Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,612 members, 7,801,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? (34020 Views)

My Facebook Account Hacked ,how Do I Recover It ..please Help. / Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by gabolak(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good afternoon house.

Please am in need of your candid advice on how to retrieve my stolen Facebook account.

It all started some days ago when a friend called me to ask why I changed my profile picture on Facebook and before I could respond, he asked if am now into "yahoo yahoo" stuff.
I was surprised with those questions and told him that I didn't change my profile picture on Facebook in recent time. I told him that I couldn't even remember the last time that I changed it for it has been awhile.

So I tried to verify his claims by trying to log in to my fb account immediately, but I was unable to log in.

I discovered that my account has been hacked into and the hacker has practically taken it over.
The name, email address and the phone number I used to open the account has already been changed.

All my efforts to retrieve it from the impostor since has not been successful.

Please what can I do to get my account back?

Nairalanders help me out of this please.

5 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by SPLITS(f): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Try to block it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Dobson43: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
cheesy

You have become the audio owner of the account

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Slawormir: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Give me every details especially a picture of your face(a clear one)
And give me the full name of the account it was changed to

Make i finish work

45 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Ultrasur: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Message the fb team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Marvel1206: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
It is gone for vanishing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Uyi168: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
gabolak:
Good afternoon house.

Please am in need of your candid advice on how to retrieve my stolen Facebook account.

It all started some days ago when a friend called me to ask why I changed my profile picture on Facebook and before I could respond, he asked if am now into "yahoo yahoo" stuff.
I was surprised with those questions and told him that I didn't change my profile picture on Facebook in recent time. I told him that I couldn't even remember the last time that I changed it for it has been awhile.

So I tried to verify his claims by trying to log in to my fb account immediately, but I was unable to log in.

I discovered that my account has been hacked into and the hacker has practically taken it over.
The name, email address and the phone number I used to open the account has already been changed.

Your brother wey be yahoo boy don hack am

9 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by cnnamoko(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Its possible to get back. Though very difficult process.

Simple contact FB's help desk via facebook.com/help

Just remember all your account opening details and some other crazy info. Goodluck.

Get awesome software, templates and info graphics for your business and office this year.

Check my siggy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Cooladex(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Serious matter.
Just open another one. Boys don take over am.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by wealth9988: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pray
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Shegzo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
If u open it with your gmail then it easy to retrieve it back.

2 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by sammyLuvin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmm. Nawa for hackers sha. What shall it profit the hackers who hack into people's accounts and lose their souls in hell?

Anyways, WATCH OUT for Sammy Luv, the next upcoming artiste. He's coming up with a debut song titled "My Juliet". The song will make your Valentine's day.

To know the stuffs I'm made of, you can cross over to one of my stories here on Nairaland titled "EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS". If you are a story lover, you will never wish to stop reading the US BASED story.

Who have heard of the story WE ARE ABLE? Sammy Luv is also the author of that highly motivational and emotional story.

Follow this link to read EVERYBODY IS A GENIUS

https://www.nairaland.com/5612603/everybody-genius

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by kokomilala(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Same issue with me.

6 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by jrerico1(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
People are looking for Facebook to buy
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Adam00(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Call the C.E.O sharp sharp
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by udwise123: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
There's absolutely nothing u can do about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Lexusgs430: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
gabolak:
Good afternoon house.

Did you setup 2 way verification?

16 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
gabolak:
Good afternoon house.

Dear Gabolak, we found this for you online,
We hope it helps......

If your facebook account was hacked by someone and you really want it back this tutorial would help you get it back.

Step 1:
First goto this link. https://www.facebook.com/hacked
Click the button "Your account has been Compromised".

Then type in your email address, Login name , Full Name or your specified Phone No.

Then facebook would search for matching users. If you still don't see your account, try entering something else other than the one you entered.

( for example if you entered your phone number and it didn't work try entering your email or Login name.) Most of the time using your email would be the wisest choice.)

And hit Search. smiley

Step 2:
Well now the kind of difficult part begins. But I don't think it would be for you.

Now for this step you got to enter your account's password. Well if you knew the password you won't be here anyway, cause you don't know your new password the Hacker's changed, enter your old password. The password that you use, to enter into your account before you got HACKED

Step 3:
Then cause you entered an old actually now wrong password this page will come up.
Well no need to be down yet. Just click the reset my password button.

Step 4:
Your primary email would be changed so well of course you don't want to send your reset your password link to the hacker's account so, Click "no longer have access to these?" link.

Step 5:
Well now you almost got your account back.
Now write your new email address that you want to send the change password link as well set as your primary email.

Step 6:
Well now, follow the next steps and you would have your account back in 24 hours.

Timblaze:

Correct, thats what i did and i was even asked to upload my ID card at one point... which i did. Finally retrive my account.

saintsylve:

Thank you very much. I just recovered an account with the steps above.
You are always welcome Sir.
This is the kind of posts the owner of the forum (Seun Osewa) wanted back in 2005, when we came across Nairaland.
A man that was listed among T.I.N Magazine's top 10 most influential Nigerian online entrepreneurs in 2015.
A forum where you can come to Search for posts regarding any information you want in life.
We remembered in 2006 when he was talking about incentives to members ( cash et al) for anyone that posts stuff related to what we posted above, just to have a sane and knowledgable forum.
But now, it is being hijacked by few charlatans, nonentities, tribal bigots who are all out to put the forum into disrepute.
The moderators are really trying tho, but more needs to be done.
God bless Nairaland.
God bless Nigeria.

97 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by YungMike(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Click the Facebook profile page, an select report profile.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by optimismlaz(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Somebody with useful information should help

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Virus99: 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
angry
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by 12345baba(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Must u retrieve it? Y not leave it for the reaall owners
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Enskynelson(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
From experience, it depends on the level of things the hacker has altered about your account. Some can be retrieved but others are not easy to retrieve.
Read my experience here and try my way if it works for you
https://www.nairaland.com/4657050/experience-facebook-hacker-photos

2 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by ursullalinda(f): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm here to learn.....I know someone in similar situation.

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
I think u should just create another one. A friend of mine's account was also hacked last week. Foolishly, the hacker uploaded his own picture as his profile picture. And this hacker happens to be an Oyinbo, perhaps, a Russian. He had no choice but to create another one.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Goldenheart(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you have access to email account you used in opening your facebook... You have a hope of recovery.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by Adicsonbaba(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Block it bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? by omotowo2: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did I Get A Cloned Device? / Innjoo F2 Android Tablet Specifications, Features And Price -mymobnet! / Unlock Your Stubborn 16 Digit Pin Modem Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.