us all start contributing. I tested stopping for 2 days and nobody posted anything!!! This forum will not die it is a source of viable opportunity to make money if we have good trade ideas. We cannot achieve perfection with no idea, for example the rule of avoiding buying 2 close to earning dates or on FOMC meeting dates are rule which somebody can be reminding us about. Somebody simply posting about things like this will be a valuable contrition to the forum!!!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
BEST APP THAT ENABLE YOU MANAGE YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT
In terms of an app that shows you your cumulative profit and profit for the day correctly, Passfolio is good. For others you may need to keep an excel sheet to know your real profit. This is an area where Chaka and Trove need to work on.

For Trove, the platform is so dumb that once you sell part of a stock, the brain of the platform scatters, whatever percentage profit or loss for that particulate stock will not be correct.

For Chaka, knowing the cumulative loss or profit is not possible, it only shows profit/loss for the day. Also, you need to go and learn computer science to see your order history, ie know the price you executed an old order (Trove gets this one right, the order history recall is bam cool)

[b]On the whole on terms of showing our profit or loss without us doing personal calculations ourselves, chaka anf Trove need to learn from Passfolio [/b]or they should go to drivewealth for assistanc. Thank God both Chaka and Trove have not been sending assessment forms again, I believe they already know that they are failing in this area. We hope they will see this message and start working on how to improve

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Topson88: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is it a good time to buy amazon or we should expect further falls?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE
I am exited abour the market and our indicators. Today I am not buying anything. However. HOOD is like having good set up for uptrend.

Let us all stayed tuned, whatever our previous picks has performed would be a childplay compared to what our new picks will show. We should have it being our ming that we will not do buy and hold and our stop loss is going to stay at a minimum of 8%, If any pick is like 2 days to result date please ignore..

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Topson88:
Is it a good time to buy amazon or we should expect further falls?

Wait. Let us see when it starts coming up again to around 2973 zone. It has fallen a lot (a stock that has fallen a lot can still keep falling,. We should discard the idea that it lloks cheap) , we should avoid the emotion of trying to catch tge bottom, it can send us out of the market faster than we can imagine.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (429) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.