Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) (35490 Views)

FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Adefeniku Imole: Governor Akeredolu Meets Young Artist Who Drew His Portrait / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sokosuji: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cm
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oluwamarc:
Governor of Ondo State and Chairman Southwest Governor's forum, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu SAN met with President Buhari today in Abuja where issues regarding Operation Amotekun was discussed.

Governor Akeredolu also used the opportunity to personally invite the President to the commissioning of the Ore Flyover Bridge, a first in our dear State.

The Governor also formally intimated him about the position of the Law concerning the NDDC MD position which should come from Ondo State amongst other issues.
So this is the first flyover this Afonja state of Ondo will have and yet they come to brag and compete with cities in anambra like Onitsha that had flyover even before the first road was tarred in Ondo..what a backward state ..well I learnt Ondo is not a real Yoruba state and more of ijaw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by SoftP(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
f
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
shocked
[url=GROVENAIJA360.COM]WOW WATCH THE VIDEO HERE[/url]
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kudos
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:
Well I get the point, a lot of Nigerian languages needs to upgrade, some words were difficult for the missionaries to pronounce so they spelt them in their accent , killing the sounds with
Kp
Gb
Sh

Correct man...
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by IamMichaels: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
K
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

So this is the first flyover this Afonja state of Ondo will have and yet they come to brag and compete with cities in anambra like Onitsha that had flyover even before the first road was tarred in Ondo..what a backward state ..well I learnt Ondo is not a real Yoruba state and more of ijaw

You're drunk...
Ijaws are migrant.
They are less than 2% if ondo State.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by alizma: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Second pix.
Buhari: abeg make una come see o, they don add amotekun to their budget when I never approve anything like that o
Akeredolu: lol baba I no say you go approve am na, money is involve o
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

How is amotekun vigilante guys going to fight Fulani terrorist who has AK47 with sticks? Just on 13k salary?
This ned nwoko just looks weird. His fetish for young ladies makes him even weirder. Yuck!

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by overstay: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

How is amotekun vigilante guys going to fight Fulani terrorist who has AK47 with sticks? Just on 13k salary?
how has the unconstitutional arab hisbah and vigilante force called yan banga been surviving on whatever salary they are kept on?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
I am not an advocate of amotekun. Neither am I against it. I just want us to remember that these people once forced a president on us. They might be up to some agenda. Since they are state owned they can be controlled to bend to the will of their principals and selected individuals.
At the emboldened, whoever isn't born right now will believe in the nearest future that Yorubas held you guys at gunpoint and made you vote Buhari.

It is appalling to claim a people forced someone on others in a democratic setting.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Correct man...

Call me correct man , but don't think I will stop fighting you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Germi9: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

You mean the 70 cows sungo killed and left the herdsmen's ? Lol
I think Sango did well by killing the Cows and leaving the herdsmen to tell the story or better still to avoid a reprisal attack on his pple

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
overstay:
how has the unconstitutional arab hisbah and vigilante force called yan banga been surviving on whatever salary they are kept on?

They survive by extortion

Same way with Nigerian police

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:
Sai Baba is busy admiring the pictures
Check back in 2 hours time, Buhari will be using that paper to fan himself while picking his teeth after eating Kilishi
grin grin grin. The man no get wahala. Na im people dey push am here and there.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Amotekun has come to stay ..

Armoured Ekun has come to slay!
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Skyebestpropert(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Amoteku has come to stay, no stopper can put an end to it .even bubu will not try it.anyway is any oau student in the house that need accommodation Cal now 08169670189

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by overstay: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

You're a PAFUAG, a paid Fulani agent instructed to assume southern name in forums like this, to cause diversion, incite hatred between southerners by starting up irrelevant talks crafted on hate. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by hopexter(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
raumdeuter:
Sai Baba is busy admiring the pictures
Check back in 2 hours time, Buhari will be using that paper to fan himself while picking his teeth after eating Kilishi

You must be a mai-Suya cheesy
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stevecovey:

This ned nwoko just looks weird. His fetish for young ladies makes him even weirder. Yuck!

Only if you knew how handsome his pocket is

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sammy07:

Pele is Pele (Non Yoruba might call it Kpele)
Sango is Sango.

Sade is original word, there is no "Sh" in Yoruba words it's Ṣ so it's pronounced in Yoruba as Sh....

The Original pronunciation of Seun is Seun but some Yorubas called it Ṣeun(pronunced as "Sh"eun)

In writing. You can never see anyone writing Sheun.
It's Oluwaseun (Thank God)

Seems you have a lot of time on your hands to engage that bigot.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
I am not an advocate of amotekun. Neither am I against it. I just want us to remember that these people once forced a president on us. They might be up to some agenda. Since they are state owned they can be controlled to bend to the will of their principals and selected individuals.
Whoever is old enough to remember operation sweep of way back, issakaba boys and the former opc would know what I'm talking about.
I know this doesn't have any impact but I'm just writing it for records sake.

Nothing have an advantages without disadvantages but if the advantages is more than disadvantages, there will be some unscrupulous operatives among them, it is the duty of government to manage it very well in order to achieve purpose of its establishment.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Germi9:

I think Sango did well by killing the Cows and leaving the herdsmen to tell the story or better still to avoid a reprisal attack on his pple

Sango needs to do better than just killing cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by overstay: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

They survive by extortion

Same way with Nigerian police
Keep that lie to yourself and stop deceiving people here. Hisbah was setup to enforce arabic law in a secular nation with its own democratic laws. Financially sustained by the same state governments of the north that imported the arabic sharia.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by arsenal33: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Whoever is old enough to remember operation sweep of way back, issakaba boys and the former opc would know what I'm talking about.
Who forced a president on you? Your party comes up with worthless candidates and you complain. Next election choose Fayose as your candidate and wail again

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:

Only if you knew how handsome his pocket is
It has to be poverty mentality or plain greed o. What?! shocked
There are fine rich sugardaddys na.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Spallanzani: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
You should be cast away to a desert island where there's no water or food
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
arsenal33:
Who forced a president on you? Your party comes up with worthless candidates and you complain. Next election choose Fayose as your candidate and wail again
You dey mind dt guy.
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Stevecovey:

It has to be poverty mentality or plain greed o. What?! shocked
There are fine rich sugardaddys na.

The man is a Muslim its normal for him to have multiple wife's he is different from a sugardaddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
Good
Re: Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) by Sammy07: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
FrLukas:

Seems you have a lot of time on your hands to engage that bigot.

He needs education ni jare

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Bows To Muhammad Zayannu, The Emir Of Yauri (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / Fayose's Letter To Chinese Government To Stop Buhari's $2bn Loan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.