Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? (28903 Views)

Share Your Experience With Getting Your Tooth Removed. / Re:How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem( Graphic Photos) / Pls I Am Desperate Need Of Solutions To My Tooth Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Ramanto(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
I have been experiencing a recurring toothache over the last five years. It seems to defy all medications, nothing I haven't done. I have even removed a tooth before now, yet the pain reappeared in two teeth again. I don't want to remove a tooth again. What can I do please?

Please move this to the front page. Others will need to gain from this, toothache seems to be a common problem in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
I had a terrible tooth problem few years ago, I can never forget about that day, infact I couldn't eat my favourite pounded yam with egusi soup for almost 3 days, I couldn't eat comfortably and it was painfull, my cheeks also swell up that you will think that someone punched me there, thanks to a friend of mine who took me to a dentist(family friend) when he was about to remove the bad tooth he asked me to put a liquid in my mouth so that I won't feel the pain before he removed the big miserable tooth that have been disturbing me, and made me not to eat my favorite pounded yam for few days, I was very relieved though after he removed the bad tooth.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Caleb17: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
I had a hopeless toothache that almost distablised my life. I bought Agnes Nwama tooth powder, my brother, the thing disappeared. Till today u don't joke with there product. I don't know the manufacturers or sellers but I appreciate their good works.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by emptytoothpaste: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
I can also attest to the efficacy of Dr Agnes Nwama tooth powder. It helped me alot when my tooth problem was so severe I was confessing all my sins and making convenants with God.

In your case though, go to a dentist, if your tooth problem is a recurrent one, you should seek professional help from an actual professional.

Then start practicing proper dental hygiene, brush twice daily (in proper manner pls, no brush your teeth like say na stock jeans) and gargle with warm salt water after each meal. You'll be surprised how these little things will go a long way.

If all else fails, use shekpe (chelsea) mixed with alabukun take rinse your mouth. Thank me anytime you like.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Dupepython: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Never really experienced any but I think sensodyne will do

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by sodiqapril(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
My grandma had one powder then, I mixed it with hot water and giggled the mixture around the affected area for like a minute..I felt as if hot iron was placed on my jaw...but after three days what various hospital visits could not cure was cured by a white powder in a wrapped paper that doesn't even cost up to a thousand naiea

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Holiegrail2: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
I am just here to view people's opinions and seek solutions.

Toothache is one hell of a thing that I wouldn't wish for my enemy embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Ivimilly: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Go to the freaking dentist confused bunch soon they'll come to ask us what to do with the used condom they used to pipe olosho undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by one1prax(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
i hope i NEVER have a tooth problem

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by planetx13: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
The best solution is to pull out the tooth....any other thing is just trial and error.....

Ciao

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by deraluv(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
I’m not here to advertise any products just wanna help is been working for me for years like magic guy go to supermarkets look for Long Rich Toothpaste

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Mokason28: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
By praying and fasting grin grin grin

On a more serious Note... I used Hydrogen peroxide mixed with TCP and salt with warm water...Jiggle in ur mouth Morning and evening.... works like magic

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Dhavido(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
I've also suffered from toothache before. The only everlasting solution is tooth extraction. I've removed 2 teeth, the infection will continue to spread to other teeth if you don't remove the bad one early.

I said the same thing "I don't want to remove a tooth again" after the first extraction but I went to the dental clinic myself after I couldn't sleep, eat or go outside for 2 days due to the unbearable pains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Slawormir: 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hmmmm
Teeth abi tooth problem na very bad problem
I never experience am sha

But nor pray make you or anybody close to you experience am
Nobody go sleep for that house
Especially if na small pikin

He do one of my relatives. And na small pikin
We nor dey sleep for night

Na remove we remove am

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by yoyouyou(f): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Extraction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Sabenko: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Stop sucking contaminated boobs! Simple!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by justli: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
The number one way of keeping your teeth healthy is to brush twice every day. One, after breakfast and before bed after dinner.

If you can keep to that, you'll hardly have any teeth problem. But if you already have a bad tooth, try sensodyne repair and protect paste. Works very well.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by ShenTeh(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Removal. Simple.
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by ajaniteea: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Go and see a dental surgeon.

You may need to do a Root canal therapy if you don't want to remove them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by ebenco2000: 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Use Longrich toothpaste, it helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by ModHateMe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Remove all your tooth,thrown for ceiling and sing lullaby make lizard give you new tooth's..simple

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by sauceEEP(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Root canal and crowning.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by IceColdVeins(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Still battling with mine..I simply keep it clean to mitigate the pains
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Donbigi2(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Just go to a dentist. If its a fractured tooth. They will perform toot canal treatment on it and youlk be whole. If its decayed, they will let you know the way forward. Pls don't try Agnes Nwama tooth powder,it will cause more harm that good later on because it didn't treat the underlying problem just removes the pain

1 Like

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Bbbwings: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Samcent: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Toothache is second only to labour pains!
Longrich toothpaste to the rescue. Worked like magic.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by chibu4u2(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
I just remove the teeth jeje.

All this salt+water combo
Clove oil
Saint leaf and black pepper
Diclophenac k *3 daily
One herbal medicine or so
Las las all na scam as long as there is hole in the teeth, youll spend hell buying this or that plus the terrible pain expecially during cold weather after every thing you go still remove the teeth and thats a permanent cure.

Nb.
Herbal medicines helps sha as it kills the worm or whatever it is that is causing the pain, but if theres a hole in the teeth..........just remove it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by joyandfaith: 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
ebenco2000:
Use Longrich toothpaste, it helps

audio help

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by Visman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
Use Sensodyn toothpaste and you are good

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? by moscobabs(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have been nursing my own for over 20yrs now, my front teeth broke when I was 10 and it has been disturbing me since then and I don't want to remove it, it has even turned to black now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend / Hospital Too Far Leaf: 5 New Health Benefits(chaya Leaf)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.