Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? (8901 Views)

Please Do Ladies Also Think About Their Poor Performance in bed like men do? / Do Ladies Also Play When The Their Pussy / Do Ladies Also Admire Men And Say I Must Knack That Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by rex444(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2020
hahahahaahaha have had the same experience with two of my colleagues but thank God I managed to jam two of their heads together ........ two big girls ,one go use her endowments dey rub me for everywhere ,the other even went as far as making sure she scratch the middle of my palm anytime we shake ...

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by Walkingkilo(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2020
beardlessdude:
Godly keh? God no dey anybody oooo!

Swear down!

All those ones na packaging! OP e be like say u never sabi woman

U don ever ask yourself why Lucifer na woman?
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by Walkingkilo(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2020
rex444:
hahahahaahaha have had the same experience with two of my colleagues but thank God I managed to jam two of their heads together ........ two big girls ,one go use her endowments dey rub me for everywhere ,the other even went as far as making sure she scratch the middle of my palm anytime we shake ...

I'd be disappointed if u tell me say u no bang both of them...especially the one wey dey scratch ur palm
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by Kingrexyl(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2020
It's obvious the op is still a kid

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2020
kunleweb:
Dull guy she's not tapping current. She's giving you Green lights to ask her out

Greenlight to tap that ass...

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by karkinase(m): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2020
meum:
If u r not comfortable tell her. If u r still let her know. It's that simple.
Dis office thing you people want to start ehn... n! Mk I no talk.

She isn't tapping CURRENT; she's sending high VOLTAGE to your transformer. grin
Very high voltage 33kV grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by rex444(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Walkingkilo:

I'd be disappointed if u tell me say u no bang both of them...especially the one wey dey scratch ur palm
my dear , I get spec actually
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by COdeGenesis: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
It is an innocent act. You are just thinking far when there is nothing to think about. The worst mistake you would ever make is to have an affair with a babe in the same office. You are going to drain yiurself. Just shake off those thoughts from your mind. What do you mean by brushing? She is just free with you. Try and move your hands next time when she does it. Yes, girls also tap current too. They hug you. Do some silly stuff. They even tell you they are wet blla bla bla. But stay away from office babes and you days in the office will be prolonged

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dont be surprised she will accuse you of sexual assault or rape if you make a move on her... You don lose your job be that...
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by MrCork: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
biddostandard:
i have this s.u as a friend at my place of work,i dont really like her cuz shes not that beautiful and she is so Godly with im nt but we do talk just as friends,to cut the story short,i noticed recently she will just sit close to me placing her breast(nipple)on my elbow,i didnt really take it serious the first time thinking it was just a coincidence,she now does this almost everytime which im not comfortable with anymore to the extend anytime i walk into my office in the morning she comes straight into my office and sit beside me placing her boobs behind my elbow before talking to me im really confuse cuz shes a very godly,plus she has preach to me before,have you experience this before?do ladies also tap current from guys?

angry
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by MrCork: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
biddostandard:
i have this s.u as a friend at my place of work,i dont really like her cuz shes not that beautiful and she is so Godly with im nt but we do talk just as friends,to cut the story short,i noticed recently she will just sit close to me placing her breast(nipple)on my elbow,i didnt really take it serious the first time thinking it was just a coincidence,she now does this almost everytime which im not comfortable with anymore to the extend anytime i walk into my office in the morning she comes straight into my office and sit beside me placing her boobs behind my elbow before talking to me im really confuse cuz shes a very godly,plus she has preach to me before,have you experience this before?do ladies also tap current from guys?

...ok..so u sayin babe sit close to u & put her nipple near yor mouth but instead of tasting it...u asking nairaland for advise?..correct?
..bro..are u gay? (No oofeense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by Hisduchess(f): 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
MrCork:

...ok..so u sayin babe sit close to u & put her nipple near yor mouth but instead of tasting it...u asking nairaland for advise?..correct?
..bro..are u gay? (No oofeense)
angry

Are you tasting it is it udara.repent mrcork so that you'll see heaven undecided
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by franchasng: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hisduchess:

Are you tasting it is it udara.repent mrcork so that you'll see heaven undecided
for having the gut to tell MrCork to repent, I cancel your name from list of those going to heaven angry

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by bdsm: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by Hisduchess(f): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
franchasng:
for having the gut to tell MrCork to repent, I cancel your name from list of those going to heaven angry

Yes nah mrcork should repent so that he can make heaven small or at least purgatory.biko no remove my name abeg,I cannot finish suffering in the hand of mrcork and still not make heaven.mbanu! E go pain me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by biddostandard: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
bdsm:
biddostandard she's not giving u any greenlight to toast her rather she's groping u.

She's tapping current like u rightly said. She has no intention of having sex with u as a Christian that's why shes satisfying her urges through groping.
you are right bro,thats what i noticed
Re: Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? by joyandfaith: 8:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
biddostandard:

Kid!!! You are actually a kid. Stupid question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm. / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.