Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183127 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gergemam: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
Guys please i need help on price at the Ministry of Foreign affairs and Ministry of Education on legalization. What i need to know are;

1... How much per documents at the Ministry of foreign affairs
2... How much per documents at the Ministry of education
3... How long does it take for the documents to be ready
3.... I already have all my Documents notarised by a Notary Public.. what i need to know is that do i need to go to the ministry of education before ministry of foreign affairs for legalization.

Thanks hope someone responds soon.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Samsondove: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello, pls can someone help me on the issue of UAE attestation. aware I can do attestation at ministry of educeducationnd foreign afairs. I want to know how much it cost for UAE embassy to do attestation on my school certificate. This is d requirement for my work visa in dubai. The certificate are as follows: waec , junior sec school cert and SSCE certificate. Hope to get an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Skyline1: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2014
Dear admin,
Plz I need ur advice concerning family reunion visa at italy embassy lagos. I submitted my documents at legalization session for their stamp b4 I could be able to apply for visa. D issue now is the consulate said, the man that sign my documents at Nigerian foreign affair in abuja has a problem with d foreign affairs management for d sake of that, all documents signed by d man at d period of May, June and July are on hold. At italy embassy. My documents are among. My husband ve be calling d embassy bet them are not responding to his calls. should I go to foreign affairs to complain? I ve be praying for long. Plz kindly advise me
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by roughdiamond(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
pls brothers where can i notorise my documents in Nigeria?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by benqutay: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Go to any notary public around you.Lawyers do it.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by koredex4love(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2015
kudos to everyone that has made this thread alive.pls,after reading the whole thread,i thaught my question would have been answered but i observed 2people have asked the same question.but nobody has answered it.pls,can one do the certificate legalization or authentication at any state or no other place than abuja??
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Feb 06, 2015
koredex4love:
kudos to everyone that has made this thread alive.pls,after reading the whole thread,i thaught my question would have been answered but i observed 2people have asked the same question.but nobody has answered it.pls,can one do the certificate legalization or authentication at any state or no other place than abuja??

No other place than Abuja. I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by koredex4love(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Thanks madam,how is uae?but this is not good enough ooo.

justi4jesu:

No other place than Abuja. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2015
Pls can anyone help me out.

My cousin is in Italy but uses Ghanian Passport because his mother is from Ghana while his father is a Nigerian. He himself was born in Nigeria. Now he is processing Italian citizenship from Italian embassy in Ghana. Now I helped him to get birth attestation from National Population Commission but the Italian embassy in Ghana told him to legalize the attestation in Nigeria, I want to know if I still have to take it to Italian embassy here in Lagos for stamping it after I have sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Thanking you for urgent response.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 08, 2015
How can one do this frm abroad
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by koredex4love(m): 7:05am On Feb 08, 2015
You can contact someone you know here and send your documents but the.person must be a responsible one ooo.

troubled:
How can one do this frm abroad
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by koredex4love(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2015
Pls,can you share the price idea the agent collected to do it for you then?cos,someone billed me for 25k as his last price for 3documents and its going to take 1or 2 days.pls,your urgent assistance and information is needed.thanks!

monchouchou:
Hi, the agent I used later turned out to be a big headache, so I really can't recommend him. Sorry.

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
orbaxy:
It depends on the document.

While i was processing my certificates for further studies, i had to buy waec scratch cards and submit it alongside an application letter and my original certificates at the federal ministry of education. After certification, i had to take them to the federal ministry of foreign affairs for stamping,
(in the middle east (UAE) the Nigerian Embassy in Abu Dhabi will need to stamp them prior to submitting them to the school)

my 25 kobo
plz if u ar still on.....I want to attest my certificate and am alrdy in dubai, ols does it means if I go to the nigerian embassy here all will be settled without visiting naija or sending my certificate all by my self.?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
callygood:
Has anyone gone to the ministry of foreign affairs, Abuja for documents authenticity? I want to legalise my documents and I need someone to tell me how to go about it at the MFA.

Please, urgent response is needed as I am planning to go there soon.

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by megaoscar: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please can someone help me on How I can Legalized a document
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by megaoscar: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please can someone help me on How to make and Legalized bachelor certificate, I want to use it for my marriage here in Denmark.. I live in Denmark now, I need contact please on how to make that.... Please Waiting for your speed response... Thanks and have a nice day
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by xdamson: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mudley313:
oh ok, and thanks. i actually have gotten someone to help me do it; your input is appreciated tho

Hi Bro, can you pls direct me on how to get my documents notarized. I stay in Lagos
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by koredex4love(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
megaoscar:
Please can someone help me on How to make and Legalized bachelor certificate, I want to use it for my marriage here in Denmark.. I live in Denmark now, I need contact please on how to make that.... Please Waiting for your speed response... Thanks and have a nice day

Notarised or authentication?if notarise,you cam make photocopy ot scann your document to someone you know in nigeria and will help ypu take it to court for authentication,though you need to present the original but there is always way around that.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by kamal91: 6:35pm On May 18, 2015
please i wana apply to a university in d middle east and d school is asking 4 a further certification>[ does waec cerficate needs any further cerfication?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Bolidegz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
odunmanuel:
U can gt ur autheticity done same day.Mak sure u gt there early,xplain ur situation 2 dem,encurage dem,u cud b lucky odawise u av 2 com bak abt 5 days after.Dis info ws gt here.Am nt staying in Abuja 2 nd am going 2 follow dis advice.xpect ur feedbak soon
@Odunmanuel,my waec original and bachelor's degree statement are all laminated, how do I authenticate and legalize them.Please I look forward to your reply,thanks.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by sevenayo: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Does anyone know if I have to book an appointment to legalise my documents?

I've been trying to call and email them but they're not working.

Thanks.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by justi4jesu(f): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2015
sevenayo:
Does anyone know if I have to book an appointment to legalise my documents?

I've been trying to call and email them but they're not working.

Thanks.

No you can just go there. No need to book.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by dcitizen: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
hi,

i will like the cost of obtaining the letter of eligibility from the ministry of foreign education. i already have a copy of autheticated document of wassce from the mistry of education with testimonial
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by dittoworld911: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Please I need someone to put me through on how to go about "TRANSLATING ENGLISH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS TO SPANISH WITH AN AUTHORIZED TRANSLATOR IN LAGOS"

Please I need urgent response. Thanks.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by favourmic(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please I will like to know can I legalized my print out wace result?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by milkydaddy(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Any nairalander in abj dat can help me 2 legalized my doc @moe and mfa?urgent response plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.