Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC (111495 Views)

We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Nwanta Anayoeze Arrested By EFCC For $8.5 Million Scam / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonoracha Hosts Live Video, Avoids Mention Of EFCC Arrest Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by AFONJACOW(m): 3:33am On Feb 05, 2020
To them, any Igbo man with little success is either criminal or fraudster... Who can tell me how the case of a top Buhari/jubrin minister's son caught driving with Lamborghini and 5m dollars in cash was resolved in uae What of Bala Mohammed son, the minister of FTC ... Buhari and his hatred for Igbo's no be here

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2020
bakescos01:

Am not supporting any kind of criminal activity but be wise , foreigners do steal from our oil and run in different channel. They also in a way support violence to cause distractions in African nation so they can easily have there way. The world is all messed up in a way. Everyone is taking advantage of anyone they can.

I understand brother ,but we are all giving brain and it's to think ,seee nigeria issue isn't something difficult to solve ,but we all see it from another angle , blaming the white man for stealing from us ,,,,he didn't steal from you ,there was an exchange of resources ....
I'll tell u a story ,,,

Governor ibori ,he was once a governor of Delta State ,he was arrested I think 2009 in UK for money laundering (when u take a handful of foreign currency to another country) he took nigeria money and converted the money to dollars and set out to uk ,,,is that not wickedness?

He was able to byepass the nigeira system by lobbying some cash into security officer hands , because they don't know the meaning of money laundering (it is the fastest way to destroy the economy of your country )

The moment he arrived uk, thinking because he was once an immediate ex governor he will be given prefiential treatment bro ,,the next thing is "please sir can u open your bag " u know the rest bro

Na 8-9 years he spend inside prison boss in UK ,he got released last year and this is what surprised me "DELTA STATE THREW A BIG WELCOME PARTY FOR HIM FOR 7DAYS "

BRO WHO CON BE OUR PROBLEM MAKE U SIT DOWN THINK AM
na illiteracy day worry us or we just refused to learn how the economy of a country works ....

Whiteee no steal anyt from u ,,,oil way we get excess ,some country way no get reach that amount have transformed their economy ...

When u hear about dubia and Abu Dhabi ,wat comes to your mind is they have oil ,,bro let me clarify it for your,only Abu Dhabi has oil ,dubia doesn't have oil ,they get money from recreational activities and vacation visits ,did anybody steal from them ? U and I kw the answer is probably NO

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 4:11am On Feb 05, 2020
whizzy2good:

So you think Davido papa is 100% legit. You must be really mum* to think like that man.

Adenuga money is fraudulent money

Otedola money is fraudulent money

Oyedapo money na fraduulent money

Dangote money na frudeulent money too

Bros even if it's frude ,,,that should not be your concern , because even on their deadbed side they will not tell you how they made the money
,,The best you can do is be prayerfully so you make yours probably they will even call yours blood money
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by anonimi: 4:15am On Feb 05, 2020
larryking540:
I understand brother ,but we are all giving brain and it's to think ,seee nigeria issue isn't something difficult to solve ,but we all see it from another angle , blaming the white man for stealing from us ,,,,he didn't steal from you ,there was an exchange of resources ....
I'll tell u a story ,,,

Governor ibori ,he was once a governor of Delta State ,he was arrested I think 2009 in UK for money laundering (when u take a handful of foreign currency to another country) he took nigeria money and converted the money to dollars and set out to uk ,,,is that not wickedness?

He was able to byepass the nigeira system by lobbying some cash into security officer hands , because they don't know the meaning of money laundering (it is the fastest way to destroy the economy of your country )

The moment he arrived uk, thinking because he was once an immediate ex governor he will be given prefiential treatment bro ,,the next thing is "please sir can u open your bag " u know the rest bro

Na 8-9 years he spend inside prison boss in UK ,he got released last year and this is what surprised me "DELTA STATE THREW A BIG WELCOME PARTY FOR HIM FOR 7DAYS "

na illiteracy day worry us or we just refused to learn how the economy of a country works ....

Whiteee no steal anyt from u ,,,oil way we get excess ,some country way no get reach that amount have transformed their economy ...

When u hear about dubia and Abu Dhabi ,wat comes to your mind is they have oil ,,bro let me clarify it for your,only Abu Dhabi has oil ,dubia doesn't have oil ,they get money from recreational activities and vacation visits ,did anybody steal from them ? U and I kw the answer is probably NO

You too get sense and patience to dey explain like this.
I hope that more of us understand wetin dey happen and wake up instead of pointing fingers at others instead of holding our own personal persons tight for the destruction of our lives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

3 Likes

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Slimdada(m): 4:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Felixamos:

I dey tell you man! Check escoba smith clique u go knw say them plenty for 9ja here...
About your hotel experience, man I believe u 100%

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by anonimi: 4:17am On Feb 05, 2020
larryking540:
Adenuga money is fraudulent money

Otedola money is fraudulent money

Oyedapo money na fraduulent money

Dangote money na frudeulent money too

Bros even if it's frude ,,,that should not be your concern , because even on their deadbed side they will not tell you how they made the money
,,The best you can do is be prayerfully so you make yours probably they will even call yours blood money

