Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (182881 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
sod92:
Do we need to upload docs online for MOFA authentication?

No, you don't.

Kind regards
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
msttolusola:
Can one help me to legalize my documents at

Yes.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
olanrewaju22:
I need someone who can help me legalize my document in Abuja I'm in Lagos

We are available to render the service. Kindly contact us.

Best wishes.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Qhan: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
honey001:

If it's only MOFA I can help you.

Please share me your contact. have some docs to legalize with FA.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by honey001(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Qhan:

Please share me your contact. have some docs to legalize with FA.

You can send me a PM here on nairaland
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Mikejordan: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2022
Hi, can anyone please help me authenticate my marriage certificate at MOFA. I am in Lagos.

Thank you for your help in advance
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Mikejordan:
Hi, can anyone please help me authenticate my marriage certificate at MOFA. I am in Lagos.

Thank you for your help in advance

We can help. It's part of our services.

Kindly contact us.

Kind regards
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Mikejordan: 6:25am On Jul 26, 2022
GYZSERVICES1:

We can help. It's part of our services.

Kindly contact us.

Kind regards

What do you charge?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Mikejordan:

What do you charge?

10k for the marriage certificate.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Superted01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Uncle if you charge 5k its still reasonable na consider the fact that the other person will pay for transport as well.
Something of 300 naira per page and you are charging 10k.

Let not complain about the government alone.

GYZSERVICES1:

10k for the marriage certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
For any inquiries as regards your authencatio.n , Legalizatio,n and evaluatio,n process
I'm just one call away
Fast, cheap and relaible service
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Geophillic: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning everyone, i want to attest my transcript(student copy) and university cert at the MOFA, is it compulsory i do MOE too
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Geophillic:
Good morning everyone, i want to attest my transcript(student copy) and university cert at the MOFA, is it compulsory i do MOE too

Yes, it is a must. Secondly, the documents must be original.

Warm regards
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by abalaka1: 7:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
abalaka1:
Please house, how much is authentication at the UAE embassy right now

You can get it done around 19k-20k at the UAE embassy

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Rasaq007: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
pls can we now authenticate a statement of result for school abroad now ?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rasaq007:
pls can we now authenticate a statement of result for school abroad now ?

Nope, it must be original certificate.

Regards
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Untube: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2022
Please can I Iegalize my documents in Nigeria if I studied in Benin Republic? I studied in Benin Republic, I applied for MSc program in Sweden but I was asked to provide legalised certificates, can I legalised my certificate in Nigeria?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Untube:
Please can I Iegalize my documents in Nigeria if I studied in Benin Republic? I studied in Benin Republic, I applied for MSc program in Sweden but I was asked to provide legalised certificates, can I legalised my certificate in Nigeria?

No sir
You can't Legalize a foreign obtained certificate directly in Nigeria. You will have to take the documents to ministry of foreign affairs at Benin Republic before it can be leaglized here in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by frizzlenelson(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Please what is the cost for attestation at ministry of foreign affairs, and Cyprus consulate? As for the police clearance can one use from a police station or state Cid without going to Alagbon in Ikoyi?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
frizzlenelson:
Please what is the cost for attestation at ministry of foreign affairs, and Cyprus consulate? As for the police clearance can one use from a police station or state Cid without going to Alagbon in Ikoyi?

The police clearance certificate has to be from the force criminal investigation department. And cost per document at Cyprus consulate is $20 per document which will be paid in cash
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Tyradfr: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yemponpin:
Hi, how did you later go about this?

yo bro, can i buy a degree certificate in authenticated school in Cotonou? Pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by frizzlenelson(m): 6:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Please what is the cost of Legalization at Romanian embassy?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by samuelseggs: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Hello Good Morning,

I kindly seek information to get Certified/Notarized copy of my diploma/degree. After it is notarized i must legalize/get a stamp from Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is for Portugal application

Can i do this in Lagos? Or is this done only in Abuja?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2022
samuelseggs:
Hello Good Morning,

I kindly seek information to get Certified/Notarized copy of my diploma/degree. After it is notarized i must legalize/get a stamp from Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is for Portugal application

Can i do this in Lagos? Or is this done only in Abuja?

Aside the Notary, everything else is done in Abuja.
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Dave0116(m): 5:40am On Nov 02, 2022
kennywise006:

Good morning Nairalanders,

Let me detailed how it went here cause without some persons who took their time to dropped clue here wouldn't have been easy for me.

No one to help so I traveled all the way from Lagos to Abuja for the first time on the 13/09/2021

Firstly. The Ministry of Education, floor 8, federal Secretariat, Abuja only authenticate/evaluate school Certificates e.g degree, o level, primary etc..getting there, you will be ask to visit any computer center to upload those documents. You will then be ask to buy WAEC SCRATCH CARD for 2k, please do not cause you won't need it on the long run provided you have your ORIGINAL WAEC CERTIFICATE with you.
That been said, depends on the number of documents you want to upload, I was charged N2600 for 3documents including the Remitter payment. YOU WILL then take the Remitter printout to 1st FLOOR revenue department to change to a RECEIPT. then, go back to 8floor to join the queue...3queues. one to clear your documents, second to get Sticker at 250naira and last queue for DIRECTOR to sign your documents and that's all for MOE.

If you were able to finish before 1pm then you proceed to the Ministry of foreign affairs.

On getting there, you will meet the men in Uniform asking you what you want. For me, I told them, have gotten remitter and want to submit. They let me in and I went straight to their office, they checked my documents and ask me to go to computer to pay Remitter which cost 300naira per page depends on number of documents you want to authenticate with one passport photo. I paid and went back there and was told to come back by 3pm.

It took me two days cause of the crowd. One day at MOE and second day without much stress was at MOFA.
SOMEONE TRUSTWORTHY CAN go there to do it on your behalf.
For Letter of Eligibility, same process at the MOE.

Hope this write up help someone out there.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by vibrant99(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2022
why does he need to legalize it again in Nigeria when he already did that at the Benin republic, You cannot legalize a foreign document in Nigeria, you only legalize a Nigerian certificate in the embassy of the country you intend to go that is in your own country, and that because the school requested for it.

drLammy:

No sir
You can't Legalize a foreign obtained certificate directly in Nigeria. You will have to take the documents to ministry of foreign affairs at Benin Republic before it can be leaglized here in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by samuelseggs: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2022
drLammy:

Aside the Notary, everything else is done in Abuja.
Thanks

Thank you very much, Do you know anyone who offers this service, so i don't have to travel to Abuja for this
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by GYZSERVICES1: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
samuelseggs:

Thank you very much, Do you know anyone who offers this service, so i don't have to travel to Abuja for this

We do. Kindly reach out to us.

Kind regards
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2022
samuelseggs:

Yes I can handle all for you, however you can check my thread with great reviews from different people
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Superted01(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
drLammy:

Yes I can handle all for you, however you can check my thread with great reviews from different people

Please what os the validity of this Authentication? Both MoE and MoFA. Please.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Honbafeco: 5:26am On Nov 26, 2022
I work at the Federal Ministry of Education, I can help you with it

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.