Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (71684 Views)

House Of Reps Leadership Visit Orji Kalu's Residence (Photos) / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Federal Lawmakers From Abia Visit Orji Kalu Following Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2020
hmohammed:

Ode

Ewu!

Your irresponsible father is ode grin
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by eguarojeona: 11:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Southerners are the dumbest set of people I know.Efcc(with a northern head and the bulk of them from the north) and this northern govt.is jailing only corrupt southerners.But is freeing northerners (Goje,maina,lawal et Al) .But sai Baba.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by musazulyadain: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
is this what our government called prison? if this is the way prison look like then evil payed
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Nobody is stealing in APC the same way Buhari Abacha never stole, but today is signing agreement to return Abacha loot.

Babachir Lawal
Ikoyi Gate
Gandollar
Bagudu that laundered money for Abacha

All of them are saints.

I have told you to stop showing your Almajiri education to the whole world, you won't hear.
the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra is comprehension,
i said in this govt, not during the past govt,
in case of babachir lawal that happen in this administration, he was sack, pdp will never remove people like diezeni and adoke, and all the criminals since 1999.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
buhariguy:
the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra is comprehension,
i said in this govt, not during the past govt,
in case of babachir lawal that happen in this administration, he was sack, pdp will never remove people like diezeni and adoke, and all the criminals since 1999.

You see why I said you have Almajiri education, what do you mean by sacking Babachir Lawal?

What happens to him being investigated and prosecuted? You statement confirms that APC encourages looters, little wonder Oshiomhole said if you come into APC, all your "lootings" are forgiven.

Please stop disgracing yourself on a public forum like this, I have told you before, the goat in Igbo land is smarter than you, .
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dem come 2 celebrate his prison break so everybody b alert nw
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why is he not on uniform and where are his fellow inmates
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Osobi32:
my dear don't be deceived, that man may be in prison but not the kind of prison u know. He is probably living in a fully furnished duplex with his wife or girlfriend by his side. Nigeria is not a country at all

But at least no freedom to move around @ will

1 Like

Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by Correcto: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
in your house just like the picture of the prison you saw. Do you even have classified information in Nigeria? Lol
SoNature:

I guess some of us have classified information: please where is he? grin
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by ATTAH012(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shey Dis 1 nah prison,,, or nah enjoyment government lodge,,,,, Insdy life..
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by BRASH: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
You are a fool if u think think this man is in prison. Some one that stays in a vip guest house and goes to his house and any where any time he wishes. Nonsense.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by BRASH: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
U keep throwing curses on evil and corrupt politicians, forgetting that ur darling daddy is the chief of corrution and evil and the grand patron of boko haram and fulani herdsmen. Any way, i say amen to ur prayers. Again, may it never be well with all corrupt and evil politicians, jihadists and all their supporters. May they all die painful deaths. May their lineages be wiped out. Say amen to that.
post=86389318:

Damn it!
The image of that road and environment is gory!
Not fit for human beings to live.
And look at people hawking their goods in the dirty and disease-infested poo!

May God punish all our evil and corrupt politicians in this nation.
May they never end well..This is only the beginning for them.
This criminal's name Orji Uzor Kalu is tarnished forever, same with James Onanefe Ibori and many many more of them.
May the tears of the citizens they stole from torment them.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
post=86389300:
Leave him, let him serve his time in jail.

This is how all looters and criminals will end in this nation.

Non of them will ever escape it, no matter the party they are.
As long as you pilfered our National and State treasury (as a corrupt politician) or you are being paid to support these evil politicians, (as a corrupt citizen),
no matter the party they are.

You will all end up miserably.

No be curse,
Na FACT!
In this case it's him that is corrupt and not his party abi?
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
My brother Ugwo onwa bu na onwa na onwa, Anaro akwu ya everyday.
He almost stole the Destiny of his State
if this is how the state still look like after 10 years he left that means a lot of criminals need to be jail in that state

1 Like

Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by wahza(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
Where is the prison??
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by Urchman200: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is what my state has reduced to ,visiting a man that single handedly wrecked the destiny of abia state youths, ask the idiot that sponsored this meaningless visit what project has he sponsored in his constituency. Praise singers and whorshipers of evil leadership coming to see what can fill their pockets.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by adslipps: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
But is this Orji Uzor Kalu really in Prison?? I honestly think it's all a hoax.

He is in prison ohh.. but not kirikiri

He is in kuje prison.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
adslipps:

He is in prison ohh.. but not kirikiri

He is in kuje prison.

Loool.
U av pictures of him in prison
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by adslipps: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Loool.
U av pictures of him in prison

A friend of mine saw him in one Catholic Church in kuje last Sunday. He came in with prison officials. He’s really serving ohh
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
adslipps:

A friend of mine saw him in one Catholic Church in kuje last Sunday. He came in with prison officials. He’s really serving ohh

Hmmm
Ok ooo
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by georgealmond216: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nbote:
Baba no dey any prison jare... All na wash
Omo dat place no be prison or na special 1
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by Oladaremike: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Quality And Sound Engine New And Used Keke Napep And Motorcyclists such as power bike,ladies machine and all kind of local and foreign bike both for commercial and private use for sale With Affordable Prices Starting from #350,000 to #180,000 downward for the new ones, The used ones starting from #120,000 to #70,000 downward. We deliver to any state and place of your choice within Nigeria. Contacts: Mr Mike On 08066584057 for enquiries and booking with quick delivery. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by Caseless: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
My brother Ugwo onwa bu na onwa na onwa, Anaro akwu ya everyday.
He almost stole the Destiny of his State
what destiny has abia other than electing idiots after idiots after taking a litre of kerosene?

1 Like

Re: APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2020
hmohammed:

Ode

Ur papa ode grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire. "To You Young People, Take..." / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.