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by naijamerican: 4:21am On Feb 05, 2020
FREE DA GUYS!!
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Godoverevery: 4:59am On Feb 05, 2020
Larryfest:
He will be released in less than 2weeks, the other kingpin on the front page some months back has been released without any charges or whatever though his hotel is still under seal but I believe that will also be sorted out wit time.
that how you people mislead the public.... talking rubbish with confidence.
Always be sure u know wat u talking before u post...The kingpin u talking is case is on going in court currently. ...Get fact rite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by OnyesomJ(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Why Blindfold him
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by larryking540: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227
When I said prayerful u should know I wasn't referring to only prayers alone but also hardwork man

Even the Bible gives award to the hard-working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Trailblazer8: 5:38am On Feb 05, 2020
247naijamedia:
Yahoo Kingpin 'Nwanta' Arrested By EFCC, Mansion And Fuel Station Seized (Photo)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2843710662318072&id=509762239046271
The whole thing is fishy because it's uncertain if the guy was arrested...or was he instantly released? Go to his Facebook page and see what's happening.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by franugo(m): 5:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Katty42:
This guy was live on facebook enjoying himself less than two hours ago..

Fake news

Most likely he has been granted bail or Are you saying his mug picture was doctored

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by toplinetrtrend: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2020
slivertongue:
say no to crime

So, what is your evidence that he is a criminal?

Possession of a big house?

Possession of a filling station?

Traveling to Dubai?

Being rich?

Which of the above indicate crime? Or are you saying one can only posseses the things he has by perpetrating criminal activities?
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by toplinetrtrend: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Azmanaty:
And this idiot has been flaunting money everywhere and all that..

Why can't all these fraudsters eat their ill gotten wealth in peace and not flaunt it like fools??

And how did you know he is a fraudster? Because you can't make headway financially doesn't mean the only way to wealth is crime. Snap out of your poverty mindset
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by eDeity: 6:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

He is in Nigeria.
Oga o buh he attended David's elder brother's wedding party in Dubai
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Azmanaty: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

And how did you know he is a fraudster? Because you can't make headway financially doesn't mean the only way to wealth is crime. Snap out of your poverty mindset

You should tell that to the EFCC that arrested him. Or u can go stand in for him or bail him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by asanwafo: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2020
What is ur definition of success?
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Agugbadin: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2020
EGO MBUTE Na them always and by default
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Awol1:
Pull them down syndrome...

Every rich person now, EFCC will tag the person fraudster.

They started that rubbish with Mompha

Meanwhile, someone drove two bullion vans into his private property on the eve of elections and those stupid dingbats have been blind to that.

Just like 'Money Heist' projected, those whom the govt call criminals might not really be the criminals.

Government is the criminal.

When those properties are finally forfeited to the federal govt, it will be fraudulently awarded to one Aboki or whoever.
Look what someone with brain is saying in a public place so because they can't do anything to politicians every other criminal should go free like yahoo people have not hold you before. If the guy is innocent they should release him but if not his on his own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by Obdk: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2020
SonofDevil:
brain dead, jolly nyame,joshua dariye, orji uzor kalu, were out of bail for many years ,the even contest and became a senator before they were jailed.

If these powerful ex governors ,and distinguished senators can go to jail after so many years who is mompha or this ragtag yahoo boil that cant be sent to kirikiri maximum prison grin

What about repentant boko haram who where released from prison and integrated into the army..

Few political cases to prove a point as against the norm here in Nigeria...
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by toprealman: 6:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Escobar Smith, emoney and co will find this interesting.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by chubinwa(m): 6:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Crime actually do pay, but it will annihilate you at the end. Say no to crime and hustle legitimately
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by knowhowk: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Let's the Law takes its full and Uncompromised course
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by toplinetrtrend: 6:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

You should tell that to the EFCC that arrested him. Or u can go stand in for him or bail him

Don't tell me you don't know that EFCC arrests before investigation, except you are new in Nigeria. EFCC raided a uniosun hostel sometimes last year to arrest students without investigation, only to realize that the students were not into any fraudulent activities after being arrested, harassed and embarrassed.

You should stop being dumb. There is a reason why you have a brain. Use that brain for its purpose.
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by benedictac(f): 6:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Neyoohpompy:

Is there any concrete and concluding evidence at EFCC disposal before this arrest? You might later find out the answer is No

Efcc will not just make any arrest if they've not done investigation. And one of the easiest way they catch these criminals is through SCUM which everyone with a corporate account must do with efcc and have the certificate. So when there's a petition against from anywhere in the world, efcc will first check their data base and once not found, they will first freeze your account then you will be forced to come to their office and you go answer questions. If you are able to give good reasons for your wealth backing it up with legal document, they won't bring you to this stage of showing you to the media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by HIbreed(m): 6:39am On Feb 05, 2020
franugo:

Most likely he has been granted bail or Are you saying his mug picture was doctored
arrested and granted bail in 2hrs, nigga immediately went on facebook live to deceive the gullibles. Nigga got connect, EFCC is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by seanwilliam(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2020
larryking540:

I'll tell u a story ,,,

tell me which Nigerian politician has been jailed IN NIGERIA before? I mean the one u see with your korokoro eyes with evident.. I have been reading your comments from page one and your response to my question would unfold my final thought on you...
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by flexygift(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Big lies..was with him in a hotel last night where he was eating fish
Re: Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC by bestdudes: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2020
Commentor:

He is in Nigeria.
okay. I thought he had returned to dubai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos) / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.