Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183065 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by AbujaVibez(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
In other news:
If you've been told to get Police Character report for UAE processes, please dont bother. It is no longer needed.
...source UAE Visa Center Abuja

That said, you can still go ahead to legalize or authenticate your educational and other related documents at the embassy.

You are welcome
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gokecont(m): 9:25pm On May 01, 2018
do i need to wait for my eligibility before going to the ministry of foriegn affairs in abuja before I can be attend to?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gokecont(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2018
Do i need to wait for my eligibility letter from the ministry of education before I can be attended to by the ministry of foriegn affairs in abuja ?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by gokecont(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2018
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need assistance
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Funmijj3: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2018
gokecont:
hello guys am I abuja right now and I have authenticate my PRI and sec from ministry of edu, but don't the doc to authenticate from foreign affairs?
is it all the documents the I want to present in the embassy I will authenticate ?/pls I need assistance

Hello gokecont. Please where you able to legalise the document? How much did you legalise the original and photocopy and how long did it take to get them legalized?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Funmijj3: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Hello Everyone. Does anyone know how much it cost to legalise an original document and copy at the Ministry of foreign affairs Abuja.And is it possible to legalise it the same day. Please help. It's very urgent.
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by munezo(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
It is N300 per page officially and N1,000 per page through tout

Funmijj3:
Hello Everyone. Does anyone know how much it cost to legalise an original document and copy at the Ministry of foreign affairs Abuja.And is it possible to legalise it the same day. Please help. It's very urgent.
Thanks
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Funmijj3: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
munezo:
It is N300 per page officially and N1,000 per page through tout

@munezo Thanks so much
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Phenmeson(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
Good evening Pals. How can someone know if the Legalize Birth certificate or police report that was legalized in Abuja is real or fake

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by munezo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
You are welcome

Funmijj3:

@munezo Thanks so much
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by munezo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes both must be done. Any document you know you are taking to the embassy must be legalized

Phenmeson:
Good evening Pals. How can someone know if the Legalize Birth certificate or police report that was legalized in Abuja is real or fake
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Phenmeson(m): 12:27am On Jun 08, 2018
munezo:
Yes both must be done. Any document you know you are taking to the embassy must be legalized

A friend legalized it for me in Abuja but dont know how authentic the Legalization was because we all know the Country is not smiling
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by giga02(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2018
An agent is packaging a certain country conference visa for me. Do conference visa also need authentication from the ministry of foreign Affairs?
The agent didn't ask any documents from me but told me he's at the level of submitting some necessary documents at the ministry of foreign Affairs.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Augustinecu: 2:42am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello everyone!

I want to legalize my NPC Birth Attestation and Court Declaration of Age documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Do I have to notarize these documents first?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by munezo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
No, just gp straight to Fed Min of Foreign Affairs

Augustinecu:
Hello everyone!

I want to legalize my NPC Birth Attestation and Court Declaration of Age documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Do I have to notarize these documents first?

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by munezo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
I smell fraud, be careful.

giga02:
An agent is packaging a certain country conference visa for me. Do conference visa also need authentication from the ministry of foreign Affairs?
The agent didn't ask any documents from me but told me he's at the level of submitting some necessary documents at the ministry of foreign Affairs.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by munezo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ask him how he did it, whether he went through the right process or he cut corners.

Phenmeson:

A friend legalized it for me in Abuja but dont know how authentic the Legalization was because we all know the Country is not smiling
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Augustinecu: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
munezo:
No, just gp straight to Fed Min of Foreign Affairs

Thanks.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Phenmeson(m): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
munezo:
Ask him how he did it, whether he went through the right process or he cut corners.

Asking Nigerians about that will make them upset because they believe they are rendering you an help. Do anyone know if Notarized Birth certificate, police report will be accepted because Italian embassy are making legalisation more difficult
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by eurozone1(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Phenmeson:

Asking Nigerians about that will make them upset because they believe they are rendering you an help. Do anyone know if Notarized Birth certificate, police report will be accepted because Italian embassy are making legalisation more difficult
Legalize it in any EU Embassy, if they are practicing the Hague Agreement then they should accept it in any EU Country

1 Like

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Phenmeson(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
eurozone1:

Legalize it in any EU Embassy, if they are practicing the Hague Agreement then they should accept it in any EU Country

Thanks. An Italian translator who reside in UK,just inform me that she will connect me to someone who can notarize the documents for me because all documents i did last year got expired due to slow performance by italian embassy in Lagos.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by tenmariner: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls I need to translate a document ( academic transcript) to Turkish language.. Any information on where I can do that in LAGOS..
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by oneitalia: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Does every documents being legalized at Spanish embassy spends the 2 months in there before receiving it ?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by JWhite2Deep: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hello Nlanders,

Do professional certificates (Like COREN, ISPON, ICAN, etc) require Legalization?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pls how can I get a police report? Also I was told to attestate my police report and my degree at the min of foreign affairs and the embassy. Pls who can tell me how the process is like?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by guysmilee134: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2019
Authentication of documents is 300 naira per document at the Ministry of Education and 300 naira per page at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abuja. In addition to some non reciepted payments which would not be more than 1200. All those people saying 1000 per page I don't understand again..
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Elviswifey1(f): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Pls can someone at Abuja help someone do it.

What are the requirements for someone to help do it for me if am not based at Abuja .

Its remaining ministry of affairs.can my friend at abuja do it for me?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Stanclems: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2019
Pls can I authentica my results with the foreign affaire office in Lagos or is a most I go to Abuja? Pls some one should help me out... Thanks Guy's

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.