Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183070 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2023
Philmale:
Hello! Please is it possible to authenticate/legalize attestation of birth from national population commission or they will request for the normal birth certificate issued before someone turns 18 years.

Yes it's possible to authenticate attestation of birth from national population commission without having to provide the birth certificate issued before one turns 18
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by humility33(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Honbafeco:
Yes, I work at the Federal Ministry of Education and I can help you with it.

Hello pls can I ask you a question pls
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by humility33(m): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
Honbafeco:

Hello pls can I ask you a question pls?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by humility33(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
tobolos:
Documents authenticated at MOE
1. WAEC certificate
2. WAEC statement of result (less than 5 years old)
3. OND certificate
4. OND transcript
5. HND certificate
6. HND Transcript
7. PGD certificate
8. PGD Transcript
Each page costs #300 on the official website if done by yourself. I paid 3300 for 11 pages
You can visit the cyber cafe at the ground floor to save you the stress cos you also need to print the appointment booking and remittal receipt. This will definitely cost you extra.

Next phase is go to the revenue department on same ground floor to obtain your receipt.This is required by some embassies.This should be free though the woman may demand #500.i gave her #500 for both myself and wife.

Ensure you put down your name and obtain a number at the 8th floor early enough so that you will be attended to on time.
You shall move round 2 offices on this floor to complete the process.

At the MOFA, I just engaged a guy who charged me #500 per page.
I included my marriage certificate and birth affidavit along side other authenticated(MOE) documents. Depending on planned destination, you may authenticate both the original document and photocopies signed at the MOE.

Are u to book appointment for the authentication?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by michazy(m): 8:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Please, I am in Ibadan, how do I go about getting the Police Character Certificate?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 3:25am On Apr 30, 2023
michazy:
Please, I am in Ibadan, how do I go about getting the Police Character Certificate?

You can apply at Force CID office at Alagbin in Lagos.
Although it can also be done without having to be physically present depending on how you want
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Lawlah19: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2023
Honbafeco:
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Lawlah19: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Honbafeco:
hello, I need to legalise my wedding certificates, can you help?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by ceelog(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
drLammy:

You can apply at Force CID office at Alagbin in Lagos.
Although it can also be done without having to be physically present depending on how you want

Really?
What of the biometric capture?
The policeman contact at Ikoyi says physical capture is a must with the new IG.

Is this true?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
ceelog:

Really?
What of the biometric capture?
The policeman contact at Ikoyi says physical capture is a must with the new IG.

Is this true?

Yes your finger print capturing is compulsory. And there a way to go about capturing it.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Lawlah19: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
How does legalise marriage certificates looks like? Is it just stamp and signature at the back of the certificate? Cause this one is just signature and stamp I’m seeing oh!
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by mercy87(f): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
I went to ministry of Education for authentication and they charged me ten thousand naira for 6 documents. 1000 per document making it 6000 for 6 documents then 500 per document to upload + 200 for printing. Is this normal? That cybercafé is on the 6th floor.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
mercy87:
I went to ministry of Education for authentication and they charged me ten thousand naira for 6 documents. 1000 per document making it 6000 for 6 documents then 500 per document to upload + 200 for printing. Is this normal? That cybercafé is on the 6th floor.

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by honey001(m): 3:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
mercy87:

I don't think this is normal because the official price is 300 naira per document since you are the one authenticating the certificates by yourself. But of you are doing it by proxy, then the price will be higher than the official price.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by mercy87(f): 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
honey001:

I don't think this is normal because the official price is 300 naira per document since you are the one authenticating the certificates by yourself. But of you are doing it by proxy, then the price will be higher than the official price.

I went by myself. I don't know why they had to extort such exorbitant price from me.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2023
mercy87:

I went by myself. I don't know why they had to extort such exorbitant price from me.

The ministry of education reviewed their pricing around April to apprxm 1k per each page plus vat.
I don't know how much the café may have charged you for using their service also.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2023
drLammy:

The ministry of education reviewed their pricing around April to apprxm 1k per each page plus vat.
I don't know how much the café may have charged you for using their service also.

Yes the price was reviewed upward recent, 1k per document, while cafe will charge for the service rendered to you.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2023
H
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by D4hnt3: 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2023
If I may ask can I send my documents to a relation in Abuja to help carry them and authenticate or must I go by myself cause I live far from abuja also can I send some to legalise my documents too?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 12507: 12:04am On Aug 03, 2023
Please can i legalise and authenticate a Bsc certificate from another country in Nigeria MOE & Foreign affairs?
Or do i have to do it in the country where it was issued?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2023
12507:
Please can i legalise and authenticate a Bsc certificate from another country in Nigeria MOE & Foreign affairs?

1 if from UK or any country colonize by them ie Ghana, you can authenticate it first in british commission in Abuja, then foreign affairs, some will tell you it has to go to that that country, thats not true.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by 12507: 8:15am On Aug 03, 2023
freedomtours:

1 if from UK or any country colonize by them ie Ghana, you can authenticate it first in british commission in Abuja, then foreign affairs, some will tell you it has to go to that that country, thats not true.

Thanks for your reply, it is from Benin Republic. Please any alternative?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2023
12507:

Good morning
For Benin Republic your documents has to be attested at the ministry of foreign affairs in Benin Republic before it can be attested here in Benin high commission in Abuja. Then to Ministry of foreign affairs in Nigeria.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by LinkTank: 1:58am On Aug 10, 2023
drLammy:

Good morning
For Benin Republic your documents has to be attested at the ministry of foreign affairs in Benin Republic before it can be attested here in Benin high commission in Abuja. Then to Ministry of foreign affairs in Nigeria.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Humairaa: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2023
Good Morning
Please do I need my international passport for any authentication at ministry of education or ministry of foreign affairs.
I want to authenticate my WAEC certificate and Secondary school transcript but my passport isn't available yet. Is it possible for me to do the authentication.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Humairaa: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Please, I want to ask if someone can help me do it. I don't stay at Abuja so a friend wants to help.
Also, can someone state the price for the processing at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.