Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183050 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by weathervibe: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good day everyone, can someone help me out on legalization of document

As at last year i applied for visa but God knows best,in the process i submited the photocopies of my academic document at visa application center. To cut the long story short i want to apply again this year. do i still need to travel to abuja get a certify photocopies for my already legalize documents

please if you have answers to my question kindly me a soul GOD bless you.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
weathervibe:
Good day everyone, can someone help me out on legalization of document

As at last year i applied for visa but God knows best,in the process i submited the photocopies of my academic document at visa application center. To cut the long story short i want to apply again this year. do i still need to travel to abuja get a certify photocopies for my already legalize documents

please if you have answers to my question kindly me a soul GOD bless you.

If I understand you clearly, you have already authenticated your documents at the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs last year

And right now you want to know if it’s still valid? If yes, the Ministry of Education authentication is still valid (if it has a sticker and signature). But you definitely have to submit the documents at Ministry of Foreign Affairs for re-signing.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by weathervibe: 1:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you

please can i still use the already legalize document for study application, before i travel to abuja for resigning.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2022
weathervibe:
Thank you

please can i still use the already legalize document for study application, before i travel to abuja for resigning.

Yes you can. The re-signing only becomes important when you’re about appearing for interview at your embassy
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by iykedpetes(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2022
Please can someone help me wit the website where i will upload my document
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 10:34pm On May 03, 2022
iykedpetes:
Please can someone help me wit the website where i will upload my document

Google Education Support Services, Ministry of Education Nigeria
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by loswhite(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2022
Please I have my B.sc certificate from A Ghanaian University and I want to authenticate and legalized at a polish Embassy. Kindly advise me on the process.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by loswhite(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2022
OlakunmiSMELTD:

If your result is gotten from contonu, you would have to authenticate at contonu ministry not education. Nigeria ministry of education handle Nigeria institution only
my own is Ghana. Do I have to travel to Ghana? Or i can just do it at Ghana embassy? After the authentication do I still have to go to ministry of education or I should just go to foreign affairs?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by loswhite(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2022
Mike213:

This information came late
So how did you do it? Please share
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Adesewa114: 1:25pm On May 11, 2022
loswhite:
Please I have my B.sc certificate from A Ghanaian University and I want to authenticate and legalized at a polish Embassy. Kindly advise me on the process.
Please have you confirmed yet?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by loswhite(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2022
Adesewa114:

Please have you confirmed yet?
You have to do it at Ghana ministry of Education.
I met a lady at Ghana embassy tho she said she can send it to Ghana for them to do it and DHL it back. The cost is 110k
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by livewithpurpose: 7:30pm On May 19, 2022
Hello House, please one of my degree is from Turkey and the Nigerian Embassy in Turkey already authenticated it, do I still need to do another Authentitication at the Ministry of Education in Abuja?

My other degree is from Singapore. Do I take it to the Singaporean Consulate for authentication?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Giorgia: 12:29am On May 20, 2022
Is it possible for someone to authenticate a document that has a wrong date of birth or will the person swear affidavit?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 3:11am On May 20, 2022
Giorgia:
Is it possible for someone to authenticate a document that has a wrong date of birth or will the person swear affidavit?

Make an affidavit first. Authenticate the affidavit at Foreign Affairs, too.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Giorgia: 8:31am On May 20, 2022
AllKnowing:

Make an affidavit first. Authenticate the affidavit at Foreign Affairs, too.
Thank you so much!
No visa rejection abi ? smiley
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 9:15am On May 20, 2022
Giorgia:

Thank you so much!
No visa rejection abi ? smiley

That kinda error cannot inform a visa rejection!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Giorgia: 10:05am On May 20, 2022
AllKnowing:

That kinda error cannot inform a visa rejection!
THANK YOU!
YOU HAVE REALLY PUT MY MIND AT EASE!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cool318(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
@Allknowing
With the issue of lingering ASUU strike, how do one cope with the issue of scanned official transcript from the school being accepted in MOE.
Any hope for this, without being rejected at MOE?
Schools are not working
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 11:40pm On May 21, 2022
cool318:
@Allknowing
With the issue of lingering ASUU strike, how do one cope with the issue of scanned official transcript from the school being accepted in MOE.
Any hope for this, without being rejected at MOE?
Schools are not working

MOE only authenticates originals.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cool318(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2022
AllKnowing:

MOE only authenticates originals.

Authenticated my original statement of result and Scanned Copies.
Know what you have and believe in yourself.
Followed my mind!!!!
Peace!!!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 8:27pm On May 31, 2022
cool318:

Followed my mind!!!!
Peace!!!

I believe that at whatever time you authenticated your statement of results you’d graduated not earlier than 3 years from that date.

No?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sod92: 10:47pm On May 31, 2022
@Cool318 were u able to authenticate a scanned copy of ur transcript at MOE and MOFA without showing them the original copy ? Secondly do they accept a student copy of transcript that is neither signed or stamped ?
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sod92: 10:50pm On May 31, 2022
cool318:

were u able to authenticate a scanned copy of ur transcript at MOE and MOFA without showing them the original copy ? Secondly do they accept a student copy of transcript that is neither signed or stamped ?
Thanks

Followed my mind!!!!
Peace!!!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cool318(m): 4:54am On Jun 01, 2022
AllKnowing:

I believe that at whatever time you authenticated your statement of results you’d graduated not earlier than 3 years from that date.

No?
You sound too much sure of everything, why?
Circumstances demands for situational protocols tweaking.
Life ain't rigid you know
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by cool318(m): 4:59am On Jun 01, 2022
sod92:
@Cool318 were u able to authenticate a scanned copy of ur transcript at MOE and MOFA without showing them the original copy ? Secondly do they accept a student copy of transcript that is neither signed or stamped ?
Thanks
I was privileged to have a scanned copy of my official M.Eng Transcript from my previous overseas application. Yes after much debate and I stood my grounds. All schools are on Strike.
For students copy? I don't know for that.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AllKnowing: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2022
cool318:

You sound too much sure of everything, why?
Circumstances demands for situational protocols tweaking.
Life ain't rigid you know

Well, because I am sure!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by purespikes: 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ope4Christ:

NECO certificate is equivalent to WAEC and it is acceptable.

No statement of result is allowed. It must be original certificates.

What happens if the Certificate is not ready? I don't understand the "must" in this matter. You can only authenticate what the Institution has made available to you
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sod92: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
Pls I have been trying to login after registering on the site for uploading docs before authentication but it has not been logging in since Thursday. Someone should kindly advise on any other alternative
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by olanrewaju22(m): 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
I need someone who can help me legalize my document in Abuja I'm in Lagos
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by honey001(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2022
olanrewaju22:
I need someone who can help me legalize my document in Abuja I'm in Lagos

If it's only MOFA I can help you.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by msttolusola(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Can one help me to legalize my documents at
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sod92: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
Do we need to upload docs online for MOFA authentication?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.