Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,085 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:36 AM

Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (58097 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: NNPC Contracts Innoson Motors To manufacture city buses / Governor Obiano Gifts Innoson Ikenga Jeeps To All Traditional Rulers In Anambra / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by donprinyo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jubilation kwa
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by millionboi(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
Such a sad news for ipob miscreants.

Those clowns are the most retrogressive creatures ever existed on planet earth.

Just imagine why they prefer the other criminal whose purpose is essentially to steal the whole of imo state because he is PDP while Uzodima is in Buhari's Muslim APC.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by babzo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
We have a long way to go in Nigeria.
I am not against Innoson; infact i want all levels of government to patronize them including the police.
But a Governor who resumed Office barely a month ago is giving out cars to extremely comfortable top civil servants who are definitely millionaires.
Is this captured in the budget?
Whats wrong with their existing vechicles
Of what need is this distribution and how will it benefit the good people of Imo State.

The saddest part of all this is the average citizen jubilating.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Tareq1105: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Azmanaty:
Fake Governor.

Beware, you could be charged for contempt
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
What a good move but

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by mu2sa2: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Topmaike007:
the jubilation was jubilated without you been jubilating by the jubilant
Only in SE, jubilation without anyone jubilating .
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by CSTR2: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
So this is the first thing on his mind.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Sirjamo: 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
2sexycom:
and BokoHaram is still striking after the border closure...

I hope BokoHaram knows your house address... undecided
Seriously dude, are you OK? This topic has nothing to do with Boko haram, so what the heck are you talking about?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
I love the look of this innoson sedan, what is the name of the car? Or model
Cc:nurey
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
I love the look of this innoson sedan, what is the name of the car? Or model
Cc:nurey
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by AnthonyAk(m): 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
I support innosun but the cars no be here. We own one , not even up to 4 years the car is falling apart inside and out. I hope he improves on the materials
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by cococandy(f): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
As long as he pays workers. All’s good.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by garfield1: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
cococandy:
As long as he pays workers. All’s good.
He is even paying minimum wage.i hope he delivers on infrastructure
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by LAguy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Auntyesther:
Buh am in Imo laaa.... Did they jubilate the jubilation without me?
Lol... go and jubilation ur own nah.
abi make I come join u
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Simplyleo: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
chrisbills74:

You are an idiot... Akpa Amu Nna Gi
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Simplyleo:

Just imagine why they prefer the other criminal whose purpose is essentially to steal the whole of imo state because he is PDP while Uzodima is in Buhari's Muslim APC.

Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by SilasNwude: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

shut it Mr man
you should be sanctioned for always causing trouble on every thread thereby violating rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by ibinaboonline: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
So, everybody in Imo state was jumping upandan jubilating that permanent secretaries got car gifts? Na wa for some news casters o. By d way, na smart move be dat. All those department heads need to won over and their loyalty redirected from ousted governor. It's just politics.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by 3Ceagle(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

Don't forget that Okorocha did more, that people initially loved him but after the first four years, the rot began. I wish Uzodinma could do better but considering how he defrauded Nigeria through the water dredging contract and the efcc cases hanging over his neck when he did not have a state purse under his armpit. I wonder what level of intricate and sophisticated stealing he will do with Imo state fund as a governor. If you are not blinded with APC/PDP sentiment, will you want a man of such character as you leader? Who cares what party he belong to, what imo state need is good and inspiring leadership, that will listen to the people, and protect lives and property of our people. The coming days will tell because a leopard never shed it spots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by seanWetchen: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
I will buy one of this car and see it for masef.this on that all the ndigbo are buying!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
I love the fact that he patronized Innoson, the CEO of the biggest car manufacturing company in the world.

American government officials can't wait to use Innoson's products.

Biggest what Fear this God o.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Charly68: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
God bless you Mr Governor .When you make your team happy ,they will deliver good time
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Simi8(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
The jubilation is not about whether he distributed it to everyone in imo state. Rather, it is about patronising innoson motors.

Which yeye patronage ....all of them r thieves..
That yeye recent farmer wey dey carry put for seat and Dem dey cal m govnor ,I pity that state
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Trendy247: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
The new logo fits the car
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Mescana22(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are Right IPOB matter tire me, Imagine all the kind of insult they dished out to Hope, haba, I was Askin If IPOB is now Pro PDP , why are they partisan? what do they want actually? PDP or Biafra?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Karlman: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
I love the fact that he patronized Innoson, the CEO of the biggest car manufacturing company in the world.

American government officials can't wait to use Innoson's products.

You and your fellow miserable lots who liked your bitter comment might die from hatred and bitterness soon because bigger things than Innosson is coming from the East, wait watch and die from your own bile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by CanadaOrBust: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Ihedioha really fuckup cry cry

Nothing he could have done. SC was obviously WRONG/COMPROMISED. The lower courts were right.
You don’t remove an incumbent by refusing to examine clearly fraudulent documents so you’d pretend not to know they are fraudulent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by Dedetwo(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ctorch:

Jubilation in Imo as Uzodinma gift Innoson motors to Head of service, permanent secretaries

The Imo state Head of Service, Chibuzo Iwuagwu, and his permanent secretaries of the various state ministries on Tuesday, received brand new cars manufactured by Innoson vehicles.

The keys of the white coloured cars were handed over to the permanent secretaries at government House Owerri, by Governor Hope Uzodinma.
The governor said it was in line with his 3rs of Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Recovery agenda of governance to give Imo people happiness.

He said it would improve service delivery and further encourage the heads of the ministries to wholeheartedly put in their best in the economic development of the state.

The governor said that he believed that the civil servant workers deserved a better conducive environment to perform their responsibilities in making Imo greater in his administration.

Uzodinma’s gesture to encourage the workforce in the state civil service, is coming after his 18 days in office.

Recalled he visited the state secretariat last week and among other things said his interested in their welfare and would see to the renovation of the state ministries.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/jubilation-in-imo-as-uzodinma-gift-innoson-motors-to-head-of-service-permanent-secretaries/?fbclid=IwAR00_43QhbYEoGHCqisf9hL5sUEsWS2zloQ965cmgGzlmmM3BVKdUNIZKl4

This Uzodinma is an idiot in the class of Okoroawusa. Any governor who starts his or her administration with silly gifts is a basement mo.ron. Why this pubic nuisance? Ihedioha started with basics such as construction of roads, especially where such roads constitute public endangerment such as point on Owerri-Okigwe road at Ekemele in Akabo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by justy15: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
What's the jubilation for? Here in Ebonyi state, we have been using innoson vehicles since 2015. As a matter of fact, innoson have enjoyed the highest patronage from Ebonyi state in the whole of south East.
Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by CanadaOrBust: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Ihedioha really fuckup cry cry

Nothing he could have done. SC was obviously WRONG/COMPROMISED. The lower courts were right.
You don’t lightly remove an incumbent - not by refusing to examine clearly fraudulent documents so you’d pretend not to know they are fraudulent!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries by chigoizie7(m): 1:58am On Feb 05, 2020
This man is smart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.