Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists (8859 Views)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by worlexy(m): 9:16am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Point out where I explicitly or by implication state that I have or believe I have a soul or spirit? The weed you smoked must be a very good brand cheesy
We're saying the same thing, you said you don't have a spirit or soul. EOD

And why were you trying to paint it like I said you claim you have a soul or spirit. I only re emphasized what said about yourself that you're without a soul or a spirit. you're only a body
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2020
Shadon007:
Much of life may seem uncertain, but look at what we can count on day after day: gravity remains consistent, a hot cup of coffee left on a counter will get cold, the earth rotates in the same 24 hours, and the speed of light doesn't change -- on earth or in galaxies far from us.

Did God design the laws of the universe - Photo of mathematical equations on a blackboard to illustrate the mathematical consistency of natural laws.How is it that we can identify laws of nature that never change? Why is the universe so orderly, so reliable?

"The greatest scientists have been struck by how strange this is. There is no logical necessity for a universe that obeys rules, let alone one that abides by the rules of mathematics. This astonishment springs from the recognition that the universe doesn't have to behave this way. It is easy to imagine a universe in which conditions change unpredictably from instant to instant, or even a universe in which things pop in and out of existence.

Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said, "Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle.
Ok how does a universe that obey rules prove that your religion is correct. Or do you reject religion also? So I know how to attack your points.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by LordReed2nd(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2020
Eagleboney:
I am not appealing to any authority to support my argument, I just mentioned someone u may be looking up to ,someone who comes to mind when we talk of atheists ,but he believed in. God

It is religious people who usually cite Darwin as an example of an atheist. Darwin was studying to be a pastor so his beliefs have nothing to do with his scientific findings. Similarly, Newton was a Christian who believed in the return of Jesus, it doesn't change the fact that his work lead us to better understanding of gravity and how the universe works.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by OKOATA(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

The image you posted looks interesting. Care to share a link to where you got it from?
https://madmimi.com/s/b51b36
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2020
so much entertainment.

my pain is why Seun won't allow someone to post in the Islam forum without accepting "you accept that there is no other god except Allah and his prophet Muhammad... "

accepting the statement is not even the problem, but having it attached to my signature is what I find annoying angry

that's why I have refused to post a comment in the Islam forum till date. especially on Fridays that things get more interesting. angry

see as I post for Christianity forum without accepting Jesus is the only son of God and through him...

rubbish angry
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2020
OKOATA:

https://madmimi.com/s/b51b36

There is no way to verify the authenticity of the image. Why are all these things always found in outer space and not on earth where people can verify? undecided

In the end, these people are just out to make money off you. See the last portion of the same website where you retrieved the image from.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by larride(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Mitocyan:

Ok does that also mean he had virgin birth? Does that also prove he performed outlandish miracles and does that prove that he rose from the dead? Does that prove that he raised Lazarus from the dead?

Do you agree he exist? Let’s start from there.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

Do you agree he exist? Let’s start from there.
Well some religious books says so so there's a possibility a guy called Jesus once existed somewhere but no those outlandish miracles attributed to him are horse crap. Goodluck to you in proving otherwise.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by OKOATA(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

There is no way to verify the authenticity of the image. Why are all these things always found in outer space and not on earth where people can verify? undecided

In the end, these people are just out to make money off you. See the last portion of the same website where you retrieved the image from.
Bro am not going to drag anything with you, you are too stubborn.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by larride(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2020
LordReed2nd:

It is religious people who usually cite Darwin as an example of an atheist. Darwin was studying to be a pastor so his beliefs have nothing to do with his scientific findings. Similarly, Newton was a Christian who believed in the return of Jesus, it doesn't change the fact that his work lead us to better understanding of gravity and how the universe works.

When i say most of these people arguing here don’t understand what they are arguing about, they think it’s a lie.

There’s nothing that stop you from being a scientist and also believe in God. Your belief is a personal thing and only you can talk about your own personal experience/belief.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Hahaha another horse crap designed to corner the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by larride(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Mitocyan:

Well some religious books says so so there's a possibility a guy called Jesus once existed somewhere but no those outlandish miracles attributed to him are horse crap. Goodluck to you in proving otherwise.

So you believe that aspect of those books and the other parts are outlandish claims?

Don’t you think it’s absurd you asking me to prove something that happened over 2000 years ago? Where is the logic in that?
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

When i say most of these people arguing here don’t understand what they are arguing about, they think it’s a lie.

There’s nothing that stop you from being a scientist and also believe in God. Your belief is a personal thing and only you can talk about your own personal experience/belief.
"Your belive is a personal thing" say that to those that brainwashed people bomb their families every now and then in the name of their belief.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 9:58am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

So you believe that aspect of those books and the other parts are outlandish claims?

Don’t you think it’s absurd you asking me to prove something that happened over 2000 years ago? Where is the logic in that?
Ok thank goodness you can't prove that. At least we are both on the same page that you can't prove it. So you are in no way different from the brainwashed people that bomb innocent souls every now and then in the name of what they can't prove but "just belive"

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

Greek mythology existed long before Jesus christ and books were documented about Zeus and Hercules. Does that make Zeus and Hercules real?
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by OKOATA(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

You are right, believe is a personal thing from the religious to the atheist etc. The way atheist carry religion matter tire me especially xtian matter. Look at that capslock guy always jumping and hating on xtians. Let people choose want they wanna believe. Me personally am not even religious anymore. What I do is meditation every day and personal prayer. I spend about 30mins to meditate and pray daily. I so much believe in it. I do believe in God but am not religious. I don’t go to church at all.
Bro to be sincere with you I feel like God is Mother Nature. If you know you know.

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 10:04am On Feb 05, 2020
OKOATA:
You are right, believe is a personal thing from the religious to the atheist etc. The way atheist carry religion matter tire me especially xtian matter. Look at that capslock guy always jumping and hating on xtians. Let people choose want they wanna believe. Me personally am not even religious anymore. What I do is meditation every day and personal prayer. I spend about 30mins to meditate and pray daily. I so much believe in it. I do believe in God but am not religious. I don’t go to church at all.
Hahaha. That image is so apt.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by larride(m): 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Greek mythology existed long before Jesus christ and books were documented about Zeus and Hercules. Does that make Zeus and Hercules real?

I’m sure you understand the meaning of mythology.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by larride(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Mitocyan:

Ok thank goodness you can't prove that. At least we are both on the same page that you can't prove it. So you are in no way different from the brainwashed people that bomb innocent souls every now and then in the name of what they can't prove but "just belive"

I take exception to the word “brainwashed”. Make your case without sounding arrogantly uncouth.

Make your argument coherent pls. How do you expect me to prove a miracle that occurred 2000 years ago. Those that lived then recorded what they saw, you say it’s a lie but I should come prove it to you that it indeeed happened. What kind of logic is this?
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Ekemeze: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by larride(m): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Mitocyan:

"Your belive is a personal thing" say that to those that brainwashed people bomb their families every now and then in the name of their belief.

What is my own with those that do that? What exactly don’t you understand in the word “Personal”?
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by mrZENographer: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2020
worlexy:
We're saying the same thing, you said you don't have a spirit or soul. EOD

And why were you trying to paint it like I said you claim you have a soul or spirit. I only re emphasized what said about yourself that you're without a soul or a spirit. you're only a body
NuissancePolice

Occultic people such as Illuminati, witchcrafts, marine agents widely practise astral projection. You should do your research into that and make up your mind you have a soul.
You see there are lots of evidence but you shut your ears. Evidence doesn't have to be what your eyes sees. Afterall, there are so much things you hold as fact which your eyes haven't seen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Ekemeze: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Ekemeze: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

I’m sure you understand the meaning of mythology.

It was not a myth during the pre-civilation era. Now it is. Same will happen to all religions. They are nothing but myths.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Shadon007: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Mitocyan:

By miracle. I'm sure he meant this figuratively not literally.
you cant be sure on how he meant it

But one thing am sure of is that he knows the meaning of miracle before using it in his statement
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Eagleboney(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2020
LordReed2nd:

astronauts and astrologers never believed God exists but they named some constellations after mythical Gods and Creatures ,is that not lame

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Ekemeze:
@OP. If you want to give your life to Christ but you are having doubts and probably feel discouraged by the happenings in christendom, I want to let u know that SALVATION IS A PERSONAL THING. God will judge us individually,

Give your life to Christ today, its worth doing. Open your mind and recieve him.

Why should I give my life to christ? What exactly do I stand to gain?
To be honest, I would prefare to give my life to Donald Trump. Atleast I will be assured of visa.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2020
mrZENographer:

NuissancePolice

Occultic people such as Illuminati, witchcrafts, marine agents widely practise astral projection. You should do your research into that and make up your mind you have a soul.
You see there are lots of evidence but you shut your ears. Evidence doesn't have to be what your eyes sees. Afterall, there are so much things you hold as fact which your eyes haven't seen.

Before magnetism was discovered, magnets were called "magical stones" but we now know better.

I am not ruling the posibilty of transferring consciousness. Infact, scientists are currently working on it. We cannot conclusively say anstral projection is an evidence that one has soul when science has already mapped out the possiblity of transferring consciousness. What we think is magical or spiritual will eventually be explained in future.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Ekemeze: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2020
Ekemeze:

Christ* not christ. thank u

undecided
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by bobowaja(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2020
larride:

[b]Don’t you think it’s absurd you asking me to prove something that happened over 2000 years ago? [/b]Where is the logic in that?
Lol. Finally agreed that you have no proof but you want us to believe you anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apostle Babalola Died 56 Years Ago Today On A Sunday Like This / What Has God Done For You In 2017; That Deserves His Praise? / Was The Trinity Doctrine Invented At A Council Meeting Or By The RCC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.